Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Saudi Arabia Invades Yemen Again

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Why are they cowards? The operation isn't over. There are three objectives in next phase. And this agreement means Houthis will go to negotiating table. If they continue with insurgency the strikes will go on. Saudi Arabia produces its own guided missiles it doesn't needed US. Going on the ground isn't necassary. As Army brigades plus national resistance have recently secured all of Taiz Province and clashes ongoing.

Shouldn't you Iranians be the cowards? Your military general was stating that Saudi Arabia will be conquered after Houthi 'victory', yet when strikes began you all began saving face and downplaying them. You were all silent and alll your rhetoric about Iran/Shia expanding and collapsing house or saud suddenly dissapppeared.

Now you guys are barking again. As I said I'm not Saudi and not sure what Saudi strategy is but Iranian/Shia agrresion, rhetoric and arrogance is concerning for me. My position remains that I invite you to 'conquer Saudi Arabia' and allow us to confront each other without any 'cowardliness' as you want.

But we dont want to conquer saudi arabia. Nor does iran. Whats with the paranoia? Seems like a serious psychological issue.

You misunderstand. The House of saud will collapse on itself; internally. Not by foriegn forces but by internal conflict..and that is already beginning to show. And that is what we are waiting for.

For someone who claims to be non bias; you sure seem to have some difficulty being neutral. Its actually hilarious.

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not really. You have to judge them by their actions. See what the likes of Al-Nusra and IS are doing in Syria and Iraq and what the Houthis are doing in Yemen. Where are Sunni mass murders? Or Houthi

(bismillah)   (salam)   What better proof than the unprecedented fear and ferocity displayed by the Arab, Turk and Pakistani gangs that what is happening in Yemen is something way way out of the ordin

I think you are giving Iranians too much credit.    Do you really think it is even possible for a handful of Iranians to do some sort of mind control over a population of millions of Yemenis ?    You

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

Check Syria. Four years on and Assad backed by Iran and Hezb is still going, despite the Saudi-Qatari attempts and the backing of their Western masters to 'secure' Syria for terrorists of all stripes.

God help syria , Hezbollah Iran and now Yemen . Inshallah they are all victorious over takfiri Wahhabi scums

• Advanced Member

Another humiliating defeat for the Saudis . Lessons to be learned is you cant buy allies with your money. Funding  Egypt and Pakistan these traitors only wanted the money  and when it came time to help their so called friends they went hiding. The GCC states need to cut all money to these nations and spend the money on unemployed Arabs and pan Arab politics. 

• Veteran Member

Pakistan's very rarely wise decision to not join the gulf incursion should not make it a traitor but wise. It was lack of such wise decision in the past 3-4 decades (receiving 'Saudi-aid') that has had reach the bottom of the well that they are now. Saudis are like viruses....keeping away from them makes healthy.

• Advanced Member

Pakistan's very rarely wise decision to not join the gulf incursion should not make it a traitor but wise. It was lack of such wise decision in the past 3-4 decades (receiving 'Saudi-aid') that has had reach the bottom of the well that they are now. Saudis are like viruses....keeping away from them makes healthy.

If the Pakistanis were wise they would  not accept money and sign treaties with Arab states only to betray  them later. If it wasnt for Saudi help they would have no economy no nukes and no air force which was all funded by them. They should have let Karachi go down and reemerge with India.

Edited by ImamAliwabas

Egyptians might be resisting the contribution to the orc army as well:

so far anyway ..

No Egyptian ground troops in Yemen: Military spokesman

http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/1/64/127619/Egypt/Politics-/No-Egyptian-ground-troops-in-Yemen-Military-spokes.aspx

http://www.almanar.com.lb/english/adetails.php?eid=206501&cid=21&fromval=1&frid=21&seccatid=19&s1=1

PS: i know this is old news, but maybe that's another reason why the saudis gave up

Edited by peace seeker II
  • Veteran Member

If the Pakistanis were wise they would  not accept money and sign treaties with Arab states only to betray  them later. If it wasnt for Saudi help they would have no economy no nukes and no air force which was all funded by them. They should have let Karachi go down and reemerge with India.

and no terrorists and no suicide bombers and no chaos...that said...what good has their nukes and their army has done? and they dont have an economy. India has an economy. And whats wrong with India? If you are Muslim then you should love India, a country where Muslims live in far better safe environment than Pakistan.

