Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
El-shia

I Must Have Proof For Imam Mehdi.

Rate this topic

Salam alekum,

Of all of my religion the acceptance of the existence of Imam Mehdi is the hardest thing I find to believe.

Everyone tells me I just should have trust and belief, Im sorry im too weak for that and my believe is easily shaken , I want assurance he is there and he wil return. But all im getting is stuff like ''God is wise so there must be a Mehdi'' or ''There is this hadith or that Hadith'' you know arguments of autotorithy.

This is really giving me a loss of faith , I want to commit myself to shiism but...its so hard and difficult and atheist isnt the solution, Shiism is way more attractive but its the hardest thing in the world, I really dont know how people do it day in day out, being Shia. And woe unto those who do not realize how  much of a obligation it is to be Shia. People think they can be Shia just but doing a few latmiyat during Muharrem, but Shiism is a commitement based upon trust and faith. Rationality can get you far but it hasnt helped me at all , It only helped me confirm there is a creator thats all . Beyond that its all faith and trust .

I may sound confused because I am and I have been struggeling with this for so long and I just dont know what to do anymore, Ive been visiting these forums for a long time and often I post these kind of doubts, cause I dont have anyone in my real life I can open up about these doubts and misunderstanding, lest I be seen as a  unbeliever or something. Ive red so much books , listened to so much speakers,  I prayed all my life , It just turn into this total trust into Islam that I long for.

Thank you....

Salam alekum,

Of all of my religion the acceptance of the existence of Imam Mehdi is the hardest thing I find to believe.

Everyone tells me I just should have trust and belief, Im sorry im too weak for that and my believe is easily shaken , I want assurance he is there and he wil return. But all im getting is stuff like ''God is wise so there must be a Mehdi'' or ''There is this hadith or that Hadith'' you know arguments of autotorithy.

Treasure is expensive and reaching it is hard. If it was not so, then we should doubt. I was like you too but now Mahdi (as) is the main reason of my life. Without Mahdi, everything loses its meaning. 

Speak to him himself and want he himself to help you with god's permission. There are duas which you can use.

Edited by maes

You bring tears to my eyes, but I really dont know how to be sincere in my Duas thats my problem.

My dear brother

Duas are not just duas, they are also source of knowledge. Because they are usually from Ahlul Bait.

When we understand them better, we sympathy with them more.

For example dua nudba is one of duas full of such secrets and facts. You can dig it.

Salam

It's by logic that we know there exist the best of humans who reached sublime ranks and raced ahead of others in good deeds. It's by logic that we know these people would be special in God's eyes. They being guided and their path being straight, are, the best people equipped to lead humanity. 

The theme of what God does with his best servants is in Quran, and the way he honored them, speaks of a praise and exalted grace of God, mercy, and love, and God is ever bountiful! This praise of God on how he treats his best friends and masters upon creations, has a hidden wisdom, that is manifest through how God actually acted with many of these honorable people, and this how God proves the basis of his religion.

The pure sinless servants of God are those who God after initiating in the unseen fulfillment of God's words, brings a descended form of their path, and wisdom, and guidance to the nations.

God sent Prophets with the ultimate mission to bring humanity out of the darkness to the light and conduct themselves with justice, and he sent the final religion that it dominates all religions. But the pure religion and the truth of it and the wisdom, is not known to all, but rather, the remembrance is safeguarded through an Imam who has a perfect understanding of the religion and the wisdom revealed to Mohammad. That religion is safeguarded from corruption.

The Quran talks about witnesses from each people, and states we will be called with a witness that will witness against us that was among us, and another verses say we will be called with our Imam. 

Ultimately, God always wanted people to accept his Mastership and authority and guidance, through his chosen ones, so it makes sense he will safeguard a chosen one among his creation, for the end of times, when humanity will accept the truth and follow it.

