Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Saudi Arabia Invades Yemen Again

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Saudi doesn't stand a chance against any force in the region their whole military establishment is only designed to protect the royals. Iran has too many options one of them is to arm the Sunni militants in Saudi and destabilize the kingdom while allowing the Houthies to take over Yemen. Iran can do the same in Egypt arm the Muslim brotherhood to attack Sisis army. ITs all Iran at the moment they are creating an empire and the Arabs can no longer do much about it.

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not really. You have to judge them by their actions. See what the likes of Al-Nusra and IS are doing in Syria and Iraq and what the Houthis are doing in Yemen. Where are Sunni mass murders? Or Houthi

(bismillah)   (salam)   What better proof than the unprecedented fear and ferocity displayed by the Arab, Turk and Pakistani gangs that what is happening in Yemen is something way way out of the ordin

I think you are giving Iranians too much credit.    Do you really think it is even possible for a handful of Iranians to do some sort of mind control over a population of millions of Yemenis ?    You

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

Saudi doesn't stand a chance against any force in the region their whole military establishment is only designed to protect the royals. Iran has too many options one of them is to arm the Sunni militants in Saudi and destabilize the kingdom while allowing the Houthies to take over Yemen. Iran can do the same in Egypt arm the Muslim brotherhood to attack Sisis army. ITs all Iran at the moment they are creating an empire and the Arabs can no longer do much about it.

Arm "Sunni" militants? Arm the Muslim Brotherhood? Politically, that may be a great move. But such groups can be dangerous to the whole Shi'a madhab.

• Veteran Member

:!!!:  What ?

That is not Shah Iran, that is IRAN the Islamic Revolution. There aim to help Syria is to protect the chain which is provided by Bashar Al Asad for Palestine and Lebanon. Other wise there is nothing more in it, yeah our Shrines are also important whether they are in Iraq, Syria, Iran, India Pakistan where ever, and we will fight for it at any cost. These Saudis are against both , Shrines as well as Shias.

Edited by alirex
  • Veteran Member

''Already, some backers of Iran have begun to step away from supporting it over Yemen. On Saturday, the militant group Hamas, which controls the Gaza Strip, issued a statement offering support for Hadi, as opposed to the rebels.''

http://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/world/yemen-president-calls-shiite-rebels-stooges-of-iran-1.2301720

• Veteran Member

''Already, some backers of Iran have begun to step away from supporting it over Yemen. On Saturday, the militant group Hamas, which controls the Gaza Strip, issued a statement offering support for Hadi, as opposed to the rebels.''

http://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/world/yemen-president-calls-shiite-rebels-stooges-of-iran-1.2301720

Backstabbers as usual. Nothing new :dry:

But it doesn't matter to them that Israel and its US master are cheering the invasion of Yemen and the killings of Houthis.

Edited by Marbles
  • Veteran Member

To Mr. Vader:

Perhaps I am just having a bad day, so I will respond to your comments at a later date. However, I want to make some things clear.

I do not support Israel. I think it is a disgrace that the US Congress even allowed Netanyahu to take the floor and TRY TO DICTATE how Americans should run their diplomacy.

Furthermore, I was one of the main organizers of a protest in my city against the atrocities committed against the Palestinians by the IDF during the second intifada back in 2006. You would not believe the great support that we got that day. Catholics, Protestants, Muslims, JEWS, and people of all walk of life came and joined us impromptu. Did it help? I wish I could say it did, but more than likely not.

But at least WE got together as people that cared.

I wonder how many people in this forum can say the same?

As for a translation of Nasrallah's comment, none is needed. He essentially talked about rounding them up on Israel so that he would not have to chase them down. Not Israelis, mind you. But from all over the world.

I have been a member of Shichat for about 10 years or so, and while very rarely post, I do read the board at least twice a week. In fact, it was through this board that I began to actually study the Quran, and to understand (somewhat) the Muslim world.