What would happen if Pakistan joined Yemen war? A sectarian war would have broken out in many countries that would have claimed the lives of millions all over. Shouldnt you be happy about this?

• Advanced Member

If the Pakistanis were wise they would not accept money and sign treaties with Arab states only to betray them later. If it wasnt for Saudi help they would have no economy no nukes and no air force which was all funded by them. They should have let Karachi go down and reemerge with India.

Yes thats why this was a 'rare' but wise step in the right direction. Especially considering what was at stake.. It was def brave; and hopefully this stance will continue where they can get mire neutral. Saudi may have helped by throwing crumbs here and there; but they damaged it much more with thier sectarian money. Pak can do much better without...

Edited by Asr
  • Veteran Member

Some of our Brothers are missing the point.

If someone claim himself Palestinian and started writing against those who are supporting Palestinian, doesn't means that Internet Username is really Palestinian. May be he is trying to make some brain goes against Palestine and make Israel way easy. Always suspect people on Internet as they can be anyone.

Don't change your brain due to someone anonymous on internet,  who don't even able to under Islam properly.

and no terrorists and no suicide bombers and no chaos...that said...what good has their nukes and their army has done? and they dont have an economy. India has an economy. And whats wrong with India? If you are Muslim then you should love India, a country where Muslims live in far better safe environment than Pakistan.

What would happen if Pakistan joined Yemen war? A sectarian war would have broken out in many countries that would have claimed the lives of millions all over. Shouldnt you be happy about this?

I'm no expert on the issue, but when i visited india the muslims were treated like second class citizens. But that might have been my foggy view of it. Have you traveled to india and checked or do you have any sources to suggest otherwise? Would be interesting to see what reality for muslims is in india vs pakistan.

• Advanced Member

If someone claim himself Palestinian and started writing against those who are supporting Palestinian, doesn't means that Internet Username is really Palestinian. May be he is trying to make some brain goes against Palestine and make Israel way easy. Always suspect people on Internet as they can be anyone.

Don't change your brain due to someone anonymous on internet, who don't even able to under Islam properly.

Once again you prove you're delusional. I'll add you on Facebook if you don't believe I'm Palestinian. Just because I dont tilt towards your sectarian views doesn't mean im of fake identity. And neither are you well informed on facts. We dont have strong ties with Iran anymore. Iran has showed its true colors with its sectarian policies and I oppose them.

Btw, Houthis accepted UN resolution this is why operation ended. Now go look at the conditions of the resolution. I'm pretty sure it's withdrawing back to Saada.

what do ansarAllah and hezbAllah have in common? They come out stronger each time they are attacked .. just as happened after the ceasefire of the israelis in 2006, and the seizefire of Saudis + Abdalah Saleh in 2010.

Same with Iran after it was attacked and had a ceasefire with Saddam in the 80's.

Allah yuheb el sabereen.

Allah loves the patient :)

fact is that since the Islamic revolution, anybody allied with Iran has been undefeated :) masha Allah ..

look forwards to seeing Houthis rise exponentially, and not put down the sword until victory arrives in sha Allah

Once again you prove you're delusional. I'll add you on Facebook if you don't believe I'm Palestinian. Just because I dont tilt towards your sectarian views doesn't mean im of fake identity. And neither are you well informed on facts. We dont have strong ties with Iran anymore. Iran has showed its true colors with its sectarian policies and I oppose them.

Btw, Houthis accepted UN resolution this is why operation ended. Now go look at the conditions of the resolution. I'm pretty sure it's withdrawing back to Saada.

Ehhh, iran has shown its true colors by still supporting people who have betrayed them time and time again? Which one of your arab friends have given you anything but grief? Saudi is very quick in raising its f-16z to bomb other muslims, but won't lift a finger to help gaza. Have a bit of shame. Your yasser arafat came to iran and smooched his way to some money, then sent soldiers to aid saddam kill iranians. You have 1-2 groups of militias in palestine left with a bit of dignity left, the rest of them are boatjumpers.

And please, who is "we"? The only reason you have any palestine left is because of Iran, even the most anti iranian person knows this. Gaza would be a holiday resort for zionist by now if your backstabbing militias didn't get aid from Iran/Syria and hezbollah. If the majority of palestinians are as guilible and naive as you are, then it's no wonder you are being run over by the most coward people in the history of mankind. But then again, i don't believe you are palestinian, and if you are, you should be ashamed, both of your morals and your knowledge.

Disgusting........