The Mahdi has been said to be from the Ahlulbayt, because the Ahlulbayt is how God wanted to bring the cause, the affair, and unity of the chosen successors of Mohammad, so he put them in offspring from one another, like he did in the past with his chosen ones, and made them a chosen family in which we love not individually but all together, and tie that love with the Messenger.

The wisdom of him being from Ahlulbayt is in Quran, in the verses about chosen offspring and chosen families, so God made this wisdom a hujja upon all people. 

As well, he showed that he bestowed a special type of leadership that takes place through his command, that is different from the leadership bestowed upon all Prophets by virtue of them being Prophets.

This leadership shows the way in the unseen, the states to follow, the glorification, the inward states of Salah and it's disciplines, and other revelation of good deeds. The Imams having been revealed the good deeds, manifest degrees of it and degrees of states to follow, appropriate to each state of the follower.  

The Imam remains the guide through out the journey, even, after we reach the station of purity and annihilation into the light of God and his Messenger.

This guidance is known as the companionship of the Messenger, "O would I have taken with the Messenger a path", and according to hadiths, this is taking Ali as a Wali as well.

This guidance also has a wisdom in Quran, and takes belief in the "Unseen".

Allah spreads his light through the Imam, the friends of God turn to that very face of God, and trickle down their guidance to others, which trickles down to others. 

This guidance therefore is of essential wisdom, and God has never left the earth without a Guide, a Witness, an Imam, out of wisdom. And this wisdom is one of the proofs of the Quran and the upright religion. 

Edited by StrugglingForTheLight

Salamun Alaykom

Thanks brother StrugglingForTheLight for your nice quote.

Jazak Allah khayra

You welcome bro.

For the dark night I went through as a non-Muslim, I would often ponder about the issue of the best servants of God and the ending of spreading of justice on earth by one of God's best.

The thought of a the one who would bring justice on earth, a totally guided person by God who attain proximity to God and can lead others to proximity, seemed very logical.  I would think about it a lot.

Bump.

...i read all kind of stuff. I still have a feeling that the existenve of the 12th imam still just comes down to mere belief that he exist. Which is still hard for me to do cause somehow it still causes restless ness in my heart.

Like really what is it that makes yoy guys so convinced of the mehdi. I want that too .

Every book has its living examples. Why do you guys think that after the revelation of the Taurat numerous prophets succeeded Musa a.s.?

In that case prophet muhammed and the 11 imams their sources can fufil that role plus we have histotical proof of their existence.

There is no direct proof other than insofar i understood initiuve mystecism that reveals his presence. And stories by others who have attained high level of mystecisn who have seen him.

Those things are of insane high level of certaintiy that might take me years to attain. I dont have time for that what if i die tommmorow and i dont know my imam yet?

I need proof as soon as possible.

Edited by El-shia

In that case prophet muhammed and the 11 imams their sources can fufil that role plus we have histotical proof of their existence.

There is no direct proof other than insofar i understood initiuve mystecism that reveals his presence. And stories by others who have attained high level of mystecisn who have seen him.

Those things are of insane high level of certaintiy that might take me years to attain. I dont have time for that what if i die tommmorow and i dont know my imam yet?

I need proof as soon as possible.

Imam Mhadi case is dependant on the previous imams. You must believe in their words, in their jihad, in their struggle to preserve this religion until today and for generations to come. Believing in the case of the previous imams is dependant upon believing in the prophet sayings, prophet jihad in delivering this religion fully to his umma. Believing in the prophet depends upon believing in God and his mercy and justice in not leaving us disobey him without making it clear to us.

See, it is a long chain. Many things must be ascertain before reaching the Mahdi. A quick but not easy start is the verse of Khilafa in Quran. Allah informed the angels that he will establish a vicegerent on earth.  This establishment wasn't limited by time nor restricted to Adam peace be upon him. When Allah told angels, angels were apprehended by the news, why?

When Allah establish a leader upon earth, then all of the earth residents should obey him. The khilafa on earth was not upon human communities only, else angels and satan (a jin) won't object.

