Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
myGod

All Muslims Must Curse Those Whom Allah Has Cursed

Rate this topic

It has been narrated on the authority of Jabir who said: We were one thousand and four hundred on the day of Hudaibiya. We swore fealty to him (the Holy Prophet) and Umar was holding the latter's hand (when he was sitting) under the tree (called) Samura (to administer the oath to the companions). The narrator added: We took oath to the effect that we would not flee, but we did not take oath to fight to death.

Source: Saheeh Muslim. Vol. 2, Pg. # 900.

what is your point by this ? how is it relevant to our discussion ?

In His Name

Taht was not my claim. I just explain one verse with another one.I just said this verse didnt  include all companions and i didn’t say whom specifically excluded but I know those who followed our prophet till their last breath this verse include them.

Allah didnt say he was pleased with all of them but says instead he was pleased with believers ,it means maybe there were hypocrites but  Allah's satisfaction didnt include them so I beg you to pay attention to these following evidence and dont jump to conculsion

First of all there is  a narration in Suyuti's book Dur al-Mansour that mentioned this fact

و أخرج ابن أبى حاتم عن ابن عباس في قوله فَعَلِمَ ما فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ فَأَنْزَلَ السَّكِينَةَ عَلَيْهِمْ قال انما أنزلت السكينة على من علم منه الوفاء(الدرالمنثور ج 6-ص74)

This narration state clearly that just some of companions included by this verse wether you like it or not and please dont accuse me of misinterpretation i just quoted narration

The second point is a counter example that I hope you ponder upon it carefully. It’s good to know that one of the commander of Uthman’s murderer was under the tree and did bayyah so are you still insist on your opinion ,here is the evidence of this claim

عبد الرحمن بن عدیس البلوی مصری شهد الحدیبیه ذکر أسد ابن موسى عن ابن لهیعه عن یزید بن أبی حبیب قال کان عبد الرحمن بن عدیس البلوی ممن بایع تحت الشجره رسول الله صلى الله علیه وسلم قال أبو عمر هو کان الأمیر على الجیش القادمین من مصر إلى المدینه الذین حصروا عثمان وقتلوه

إبن عبد البر ، یوسف بن عبد الله بن محمد (متوفای۴۶۳هـ) ، الاستیعاب فی معرفه الأصحاب ، ج ۲ ، ص ۸۴۰ ، تحقیق علی محمد البجاوی ، ناشر : دار الجیل - بیروت ، الطبعه : الأولى ، ۱۴۱۲هـ

عَبْدُ الرَّحْمنِ بن عُدَیْس ... له صحبه ، وشهد بیعه الرضوان ، وبایع فیها . وکان أمیر الجیش القادمین من مصر لحصر عثمان ابن عفان ، رضی الله عنه ، لما قتلوه .

الجزری ، عز الدین بن الأثیر أبی الحسن علی بن محمد (متوفای۶۳۰هـ) ، أسد الغابه فی معرفه الصحابه ، ج ۳ ، ص ۴۸۸ ، تحقیق عادل أحمد الرفاعی ، ناشر : دار إحیاء التراث العربی - بیروت / لبنان ، الطبعه : الأولى ، ۱۴۱۷ هـ - ۱۹۹۶ م .

I respect him and all Islamic scholars but you said imam Malk said something and then I asked you regarding his saying what should we do about this specific event among Sahabah ra or what was his reply to this event? You can answer me on behalf of Imam Malk ra

ونزونا على سعد بن عبادة فقال قائل منهم قتلتم سعد بن عبادة فقلت(عمر) قتل الله سعد بن عبادة

"Whoever becomes enraged when the sahaba are mentioned is the one about whom the verse speaks."

we do not believe there was any sahabi involved in the martyrdom of Hazrat Usman (ra), do you have english version of that narration ?

secondly Al Muminoon is the title by which the Muslims (including the sahabis of course) are often referred to in the Quran by Allah subhana watala, so just because he referred to them by this title here it doesn`t means they (companions) were NOT the only ones who gave bayyah to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and there were hypocrites too who gave bayyah under the tree.this is just a speculation of some people.

but let`s just for the sake of argument accept that not everyone who did bayyah was included in this Ayah, so can a person can still curse them and there no blame on him ??? since you already said you don`t know who were included in this verse and who were excluded, how will you know if you were abusing someone who is included in this verse ??? 

no matter what you try to use here, you won`t be able to justify cursing the companions (May Allah be well pleased them all).  :)

we do not believe there was any sahabi involved in the martyrdom of Hazrat Usman (ra), do you have english version of that narration ?