• Veteran Member

You are not helping to anyone , neither helping to religion of Allah. So if you real .. still doubt that you really care for Islam or not. Bcoz Islam always told to put weight on Brotherhood instead of Quarrel. And from the day you are participating in this thread you are not promoting brotherhood. So how can we expect you a genuine person ?

Allah is judge of Judgement day , if you are right on your track you will get reward for it, but if you will not. For sure you will face problem over there .. Just bcoz you are not promoting Brotherhood which is actual Soul of Religion.

I'm no expert on the issue, but when i visited india the muslims were treated like second class citizens. But that might have been my foggy view of it. Have you traveled to india and checked or do you have any sources to suggest otherwise? Would be interesting to see what reality for muslims is in india vs pakistan.

Which state you visited in India ?

• Advanced Member

Correction of "FalconofMisk news agency" claims...the resolution was rejected.And about Saudi withdraw there was never a solution,wether for its beginning nor for its end.

“The decision [Resolution 2216] is unjust, supports the oppressor against the oppressed, and is biased towards this coalition which targets the people of Yemen,” the statement said, referring to the Saudi-led coalition, known as Operation Decisive Storm.

The UN should instead have imposed sanctions against “the murderers and vampires who are killing and besieging an entire population, as well as violating their sovereignty and dignity,” the statement continued, once again referring to the Saudi-led coalition.

http://www.aawsat.net/2015/04/article55342995/houthis-reject-un-resolution-on-yemen

btw,I know a lot of Palestinians and no one ever has more than curses for S.A. and Arabs in general...maybe a few Wahabis like you...but you guys don't represent Palestine.

Edited by mina313
  • Advanced Member

Ehhh, iran has shown its true colors by still supporting people who have betrayed them time and time again? Which one of your arab friends have given you anything but grief? Saudi is very quick in raising its f-16z to bomb other muslims, but won't lift a finger to help gaza. Have a bit of shame. Your yasser arafat came to iran and smooched his way to some money, then sent soldiers to aid saddam kill iranians. You have 1-2 groups of militias in palestine left with a bit of dignity left, the rest of them are boatjumpers.

And please, who is "we"? The only reason you have any palestine left is because of Iran, even the most anti iranian person knows this. Gaza would be a holiday resort for zionist by now if your backstabbing militias didn't get aid from Iran/Syria and hezbollah. If the majority of palestinians are as guilible and naive as you are, then it's no wonder you are being run over by the most coward people in the history of mankind. But then again, i don't believe you are palestinian, and if you are, you should be ashamed, both of your morals and your knowledge.

Disgusting........

Arabs supported Palestinians prior to ny Iranian support. Iranian support will never come close to Arab support that came. In today's world, both Iran and Arab world have little to no influence in our capbilities. This is all our work buddy, and Israel can't take Gaza because of our resilence and they know the population of Gaza won't accept an occupation. Iran is not a factor here. Our ties were done with Iran since 2011. This is sectarian mentality I'm talking about, anyone who doesn't help Iran advance its interests loses its 'dignity'. Nobody has this mentality towards Saudi Arabia. I hated Saudi government under King Abdullah, and I evualted King Salman on his policies and therefore base my positions on what I see. Not based on fanatical sectarian views. Which unfortunately has plagued you Shia's. I don't care if you don't believe I'm Palestinian. Palestinians aren't Shias, not sure you expect us to share views.

Correction of "FalconofMisk news agency" claims...the resolution was rejected.And about Saudi withdraw there was never a solution,wether for its beginning nor for its end.

“The decision [Resolution 2216] is unjust, supports the oppressor against the oppressed, and is biased towards this coalition which targets the people of Yemen,” the statement said, referring to the Saudi-led coalition, known as Operation Decisive Storm.

The UN should instead have imposed sanctions against “the murderers and vampires who are killing and besieging an entire population, as well as violating their sovereignty and dignity,” the statement continued, once again referring to the Saudi-led coalition.

http://www.aawsat.net/2015/04/article55342995/houthis-reject-un-resolution-on-yemen

Not resolution but conditions UN put forth. This is reported on Arab media outlets. If this is not case so what is Houthi position now? They have 2 days to come to terms with resolution or Saudi Arabia said it will resume military operations. What choice do Houthi's have? You tell me, since I'm always wrong to you. :)

• Advanced Member

No surrender...That's the position of the Yemenis...if Saudis come they will find their end there and that's why they won't come for a ground operation. http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13940202000547

The war ended because the US your partner and friend wanted it to end...http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/22/world/middleeast/saudis-announce-halt-to-yemen-bombing-campaign.html?_r=0

Hope it's clear now who sides with whom.