A khalifa will have authority over humans, jin and angels who are on earth. There are many angels on earth, some on our shoulders, some are guardians over winds others over each quakes etc.

Khalifa will have authority over animals and plants. It is reported that one of the prophet muhammad miracles is that trees and rocks used to greet him with salam. 

so when Allah said he will set a human as khalifa on earth, a leader upon all those on earth including the angels on earth, angels were perplexed, they said but human by nature are prone to fault while angels obey Allah all the time. What if this tyrant human whom Allah made a leader upon us order us to do something wrong?

So Allah reassured them that the human who will be khalifa on earth won't be any human but chosen ones.

Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth." They said: "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?- whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?" He said: "I know what ye know not." 

The decree to set a khalifa on earth is still ongoing. This fact was re-enforced by the prophetic tradition that a muslim man must know his leader of his time. Sunnis says Quran but Quran is guide for all muslims across the generations. Prophet was talking about someone specific.

Imams clarified the prophetic tradition and explained the leadership and successorship of the ahlulbayt. We know through hadith thaqalyin and other hadiths that we must hold on ahlulbayt. The rightful divine khalifas who will have authority from Allah over all the earth must be from ahlulbayt. Their numbers are 12. Or you can follow the declaration of the next khalifa through their words. Meaning, the prophet declaration of imam ali as leader, then imam ali declaration of hassan as leader etc etc up until the Mahdi.

The Mahdi is a man the prophet foretold about. Sunnis don't know much about him but Shia accept him as the last one of the 12. 

Since all the 11 are dead and since the verse says that there will be a khalifa on earth at all times, and since prophet said their will be imam for each generation and since imams said that earth should never be devoid of khalifa , we must conclude that there must be a leader for me today, he must be from ahlulbayt.

If you accept the above, you can proceed and read all the traditions about him.

Thanks for your reply.

In books about humanity by mutahari and ali shariati they say that the viceregent on earth is us. Us human beings who have the potential to become a viceregent and the imams are here to guide us in vice regency . (Aka attaining perfection.) So if we reason further humanity then is the vice regent also. I dont see why one person is this viceregent.

Am i misunderstanding it ?

The best person on earth is fit to be the leader of rest of humanity. Who is the best person on earth? Either you don't know or you do. And the only way you know is if God makes that person known. 

Salam, 

Despite the topics of Arabismo and soulmates, I must confess that the concept of the Hidden Mahdi a.s. is actually the most easy thing to believe from all the concepts of Shia Islam.

lol wow, I really do try to just read what you guys have to say and not comment but sometimes I'm just blown away.  The concept of the hidden mahdi is so out there that even other shia sects reject it.  Only one other shia sect believed in a hidden imam, that sect is extinct(by the way, their hidden imam was not the 12th, I think it was the 6ht or 7th, someone correct me if you know).  The first major shia group who were the zaidis never had this belief and up until this day they reject it.  This is a strange belief among other strange beliefs, which the rational mind can not accept.  I understand that sometimes you believe out of faith but please don't fool anyone by making sound like a belief in a hidden imam, still hiding and waiting for the perfect time to come makes complete sense.

Salam alekum,

This is really giving me a loss of faith , I want to commit myself to shiism but...its so hard and difficult and atheist isnt the solution, Shiism is way more attractive but its the hardest thing in the world, I really dont know how people do it day in day out, being Shia. And woe unto those who do not realize how  much of a obligation it is to be Shia. People think they can be Shia just but doing a few latmiyat during Muharrem, but Shiism is a commitement based upon trust and faith. Rationality can get you far but it hasnt helped me at all , It only helped me confirm there is a creator thats all . Beyond that its all faith and trust .