During this time I have come to agree and sympathize with many posters, and also to disagree in a civil way. But I give up. The venom spewed towards everything not IRI has reached a boiling point. It is pointless to have a discussion when, no matter what, everything is the fault of everyone that disagrees with the Islamic Republic of Iran. The Supreme Council, it seems, is flawless and as such anything negative must be the fault of the Great Shaytan.

Actually, I take it back. I will not respond to your post. In fact, this will be the last time I ever visit Shiachat.

Salaam Alaykum,

Don Miguel

If you are honest then I should apologize for being blunt with writing down the related factoids and no sugar coating. However I will again comment on the thing I have highlighted in red in your post. You should reflect on other's criticism with a cool mind. I do the same.

The "Great Satan" is the founding father of using mercenaries, proxy wars and the 5th generation warfare (called 5GW in military circles). It is ruthless and relentless and starts atrocity a 100 years earlier in the name of national interests. How can countries fight this 5GW doctrine? Furthermore, why is it so bad if Iran is giving your country a taste of its own medicine while defending its own well being? How come you have mentioned both countries in the same sentence bro. Yours is a country that is cruel and ungodly since its birth, waging wars around the world, acting to be the planet's police which always arrives on the scene after the bank is robbed and the hostages are dead unless its Israhell (case in point, Bosnia). It is evil and it has a plan it is following. In order to resist its tyrannical plans and match its tricks, IRI also has to abandon conventional military doctrines. At least IRI does not have a evil shady organization like Mossad or CIA and is not similarly assassinating key figures against it or toppling governments of the great satan's allies preemptively. Thats what USA, Israhell and Saudi Rabia do. What they are now doing with Yemen. Bent on killing its population to reinstate their vile puppet. All IRI is doing is helping the oppressed victims and trying to survive, while individuals in this thread are using insane arguments like it should not help Syrian people for having different faith (Alevis) and I don't see you correcting them either. Rather you joined them to show you are concerned about an alleged intention of Nasrallah, that he intends to mass murder Jews. He is guilty for a crime he has not committed even if he is more than capable of doing so. While those who have bloodied the pages of history books with pointless mass murders are the ones you are comparing IRI with.

I will be even more straight forward and write here that by voting for and electing Netanyahu for another term, Israelis have once again proven something about their collective aggressive nature and their oneness with their expansionist establishment. But still, in practice, their enemies have not given them the same courtesy they always give to their victims who are rather peace loving and innocent.

It is only the law of nature and each predator and monster has its day and then it has to die so those underneath it in the food chain can rest easy and replenish their ranks. So now they have attacked Yemen and are turning it into a ruin of mass graves. How else should your country and her partners in mass murder be stopped? Do you even want them to be stopped? You write yourself that your protests resulted in nothing. Protests never help change policy. So what should be done and do you have an alternative suggestion for IRI? If you do then you should become a constructive critic and share it. If you don't then you should at least think about it.

• Advanced Member

Arm "Sunni" militants? Arm the Muslim Brotherhood? Politically, that may be a great move. But such groups can be dangerous to the whole Shi'a madhab.

Politics is more complicated than this and that. By arming enemies of govts  from within it weakens them. Even if their are costs the benefits outweigh the costs. By the way one reason why 2 consecutive Yemeni regimes have fallen is   AQ in southern Yemen and the Houthis in the north have been fighting the Yemeni Govts simultaneously from  both ends.  Guess who has been arming both??

Edited by ImamAliwabas
  • Moderators

Politics is more complicated than this and that. By arming enemies of govts  from within it weakens them. Even if their are costs the benefits outweigh the costs. By the way one reason why 2 consecutive Yemeni regimes have fallen is   AQ in southern Yemen and the Houthis in the north have been fighting the Yemeni Govts simultaneously from  both ends.  Guess who has been arming both??

Iran arming al-Qaeda!? Your claims are getting more absurd by the second.

