Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Journey of Truth

Divine Hatred Of The Shia

Rate this topic

It is simple, because you do not like caliphs ! how do you expect that they sympathy with you ?

If someone has a bad viewpoint about one of your imams how would you feel !

I think it is good. This bad or shocking feeling helps that people become curious to know why ? and ask why ?

However we can not ignore the stupid behaviours of a minority of so called Shias who are in fact betrayers to Ahlul Bait (AS) and their behaviours spread bad feelings among Muslims.

It is simple, because you do not like caliphs ! how do you expect that they sympathy with you ?

If someone has a bad viewpoint about one of your imams how would you feel !

I think it is good. This bad or shocking feeling helps that people become curious to know why ? and ask why ?

However we can not ignore the stupid behaviours of a minority of so called Shias who are in fact betrayers to Ahlul Bait (as) and their behaviours spread bad feelings among Muslims.

Great point brother!

I had never considered anything other than what the sources I had read told me about the khulifah and it was shocking when I learned about Mu'awiyah and especially his son.  Between than and the hadith of the 12 Successors, the Hadith of the Cloak, and of course the appointment of Imam Ali (AS) at Ghadir Khums made me really think hard about it.  Alhamdulillah the community here at ShiaChat was great about taking the time and talking politely with me so that I could learn about this whole part of Islam that I had never known.  You were definitely one of those people, and brother, I pray that Allah Swt reward you and the others here who were so kind for helping me find my way to the school of Ahul Bayt(AS).  :D

The manner of speaking to others matters so much more than we may always realize.  That kindness takes the guard down and allows a person to listen.  At that point, it's on them.  May Allah Swt guide the whole Ummah to the best Deen, and may we ever learn from the sterling example of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) and the Imams (AS).

(wasalam)

R

I have many Sunni friends as I have had from when I was in school. We always used to play sports and hang out. My parents had me in a Sunni majority school. Once I was invited to a friends party who was a Sunni and I went to it. While I was there I noticed that people looked at me differently because i am a Shia and it was at that young age that I knew that the Sunnis have this deeply rooted hatred for us Shia.

My question to our beloved Sunni members, is why the hatred? why is it that you cannot stand Shias? what have we done to you?

Is it because we have a love for the Ahlul Bayt? is it because we believe Imam Ali a.s is the true successor to the holy Prophet pbuh/hf? or is it that the majority of your schools of thought studied under one of our Imams a.s ?

What concrete hadith do you have that shows we as Shia will be thrown in Hell after we die and you as Sunni will be showered with blessings in paradise?

Even today, when I still hang out with some Sunni friends, when ever one of them wants to debate, we always have to call it off because some of them get very upset as they just cannot prove themselves.

You believe and we believe and Allah swt will be the judge.

A massive majority of Sunnis don't even know why there's a Sunni Shia divvies let alone any of your lots arguments. They are clueless about history but you will see Shia are constantly brain washed at a young age regarding Sunnism. Most if not All hatred is started by Shia. You get brain washed and then come onto the net and act like scholars which forces most Sunnis to turn to anti Shia websites in order to build some sort of response(s). If only you lot would live a life of taqiya there would be soo much peace.

A massive majority of Sunnis don't even know why there's a Sunni Shia divvies let alone any of your lots arguments. 

You're joking, right? Where in the world do those Sunni live because I'd like to move there to get away from the rest.

They are clueless about history

and there is where the problem truly lies with all Sunni.

Most if not All hatred is started by Shia.

seriously ?

If only you lot would live a life of taqiya there would be soo much peace. 

If only your lot (I'm assuming you're Sunni) would leave us the hell alone.

Right...We Shias "hate" Sunnis, and for that we get blown up and murdered every single second of the day. An onslaught and genocidal vengeance on us, from the birth of the ahlulbayt a.s 1400 years ago, just because we "hate" sunnis. Because our scholars are the ones that preach hatred against sunnis, because our scholars are the ones spreading lies and propaganda against sunnis, because our scholars are the ones claiming sunnis are kaffir, because our scholars are the ones not promoting unity, because our scholars are the ones who ordered the killing of sunnis...right we are at fault. WAKE UP! What is this injustice!? For God's sake, do you sunnis not have a conscious? Can you not see the falsehood?!

