Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
El-shia

I Must Have Proof For Imam Mehdi.

Rate this topic

Salam alekum everyone,

Thank you for your replies so far.

@Chaotic Muslem

I guess that makes sense, it would only makes sense that God fufills his promise. Sure but where does this doubt then come from? what am I just not convinced a Mehdi will return and fix everything  out of nothing, and on top of that he is currently living too . How am I suposed to logically embrace that? That kind of stuff is just something you have to believe , am I mistaken in that notion or not? If eventually the specifics of the Mehdi depend on belief...I dont mind but tell me then how to get that belief.

Arabismo@:

Yeah..I dont think sunnism is the solution friend.

Salam alekum everyone,

Thank you for your replies so far.

@Chaotic Muslem

I guess that makes sense, it would only makes sense that God fufills his promise. Sure but where does this doubt then come from? what am I just not convinced a Mehdi will return and fix everything  out of nothing, and on top of that he is currently living too . How am I suposed to logically embrace that? That kind of stuff is just something you have to believe , am I mistaken in that notion or not? If eventually the specifics of the Mehdi depend on belief...I dont mind but tell me then how to get that belief.

Arabismo@:

Yeah..I dont think sunnism is the solution friend.

I am not sure where is your doubt coming from, but i had this question in the past : Why is it at the end?

Why we should live under a tyranny but those who will live in the end of days will live under the best of kingdoms?

I am currently having problem concentrating so I'm going be brief , so apologise in advance.

In Quran, there is a verse that says in Psalms, Allah informed the previous nations that earth will be governed by the righteous people 

و كتبنا في الزبور من بعد الذكر ان الارض يرثها عبادي الصالحون

so the thought that at the end of the time, there will be a good government isn't just a shia belief but a grand plan by Allah for all nations on earth since adam.

For those who study Quran with wide open eyes and make sure that every word is meaningful, they will find that Allah mentioned many names for the day of judgment, many of these names were perceived  as the day of judgment but thats not correct.

Surat Naml, verse 83. The verse says that there will be a day where a group of people will be gathered. If you read it quickly you will pass by it as the gathering after the resurrection in the day of judgment BUT in the day of judgment ALL men will be gathered, not only group of them.

The study of the days mentioned in Quran is rewarding but it takes loads of time, but what i want to reach to is that Quran supports both the day of good governing the earth and the day of resurrection of group of men rather than all men. This mini judgment day will be on earth, it is called Raj'ah.

People from ancient nations, current nations and future nations will eventually see who won this battle. Both the very bad ones who thought they got away with their corruptions and those who remained pure, who made themselves worthy of being among the elite who will witness the end of evil on earth. 

Why is he alive now then if he will be concerned with ancients and those in future more than us, the struggling souls?

Well, for many reasons. First he is chosen to be a guardian on earth. He is the witness on our failures and successes. People might say that (we can do it better than the son of Muhammad, we can govern earth like the best humans with democracy, liberalism etc) Whites of Europeans will govern, Africans, Chinese, Jews, Christians, Atheists and everyone will get their chance to prove that they can do it without the need of divine intervention.

This is happening because they are rejecting the divine government. They are too proud of their own intellect that they cannot believe in the wisdom of political islam.

Despite this Allah wants to show us how wrong we are, we are today witnessing the diseases from our foods, the decay of morality due to our philosophy, the corruption of politicians due to money, the destruction of social structure due to sins. But despite this, Allah is allowing his guardian to be on earth so earth won't be devoid of mercy. 

You should be aware that punishment can include the good people who live among the bad people but do not object on their misdeeds. This sort of punishment is warded off from us by the presence of someone as pure as the Mehdi.

He is also the witness on the hardships we face. He witnesses those who fail and those who succeed. He is here for those who ask for his help, Allah will send him towards you, he will help you.

the continuation of presence of live guardian is continuation of the test of submitting to government that Allah choses, something that satan failed in, many other nations failed in this test too.

The question to me is : We believe in the story of jesus. he was born without father. jews of that time didn't believe in such story and went back to reality, they accused Maryam with sin. 