I may sound confused because I am and I have been struggeling with this for so long and I just dont know what to do anymore, Ive been visiting these forums for a long time and often I post these kind of doubts, cause I dont have anyone in my real life I can open up about these doubts and misunderstanding, lest I be seen as a  unbeliever or something. Ive red so much books , listened to so much speakers,  I prayed all my life , It just turn into this total trust into Islam that I long for.

Thank you....

Salaam, look I'm not shia so take this however you want to take it.  All I want to say is may Allah(swt) guide you and the rest of us to the straight path and to that which is most pleasing to Him(swt).  And may He(swt) give us sound understanding of His(swt) deen. Ameen.

A few corrections:

• The doctrine of the occultation of the Mahdi can be found in several non-Twelver sects, including the Kaysaniyya (1st Islamic century), the Fat`hiyya, the Nawusiyya, the Waqifa, and many other sects.
  • Isma`ilis also have a doctrine of occultation.
  • Several Zaydi sects did believe in the occultation of the Mahdi, including the Husayniyya sect. Many Jarudi Zaydis narrate hadiths on the occultation as well.
  • Qurtubi and many other Sunni scholars believed that al-Khidr and Elias were alive and hidden.
  • Practically all Sunnis believe that Dajjal has been alive since before the Prophet (pbuh), and is currently trapped on a secret island. If an enemy of Allah can be alive and hidden from us for this long, why not a wali of Allah?

This is true that people believe in the presence and life of of Devil or iblees and Dajjal who is sign of evil, even they have not seen him.

Yet they try to deny the imam ie guide by Allah for us who is Wali,  just because either they do not believe in ghayb or deny the presence of Imam becasue they have not seen him Althrough The quran and hadith mentions for his presence in occultation.

They have not seen others including Allah, the prophets, companions, tabeen, hell, paradize and angles etc (the signs for their presence may be found) but they are believed for their presence or existance in ummah.

Regards

Edited by skamran110

Thanks for your reply.

In books about humanity by mutahari and ali shariati they say that the viceregent on earth is us. Us human beings who have the potential to become a viceregent and the imams are here to guide us in vice regency . (Aka attaining perfection.) So if we reason further humanity then is the vice regent also. I dont see why one person is this viceregent.

Am i misunderstanding it ?

I have not read books by Ali Shari'ati nor Mutahari (not full books at least) but i have great respect for these men. Shari'ati is a sociologist and although his views about the development of human communities under the light of Quran might be interesting, his religious opinions might not be that astute.

Mutahari is great thinker. His books are promoting the general spirit of Islam for all Muslims. Quran verses can carry bothe a general meaning and a specific meaning. The verse of the khalif of adam has both. Most muslims understood the khalif of adam as the khalif of all humanity on earth. This opinion is not all wrong. Humans were given superiority over other creatures on earth. The earth and its inhabitants and its solar system all serve the humanity mainly.

some other verses support a similar understanding :

10:14

10_14.png
Sahih International
Then We made you successors in the land after them so that We may observe how you will do.

2:11

2_11.png
Sahih International
And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers."

So you can see that there is some sort of expectations from humanity on earth. Humans must be constructive and avoid destroying earth. This is understood as general khalifa of humans on other creatures.

Now lets go back to the khalifa of Adam. Can Saddam or Hitler fit in? Can we consider many tyrants who ruled or gained dominance a khalifa on earth? Then, the angels fears are justified. But Allah assured the angels that their fears should not come true. Angels should not follow a leader that is tyrant.

The specific meaning of the superiority of humanity on other creatures can manifest in its true-ist form in Ahlulbayt. If you asked Mutahari, he will give the same answer.

For us to fit in the khilafa role, we should be reformers, good builders etc. We cannot be that except by knowing well what will cause corruption and will not.

Humans today think that Gay marriage is not destructive. Humans today also think that open sexual relations isn't destructive. Humans today also think that capital punishment is destructive. Humans today believe in many things based on their limited perception.

Humans of the past thought that drinking wine is good. They thought that plunder is good. They thought many things that humans of today disagree with. Humans of today believe in many things that religions been advocating for centuries.

