Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Farsi (Only) Noha / Latmiyya

Rate this topic

Message added by Hameedeh,

Mod Note: Some videos in this topic might have sound from musical instruments. If you dislike that, please stop the video and go on to the next post. Please do not report videos in this thread. 

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Okera17

Qassem Soleimani Nohe 2020 | Mahmoud Karimi - (بخش ششم - جفت ( علمدار حضرت ولی، قاسم سلیمانی

Qassem Soleimani Nohe 2020 | Mahmoud Karimi - (بخش ششم - جفت ( علمدار حضرت ولی، قاسم سلیمانی

Ayyame Fatimiyah in Tehran, Iran dedicated to Esteemed General Qassem Soleimani. Eulogist Haj Mahmoud Karimi leads the night's recitations with Azadari and mourning. #qassemsoleimani #2020 #2021 #2022 #mahmoudkarimi (شب اول فاطمیه اول [۱۳۹۸-۱۴۴۱] هیأت رایة العباس ع) Chizar, Iran

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
6 hours ago, layman said:

It seems that Salam Farmandeh is going full steam in Iran.

The song aligns very well with the belief of Imamat.

It gives children ways to express their readiness to Imam Zaman (عليه السلام), and supported by their parents.

Salam It's not just Iran which it has reached to Kashmir & Lebanon  & Nigeria & country of  Azerbaijan in nort of Iran also Arabic speaking Shias likewise Bahrain  & Iraq have highly endorsed it.

اجتماع صدهزار ایرانی برای همخوانی سرود "سلام فرمانده در ورزشگاه آزادی 

Gathering of 100,000 Iranians for singing together" Hello Commander"in Azadi stadium 

Arabi.,Urdu,English subtitles 

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235075308-salaams-full-book-on-imam-mahdis-sayings-in-english/#comment-3377552

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, layman said:

It seems that Salam Farmandeh is going full steam in Iran.

The song aligns very well with the belief of Imamat.

It gives children ways to express their readiness to Imam Zaman (عليه السلام), and supported by their parents.

Salam It's not just Iran which it has reached to Kashmir & Lebanon  & Nigeria & country of  Azerbaijan in nort of Iran also Arabic speaking Shias likewise Bahrain  & Iraq have highly endorsed it.

اجتماع صدهزار ایرانی برای همخوانی سرود "سلام فرمانده در ورزشگاه آزادی 

Gathering of 100,000 Iranians for singing together" Hello Commander"in Azadi stadium 

Arabi.,Urdu,English subtitles 

• Veteran Member
2 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Me too from Malaysia! The first time i hear it, I played it 10x. 

MashaAllah! When the children start to absorb the meaning of Salam Farmandeh, it means a lot to the strength and built up of the belief.  The part that struck me the most "Please arrive..." and how the readiness being expressed!  And all these are from children!!!!

I also seen in different language too..

Hope it will bring solidarity among all ages to call upon Imam Zaman.. all over the world.

I remembered in the early 80's, revolutionary songs in Iran were very popular  too such,

"Allahuakhbar  Khomeini Rahbar", "Khomeini ye Imam " and few others.

I was in the bus from Istanbul to Tehran in the 80s (in the middle of Iran Iraq war), children were singing these songs in the bus.

Now, those children that were in the bus most likely already grown up, and their children are singing Salam Farmandeh and calling upon Imam Zaman.

Layman.

• Forum Administrators

Salam Farmandeh. Oh army of Imam Mahdi aj..... may you be ready; get ready. May your love and allegiance to the Imam of our time elevate your status in Heaven. Durood bar Shaheedan