Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
liightseekeer

What Does The T Stand For In Atfs?

Rate this topic

Some people, when they write about Imam Zaman AS, write it as Imam Zaman AJ.

AJ = Ajal'laah Ta'alae Faraja'osh Sharif.

and the CORRECT one should be "qaraba Allah farajahu esh-shareef" (qAfs) and not "3ajala" because:

3ajala = may Allah hasten = which is negative

qaraba = may Allah bring forward = which is positive

and Allah (swt) uses qareeb (near in time) in 16:77

وَلِلَّهِ غَيْبُ ٱلسَّمَٰوَٰتِ وَٱلْأَرْضِ ۚ وَمَآ أَمْرُ ٱلسَّاعَةِ إِلَّا كَلَمْحِ ٱلْبَصَرِ أَوْ هُوَ أَقْرَبُ ۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَىْءٍۢ قَدِيرٌۭ

16:77 To Allah belongs the Unseen of the heavens and the earth. The matter of the Hour is just like the twinkling of an eye or even nearer. Indeed Allah has power over all things.

Allah A3lem

God >

then what about Duas like Dua Ahd in which it says :

اَللّهُمَّ أَرِنِى  الطَّلْعَةَ الرَّشیدَةَ  وَالْغُرَّةَ الْحَمیدَةَ، وَاکْحَُلْ ناظِرى بِنَظْرَةٍ مِنّى إِلَیْهِ، وَ عَجِّلْ فَرَجَهُ، وَ سَهِّلْ مَخْرَجَهُ

or

اَلْعَجَلَ، اَلْعَجَلَ؛ یا مَولای یا صاحِبَ الزَّمانِ

then what about Duas like Dua Ahd in which it says :

اَللّهُمَّ أَرِنِى  الطَّلْعَةَ الرَّشیدَةَ  وَالْغُرَّةَ الْحَمیدَةَ، وَاکْحَُلْ ناظِرى بِنَظْرَةٍ مِنّى إِلَیْهِ، وَ عَجِّلْ فَرَجَهُ، وَ سَهِّلْ مَخْرَجَهُ

اَلْعَجَلَ، اَلْعَجَلَ؛ یا مَولای یا صاحِبَ الزَّمانِ

Salam kamyar.

What do you think of this Duaa?

"Allahum ij3al mahyaaya mahyaa Muhammed waAali Muhammed, waj3al  memaati mamaata Muhammed waAali Muhammed"

when Allah swt clearly says in Quran

وَلَا تَقُولُوا۟ لِمَن يُقْتَلُ فِى سَبِيلِ ٱللَّهِ أَمْوَٰتٌۢ ۚ بَلْ أَحْيَآءٌۭ وَلَٰكِن لَّا تَشْعُرُونَ
وَلَا تَحْسَبَنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ قُتِلُوا۟ فِى سَبِيلِ ٱللَّهِ أَمْوَٰتًۢا ۚ بَلْ أَحْيَآءٌ عِندَ رَبِّهِمْ يُرْزَقُونَ
2:154 Do not call those who were slain in Allah’s way ‘dead.’ No, they are living, but you are cannot feel it.
3:169 Do not suppose those who were slain in the way of Allah to be dead; no, they are living and are continue to receive sustenance from their Lord,

I mean, just think about it logically. If Ahlul-Bayt are now "dead" istaghfur Allah, then there is no need to supplicate via them or go and visits their "graves" istaghfurl Allah again because graves for dead only and you cannot make those in the grave hear you as per Allah's Words:

٢٧_٨٠ إِنَّكَ لَا تُسْمِعُ ٱلْمَوْتَىٰ وَلَا تُسْمِعُ ٱلصُّمَّ ٱلدُّعَآءَ إِذَا وَلَّوْا۟ مُدْبِرِينَ
٣٠_٥٢ فَإِنَّكَ لَا تُسْمِعُ ٱلْمَوْتَىٰ وَلَا تُسْمِعُ ٱلصُّمَّ ٱلدُّعَآءَ إِذَا وَلَّوْا۟ مُدْبِرِينَ
27:80 You cannot make the dead hear, nor can you make the deaf listen to your call when they turn their backs,
30:52 Indeed you cannot make the dead hear, nor can you make the deaf hear the call when they turn their backs [upon you],