• Moderators

Egypt has joined the coalition, Pakistan will not join:

"A senior member of Sharif’s cabinet told Al Jazeera that Pakistan will not be involved in any action “in Yemen” itself but will provide support to the Saudis on their own soil “if they are threatened." "

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/3/27/why-pakistan-may-be-a-reluctant-ally-in-saudis-yemen-campaign.html

Edited by Patience101
  • Veteran Member

Inshallah bro. That sounds great for Yemen and Shia. However, after when it happens, we'll have to bear with another violin which will start playing and shed crocodile tears for all the fictional Jews and the Wahabi (who like to identify themselves after the extinct Sunnis) and their plights as a result of its freedom. Heck people in this thread have already started playing it.

Jews, Jews, Jews, omg Jews. You oppress them if you free yourselves! And all villains and boogeymen and strawmen in the West are all always Jew haters for some reason. Even Saddam couldn't go out without launching scud missiles at them. The Zionists, meanwhile, can bomb and kill 150 innocent unarmed Palestinian civilians daily "and no one will bat an eye". But if a fictitious Jew is threatened somewhere then everyone loses their minds.

The only thing oppressing and undoing the Zionist Jews and their Wahabi mercenaries is their own misadventures of mass slaughter, malice and dreams of world domination.

Edited by Darth Vader

Hey, what a coincidence, I also found something Nasrallah said:

"If they (Jews) all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide."

October 23, 2002

To thse of you that say "Zionists" to refer to Israelis, why don't you save some time and say that you want the Jews gone from the planet? Nasrallah has.

May Allah(Swt) shower blessings on those who make this Nasrallah's statement their creed.

Rebels in Iraq -----------> terrorists

Rebels in Syria ----------> terrorists

Rebels in Yemen ---------> revolutionists just because they are shia 

Wahabi terrorists in Syria ----> Freedom fighters

Wahabi terrorists in Iraq -----> Caliphate and Mazlomeen fighting against Shia oppressors

Wahabi terrorists in Saudi -----> Keepers of the 2 holy sites

Wahabi terrorists in Yemen -----> anti-Rebel fighters

Sunni Muslims in Palestine -----> on Sale

Shias in Iraq ------> Oppressors 

Shias in Iran -----> Hypocrites 

Shias in Afghanistan -----> berries to pick

Shias in Pakistan ------> "Kafir Kafir Shia Kafir"

Shias in Lebanon -----> your heads low in shame

But seriously:

Rebels in Syria = Freedom fighter

Rebels in Yemen = Rebels?

Edited by Khalilallah
  • Veteran Member

We can always define all the above factions by the help of their deeds alone. But unfortunately so many people get hurt by the truth and have their own private set of definitions of right and wrong and other standards which they wish everyone else also accept and become like them.

• Veteran Member

Wahabi terrorists in Syria ----> Freedom fighters

Wahabi terrorists in Iraq -----> Caliphate and Mazlomeen fighting against Shia oppressors

Wahabi terrorists in Saudi -----> Keepers of the 2 holy sites

Wahabi terrorists in Yemen -----> anti-Rebel fighters

Sunni Muslims in Palestine -----> on Sale

Shias in Iraq ------> Oppressors 

Shias in Iran -----> Hypocrites 

Shias in Afghanistan -----> berries to pick

Shias in Pakistan ------> "Kafir Kafir Shia Kafir"

Shias in Lebanon -----> your heads low in shame

But seriously:

Rebels in Syria = Freedom fighter

Rebels in Yemen = Rebels?

What :!!!:

I am sure the only Wahabi in this forum will Buy Nuke from his Pakistani Sipah e Sahaba team and put on your bed. Your all desire will get destroyed better don't write such things , you are troubling your future married life by this :lol:

• Veteran Member

Can someone please answer this question?

So why is it that all sunni countries came together with troops and weapons and aircrafts against the Yemen revolutionists, but when Palestine was attacked and is continued to, not even a cent goes to them for help? Can sunnis answer me this maybe?

Edited by Ethics
  • Veteran Member

Can someone please answer this question?

So why is it that all sunni countries came together with troops and weapons and aircrafts against the Yemen revolutionists, but when Palestine was attack and is continued to, not even a cent goes to them for help? Can sunnis answer me this maybe?