Edited by mina313
  • Advanced Member

No surrender...That's the position of the Yemenis.

They need external support soon then, they can't keep up without it. You know that Saudi Arabia doesn't need to launch air strikes. It can support Al Qaeda in Yemen and Al Qaeda will take over Yemen then do ground incursion into Iran. But the US is terrified of losing it's Shia allies and Iran. It won't accept such situation. It only allows Iran to support Shia extremist militias but Sunnis will be in big trouble if they support Sunni extremists. As we speak US is bombing AQ in Yemen.

Question is where will some Yemeni army commanders stand. Houthis need that alliance to be influential, there are many factors that play into it.

Edited by FalconofMisk
  • Veteran Member

We can't expect anything good from American Rulers and there Policy. There attack on Yemen leads no solution whatever they was expecting.

For sure they are planning something else again ... Be Aware and Remain Alert. They want continuous chaos in this area to comfort Israel.

• Advanced Member

@mina313

I'm not dreaming bro, you guys are dreaming. Look at first page of this thread it proves my point:

"Finally it's time to remove Saudi occuppiers from Arabia"

"Houthis base is closer to Mecca than Saudi capital is ...."

People here believe they will conquer Mecca, and remove Saudi from 'Arabia' and turn it into Persian province. And they somehow believe that's Islamic....

Anyways shows they failed miserably in their objectives.

Arabs supported Palestinians prior to ny Iranian support. Iranian support will never come close to Arab support that came. In today's world, both Iran and Arab world have little to no influence in our capbilities. This is all our work buddy, and Israel can't take Gaza because of our resilence and they know the population of Gaza won't accept an occupation. Iran is not a factor here. Our ties were done with Iran since 2011. This is sectarian mentality I'm talking about, anyone who doesn't help Iran advance its interests loses its 'dignity'. Nobody has this mentality towards Saudi Arabia. I hated Saudi government under King Abdullah, and I evualted King Salman on his policies and therefore base my positions on what I see. Not based on fanatical sectarian views. Which unfortunately has plagued you Shia's. I don't care if you don't believe I'm Palestinian. Palestinians aren't Shias, not sure you expect us to share views.

Not resolution but conditions UN put forth. This is reported on Arab media outlets. If this is not case so what is Houthi position now? They have 2 days to come to terms with resolution or Saudi Arabia said it will resume military operations. What choice do Houthi's have? You tell me, since I'm always wrong to you. :)

You surely live in a fantasy world. First of all "used to help" is pointless. Person x used to be a cool guy now he is a jerk, how does that help? And the arabs with all their combined might could't help anything having their behinds handed to them in 6 days by some zionist jews. While proper arabs with dignity, like the lebanese showed how "arabs" fight, or rather how shias fight.

You resilience has zero to nothing to do with your brains and loyality. Neither could you resist a dead goat if you didnt have food or weapons, which you are getting from iran. And please, don't say "we" as if palestinians are united. As mentioned before, it's only the will and loyality of the few militias in palestine that is resistance, the rest are as mentioned good old boatjumpers.

Again, who cares if you are shias or not? You clearly missed the point. It's about loyality and knowing who your friends are.

Grow some basirah will you??

@mina313

I'm not dreaming bro, you guys are dreaming. Look at first page of this thread it proves my point:

People here believe they will conquer Mecca, and remove Saudi from 'Arabia' and turn it into Persian province. And they somehow believe that's Islamic....

What on flippin earth are you talking about? Iran helped palestine, syria and iraq, are they now part of "persian" empire? Wth is persian empire anyways? Not even iranians care for "persian anything" anymore, you and your type live in 70z still it seems. What we shias care about is your wahabi friends dying, hopefully slowly and painfully. This isn't a sunni shia issue no matter how hard people try to push it, its simply dirty takfiri virus needing to die, and if that means shias taking over mecca then so be it, as long as this zionist virus that has risen out of the ashes die out, everyone will be happy, sunni and shia.
  • Advanced Member

You surely live in a fantasy world. First of all "used to help" is pointless. Person x used to be a cool guy now he is a jerk, how does that help? And the arabs with all their combined might could't help anything having their behinds handed to them in 6 days by some zionist jews. While proper arabs with dignity, like the lebanese showed how "arabs" fight, or rather how shias fight.

