Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

We Are Going To See Our Beloved Awaited Imam A.t.f

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

2 days ago I read an article in which there was a Hadith e mubarika

It says that

when you will see that aden (Yemen) is on fire,  it will be sign of Qayamat e Sughra. (nearest time of zahoor e Imam a.t.f)

this is not actual text of Hadith  I think it is fraction .

If Anyone of you have complete text of this hadith please share, I am searching for this hadith.

• Advanced Member

Seeing him will not be good thing for you. If you're afraid of 500 ISIS fighters in Tikrit then only in your fantasies will you be the army of Mahdi. You're really delusional if you believe no Sunnis will be part of this army. Hadith says people of Shaam will make Bayah to him. Majority of Shaam are Sunni. Sunni Muslims have stood up for Islam for 1400 years. Till today even. Just because some regimes rule in UAE or elsewhere doesn't make Sunnis kuffar as you think.

• Veteran Member

Seeing him will not be good thing for you. If you're afraid of 500 ISIS fighters in Tikrit then only in your fantasies will you be the army of Mahdi. You're really delusional if you believe no Sunnis will be part of this army. Hadith says people of Shaam will make Bayah to him. Majority of Shaam are Sunni. Sunni Muslims have stood up for Islam for 1400 years. Till today even. Just because some regimes rule in UAE or elsewhere doesn't make Sunnis kuffar as you think.

1. Nobody said that Sunnis will not be part of Imam Mahdis (as) army

2. There are of the Abdaal and Akhyaar in bilad Al Sham who will serve the Imam and they will be the best of people.

3. As well as standing up for Islam, the people of Sham have done their share fair of standing up for tyrants like Yazid and Banu Ummaya.

To make you feel better, in Shi'a hadith; the Imam (as) will kill Shi'ite scholars who failed their duty and sold out their religion. 

Wasalam

Edited by RiseOrDie

• Advanced Member

Okay sister Zahra, I'm just hoping you look at from United perspective. We can't view Mahdi as exclusive to a sect. Actually he will probably end all sects and bring Muslims to return to the Sunnah. Still when he emerges, not all Muslims will follow him.

You are citing small portion of bigger hadith of fire in Hijaz that reaches Yemen. This already happened long ago. These aren't imminent signs to his emergence. Just signs that have to happen before he could emerge.

If you want an critical indicator of his emergence, it will be fitnah in Saudi Arabia. Once we see this in modern times then he will emerge any second. Because only fitnah in Saudi Arabia in modern times/end times will occur near Mahdi and after that as well.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

you r right that He a.f will end all sects and in this matter I totally agree with you that we should be united and we are united.

when I write that "we are going to see our beloved awaited Imam a.f" it does not mean that only one sect is going to be a part of his army or going to see him.

We as humans waiting for him because his arrival

is essential for humanity not only for Muslims.

• Veteran Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

It says that

when you will see that aden (Yemen) is on fire,  it will be sign of Qayamat e Sughra. (nearest time of zahoor e Imam a.t.f)

If Anyone of you have complete text of this hadith please share, I am searching for this hadith.

The hadith about Adan is not related to Imam Mahdi (as)

here is the full hadith

Imam Ali (a.s.) has narrated from the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a.), “It is essential that these ten things should occur before the “hour” and there is no other

alternative: Sufyani, Dajjal, Smoke, Depression (of land), advent of Mahdi

(a.s.), Sunrise from the west, descent of Isa (a.s.), the destruction of the east, The Destruction of the Arabian Island, The fire from Aden which would herd the people towards the day of Judgment.

(Behaarul Anwaar, vol., 52 pg. 209, vol. 10, Mustadrak al-Wasail vol. 12, pg 200)

Its one of the last signs, some argue its even after Dajjal has been defeated and the world is ending 

I was curious as to what is to happen to muslims who don't believe in Mahdi while he is not here.

I mean Mahdi sounds like the jewish messiah.Doesnt anyone here think that belief in Mahdi is making muslims weak and complacent? Im sorry if my question offended anyone.

• Advanced Member

.Doesnt anyone here think that belief in Mahdi is making muslims weak and complacent?

(salam)

If anything, having faith in a living imam will only make one stronger and give their life meaning. The belief in the mahdi (atfs) means that one has to be constantly trying to improve and actively wait for his return.

• Veteran Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

It says that

The hadith and similar but not exact ones (about Yemen) are in Bihaar ul Anwaar. It is no doubt another sign and a prophecy come true. The next step is the emergence of three people. Sufyani, Yamani and one other, all three of them will emerge simultaneously as if on the same day according to hadiths from said book. And that the emergence of Sufyani is something "decided upon" (hadith).

And that Sufyani after rising will slaughter and execute 70 good people and their leader called "Nafs Zakiya" in Iraq and near Kufa or some city. Then when the Imam will emerge, he will dispatch a small detachment which will capture the Sugyani from Shaam and on the way back they will "slaughter him" (hadith, same book).

Another sign from the same book and which seems to have fulfilled itself is excessive rainfall. Here in Pakistan at least there is very unusual unprecedented and excessive rainfall this year. There are multiple hadiths on this. Says excessive rainfall before emergence starting from late month of Jamadi as-Thani and into Rajab. What about you others out there? How is rain? :)

Edited by Darth Vader

• Advanced Member

Salam, Dear Brothers And Sisters.

Recently, Saudi had attacked Yemen and today, Israel Joins Saudi in Bombing Yemem. This is a sign for the momeenens, that the time of our Beloved Imam Mahdi (a.s) is near. Prepare yourselfs.

Inshallah we will be lucky enough to see our Imam (a.s) soon.

w.salam.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

The hadith and similar but not exact ones (about Yemen) are in Bihaar ul Anwaar. It is no doubt another sign and a prophecy come true. The next step is the emergence of three people. Sufyani, Yamani and one other, all three of them will emerge simultaneously as if on the same day according to hadiths from said book. And that the emergence of Sufyani is something "decided upon" (hadith).

And that Sufyani after rising will slaughter and execute 70 good people and their leader called "Nafs Zakiya" in Iraq and near Kufa or some city. Then when the Imam will emerge, he will dispatch a small detachment which will capture the Sugyani from Shaam and on the way back they will "slaughter him" (hadith, same book).

Another sign from the same book and which seems to have fulfilled itself is excessive rainfall. Here in Pakistan at least there is very unusual unprecedented and excessive rainfall this year. There are multiple hadiths on this. Says excessive rainfall before emergence starting from late month of Jamadi as-Thani and into Rajab. What about you others out there? How is rain? :)

(bismillah)

(salam) brother DV,

With some delay (I've just "discovered" this thread) I am happy to answer your question and inform you that here in central Europe, as well as the Balkan peninsula and Italy, there have been floodings every summer since three years in a row. And we are not talking about a couple of rivers and a couple of destroyed houses, but of the major natural desasters that take thousands of lives each time they  happen...

So this sign has definitely come to pass.

Anyone else finding it too wet at the moment?  :wacko:

Kindest regards,

Amina

• Advanced Member

No, Respected friend

Belief in Awaited Imam a.f makes us strong. Because He a.f is central point on which we are all united

Agreed...

Waiting for his prosperous coming has kept us strong and hopeful.

He is the main reason I love this world... I'm waiting to see the Son of Rasoul-Allah Insha-Allah.