Unfortunately on Shiachat , all those MaskMan's behaving like " We Sunni " are all Wahabis .. The Assumptioners. And only one guy is TrueSunni .. he is waiting for Al Qaim (as)

But yes you can get answer something like ..

Why Iran doing this , Why Shia are doing that ... What Hypocrite they are ... Curse on Liers etc.

Asking such question here will make no sense , but yes if you raise this issue on Sunniforum then send us link , we will follow what there reactions. I am sure Barelvy sect , and Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat KhanQah will never support any one to fight against any other sect.

Not really. You have to judge them by their actions. See what the likes of Al-Nusra and IS are doing in Syria and Iraq and what the Houthis are doing in Yemen. Where are Sunni mass murders? Or Houthi suicide bombers blowing up in marketplaces and Sunni mosques? If anything there was a recent attack on two Shia mosques by Al-Qaida factions in Yemen.

U were saying?

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/03/houthis-threaten-saudi-arabia-suicide-bombings-150328150346923.html

What :!!!:

I am sure the only Wahabi in this forum will Buy Nuke from his Pakistani Sipah e Sahaba team and put on your bed. 

I am willing to request the government that it should help its neighbor in the east build some toilets for its poor citizens.

• Veteran Member

I am willing to request the government that it should help its neighbor in the east build some toilets for its poor citizens.

:lol:  All " Huggoos "  are sended back to there nation , they are hugging in there nation, and cooking there bakras on there Nukepops.

Really its funny when someone is saying ... We Pakistani are Nuclear Nation. :lol: :lol:

A Nuclear nation is struggling to understand how to Clear there New concepts " .. Its New Clear actually instead of Nuclear.

There Intelligence Representative are saying ... We was not aware it was our fight. We was thinking our land is used by others and we are getting paid for it.

Edited by alirex

:lol:  All " Huggoos "  are sended back to there nation , they are hugging in there nation, and cooking there bakras on there Nukepops.

virat-kohli-funny43094319_2014371623.jpg

We Pakistani are Nuclear Nation

resized_creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generato

A Nuclear nation is struggling to understand how to Clear there New concepts " .. 

shall i show the human defecation on the banks of "Holy Ganga" ? A nation who went to mars to setup a point for pakoray samosay?

There Intelligence Representative are saying ... We was not aware it was our fight. We was thinking our land is used by others and we are getting paid for it.

51m7-gSZxNL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• Veteran Member

Hello,

David66, (salam)

What is your source?

Off-hand, if I remember correctly, Jews have a number of "reserved seats" in the majlis (as do other minority groups). Were these numbers changed?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Iran

Scroll down to "Religious affiliatins."  You will see a chart for 1956 - 2011.

The numbers I quoted were from a different wiki site.  The above chart shows the same trend and is tabulated from information found in UN Demographic Yearbooks. 

All the Best,

David

Edited by David66
  • Veteran Member

Good.

Still some Shias here like to believe everything is cool from Palestinian groups. They are excused according to them. They can do anything and say anything, but still have the sympathies of Shias. Just like Israel is doing anything to hurt Americans' interests, but still it is America who needs to shut and close her eyes and support Israel no matter what.

I repeated myself 100s times on this forum, where in some cases I was accused of being against Palestinian children.

But, I will say it one more time: 'The groups and Palestine do not deserve our sympathies (forget about aids), and we should not offer to them.' 

Hamas and other Palestinian groups stand BY ISRAEL and ISRAELI puppets and in some cases directly against Shias for sectarian reasons in:

Bahrain uprising

Syrian conflict

Iraqi civil war

And now Yemen's invasion

But, Hizb and Iran and x and y always must chant death to Israel and they are going to free the "entire occupied" Palestine for these people.