You resilience has zero to nothing to do with your brains and loyality. Neither could you resist a dead goat if you didnt have food or weapons, which you are getting from iran. And please, don't say "we" as if palestinians are united. As mentioned before, it's only the will and loyality of the few militias in palestine that is resistance, the rest are as mentioned good old boatjumpers.

Again, who cares if you are shias or not? You clearly missed the point. It's about loyality and knowing who your friends are.

Grow some basirah will you??

You care, if no one supports your twelver Shia interests than they 'lose their dignity' and so on. What a childish admin you are, post filled with rhetoric and little to do with facts. You have nothing to gain with your rhetoric. It will make more Arabs hate you. Once again you demonstrate to us your lack of knowledge. Six day war was no war, it was unprovoked attack on Egypt during Egyptian holiday where air force was off duty. Egypt itsel fought against UK, France, Israel in 56 with Saudi support. Saudi Arabia sent volunteers as well. You are showing your true colors with your sectarian views, anyone who opposes Farsi domination is 'takifiri', 'no dignity' , etc... We know that you talk shi!, but for once put that rhetoric into practice and attack Saudi Arabia directly since you want this showdown so bad. Problem is you are silent and nowhere to be found once war starts. We welcome that you go ahead and announce operation 'Restore Persian glory and crush Mecca'.

Btw, Hadith says Romans will invade with 920,000 soldiers in Syria alone. And the Muslims will win and go into Palestine through Jordan river. Do you really believe those mujahideen will be Shia?? LOL

Let me ask you question, Allah informed Prophet MUhammad(SAW) that persia will be conquere by us Muslims. It was conquered after his death. So did you support Muslims in their war against Persia? Yes or No?

Edited by FalconofMisk
  • Advanced Member

@mina313

Honestly brother,read the links I've posted and try to see the whole pic..may Allah guide us and show us the things as they are.

And answer one question plz..if there is no chance that S.A. could be "conquered" by the idea of a revolution...why did they attack desperately and without strategy in a rush?

Edited by mina313

You care, if no one supports your twelver Shia interests than they 'lose their dignity' and so on. What a childish admin you are, post filled with rhetoric and little to do with facts. You have nothing to gain with your rhetoric. It will make more Arabs hate you. Once again you demonstrate to us your lack of knowledge. Six day war was no war, it was unprovoked attack on Egypt during Egyptian holiday where air force was off duty. Egypt itsel fought against UK, France, Israel in 56 with Saudi support. Saudi Arabia sent volunteers as well. You are showing your true colors with your sectarian views, anyone who opposes Farsi domination is 'takifiri', 'no dignity' , etc... We know that you talk shi!, but for once put that rhetoric into practice and attack Saudi Arabia directly since you want this showdown so bad. Problem is you are silent and nowhere to be found once war starts. We welcome that you go ahead and announce operation 'Restore Persian glory and crush Mecca'.

Btw, Hadith says Romans will invade with 920,000 soldiers in Syria alone. And the Muslims will win and go into Palestine through Jordan river. Do you really believe those mujahideen will be Shia?? LOL

Yeah... I can see you are sticking to facts...

• Advanced Member

Yeah... I can see you are sticking to facts...

How can I speak facts when your post is full of rhetoric? Anyways, my comments on 67 war are factually based. Unless you believe Israel narrative of the war.

This is my last post since I'm limited, and I'm off soon. But seriously do you support Muslim's actions against Persian Empire that Prophet Muhammad prophescied?

How can I speak facts when your post is full of rhetoric? Anyways, my comments on 67 war are factually based. Unless you believe Israel narrative of the war.

This is my last post since I'm limited, and I'm off soon. But seriously do you support Muslim's actions against Persian Empire that Prophet Muhammad prophescied?

I dont believe in any of the narratives because both egypt and israel were the flees on the same dog. Facts are arab nations got their behinds handed to them in 6 days, military being on holiday is the dumbest excuse in the history of military losses. If that is true then not only are they stupid but incompetend. A small militia group in lebanon gave israel hell for 33 days having them running with their tails between their legs....without airforce.

I don't give a damn about persian empire or iraqi empire or what have you, i care about muslims being smart and not be idiots. There is no such thing as persian empire anymore, and if that hadith is true it happened a long time ago, irrelevant.