٣٥_٢٢ وَمَا يَسْتَوِى ٱلْأَحْيَآءُ وَلَا ٱلْأَمْوَٰتُ ۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ يُسْمِعُ مَن يَشَآءُ ۖ وَمَآ أَنتَ بِمُسْمِعٍۢ مَّن فِى ٱلْقُبُورِ
35:22 nor are the living equal to the dead. Indeed Allah makes whomever He wishes to hear, and you cannot make those who are in the graves hear you.

Please remember that:
Wafaat is a general word which means "fully repay or return to Allah swt.
Wafaat is of three types:
1. Sleep
2. Martyr
3. Dead

Please also remember that EVERYONE except Allah swt will eventually die, even the martyrs, even Ahlul-Bayt (as):

Therefore the CORRECT duaa should be:

"Allahum ij3al mahyaaya mahyaa Muhammed waAali Muhammed, waj3al wafaati wafaata Muhammed waAali Muhammed"?

And NEVER use the word grave (qabr) for martyrs (shaheeds), instead use dhareeh or shrine, or even possibly merqad (sleeping place but not sure yet).

And NEVER use the word bury (dafana) for martyrs (shaheeds), instead use hide/cover (waaraa) their alive and ever-fresh bodies as Allah swt teaches us in the the Quran:

٥_٣١ فَبَعَثَ ٱللَّهُ غُرَابًۭا يَبْحَثُ فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ لِيُرِيَهُۥ كَيْفَ يُوَٰرِى سَوْءَةَ أَخِيهِ ۚ قَالَ يَٰوَيْلَتَىٰٓ أَعَجَزْتُ أَنْ أَكُونَ مِثْلَ هَٰذَا ٱلْغُرَابِ فَأُوَٰرِىَ سَوْءَةَ أَخِى ۖ فَأَصْبَحَ مِنَ ٱلنَّٰدِمِينَ
5:31 Then Allah sent a crow, exploring in the ground, to show him how to hide the corpse of his brother. He said, ‘Woe to me! Am I unable to be [even] like this crow and cover my brother’s corpse?’ Thus he became regretful.

Did you know that ALL martyrs from all generations throughout time are still alive and their souls MUST come back to their Earthly bodies and then die on Earth while fighting for the Imam (qAfs) or not. This is to fullfil the following aya:

٣١_٣٤ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ عِندَهُۥ عِلْمُ ٱلسَّاعَةِ وَيُنَزِّلُ ٱلْغَيْثَ وَيَعْلَمُ مَا فِى ٱلْأَرْحَامِ ۖ وَمَا تَدْرِى نَفْسٌۭ مَّاذَا تَكْسِبُ غَدًۭا ۖ وَمَا تَدْرِى نَفْسٌۢ بِأَىِّ أَرْضٍۢ تَمُوتُ ۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌۢ
31:34 Indeed the knowledge of the Hour is with Allah. He sends down the rain, and He knows what is in the wombs. No soul knows what it will earn tomorrow, and no soul knows in what land it will die. Indeed Allah is all-knowing, all-aware.

and here EVERY soul must taste death (eventually)

٣_١٨٥ كُلُّ نَفْسٍۢ ذَآئِقَةُ ٱلْمَوْتِ ۗ وَإِنَّمَا تُوَفَّوْنَ أُجُورَكُمْ يَوْمَ ٱلْقِيَٰمَةِ ۖ فَمَن زُحْزِحَ عَنِ ٱلنَّارِ وَأُدْخِلَ ٱلْجَنَّةَ فَقَدْ فَازَ ۗ وَمَا ٱلْحَيَوٰةُ ٱلدُّنْيَآ إِلَّا مَتَٰعُ ٱلْغُرُورِ
3:185 Every soul shall taste death, and you will indeed be paid your full rewards on the Day of Resurrection. Whoever is delivered from the Fire and admitted to paradise has certainly succeeded. The life of this world is nothing but the wares of delusion.

