Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Mimz93

Cursing The Companions And So On

Rate this topic

Hello :)

I've recently been looking into Shiism and agree with a lot of things, I have read up on some history too and have noticed where certain companies have gone wrong but is it right to hate and curse so much? is it not valid enough to know where they went wrong but not say anything so harsh against these companions and also Aisha? 

I know the following verses about whoever angers Fatima angers me... etc and how this links to Abu Bakr and Umar barging into her home and so on, and yes this is terrible! But to curse and hate? Is this not against our own religion. I am feeling almost guilty to be having thoughts about the companions that are not so good. Will i be punished or get in sin for doing so :(

Salaam , Islam is based on Love and since some people's actions are against that base they deserve hatred .

Sister, Islam is a religion of peace and rahmat. At the time it came, it brought love into the hearts of the believers and joined them in a way that was never before accomplished in Arabia given their continuous conflicts and arguements. Rely on Allah SWT alone to execute and fulfill on the people in the Quran quoted to be cursed and ready for punishment. Only Allah SWT knows what is in people's hearts and who indeed is a believer and who is not. That is Allah's SWT right alone. Do not take that upon yourself especially when there is no way that you can %100 surely know who is the Quran talking about and who is it really that falls in that group and who does not. Even if you were alive at that time, you would have still not been able to be that confident and it is not in any Muslim's place to be that confident as only Allah SWT is Aaleem va Baseer.

Long story short, do not foster hate in your heart rather foster love. There is enough love from the Prophet (pbuh) and the Ahlul Bayt and the true companions of the Prophet (pbuh) to fill your heart. Any ideology that starts with preaching hate, you should be watchful of.

Be very careful dear brother. Would you claim Muhammad A.S loves the killer of Abu Hamza A.S? Would you claim Allah loves satan l.a? What does Allah swt say in the quran? What does Muhammad A.S say in his sunnah? Love my enemies? Love those who hate me? Love those who fight me? Do I need to quote quran and hadith for you? Cause I can bring clear evidence, as I did with the quran showing how Allah commands us to pray that the disbelievers AND hypocrites (amongst Islam) does not receive any mercy and receive a grave punishment from Allah.

There is a HUGE difference between preaching unjust and purposeless hatred, and forbidding evil. How does one forbid evil? By disassociating from the evil doers. By not loving the killer and the killed. By not claiming r.a with the oppressor and oppressed.

Your sense of reasoning claiming we should just throw our head down against the evil doers and enemies of Allah, because we can "never" be sure, while they openly abused and fought our holy prophet and his family during their time, is senseless. Is that what the prophet told his companions to do against the meccans? Is that what Allah commands in the holy quran for US? Does Allah say, "your not the prophet so do not worry about hypocrites". Of course not! There is a whole chapter in the quran on the characteristics of hypocrites/disbelievers and how we must disassociate from them. Did the quran come for Muhammad A.S to obey, or did it come for us through the command of the rasul?

No one is saying Islam doesnt mean love, or we shouldnt love a stranger or a non-muslim. Do not abuse and confuse the two points. We are speaking about staunch hypocrites and enemies of Allah, Muhammad A.S, and His family.

i hope all the people on this thread do read you post  :D

so that Insha Allah more people will realize how absurd and insulting it is to say that Ali Al Murtaza (ra), the lion of Allah, the conqueror of Khayber, the one who Maaz Allah sliced a wing of Archangel Gabriel (as) and not to forget who can also bring earth quakes  (according to Shia Books of Hadith and History)  and yet choose not to avenge his wife (ra) and unborn child ??? Naudhubillah people don`t even realize and think for a minute that how disgusting insults they are making on the Ahle Bayt (ra).

I am unable to edit my previous post but let me make the correction here.  My sentence, "If anything, the Ahlus Sunnah wal Jama'ah rejects this fabrication entirely.  So the fault lies in you, not me.  You were disgusted at your own reflection and that is your problem, not mine, because all I did was hold up a mirror to your face", was not aimed at you.