We cannot live for centuries to see how our actions consequences will turn out. That's why believers stick to their books. To be reformer, one must follow the command of the Creator. The creator sent his commands to us via chosen people who are the chosen leaders.

To be a reformer, to fit in the khilafa role is to follow these leaders.

Im not sure if my thoughts are clear, sorry if they are not.

Edited by Chaotic Muslem

A few corrections:

• The doctrine of the occultation of the Mahdi can be found in several non-Twelver sects, including the Kaysaniyya (1st Islamic century), the Fat`hiyya, the Nawusiyya, the Waqifa, and many other sects.
  • Isma`ilis also have a doctrine of occultation.
  • Several Zaydi sects did believe in the occultation of the Mahdi, including the Husayniyya sect. Many Jarudi Zaydis narrate hadiths on the occultation as well.
  • Qurtubi and many other Sunni scholars believed that al-Khidr and Elias were alive and hidden.
  • Practically all Sunnis believe that Dajjal has been alive since before the Prophet (pbuh), and is currently trapped on a secret island. If an enemy of Allah can be alive and hidden from us for this long, why not a wali of Allah?

shia sects you've mentioned, kaysaniyaa, fatihiyaa, nawusiyya and waqifa. do these sects believe the hidden imam is the 12th?  are these sects still around?

have you ever met a modern day zaydi scholar and a lay man zaydi who told you they believe in a hidden imam? because last I heard that is a major difference between you and them.(i'm not talking about extinct sects that no longer have followers).

Yes, some sunni scholars believe al-khidr(i don't know about elias so i won't mention him) is still alive while the majority reject this. however even those who hold this believe do not say he is in occultation or hiding in a cave some where.

I've never heard of this belief that dajjal is trapped on a secret island, news to me.  I've always been simply thought to make dua and seek protection with Allah(swt) from the dajjal and its fitna.

They (12 vers) do not follow but reject the Taghut.

The quran also mentions that:

وَيَقُولُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَوْلَا أُنزِلَ عَلَيْهِ آيَةٌ مِّن رَّبِّهِ ۗ إِنَّمَا أَنتَ مُنذِرٌ ۖ وَلِكُلِّ قَوْمٍ هَادٍ

And those who disbelieved say, "Why has a sign not been sent down to him from his Lord?" You are only a warner, and for every people is a guide. (13:7)

We believe and follow the guide from Allah swt of our time Imam Mahdi. and others do not have a guide thats why the presence of Imam is not accepted and instead  the presence and life of dajjal & ibless is accpted.

What a controvesry in the name of religion?

Regards

Edited by skamran110

I've never heard of this belief that dajjal is trapped on a secret island, news to me.  I've always been simply thought to make dua and seek protection with Allah(swt) from the dajjal and its fitna.

http://www.sahihmuslim.com/sps/smm/sahihmuslim.cfm?scn=dspchaptersfull&BookID=41&ChapterID=1217

Maybe this can help you give up complete faith in the existence of the 1000 year old Mahdi.

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا سَوَاءٌ عَلَيْهِمْ أَأَنذَرْتَهُمْ أَمْ لَمْ تُنذِرْهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ

Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. (2:6)

Edited by skamran110

Maybe this can help you give up complete faith in the existence of the 1000 year old Mahdi.

The post no 19, 23 &  verse of quran given in post no 26 and quoted below, provides the complete answer to your disinformations.