In His Name

Its something new I have never heard it before but I didn’t trust my knowledge and I did a research and asked some scholar and the answer was the same there is not such belief among our Sunni brothers but if you had reliable resource I would be grateful to let me know.

But my guess is you know for fact that in Sunni belief they consider all companions of our prophet just and righteous and you found out that this belief is irreconcilable by killing Hazrat Uthman so you conclude that this is impossible the killing of third caliphe has been occurred by Sahabah

I appreciate your way of thinking we shouldn’t accept whatever we are told we must refer to our nature and our wisdom, we should be open-minded and don’t trap in religious prejudice I don’t want you to accept my opinion or convert  I just want you to think fearlessly nobody could punish us for thinking

secondly Al Muminoon is the title by which the Muslims (including the sahabis of course) are often referred to in the Quran by Allah subhana watala, so just because he referred to them by this title here it doesn`t means they (companions) were NOT the only ones who gave bayyah to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and there were hypocrites too who gave bayyah under the tree.this is just a speculation of some people.

First of all Allah has distiguished between Mumin and Muslim in holy Quran

الحجرات : 14       قالَتِ الْأَعْرابُ آمَنَّا قُلْ لَمْ تُؤْمِنُوا وَ لكِنْ قُولُوا أَسْلَمْنا وَ لَمَّا يَدْخُلِ الْإيمانُ في‏ قُلُوبِكُمْ وَ إِنْ تُطيعُوا اللَّهَ وَ رَسُولَهُ لا يَلِتْكُمْ مِنْ أَعْمالِكُمْ شَيْئاً إِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَحيمٌ

The desert Arabs say," We believe." Say," Ye have no faith; but ye) only (say, 'We have submitted our wills to Allah, ' For not yet has Faith entered your hearts. But if ye obey Allah and His Messenger, He will not belittle aught of your deeds: for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.") 41 (

And second of all I told you based on Quranic verses we cant claim all companion of our prophet were believer I bring the verse one more tome

آل‏عمران : 179       ما كانَ اللَّهُ لِيَذَرَ الْمُؤْمِنينَ عَلى‏ ما أَنْتُمْ عَلَيْهِ حَتَّى يَميزَ الْخَبيثَ مِنَ الطَّيِّبِ وَ ما كانَ اللَّهُ لِيُطْلِعَكُمْ عَلَى الْغَيْبِ وَ لكِنَّ اللَّهَ يَجْتَبي‏ مِنْ رُسُلِهِ مَنْ يَشاءُ فَآمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَ رُسُلِهِ وَ إِنْ تُؤْمِنُوا وَ تَتَّقُوا فَلَكُمْ أَجْرٌ عَظيمٌ

Allah will not leave the believers in the state in which ye are now, until He separates what is evil from what is good. Nor will He disclose to you the secrets of the Unseen. But He chooses of His Messengers) for the purpose (whom He pleases. So believe in Allah, and His messengers: And if ye believe and do right, ye have a great reward) without measure (.) 971 (

but let`s just for the sake of argument accept that not everyone who did bayyah was included in this Ayah, so can a person can still curse them and there no blame on him ??? since you already said you don`t know who were included in this verse and who were excluded, how will you know if you were abusing someone who is included in this verse ???

I refer you to first post in this thread but as a reminder let me bring it here

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو الْوَلِيدِ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ عُيَيْنَةَ، عَنْ عَمْرِو بْنِ دِينَارٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ أَبِي مُلَيْكَةَ، عَنِ الْمِسْوَرِ بْنِ مَخْرَمَةَ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ فَاطِمَةُ بَضْعَةٌ مِنِّي، فَمَنْ أَغْضَبَهَا أَغْضَبَنِي ‏"‏‏.‏

Narrated Al-Miswar bin Makhrama:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Fatima is a part of me, and he who makes her angry, makes me angry."