Please forgive me for my error :)

3.  Preaching to the choir, dude!  We already refer to him as "Lion of Allah" so heed your own message and refrain from associating him with such cowardice that he behaved like a bystander while his wife was being attacked.....and then they tied a rope around his neck and dragged him

In His Name

One jewish saw the scene of attack on house of only daughter of our prophet and became muslim you now why,because he had seen Amir-al-momenin pbuh in Kheibar and was familiar with his strength and his courage then when he saw his reaction understood some Godly intention prevent him from reaction otherwise he was able to kill all of them without using his sword

As for other Sahaba [ra] wishing to be as brave as Imam Ali [ra], a brother on ShiaChat accused Uthman [ra] of hiding behind his wife (when the assassins got the best of him).  Upon investigation, it was revealed that when they were ready to strike Uthman [ra] with the sword, one of his wives brought her hand between the sword and Uthman [ra] to prevent him from receiving any harm, and in the process she lost her fingers.  That backfired on the brother, and on you too, since it proved that Uthman's [ra] wife had more courage than Imam Ali [ra] - if we were to accept the Shia version of the incident at Bibi Fatima's [ra] house - because at least Uthman's [ra] wife came to the rescue of her spouse whereas Imam Ali [ra] did nothing to help Bibi Fatima [ra]........oh wait, he showed restraint, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

In His Name

A piece of friendly advice, watch your mouth even when you talk hypothetically [pls

but about the diffrences between two events

First of all hazrat Ftimah pbuh was in her house and invaders were out unlike Uthman's event

second Amir-al-momenin stay to his home to express to all scholar in history that there were some opposition and there was not any ejmae and they disobey recently order of prophet

third one is hazrat Fatimah was the one and only daughter of our prophet not an ordinary muslim and she defended her Imame by far better than Uthman's wife she took the belt of Ali pbuh and didnt give up until they broke her bone and Ali pbuh never reacted not because of cowardice but he was ordered to be patient even though happened what happened therefore he says صبرت و فی العین قذی و فی الحلق شجی

sometimes you must kill youe enemy and conquer Kheibar which other caliph were unable sometimes you should remain silence and both of them were fo sake of God

In His Name

One jewish saw the scene of attack on house of only daughter of our prophet and became muslim you now why,because he had seen Amir-al-momenin pbuh in Kheibar and was familiar with his strength and his courage then when he saw his reaction understood some Godly intention prevent him from reaction otherwise he was able to kill all of them without using his sword

Cool story bro!  Did he convert to Shia or Sunni Islam?  Maybe we should celebrate his wiladat.

In His Name

1.  A piece of friendly advice, watch your mouth even when you talk hypothetically [pls

2.  First of all hazrat Ftimah pbuh was in her house and invaders were out unlike Uthman's event

3.  second Amir-al-momenin stay to his home to express to all scholar in history that there were some opposition and there was not any ejmae and they disobey recently order of prophet

4.  third one is hazrat Fatimah was the one and only daughter of our prophet not an ordinary muslim and she defended her Imame by far better than Uthman's wife she took the belt of Ali pbuh and didnt give up until they broke her bone

5.  and Ali pbuh never reacted not because of cowardice but he was ordered to be patienet

1.  Thank you for your advice but I am only holding up a mirror here.  Some people do not like what they see in it.

2.  So what?  The wife of Uthman [ra] felt that she should come to the rescue of her husband.  Imam Ali [ra], as per your belief, did nothing.

3.  Again, so what?  Imam Ali [ra], as per your aqeedah, did nothing.

4.  Still, so what?  Imam Ali [ra], as per your madhhab, did nothing remotely close to what the wife of Uthman [ra] did.

5.  Do you know that dying while defending your family confers shahadat on you?  Imam Ali [ra], according to your belief, preferred to be a bystander and accept humiliation over defending his honor and martyrdom.  SubhanAllah!

Edited by muslim720

5.  Do you know that dying while defending your family confers shahadat on you?  Imam Ali [ra], according to your belief, preferred to be a bystander and accept humiliation over defending his honor and martyrdom.  SubhanAllah!