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا سَوَاءٌ عَلَيْهِمْ أَأَنذَرْتَهُمْ أَمْ لَمْ تُنذِرْهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ

Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. (2:6)

Regards

Edited by skamran110

@Arabismo

The following verse ia also added  in our response to your dinsinformations:

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يُلْحِدُونَ فِي آيَاتِنَا لَا يَخْفَوْنَ عَلَيْنَا ۗ أَفَمَن يُلْقَىٰ فِي النَّارِ خَيْرٌ أَم مَّن يَأْتِي آمِنًا يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ۚ اعْمَلُوا مَا شِئْتُمْ ۖ إِنَّهُ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ بَصِيرٌ

Muhsin Khan
Verily, those who turn away from Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc. by attacking, distorting and denying them), are not hidden from Us. Is he who is cast into the Fire better or he who comes secure on the Day of Resurrection? Do what you will. Verily! He is All-Seer of what you do (this is a severe threat to the disbelievers). (41:40)

Regards

Edited by skamran110

@Arabismo

The following verse ia also added  in our response to your dinsinformations:

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يُلْحِدُونَ فِي آيَاتِنَا لَا يَخْفَوْنَ عَلَيْنَا ۗ أَفَمَن يُلْقَىٰ فِي النَّارِ خَيْرٌ أَم مَّن يَأْتِي آمِنًا يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ۚ اعْمَلُوا مَا شِئْتُمْ ۖ إِنَّهُ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ بَصِيرٌ

Muhsin Khan

Verily, those who turn away from Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc. by attacking, distorting and denying them), are not hidden from Us. Is he who is cast into the Fire better or he who comes secure on the Day of Resurrection? Do what you will. Verily! He is All-Seer of what you do (this is a severe threat to the disbelievers). (41:40)

Regards

And just as you use these verses for your 1000 year old Mahdi, the ansar can use the same verses for Ahmad al Hasan and the Qadianis for their Mirza Ghulam Ahmad.

And just as you use these verses for your 1000 year old Mahdi, the ansar can use the same verses for Ahmad al Hasan and the Qadianis for their Mirza Ghulam Ahmad.

The thread was started by brother El-Shia, he got the responses and looked throught the quran and hadiths for the exsitence of Imam Mahdi Till the post no. 19 he looks satisfied to get information on it.

For  your similar thread the disscussion is continued yet i have made one post for your attention: the link is given below:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235030099-what-evidence-do-the-shia-have-for-the-existence/?p=2823242

Regards

Salam alekum everyone,

Thank you for your replies so far.

@Chaotic Muslem

I guess that makes sense, it would only makes sense that God fufills his promise. Sure but where does this doubt then come from? what am I just not convinced a Mehdi will return and fix everything  out of nothing, and on top of that he is currently living too . How am I suposed to logically embrace that? That kind of stuff is just something you have to believe , am I mistaken in that notion or not? If eventually the specifics of the Mehdi depend on belief...I dont mind but tell me then how to get that belief.

Arabismo@:

Yeah..I dont think sunnism is the solution friend.

Salam alekum everyone,

Thank you for your replies so far.

@Chaotic Muslem

I guess that makes sense, it would only makes sense that God fufills his promise. Sure but where does this doubt then come from? what am I just not convinced a Mehdi will return and fix everything  out of nothing, and on top of that he is currently living too . How am I suposed to logically embrace that? That kind of stuff is just something you have to believe , am I mistaken in that notion or not? If eventually the specifics of the Mehdi depend on belief...I dont mind but tell me then how to get that belief.

Arabismo@:

Yeah..I dont think sunnism is the solution friend.

I am not sure where is your doubt coming from, but i had this question in the past : Why is it at the end?

Why we should live under a tyranny but those who will live in the end of days will live under the best of kingdoms?

I am currently having problem concentrating so I'm going be brief , so apologise in advance.

In Quran, there is a verse that says in Psalms, Allah informed the previous nations that earth will be governed by the righteous people 

و كتبنا في الزبور من بعد الذكر ان الارض يرثها عبادي الصالحون

so the thought that at the end of the time, there will be a good government isn't just a shia belief but a grand plan by Allah for all nations on earth since adam.

For those who study Quran with wide open eyes and make sure that every word is meaningful, they will find that Allah mentioned many names for the day of judgment, many of these names were perceived  as the day of judgment but thats not correct.