Sahih al-Bukhari 3714    Book 62, Hadith 64  : Vol. 5, Book 57, Hadith 6

And those who  make Prophet pbuh angry verily bother him

and those who  bothers Prophet have cursed by Almighty Allah

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يُؤْذُونَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ لَعَنَهُمُ اللَّهُ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ وَأَعَدَّ لَهُمْ عَذَابًا مُّهِينًا

Yusuf Ali
Those who annoy Allah and His Messenger - Allah has cursed them in this World and in the Hereafter, and has prepared for them a humiliating Punishment.

those who annoyed and bothered Lady Fatimah (as) have been cursed by Allah then you curse them and follow Allah regardless of their name whoever they were

no matter what you try to use here, you won`t be able to justify cursing the companions (May Allah be well pleased them all).  :)

I really don’t expect you to say so why no matter what i m using here even if it is Quran and narration of our prophet don’t take any belief for granted be free thinker don’t let your belief put obstacle in your way of thinking

In His Name

Let ask Allah and his prophet who we can curse, follow the thread

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو الْوَلِيدِ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ عُيَيْنَةَ، عَنْ عَمْرِو بْنِ دِينَارٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ أَبِي مُلَيْكَةَ، عَنِ الْمِسْوَرِ بْنِ مَخْرَمَةَ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ فَاطِمَةُ بَضْعَةٌ مِنِّي، فَمَنْ أَغْضَبَهَا أَغْضَبَنِي ‏"‏‏.‏

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Fatima is a part of me, and he who makes her angry, makes me angry."

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يُؤْذُونَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ لَعَنَهُمُ اللَّهُ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ وَأَعَدَّ لَهُمْ عَذَابًا مُّهِينًا

Yusuf Ali
Those who annoy Allah and His Messenger - Allah has cursed them in this World and in the Hereafter, and has prepared for them a humiliating Punishment.

those who annoyed and bothered Lady Fatimah (as) have been cursed by Allah then you curse them and follow Allah regardless of their name whoever they were

سلام أخي

Are we allowed to curse? You didn't provide any verse from the Qur'an that we as Muslims are allowed to curse anyone.

History is not flawless. How do you know that this really happened?

(wasalam)

Are we allowed to curse? You didn't provide any verse from the Qur'an that we as Muslims are allowed to curse anyone.

In His Name

The best evidence is these too many verses in which mentioned Allah swt has cursed some people so if it was bad Allah didn’t do so

Beside that we have some verses in which mentioned this fact that some peoples cursed the others alongside Allah swt

البقرة : 161       إِنَّ الَّذينَ كَفَرُوا وَ ماتُوا وَ هُمْ كُفَّارٌ أُولئِكَ عَلَيْهِمْ لَعْنَةُ اللَّهِ وَ الْمَلائِكَةِ وَ النَّاسِ أَجْمَعينَ

Those who reject Faith, and die rejecting, - - on them is Allah's curse, and the curse of angels, and of all mankind;) 161 (

آل‏عمران : 87       أُولئِكَ جَزاؤُهُمْ أَنَّ عَلَيْهِمْ لَعْنَةَ اللَّهِ وَ الْمَلائِكَةِ وَ النَّاسِ أَجْمَعينَ

Of such the reward is that on them) rests (the curse of Allah, of His angels, and of all mankind; - -) 78 (

even one verse mentioned that some people among the children of Israel has been cursed by to Great prophet of Allah one of them were Jesus,the manifestation of mercy

المائدة : 78       لُعِنَ الَّذينَ كَفَرُوا مِنْ بَني‏ إِسْرائيلَ عَلى‏ لِسانِ داوُدَ وَ عيسَى ابْنِ مَرْيَمَ ذلِكَ بِما عَصَوْا وَ كانُوا يَعْتَدُونَ

Those who disbelieved from among the children of Israel were cursed by the tongue of Dawood and Isa, son of Marium This was because they disobeyed and used to exceed the limit) 87 (

History is not flawless. How do you know that this really happened?

In His Name

Its true that the history is not flawless but we have something which call it Tawator which means one events narrated frequently from different chain and via that don’t remain any possibility for not confirming its truth, like countless event during history that we dont have a bit of doubt about it like the war of Badr ,Ohod,Khandaq etc

In addition this specific event has been narrated in most authentic book after Quran among Sunni i.e Sahih Al-bokhari, not just a history book

Edited by myGod

Did the companions act upon this oath with no mistakes?