٣٩_٣٠ إِنَّكَ مَيِّتٌۭ وَإِنَّهُم مَّيِّتُونَ
39:30 You (Muhammed) will die, and they [too] will die.

and both options here, death or martyrdom. They are mutually exclusive and cannot happen at the same time.

٣_١٤٤ وَمَا مُحَمَّدٌ إِلَّا رَسُولٌۭ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلِهِ ٱلرُّسُلُ ۚ أَفَإِي۟ن مَّاتَ أَوْ قُتِلَ ٱنقَلَبْتُمْ عَلَىٰٓ أَعْقَٰبِكُمْ ۚ وَمَن يَنقَلِبْ عَلَىٰ عَقِبَيْهِ فَلَن يَضُرَّ ٱللَّهَ شَيْـًۭٔا ۗ وَسَيَجْزِى ٱللَّهُ ٱلشَّٰكِرِينَ
3:144 Muhammed is but an Messenger; [other] Messengers have passed before him. If he dies or is slain, will you turn back on your heels? Anyone who turns back on his heels, will not harm Allah in the least, and soon Allah will reward the grateful.

AND the Prophet (pbuh+f) said:
"None of us Ahlul-Bayt (as) except will be killed or poisoned"

This is in order to ensure they are martyrs (shaheeds) watching us now in real time.
This is another evidence for Fatima (as) was killed by the enemy of Allah (LA)

But who would listen to us laymen?
The "scholars" know better and are more responsible before Allah for ignoring His Teaching.

Allah Akbar
God >

Ajal'laah Ta'alae Faraja'osh Sharif : عجل الله تعالی فرجه الشریف

^ Hawza educated people say this. 

^ Hawza educated people say this. 

Because Hawza educated people READ QURAN for leisure not for understanding ...

١٦_١                           بِسْمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ أَتَىٰٓ أَمْرُ ٱللَّهِ فَلَا تَسْتَعْجِلُوهُ ۚ سُبْحَٰنَهُۥ وَتَعَٰلَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ

١٧_١١                       وَيَدْعُ ٱلْإِنسَٰنُ بِٱلشَّرِّ دُعَآءَهُۥ بِٱلْخَيْرِ ۖ وَكَانَ ٱلْإِنسَٰنُ عَجُولًۭا

١٧_١٨                    مَّن كَانَ يُرِيدُ ٱلْعَاجِلَةَ عَجَّلْنَا لَهُۥ فِيهَا مَا نَشَآءُ لِمَن نُّرِيدُ ثُمَّ جَعَلْنَا لَهُۥ جَهَنَّمَ يَصْلَىٰهَا مَذْمُومًۭا مَّدْحُورًۭا

٢١_٣٧                  خُلِقَ ٱلْإِنسَٰنُ مِنْ عَجَلٍۢ ۚ سَأُو۟رِيكُمْ ءَايَٰتِى فَلَا تَسْتَعْجِلُونِ

٧٦_٢٧                إِنَّ هَٰٓؤُلَآءِ يُحِبُّونَ ٱلْعَاجِلَةَ وَيَذَرُونَ وَرَآءَهُمْ يَوْمًۭا ثَقِيلًۭا

this is the only one which is positive

٤٨_٢٠                   وَعَدَكُمُ ٱللَّهُ مَغَانِمَ كَثِيرَةًۭ تَأْخُذُونَهَا فَعَجَّلَ لَكُمْ هَٰذِهِۦ وَكَفَّ أَيْدِىَ ٱلنَّاسِ عَنكُمْ وَلِتَكُونَ ءَايَةًۭ لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَيَهْدِيَكُمْ صِرَٰطًۭا مُّسْتَقِيمًۭا

whereas Qareeb is so positive al-hamdu liAllah

٢_٢١٤                    أَمْ حَسِبْتُمْ أَن تَدْخُلُوا۟ ٱلْجَنَّةَ وَلَمَّا يَأْتِكُم مَّثَلُ ٱلَّذِينَ خَلَوْا۟ مِن قَبْلِكُم ۖ مَّسَّتْهُمُ ٱلْبَأْسَآءُ وَٱلضَّرَّآءُ وَزُلْزِلُوا۟ حَتَّىٰ يَقُولَ ٱلرَّسُولُ وَٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ مَعَهُۥ مَتَىٰ نَصْرُ ٱللَّهِ ۗ أَلَآ إِنَّ نَصْرَ ٱللَّهِ قَرِيبٌۭ