Alot of Sunnis hate Shias, and rightfully so. 

Would you hate Sunnis that curse/insult Lady Fatima, Hasan, Hussain, etc.? Yes/No?

I'm not a Sunni, but I'm an unbiased observer. 

Edited by Ugly Jinn

You're joking, right? Where in the world do those Sunni live because I'd like to move there to get away from the rest.

and there is where the problem truly lies with all Sunni.

seriously ?

If only your lot (I'm assuming you're Sunni) would leave us the hell alone.

1. They're everywhere. Most Sunnis are pure laymen.

2. We won't be questioned regarding history we will be questioned regarding our aqidah.

3. Yes.

4. Only if your lot shut up and stop cursing all the time :)

Right...We Shias "hate" Sunnis, and for that we get blown up and murdered every single second of the day. An onslaught and genocidal vengeance on us, from the birth of the ahlulbayt a.s 1400 years ago, just because we "hate" sunnis. BECAUSE OUR SCHOLARS ARE THE ONES THAT PREACH HATRED AGAINST SUNNIS, because our scholars are the ones spreading lies and propaganda against sunnis, because our scholars are the ones claiming sunnis are kaffir, because our scholars are the ones not promoting unity, because our scholars are the ones who ordered the killing of sunnis...right we are at fault. WAKE UP! What is this injustice!? For God's sake, do you sunnis not have a conscious? Can you not see the falsehood?!

I rest my case :)

Aqidah is based on the foundations and pillars of faith. Not historical events ie; fadak etc.

My knowledge was saying .. Aqidah is based on Knowledge. That is why Aqidah is coming in Usool e Deen instead of Furu-e-Deen.

And in Usool e Deen .. Imamat is one thing. And for sure to know who is Imam we must have knowledge of History.

My knowledge was saying .. Aqidah is based on Knowledge. That is why Aqidah is coming in Usool e Deen instead of Furu-e-Deen.

And in Usool e Deen .. Imamat is one thing. And for sure to know who is Imam we must have knowledge of History.

If you re cap I was talking about events

If you re cap I was talking about events

Ghadeer is Event, Which later become Fadak. I don't know why you are missing the links.

Even when Imam Hussain (as) asked in Karbala , why you want to kill me .. There are several Hadees available .. they said We have no problem with you but your Father Ali. So that link goes upto that stage. Its all interlinked .. what to do ?

Ghadeer is Event, Which later become Fadak. I don't know why you are missing the links.

Even when Imam Hussain (as) asked in Karbala , why you want to kill me .. There are several Hadees available .. they said We have no problem with you but your Father Ali. So that link goes upto that stage. Its all interlinked .. what to do ?

You're missing the point here. Will you be questioned on fadak and other historical events? No. You will be questioned on foundations and pillars of faith and remember as per my belief Imamate isn't one :p

I am a shia as I said, I do not consider my self a betrayer to Ahlul Bayt a.s for having Sunni friends or even any friend of any religion.

Our scholars preach unity amoungst the sects .

I have not been in the company of any scholar who has preached hatred.

I know now some Sunni member is gonna search youtube or the internet to find such a video right lol What you must understand is that every box of apples has a couple rotten apples in the mix.

We Shia curse the killers of Ahlul Bayt a.s no matter who they are. I think that is a fair curse If I might add.

When ever I meet a new Sunni they try to prove to me that Shia is wrong and that Imam Ali a.s is not hujut Allah. like come on get over it already.

I am a shia as I said, I do not consider my self a betrayer to Ahlul Bayt a.s for having Sunni friends or even any friend of any religion.

Our scholars preach unity amoungst the sects .

I have not been in the company of any scholar who has preached hatred.

I know now some Sunni member is gonna search youtube or the internet to find such a video right lol What you must understand is that every box of apples has a couple rotten apples in the mix.

We Shia curse the killers of Ahlul Bayt a.s no matter who they are. I think that is a fair curse If I might add.

When ever I meet a new Sunni they try to prove to me that Shia is wrong and that Imam Ali a.s is not hujut Allah. like come on get over it already.