The Pledge of the Tree is said to have taken in 6AH, the Battle of Hunayn is said to have taken place in 8AH. How do you explain the fleeing of the companions in Hunayn after they have taken an oath not to flee? 

The Pledge of the Tree is said to have taken in 6AH, the Battle of Hunayn is said to have taken place in 8AH. How do you explain the fleeing of the companions in Hunayn after they have taken an oath not to flee? 

there is no evidence that the ones you so desire to curse ran away in the battle of hunayn. the hadith in bukhari which is misused by many people does not says Umar Al Farooq (RA) fled during the battle but he was talking about those who had backed off from the battelfied after the surprise attack from the enemies.

In His Name

Its something new I have never heard it before but I didn’t trust my knowledge and I did a research and asked some scholar and the answer was the same there is not such belief among our Sunni brothers but if you had reliable resource I would be grateful to let me know.

But my guess is you know for fact that in Sunni belief they consider all companions of our prophet just and righteous and you found out that this belief is irreconcilable by killing Hazrat Uthman so you conclude that this is impossible the killing of third caliphe has been occurred by Sahabah

I appreciate your way of thinking we shouldn’t accept whatever we are told we must refer to our nature and our wisdom, we should be open-minded and don’t trap in religious prejudice I don’t want you to accept my opinion or convert  I just want you to think fearlessly nobody could punish us for thinking

First of all Allah has distiguished between Mumin and Muslim in holy Quran

الحجرات : 14       قالَتِ الْأَعْرابُ آمَنَّا قُلْ لَمْ تُؤْمِنُوا وَ لكِنْ قُولُوا أَسْلَمْنا وَ لَمَّا يَدْخُلِ الْإيمانُ في‏ قُلُوبِكُمْ وَ إِنْ تُطيعُوا اللَّهَ وَ رَسُولَهُ لا يَلِتْكُمْ مِنْ أَعْمالِكُمْ شَيْئاً إِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَحيمٌ

The desert Arabs say," We believe." Say," Ye have no faith; but ye) only (say, 'We have submitted our wills to Allah, ' For not yet has Faith entered your hearts. But if ye obey Allah and His Messenger, He will not belittle aught of your deeds: for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.") 41 (

And second of all I told you based on Quranic verses we cant claim all companion of our prophet were believer I bring the verse one more tome

آل‏عمران : 179       ما كانَ اللَّهُ لِيَذَرَ الْمُؤْمِنينَ عَلى‏ ما أَنْتُمْ عَلَيْهِ حَتَّى يَميزَ الْخَبيثَ مِنَ الطَّيِّبِ وَ ما كانَ اللَّهُ لِيُطْلِعَكُمْ عَلَى الْغَيْبِ وَ لكِنَّ اللَّهَ يَجْتَبي‏ مِنْ رُسُلِهِ مَنْ يَشاءُ فَآمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَ رُسُلِهِ وَ إِنْ تُؤْمِنُوا وَ تَتَّقُوا فَلَكُمْ أَجْرٌ عَظيمٌ

Allah will not leave the believers in the state in which ye are now, until He separates what is evil from what is good. Nor will He disclose to you the secrets of the Unseen. But He chooses of His Messengers) for the purpose (whom He pleases. So believe in Allah, and His messengers: And if ye believe and do right, ye have a great reward) without measure (.) 971 (

I refer you to first post in this thread but as a reminder let me bring it here

Yusuf Ali

I really don’t expect you to say so why no matter what i m using here even if it is Quran and narration of our prophet don’t take any belief for granted be free thinker don’t let your belief put obstacle in your way of thinking

the problem with you is that you are trying to interpret the verses of the holy Quran by yourself. you don`t even know when those verse were revealed and what is actually subject of those verse yet you are twisting them in order to justify your actions.

and secondly there is no evidence in the sahih sitah that Hazrat Fatimah zahra (may Allah be well pleased with her) was upset with Hazrat Abu bakr (RA). you can`t use one hadith from sunni books then 10 narrations from Shia history books in order to justify your claim, it will only weaken your argument.

i do not blindly accept things doesn`t matter who is saying them. there is no evidence that even one sahabi was involved in the murder of Hazrat Usman zinurain (RA), those who said Muhammad ibn Abu bakr (RA) was involved have been proven wrong throughout history by islamic scholars and historians.