But today we can't see with our eyes the miracles of jesus unlike the jews of that time, yet we believe in him. This is because we believe in prophet Muhammad, we believe in the prophet although we have not met him, but we believe in prophet muahamd because we believe in his religion, in his God.

This same prophet who told us about jesus, also told us about Mahdi. Why we should doubt Mahdi but we don't doubt Jesus? If there is a verse or a hadith to support a belief, isn't that enough?

Imam Mehdi is the apostle of everythings.He is also the ultimate savior of every inward and outward things.He should not need any proof for his existance since everybody should know him with his appearance.Every living and non living should recognise him by his arrogance and majesty.He is the only one whom everyone should see by their own entities.His emergence will usher a new era of humanity and good deeds.

for the shiite teacher; u are actually doing propoganda,,, he was giving lecture in a houza and u didnt uploaded full speech,,,upload full speech,, i have seen this full lecture and he talked about imam mehdi,,,are u trying to fool us OK?????

Write ur exact questions about imam mehdi,,, we will try to answer you and stop acting like fools

who said dajjal is in secret island?? they are mostly sunni sources which said this and some shia one also which are not authentic,,,,No body knows where is dajjal  or imam mehdi...Only god know,,,, but 1 thing is for sure he is living among us but we cant see or recognize him,,,,,his disappearnce from us  doesnot mean physical disapperance but that means we cant recognize him although may be we met him in the past,,,example of disappearance in quran is hazrat yousuf,, when yousuf's brother met him , they even didnt recognize him.....so imam mehdi's disapperance is just like hazrat yousuf's disapperance

Bermuda triangle or devils sea in south of  japan are not the places,, they have scientific explanations,,, who ever saying this that imam or dajjal are living there is a liar,, there are so many places in space like black holes, white holes and worm holes.. that doesnt mean imam or dajjal are living there,,

Wa salam Sister.

You need to be firm and exercise patience on the path of Ahlul Bayt (AS).

The long occultation of Imam Al-Hujjah (atfs) is to show you the Exaltation and Supremecy of Allah (SWT) as "The controller of all" and He always did what He wishes. We have no doubt of His Omnipotency and Magnanimosity.

I wonder why a Muslim can doubt the existence of Imam Al-Hujjah (atfs)? Is it that he saw it as something beyond Allah's Ability?

But to clear your doubt, here with me are numerous traditions even from Sunni books that authencicate the existence of Imam Al-Hujjah (AS).

1. Al-Bukhari

Abu Huraira narrates from Allah’s

Messenger (s.a.w.a.) – ‘ How will you be

when Isa Ibn Maryam (a.s.) descends

amongst you and your Imam (Mahdi a.s.) is

amongst you?’

Sahih al-Bukhari Book 60, tradition 119

2. Muslim

It is narrated on the authority of Abu

Huraira that the Messenger of Allah

(s.a.w.a.) observed: ‘What will be your state

when Isa Ibn Maryam (a.s.) descends

amongst you and there will be an Imam

(Mahdi a.s.) amongst you?’

Sahih Muslim Book 1, tradition 299

3. Abu Dawood

The author records the following traditions

in relation to Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.s.):

Abdullah Ibn Masood narrates: The Prophet

(s.a.w.a.) said: If only one day of this world

were to remain, Allah would prolong that

day ( according to the version of Za’idah ) till

He sends in it a man who belongs to me or

to my family…he will fill the earth with

equity and justice as it has been filled with

oppression and tyranny (according to the

version of Fitr). Sufyan’s version says : The

world will not pass away before the Arabs

are ruled by a man of my family whose

name will be the same as mine .

Abu Dawud asserts: The version of Umar and

Abu Bakr is the same as that of Sufyan.

The tradition is found to be Hasan (good)

and Sahih (authentic)

Sunan Abi Dawud,

Kitab al-Mahdi (a.s.)

38, tradition 4

4. Abu Isa Muhammad Ibn Isa al-

Tirmizi

Ali Ibn Abi Talib (a.s.) narrates from the

Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a.) – ‘Even if a day

remains from the life of the earth Allah will

most certainly raise a person from my Ahle

Bait. ’

Sunan al-Tirmizi vol. 4 p. 505 tradition