Surat Naml, verse 83. The verse says that there will be a day where a group of people will be gathered. If you read it quickly you will pass by it as the gathering after the resurrection in the day of judgment BUT in the day of judgment ALL men will be gathered, not only group of them.

The study of the days mentioned in Quran is rewarding but it takes loads of time, but what i want to reach to is that Quran supports both the day of good governing the earth and the day of resurrection of group of men rather than all men. This mini judgment day will be on earth, it is called Raj'ah.

People from ancient nations, current nations and future nations will eventually see who won this battle. Both the very bad ones who thought they got away with their corruptions and those who remained pure, who made themselves worthy of being among the elite who will witness the end of evil on earth. 

Why is he alive now then if he will be concerned with ancients and those in future more than us, the struggling souls?

Well, for many reasons. First he is chosen to be a guardian on earth. He is the witness on our failures and successes. People might say that (we can do it better than the son of Muhammad, we can govern earth like the best humans with democracy, liberalism etc) Whites of Europeans will govern, Africans, Chinese, Jews, Christians, Atheists and everyone will get their chance to prove that they can do it without the need of divine intervention.

This is happening because they are rejecting the divine government. They are too proud of their own intellect that they cannot believe in the wisdom of political islam.

Despite this Allah wants to show us how wrong we are, we are today witnessing the diseases from our foods, the decay of morality due to our philosophy, the corruption of politicians due to money, the destruction of social structure due to sins. But despite this, Allah is allowing his guardian to be on earth so earth won't be devoid of mercy. 

You should be aware that punishment can include the good people who live among the bad people but do not object on their misdeeds. This sort of punishment is warded off from us by the presence of someone as pure as the Mehdi.

He is also the witness on the hardships we face. He witnesses those who fail and those who succeed. He is here for those who ask for his help, Allah will send him towards you, he will help you.

the continuation of presence of live guardian is continuation of the test of submitting to government that Allah choses, something that satan failed in, many other nations failed in this test too.

The question to me is : We believe in the story of jesus. he was born without father. jews of that time didn't believe in such story and went back to reality, they accused Maryam with sin. 

But today we can't see with our eyes the miracles of jesus unlike the jews of that time, yet we believe in him. This is because we believe in prophet Muhammad, we believe in the prophet although we have not met him, but we believe in prophet muahamd because we believe in his religion, in his God.

This same prophet who told us about jesus, also told us about Mahdi. Why we should doubt Mahdi but we don't doubt Jesus? If there is a verse or a hadith to support a belief, isn't that enough?

Imam Mehdi is the apostle of everythings.He is also the ultimate savior of every inward and outward things.He should not need any proof for his existance since everybody should know him with his appearance.Every living and non living should recognise him by his arrogance and majesty.He is the only one whom everyone should see by their own entities.His emergence will usher a new era of humanity and good deeds.

for the shiite teacher; u are actually doing propoganda,,, he was giving lecture in a houza and u didnt uploaded full speech,,,upload full speech,, i have seen this full lecture and he talked about imam mehdi,,,are u trying to fool us OK?????

Write ur exact questions about imam mehdi,,, we will try to answer you and stop acting like fools

who said dajjal is in secret island?? they are mostly sunni sources which said this and some shia one also which are not authentic,,,,No body knows where is dajjal  or imam mehdi...Only god know,,,, but 1 thing is for sure he is living among us but we cant see or recognize him,,,,,his disappearnce from us  doesnot mean physical disapperance but that means we cant recognize him although may be we met him in the past,,,example of disappearance in quran is hazrat yousuf,, when yousuf's brother met him , they even didnt recognize him.....so imam mehdi's disapperance is just like hazrat yousuf's disapperance

Bermuda triangle or devils sea in south of  japan are not the places,, they have scientific explanations,,, who ever saying this that imam or dajjal are living there is a liar,, there are so many places in space like black holes, white holes and worm holes.. that doesnt mean imam or dajjal are living there,,