Bro I think you'd find that it's the Shia who are constantly trying to convince us that Shiism is right. Everytime I come across a Shia they always have to bring out some religious debate.

You can't really blame them. Shi'a do tend to hate on Umar b. Khattab quite a bit. 

Shi'a do tend to hate the Nasibis who speak ill of Ahl al-bayt [as] so it shouldnt come as a suprise that Sunnis would have a general dislike for us as well. 

Bro I think you'd find that it's the Shia who are constantly trying to convince us that Shiism is right. Everytime I come across a Shia they always have to bring out some religious debate.

yea, because we have balded headed 5 foot long beards with ankle pants on corners scaring people to come to Islam. Or we go around with guns and bombs and force people to come to islam.

You can't really blame them. Shi'a do tend to hate on Umar b. Khattab quite a bit. 

Shi'a do tend to hate the Nasibis who speak ill of Ahl al-bayt [as] so it shouldnt come as a suprise that Sunnis would have a general dislike for us as well. 

First of all, is the hate given to umar unjust? Has it come from no where? Tell me, as someone who claims to be a shia. Besides, you are missing the point, they have hated us since Imam Ali A.S. We have been butchered for 1400 yrs plus. And you say we cant blame them? REALLY? And our hate is not just anyone but those who are unjust. Most sunnis hate shias, emphasis on SHIA.

Edited by Ethics

yea, because we have balded headed 5 foot long beards with ankle pants on corners scaring people to come to Islam. Or we go around with guns and bombs and force people to come to islam.

First of all, is the hate given to umar unjust? Has it come from no where? Tell me, as someone who claims to be a shia. Besides, you are missing the point, they have hated us since Imam Ali A.S. We have been butchered for 1400 yrs plus. And you say we cant blame them? REALLY? And our hate is not just anyone but those who are unjust. Most sunnis hate shias, emphasis on SHIA.

Safavid empire

"Following his conquest of Iran, Ismail I made conversion mandatory for the largely Sunni population. The Sunni Ulema or clergy were either killed or exiled."

Funny how you forget your own history and btw I'm anti isis :)

I just don't understand the Sunnis. To them fadak and Karbala are just history. Things that you don't have to care about. Then why kill Shias because they talk bad about your caliphs. Aren't they history as well?

You're missing the point here. Will you be questioned on fadak and other historical events? No. You will be questioned on foundations and pillars of faith and remember as per my belief Imamate isn't one :P

Yes Fadak is also a re directive of Imamate. And for sure Allah will ask if we follow the right or wrong. If someone is praising wrong for sure they have qualities of those wrong.

And here we are talking about Aqeedah, and all 5 school of Islam are having there own Aqeedah. I never question your aqeedah it is none of my business .. But when you will raise finger on our Aqeedah , then its our Universal right to defend. So i was only defending .. If you believe you are not going to answer Allah about fadak then its fine for you. But as per my Belive for sure Allah will ask .. Do you follow the right Imam or wrong Imam, Have you ever tried to find the right Imam ?

I have a verse from Quran where Allah is mentioning something .....

004:136 O People who Believe! Have faith in Allah and His Noble Messenger and the Book He has sent down upon this Noble Messenger of His, and the Book He sent down before; and whoever does not accept faith in Allah and His angels and His Books and His Noble Messengers and the Last Day, has undoubtedly wandered far astray.

So in this verse he ( Allah ) is sayng clearly .. we have to put our faith on Messengers which came before and also on Books which came before. So where we will get that info about those previous messengers and books ? In history right ?

Please put some stress on first sentence , it is clear " Those who are thinking that : They are believers : Allah is indicating those Oh who believe , have faith on ........ That indicate those who are thinking themself believer are not yet fully believers until they start putting faith on old messengers as well as old books.

And as per Ahle Tashio .. Faith on Allah's messenger never means just putting faith on him and not listening his instructions. Instructions include what he recommended, what he recommended for future. ( Both )

I hope you can find your answer.

Edited by alirex

Alot of Sunnis hate Shias, and rightfully so.

Would you hate Sunnis that curse/insult Lady Fatima, Hasan, Hussain, etc.? Yes/No?