I am sometimes stressed out for what I see and how Shias are fooling themselves for the last 10 years.. Everything changed, Sunni-Takfiris did not make the Sunni-Triangle 3 weeks ago when they announced and declared their war on Shias under the pretext of 'confronting Iranian influence' in the region. The Saudi king invited Turkish president, Pakistani PM, Sudanese president, Afghan president, Egyptian president, and received them personally, each one of them at the airport... this is not new, it is a project that they including their Takfiri and terrorist puppet groups and are planning for at least 10 years... AND THE PALESTINIANS ARE in this game with them.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Noah

Patience in calamity, serenity in strength - Don't you realise? The Resistance is the strongest it has ever been. Don't you see? Calamities come and go, and we remain in place.

That is why we shall liberate Palestine.

That is why we shall sympathise with scorpions, because they sting their benefactors to release their shame of dependency.

And we shall continue to benefit the ignorant as well as our friends, for brutes and men are born and die, but the Sun ever-replenishes the earth. 

(wasalam)

• Veteran Member

Salam brother Jebreil,

Those are all nice words and I respect your opinion but they have nothing to do with the reality on the ground!

"We??" should liberate Palestine from who and give it to who? We as in what? We as in 'supermen'?

Why don't "we" liberate Mecca & Medina first? If it's about Quds?

Why 'we' are not liberating ourselves first? From poverty, from corruption.. from living under oppression for centuries in different countries, from facing genocides across the globe! If we have it in us, we need to do a lot of works before we even think of liberating Palestine for a bunch of Takfiris who the next day might aim to shoot at us.

In last 30 years from Afg to Iraq, from Pak to Bahrain and Africa, the number of Shias killed exceed the number of entire Palestine population. The number of Palestinians killed in last 60 yrs could be equal to the number of one of the months of Iraq bloody civilian wars where Shias are the foremost victims.

• Veteran Member

Hello,

An interesting report,

http://news.yahoo.com/un-staff-flee-yemen-hadi-urges-decisive-campaign-133105284.html

The next to last paragraph is interesting,

"The Gulf officials said Riyadh and its allies had decided to intervene after satellite imagery in late January showed the movement of Scud missiles north towards the Saudi border, with the capacity to strike a large part of the kingdom's territory."

If true, where would the Scud type missiles have come from?

All the Best,

David

• Veteran Member

^Baseless propaganda! 

Why would Houthis want to hit Saudi with Scuds? Any good reason you think of?

Houthis are not trying to install a puppet regime in Saudi to move their Scuds to the border, it is the western-puppet Saudi who wants to install a puppet of itself in Yemen, as it did in countries like Bahrain or buy them out in countries like Jordan or Morocco!

It's the little cowards of Ahle Saud who learned from their long-term masters, the Bush family to make excuses, attack countries and try to change regimes.

• Veteran Member

(salam)

David66: to answer your question post 169 the Scud missiles came from North Korea years ago. You can Bing-Google "Yemen + Scud + missiles" and get a cluster of posts.

the MANPADS are different. these are PRC products allegedly sent from Iran.

• Veteran Member

^^Hello,

^Baseless propaganda! 

Calm down dude.  I just asked where they may have come from.  After doing a little reading, it seems quite a few were shipped from North Korea to Yemen in the early 2000's.

Why would Houthis want to hit Saudi with Scuds? Any good reason you think of?

You are missing a very basic aspect of military strategy.  You deploy forces in an effort to thwart your adversary's objectives.  Best case, your move achieves the objective without having to use your resources.  Worst case, your adversary calls your move and has superior strength/will.  I think maybe this is what happened. 

The Houthis did push on to Aden as we all know.  If they also brought Scuds into firing positions as reported, they really left the Saudi's no choice. 

All the Best,

David

Edited by David66
  • Moderators

"The rebels, known as Houthis, pressed on despite the airstrikes and pounded the southern city of Aden with tank fire, witnesses reported.......Aden residents say that Houthi rebels and pro-Saleh military units control the city’s airport,"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/saudi-arabia-evacuates-diplomats-as-attacks-intensify-in-yemen/2015/03/28/627dc24a-d4d0-11e4-8b1e-274d670aa9c9_story.html