In His Name

You expose yourself rather than holding up miror and by saying it repeatdly you want convince yourself to insult others belief

Imam Ali pbuh knew better than you and every companion what is wrong and what is truth and that jewish knew this and saw his courage and his Godly power so when he saw him didnt do anything he understood his a man of God

Amir-al-Momenin is the manifestation of obedience whatever Allah and his Prophst asked him to do,he did .sometimes he should have stayed in Medinah rather than going to war.sometimes he should have sarificed himself for the sake of perophet when the others ran away from battlefield.sometimes he should have conqured Kheibar in which had failed first and second caliph and sometimes you should have remain silent for the sake of Islam and Allah.

And this very specific moments show the real self of every claimer. and patience or sabr is the name of one tree which its fruit is so bitter so this kind of task express the rank of submission that is the root of Islam and every order in religion

2.  So what?  The wife of Uthman [ra] felt that she should come to the rescue of her husband.  Imam Ali [ra], as per your belief, did nothing.

In His Name

So the blame shiftted to those who invade the house of one and only daughter of prophet who left behind

3.  Again, so what?  Imam Ali [ra], as per your aqeedah, did nothing.

sometimes silence is deafening and more louder than every sound and action like Hazrat Fatimah pbuh she had willed to hide her grave so the same question bring up what benefit does it have? without any sign and traceless grave . but those who knew what happened there and what history and impartial reader of history will say about them wanted to dig all grave in Bqeeh but they couldnt .every muslim should answer this terimendous important question why the grave of only precious daughter of our prophet is unmarked?

4.  Still, so what?  Imam Ali [ra], as per your madhhab, did nothing remotely close to what the wife of Uthman [ra] did.

The most important thing is you think  that we ever should do sth and take an action to obey God but most of the time you should do nothing and i brought some example in first part. like truce of Hodaybiyah maybe if you were there you would object prophet's decision

Edited by myGod

Hello :)

I've recently been looking into Shiism and agree with a lot of things, I have read up on some history too and have noticed where certain companies have gone wrong but is it right to hate and curse so much? is it not valid enough to know where they went wrong but not say anything so harsh against these companions and also Aisha? 

I know the following verses about whoever angers Fatima angers me... etc and how this links to Abu Bakr and Umar barging into her home and so on, and yes this is terrible! But to curse and hate? Is this not against our own religion. I am feeling almost guilty to be having thoughts about the companions that are not so good. Will i be punished or get in sin for doing so

In His Name

Let ask Allah and his prophet who we curse

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو الْوَلِيدِ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ عُيَيْنَةَ، عَنْ عَمْرِو بْنِ دِينَارٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ أَبِي مُلَيْكَةَ، عَنِ الْمِسْوَرِ بْنِ مَخْرَمَةَ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ فَاطِمَةُ بَضْعَةٌ مِنِّي، فَمَنْ أَغْضَبَهَا أَغْضَبَنِي ‏"‏‏.‏

Narrated Al-Miswar bin Makhrama:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Fatima is a part of me, and he who makes her angry, makes me angry."

Sahih al-Bukhari 3714    Book 62, Hadith 64  : Vol. 5, Book 57, Hadith 6

And those who  make Prophet pbuh angry verily bother him

and who he bothers Prophet curse by Almighty Allah

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يُؤْذُونَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ لَعَنَهُمُ اللَّهُ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ وَأَعَدَّ لَهُمْ عَذَابًا مُّهِينًا

Yusuf Ali
Those who annoy Allah and His Messenger - Allah has cursed them in this World and in the Hereafter, and has prepared for them a humiliating Punishment.

those who annoyed and bothered Lady Fatimah (As) have been cursed by Allah then you curse them and follow Allah regardless of their name whoever they were

Edited by myGod

Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah ; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves. You see them bowing and prostrating [in prayer], seeking bounty from Allah and [His] pleasure. Their mark is on their faces from the trace of prostration. That is their description in the Torah. And their description in the Gospel is as a plant which produces its offshoots and strengthens them so they grow firm and stand upon their stalks, delighting the sowers - so that Allah may enrage by them the disbelievers. Allah has promised those who believe and do righteous deeds among them forgiveness and a great reward. ( Al Quran 48:29)

this verse was the response of Imam Malik (rahimaullah) when someone asked him about those who curse the companions of the Prophet (pbuh). if anyone here thinks he/she can interpret this verse better than Imam Malik then please go ahead and tell me what is meant here in this verse of the Holy Quran.

Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah ; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves. You see them bowing and prostrating [in prayer], seeking bounty from Allah and [His] pleasure. Their mark is on their faces from the trace of prostration. That is their description in the Torah. And their description in the Gospel is as a plant which produces its offshoots and strengthens them so they grow firm and stand upon their stalks, delighting the sowers - so that Allah may enrage by them the disbelievers. Allah has promised those who believe and do righteous deeds among them forgiveness and a great reward. ( Al Quran 48:29)

The verse states here that Allah has not promised all of them for forgiveness and great reward, Only those are promised who believe and do righteous deeds among them (not all of them).

The verse is very clear in its meaning that only believers and righteous among them are promised for great reward. So those who are not righteous among the companions are not promised for this reward.

Regards

Edited by skamran110

The verse states here that Allah has not promised all of them for forgiveness and great reward, Only those are promised who believe and do righteous deeds among them (not all of them).

The verse is very clear in its meaning that only believers and righteous among them are promised for great reward. So those who are not righteous among the companions are not promised for this reward.

Regards

And the first to embrace Islam of the Muhajirun (those who migrated from Makkah to Al-Madinah) and the Ansar (the citizens of Al-Madinah who helped and gave aid to the Muhajirun) and also those who followed them exactly (in Faith). Allah is well-pleased with them as they are well-pleased with Him. He has prepared for them Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise), to dwell therein forever. That is the supreme success. (Al Quran 9:100) 

And the first to embrace Islam of the Muhajirun (those who migrated from Makkah to Al-Madinah) and the Ansar (the citizens of Al-Madinah who helped and gave aid to the Muhajirun) and also those who followed them exactly (in Faith). Allah is well-pleased with them as they are well-pleased with Him. He has prepared for them Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise), to dwell therein forever. That is the supreme success. (Al Quran 9:100) 

Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab:

I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saying, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for."

Source: Sahih al-Bukhari

http://sunnah.com/bukhari/1

Edited by al-Ibrahimi

Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab:

I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saying, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for."

Source: Sahih al-Bukhari

http://sunnah.com/bukhari/1

another desperate attempt to deny the virtue of the Muhajirun (May Allah be well pleased with of them) 

do you know what was their intention when they migrated to Medina ??? do you claim to know what was in their hearts ??

another desperate attempt to deny the virtue of the Muhajirun (May Allah be well pleased with of them) 

do you know what was their intention when they migrated to Medina ??? do you claim to know what was in their hearts ??

When did I claim I knew their intentions? I'm responding to your statement that every companion that emigrated was a good one, and that Allah is pleased with them. That's only if they had a pure intention...

1- First of all the verse of Quran mentioning only that righteous are promised great reward cannot be denied in any case. (Ref. post no. 25)

2- The verse only praises those who are righteous whether they have Migrated or Ansar. (9:100). Also, the response from Quran comes further by the following verse:

And among those around you of the bedouins are hypocrites, and [also] from the people of Madinah. They have become accustomed to hypocrisy. You, [O Muhammad], do not know them, [but] We know them. We will punish them twice [in this world]; then they will be returned to a great punishment. (9:101)

3- The quran categorizes the companions in 3 groups:  One group is praised, second group is warned for their actions and the third group is Taunted   who may turn away from the religion.

All this detail can be found at the given link.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235015369-does-the-quran-disrespect-the-sahaba/?p=2606534

Regards.

Edited by skamran110