Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
extremegamer

Your Conversation To Shia Islam Stories

Rate this topic

Assalam O Alikum!

I used to be a sunni Muslim but I converted/reverted to Shi'a Islam 2 days ago,I used to be a kindof anti-shia belive person,i learned shia islam to know about shias and go against them,but GOING AGAINST SHIA ISLAM LED ME TO BECOME A SHIA :),i know alot of sunnis/other sect/religion people convert to shia islam after finding out it is the true path of Ahlul Bayt (as) ,there are many sunnis/other sect/religion people in this group which seek the light and come to shi'a Islam when they find out it is the true path,I would like to hear all of my brothers/sisters who converted to Shia Islam's stories that what and how did they become shia?what led them to the right path. :yaali:

Ps.my story to the right path isn't a long one so if you want to hear it do let me know :)

Thanks, Assalam O Alikum :yaali:

Edited by New Revert

Assalam O Alikum!

I used to be a sunni Muslim but I converted/reverted to Shi'a Islam 2 days ago,I used to be a kindof anti-shia belive person,i learned shia islam to know about shias and go against them,but GOING AGAINST SHIA ISLAM LED ME TO BECOME A SHIA :),i know alot of sunnis/other sect/religion people convert to shia islam after finding out it is the true path of Ahlul Bayt (as) ,there are many sunnis/other sect/religion people in this group which seek the light and come to shi'a Islam when they find out it is the true path,I would like to hear all of my brothers/sisters who converted to Shia Islam's stories that what and how did they become shia?what led them to the right path. :yaali:

Ps.my story to the right path isn't a long one so if you want to hear it do let me know :)

Thanks, Assalam O Alikum :yaali:

(salam)

very glad to hear this from you dear friend.

Yes it would benefit every one, even those who has no Sunni background. Shia guys could enrich their experiences when they come across with Sunni open minded ones.so share your story brother.

Oh man. Dear btother...welcome to Shia Islam...Allah is with u. Dont worry at all.

In ShiaChat there is another member who converted to Shia Islam and do taqyyah

Btw Allah bless u dear

welcome to Shia Islam

being a Shia from birth im ashamed seeing the amount of research you guys have done

I never tried to explore Shia Islam

and when I was 13 was busy playing PlayStation and this guy has researched and became a shia