٧_٥٦                      وَلَا تُفْسِدُوا۟ فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ بَعْدَ إِصْلَٰحِهَا وَٱدْعُوهُ خَوْفًۭا وَطَمَعًا ۚ إِنَّ رَحْمَتَ ٱللَّهِ قَرِيبٌۭ مِّنَ ٱلْمُحْسِنِينَ

and to make sure Qareeb is for time Allah swt uses it as follow:

١١_٦٤                      وَيَٰقَوْمِ هَٰذِهِۦ نَاقَةُ ٱللَّهِ لَكُمْ ءَايَةًۭ فَذَرُوهَا تَأْكُلْ فِىٓ أَرْضِ ٱللَّهِ وَلَا تَمَسُّوهَا بِسُوٓءٍۢ فَيَأْخُذَكُمْ عَذَابٌۭ قَرِيبٌۭ

١١_٨١                       قَالُوا۟ يَٰلُوطُ إِنَّا رُسُلُ رَبِّكَ لَن يَصِلُوٓا۟ إِلَيْكَ ۖ فَأَسْرِ بِأَهْلِكَ بِقِطْعٍۢ مِّنَ ٱلَّيْلِ وَلَا يَلْتَفِتْ مِنكُمْ أَحَدٌ إِلَّا ٱمْرَأَتَكَ ۖ إِنَّهُۥ مُصِيبُهَا مَآ أَصَابَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ مَوْعِدَهُمُ ٱلصُّبْحُ ۚ أَلَيْسَ ٱلصُّبْحُ بِقَرِيبٍۢ

and for place as follows:

١٣_٣١                    وَلَوْ أَنَّ قُرْءَانًۭا سُيِّرَتْ بِهِ ٱلْجِبَالُ أَوْ قُطِّعَتْ بِهِ ٱلْأَرْضُ أَوْ كُلِّمَ بِهِ ٱلْمَوْتَىٰ ۗ بَل لِّلَّهِ ٱلْأَمْرُ جَمِيعًا ۗ أَفَلَمْ يَا۟يْـَٔسِ ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوٓا۟ أَن لَّوْ يَشَآءُ ٱللَّهُ لَهَدَى ٱلنَّاسَ جَمِيعًۭا ۗ وَلَا يَزَالُ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا۟ تُصِيبُهُم بِمَا صَنَعُوا۟ قَارِعَةٌ أَوْ تَحُلُّ قَرِيبًۭا مِّن دَارِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَأْتِىَ وَعْدُ ٱللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ لَا يُخْلِفُ ٱلْمِيعَادَ

BUT THE DECIDING AYA IS THIS

١٦_٧٧                  وَلِلَّهِ غَيْبُ ٱلسَّمَٰوَٰتِ وَٱلْأَرْضِ ۚ وَمَآ أَمْرُ ٱلسَّاعَةِ إِلَّا كَلَمْحِ ٱلْبَصَرِ أَوْ هُوَ أَقْرَبُ ۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَىْءٍۢ قَدِيرٌۭ

which talks about the RISE of the Imam (qAfs) not the end of the world 

Allah A3lem

Brother heliwave, it is very nice that you are researching but to me it seems that you're giving a certain nasab نسب to something that should have a different nasab. You are quoting ايات which are منسوبة to those who are non-believers and whom want to see الله's wrath. So if الله سبحانه وتعالى will hasten his wrath on those who want his wrath, why won't he hasten the reappearance of امام المهدي عجل الله فرجه الشريف to those who want justice?