lastly if cursing is so important to you then go ahead and curse whom you want to curse but remember we will be held accountable for every single word that was uttered by us in this life.

and secondly there is no evidence in the sahih sitah that Hazrat Fatimah zahra (may Allah be well pleased with her) was upset with Hazrat Abu bakr (RA). you can`t use one hadith from sunni books then 10 narrations from Shia history books in order to justify your claim, it will only weaken your argument.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 53, Number 325:

Narrated 'Aisha: (mother of the believers) After the death of Allah 's Apostle Fatima the daughter of Allah's Apostle asked Abu Bakr As-Siddiq to give her, her share of inheritance from what Allah's Apostle had left of the Fai (i.e. booty gained without fighting) which Allah had given him. Abu Bakr said to her, "Allah's Apostle said, 'Our property will not be inherited, whatever we (i.e. prophets) leave is Sadaqa (to be used for charity)." Fatima, the daughter of Allah's Apostle got angry and stopped speaking to Abu Bakr, and continued assuming that attitude till she died. Fatima remained alive for six months after the death of Allah's Apostle

the problem with you is that you are trying to interpret the verses of the holy Quran by yourself.

In His Name

Please do me a favor and in your next post quote my interpretation from holy Quran because I just bring verses and its translation

you can`t use one hadith from sunni books then 10 narrations from Shia history books in order to justify your claim, it will only weaken your argument.

please bring one of those ten narrations which i brought from shia history book in your next post

and secondly there is no evidence in the sahih sitah that Hazrat Fatimah zahra (may Allah be well pleased with her) was upset with Hazrat Abu bakr (ra)

what if i bring one narration from these books, will you accept it even if oppose your lifetime thought

i do not blindly accept things doesn`t matter who is saying them

This is a good thing to do even I ask you to do so but you say otherwise in your previous post you said :

no matter what you try to use here

there is no evidence that even one sahabi was involved in the murder of Hazrat Usman zinurain (ra), those who said Muhammad ibn Abu bakr (ra) was involved have been proven wrong throughout history by islamic scholars and historians.

I didnt say Muhammad ibn Abibakr was involved,the name which i mentioned, was Abdo Al-Rahman ibn Odays, and i brought two evidence from your book 

عبد الرحمن بن عدیس البلوی مصری شهد الحدیبیه ذکر أسد ابن موسى عن ابن لهیعه عن یزید بن أبی حبیب قال کان عبد الرحمن بن عدیس البلوی ممن بایع تحت الشجره رسول الله صلى الله علیه وسلم قال أبو عمر هو کان الأمیر على الجیش القادمین من مصر إلى المدینه الذین حصروا عثمان وقتلوه

إبن عبد البر ، یوسف بن عبد الله بن محمد (متوفای۴۶۳هـ) ، الاستیعاب فی معرفه الأصحاب ، ج ۲ ، ص ۸۴۰ ، تحقیق علی محمد البجاوی ، ناشر : دار الجیل - بیروت ، الطبعه : الأولى ، ۱۴۱۲هـ

عَبْدُ الرَّحْمنِ بن عُدَیْس ... له صحبه ، وشهد بیعه الرضوان ، وبایع فیها . وکان أمیر الجیش القادمین من مصر لحصر عثمان ابن عفان ، رضی الله عنه ، لما قتلوه .

الجزری ، عز الدین بن الأثیر أبی الحسن علی بن محمد (متوفای۶۳۰هـ) ، أسد الغابه فی معرفه الصحابه ، ج ۳ ، ص ۴۸۸ ، تحقیق عادل أحمد الرفاعی ، ناشر : دار إحیاء التراث العربی - بیروت / لبنان ، الطبعه : الأولى ، ۱۴۱۷ هـ - ۱۹۹۶ م

it means this man was from companion of our prophet and took oath under the tree and was the commander of the army which came from Egypt to surround Uthman

have been proven wrong throughout history by islamic scholars and historians.