• Veteran Member

This is what we believe.

“O people, your God is one and your father is one. You are all from Adam and Adam is from dust. An Arab is not superior to a non-Arab , and a non-Arab is not superior to an Arab. A white has no superiority over a black , nor does a black have superiority over a white. You are all equal, nobody has superiority over others except through piety and good action.”

• Veteran Member

Professor FalconofMisk from Banu Ummaya school of International Relations 

thats-real-retarded-sir-meme.jpg

enlighten us when Egyptian Army was besieged by zionists in desert. French and British were never in the operation that changed the course of war.

Their only involvement were collaboration and training the soldiers.

your beloved Ale Saud is going to be vanished one day and they are going to become the tribe they were before they took England as their God.

Edited by AnaAmmar1
  • Veteran Member

Don't change your brain due to someone anonymous on internet,  who don't even able to under Islam properly.

I wouldnt be surprised if a large number of Palestinians hold similar views to Falcons. Arafat betrayed Imam Khomeini. Hamas betrayed Assad and the resistance bloc. Its just who they are. If they had any sense of loyalty, they would have liberated a lot of their land (like hezbollah did), and created a strong deterrence against Israel. These arab monarchs they cheer on like King Salman just because they are sunnis, dont care about them. In fact, the saudis are propping up Sisi, who has already beseiged gaza. Just shows how much these people hate us. They are ready to support the people who are starving them just because they are attacking shias.

• Veteran Member

I visited ND and hydrabad.

I have doubt you saw Muslims treated as second class. Hydrabad and ND ( New Delhi ) is never face discrimination kind of things in history. May be what is normal in Pakistan is not in India as per your style, but so far i visited almost all states in India and i face no discrimination .. May be bcoz i am limited to my company members and little bit local people near by Highways as i am Highway Engineer.

But many Extremist are willing to make things bad for Muslims i can't disagree with this, Still Majority of Indian Non-Muslims are not willing for riots and all kind of Discrimination. Both religion ( Hindu and Muslims ) knows nation will face problem if anything happen like 1992.

I wouldnt be surprised if a large number of Palestinians hold similar views to Falcons. Arafat betrayed Imam Khomeini. Hamas betrayed Assad and the resistance bloc. Its just who they are. If they had any sense of loyalty, they would have liberated a lot of their land (like hezbollah did), and created a strong deterrence against Israel. These arab monarchs they cheer on like King Salman just because they are sunnis, dont care about them. In fact, the saudis are propping up Sisi, who has already beseiged gaza. Just shows how much these people hate us. They are ready to support the people who are starving them just because they are attacking shias.

it's true. for these people it's more of a tribal issue, rather than islam. and islam for them is just a racial thing. that's y they are obsessed with being "Arab" and Islam being linked to Arabism. It's a sickness called racism, and it blinds them (also explains why they think everybody else is like them, playing the tribal game .. they can't think beyond this nonsense).  Maybe some sunis have tried to conquer israel, while most of their leadership was secretly on the other side, but they failed. Much like the people who failed at khaibar until Ali a.s. took over. isn't that what happened? everybody knows it. so it's no surprise that it takes followers of Ali a.s. to crack the modern khaibar .. hence, hezbollah, ansarallah, IRI etc .. are the team that can do it in sha Allah.

• Veteran Member

Brother if we talk about Gaza then Gaza is walled from almost all land sides and the water side is trapped by Israeli war ships. One side which is side from Egypt those Stupid Egyptian govt also not supporting them, recently they annouced Hamas as terrorist. So how can we expect those trapped people can show there knowledgeable reactions and do justice with there supporters from Outer world.

Take an Example , Suppose if i am in a Jail and nobody coming to meet me over there and only information i am getting from the guards and little bit hawkers who are coming to sell things. What will be my reaction for the supporters outside doing protest for my freedom ? What ever Guards and Hawkers will say i am pressurized to believe that as per my condition.

So don't leave supporting our Oppressed brothers over there , just bcoz someone is telling he is Palestinian and started abusing everyone never means he is genuine. May be he is also a tool on internet to spread propoganda. We know propaganda works better then Missiles. Major shias are facing problem due to propagandas .. When people like Tijani Samawi investigate and find the knowledge they never care to stay on there own school and accept the truth. My request is to stay alert and never left oppressed brothers and never left there support. Ask Ayatollah Khamenei if you respect him .. Do you support Palestine ? and check his answer.