Brother heliwave, it is very nice that you are researching but to me it seems that you're giving a certain nasab نسب to something that should have a different nasab. You are quoting ايات which are منسوبة to those who are non-believers and whom want to see الله's wrath. So if الله سبحانه وتعالى will hasten his wrath on those who want his wrath, why won't he hasten the reappearance of امام المهدي عجل الله فرجه الشريف to those who want justice?

Salam brother and thank you for actually taking the time to give me useful feedback in sha Allah.

From my research so far (which is lacking professional guidance I agree), I always assume that any word in the Quran has an independent meaning of its context. It is related to its root. Therefore related words by root can give the real meaning of the word which can be a general meaning (for example: Rasool --- Bashar --- Sena --- Wafaat) or a specialized meaning (like Nabi --- Insaan --- 3aam --- Maot, Qatl fi sabil Allah, or Naom).

I use QuranCode to Ctrl + Click any word I want to study its meaning and QuranCode will display all ayas that contain this word AND all related words from the same root (as given by the root database from http://noorsoft.org, Iran).

This way, I see how Allah swt uses the word and its related words and form my own conclusion to the actual meaning which most of the time is slightly different from how we use it in Arabic (not only now, but even from pre-Islamic Arabic).

I therefore believe that the Quran uses the original Arabic He taught to Adam (as) which is more precise and is the language of Paradise, may Allah forgive us and make us of its people in sha Allah.

Please download QuranCode and either search by root or Ctrl+Click any word related to the root 3JL and study how Allah uses its related words, and then Ctrl+Click a QRB related word and study how Allah uses its related words.

In sha Allah, you will find QuranCode a very useful tool to study the differences between closely related words in every-day Arabic language (synonyms) but come from different root.

There are no synonyms in the Quran. Allah doesn't get tired from using one word for a concept and then for beauty start using another as a synonyms. Every root has one main meaning and all others are derived from it. For example:

Wali

Maula

Awlaa

all come from AWAL which mean FIRST

3ilm

3alim

3alimeen

and even 3alemeen

all come from KNOWLEDGE so the last one (3alemeen) may mean any being capable of learning

Allah A3lem and I wish our scholars invite people like me to Iran to produce a proper ARABIC translation of the Quran which acts as a reference for other languages.

Arabs are the least people knolwedgable about the meaning of the Quran as we (including me) are quick to impose our day-to-day Arabic to the Quran. Even Lisaan Al-3arab cannot do justice to the Word of our Creator and real-time Sustainer, Allah swt.

I mean, just for fun, try to ask any Arab for the difference between soul (nefs) and spirit (ruuh) and 99% will get it wrong

Then ask scholars the same question and not only 99% of them are WRONG, they think they are correct.

Now use QuranCode's Ctrl+Click feature and you will get your answer.

Soul is responsible for its action but is powerless

Spirit is not responsible for any action but supplies the soul with energy after the soul agreeing to the consequence of its to-be-taken-action.

Soul leaves FULLY (wafaat means full repayment) during sleep. The spirit stays to keep supplying energy to the body.

Soul comes to life (activated) when the spirit is connected to it (in the womb for example). The soul is switched ON.

Soul dies (deactivated) when the spirit is withdrawn from it. The soul is switched OFF.

Soul is polluted every time we sin or when someone curse us.

Soul is purified every time we do salaat (contact with Allah) or when someone does salaat on us.

We should recite surat Al-Fatiha and Al-Ikhlaas to the souls of dead people, not their spirits.

Their souls which needs mercy and saving from Hell, not their ALWAYS innocent spirits.

I can go on and on but who will listen :(

I mean what is Yemshi? If you say "walk" then it is wrong. See Quran 24:45 and THINK !!!

Is there anyone willing to help me to produce a PROPER Arabic translation of the Quran?

I may be WRONG, but at least I try to THINK and not accept everything at face value.

Al-hamdu liAllah infinitely ALWAYS even if sent to Hell, istaghfur Allah.

God knows all,

God >