Could me bring me one of this scholar's saying which none of companions of our prophet were not involved in Hazrat Uthman murder

lastly if cursing is so important to you then go ahead and curse whom you want to curse

Its not matter of me my dear bro ite matter of religion, we bring up Islamic resources to prove Islamic point of view

but remember we will be held accountable for every single word that was uttered by us in this life

That's true but as we will be held accountable for what we uttered also we be held  accountable about what we did not say, about what we believed, about the source of our believe was it imitation or you gain it out of fair and impartial and comprehensive research

Thank you for your patience

Allah bless you 

there is no evidence that the ones you so desire to curse ran away in the battle of hunayn. the hadith in bukhari which is misused by many people does not says Umar Al Farooq (ra) fled during the battle but he was talking about those who had backed off from the battelfied after the surprise attack from the enemies.

Narrated Abu Qatada:

When it was the day of (the battle of) Hunain, I saw a Muslim man fighting with one of the pagans and another pagan was hiding himself behind the Muslim in order to kill him. So I hurried towards the pagan who was hiding behind the Muslim to kill him, and he raised his hand to hit me but I hit his hand and cut it off. That man got hold of me and pressed me so hard that I was afraid (that I would die), then he knelt down and his grip became loose and I pushed him and killed him. The Muslims (excepting the Prophet and some of his companions) started fleeing and I too, fled with them. Suddenly I met 'Umar bin Al-Khattab amongst the people and I asked him, "What is wrong with the people?" He said, "It is the order of Allah"

Now, as for Umar running away, I will let that slide. Because of the following Sahih hadith (as per Sunni standards) in Musnad Ahmad b. Hanbal (Vol 23, pg 274, Hadith #14731) - 

Ya’qoub narrated from his Father from Ibn Ishaq from ‘Assim ibn ‘Umar bin Qatada from ‘Abdul-Rahman ibn Jabir from Jabir ibn ‘Abdullah: The people retreated but the Prophet SAWS was accompanied by a group from the Mouhajirun and the Ansar and his Ahlul-Bayt, Those who held their ground and stayed with him were Abu Bakr an ‘Umar and from his Ahlul-Bayt ‘Ali ibn abi Talib and al-‘Abbas bin ‘Abdul-Mutallib and his son al-Fadl and Abu Suffiyan bin al-Harith and Raba’iyah bin al-Harith and Ayman bin ‘Ubeid and he is ibn Umm-Ayman and Usamah ibn Zaid, he said: and a Man from Hawzan (until the end of the narration).

But are you going to deny that some companions did flee?

Edited by al-Ibrahimi

Now, as for Umar running away, I will let that slide. Because of the following Sahih hadith (as per Sunni standards) in Musnad Ahmad b. Hanbal (Vol 23, pg 274, Hadith #14731) - 

But are you going to deny that some companions did flee?

do you curse those who briefly fled at hunayn but returned to fight and Allah gave them victory ? 12,000 people were taken by surprise by 20.000 or more enemies on a narrow road, arrows and stones were bring showered upon them from both sides, do you really want to curse those people for fleeing under such circumstances ??? do you would have done better if you were there ???

secondly this hadith does not say Umar Al Farooq (RA) was among those who fled and as a matter of fact he even had a share in war booty which got him 2 slaves whom he later freed at the command of Prophet (pbuh). so according to you he got booty for fleeing ??? 

do you curse those who briefly fled at hunayn but returned to fight and Allah gave them victory ? 12,000 people were taken by surprise by 20.000 or more enemies on a narrow road, arrows and stones were bring showered upon them from both sides, do you really want to curse those people for fleeing under such circumstances ??? do you would have done better if you were there ???

In His Name

Who says we must curse those who fled from Hunayn battle field

I remind you the order of discussion

You said all those who were under the tree Allah swt was well pleased with them

I told you not all of them

Our brother brought up this narration that the contain of oath was not fleeing from the battlefield and they broke their oath so the satisfaction of Allah was continued as far as they kept their promises

Pls pay more attention

Doesn't matter. They stand their ground like the other companions did, such as Imam Ali b Abi Talib. Is their life worth more than the Holy Prophet's? 

secondly this hadith does not say Umar Al Farooq (ra) was among those who fled and as a matter of fact he even had a share in war booty which got him 2 slaves whom he later freed at the command of Prophet (pbuh). so according to you he got booty for fleeing ??? 

Secondly, I just said that according to Sunnis Umar DIDN'T FLEE. HE DID NOT FLEE AS PER SUNNIS!

Read what I said carefully,

And I posted a Sahih Sunni hadith proving he didn't flee. And yes I know about his share in war booty.