I'm not a Sunni, but I'm an unbiased observer.

I agree with u brother 100 percent ...but that's the root of the problem. ..unfortunately IMami shia believe that these companions betrayed prophet so they accuse sunnis of loving Sahaba more than ahlulbayt or prophet...it's a mess brought about conflicting version of events

A number of our companions, from Sahl b. Ziyad, from Muhammad b. Isa, from Yunus b. Ya'qub, from Abdullah b. Ya'qub, from Abdullah b. Hilal, who said: "Abu Abdullah (as) ordered me to buy an "izar" (lower garment) for him." So I said to him: "I could not get but a large one." So Imam (as) said: "Cut from it and stitch it." Imam (as) further continued: "Indeed my father had said: Whatever extends beyond the ankles is in the fire."

Muhammad b. Yahya, from Ahmad b. Muhammad, from ibn Fudal, from Yunus b. Ya'qub narrated similar to it.

Grading

Baqir Majlisi (Miratul Uqul, Volume 22, Page 337) : Muwaththaq (Reliable, the second chain)
Edited by al-Ibrahimi

A number of our companions, from Sahl b. Ziyad, from Muhammad b. Isa, from Yunus b. Ya'qub, from Abdullah b. Ya'qub, from Abdullah b. Hilal, who said: "Abu Abdullah (as) ordered me to buy an "izar" (lower garment) for him." So I said to him: "I could not get but a large one." So Imam (as) said: "Cut from it and stitch it." Imam (as) further continued: "Indeed my father had said: Whatever extends beyond the ankles is in the fire."

Muhammad b. Yahya, from Ahmad b. Muhammad, from ibn Fudal, from Yunus b. Ya'qub narrated similar to it.

Grading

Baqir Majlisi (Miratul Uqul, Volume 22, Page 337) : Muwaththaq (Reliable, the second chain)

First of all, this is only one hadith (khaber al-wahid...as usual), and the opinion of one scholarly of whom has passed away. Whats up with you always posting (one) hadiths with the gradings of only majlisi? Can you prove the hadith was not in the context of taqiyya? Let alone, how it makes no sense what so ever. How does fire come from below the ankles? Can you prove his grading does not have a mistake? Can you show me, why he cosidered what companions as reliable and on what basis? Can you bring other hadiths on this issue, that are graded by the likes of Sistani h.a and Makrem Shirazi h.a? Ulema that are alive. Can you also please provide a scan document. Until then, I will hold off on believing such hadiths. I will use this approach on any hadith sc users post from now on ^_^

Edited by Ethics

Safavid empire

"Following his conquest of Iran, Ismail I made conversion mandatory for the largely Sunni population. The Sunni Ulema or clergy were either killed or exiled."

Correcto.

Lets also not forget about the fatimid traitors who sold us off to the Crusaders.

Too bad its the Sunnis who are betraying our Cause today.

First of all, this is only one hadith (khaber al-wahid...as usual), and the opinion of one scholarly of whom has passed away. Whats up with you always posting (one) hadiths with the gradings of only majlisi? Can you prove the hadith was not in the context of taqiyya? Let alone, how it makes no sense what so ever. How does fire come from below the ankles? Can you prove his grading does not have a mistake? Can you show me, why he cosidered what companions as reliable and on what basis? Can you bring other hadiths on this issue, that are graded by the likes of Sistani h.a and Makrem Shirazi h.a? Ulema that are alive. Can you also please provide a scan document. Until then, I will hold off on believing such hadiths. I will use this approach on any hadith sc users post from now on ^_^

"First of all, this is only one hadith (khaber al-wahid...as usual), and the opinion of one scholarly of whom has passed away"

So what if he's passed away :lol:....what a weak argument.

"Whats up with you always posting (one) hadiths with the gradings of only majlisi?"

:lol: I thought majlisi was a highly respected scholar.

"Can you prove the hadith was not in the context of taqiyya?"

How pathetic. You can right off all Hadith that don't suit you as taqiya. What a flawed logic.

"How does fire come from below the ankles?"

:lol: you're a funny guy :lol:

Sistani and shirazi are higher in status than majlisi?

. Most if not All hatred is started by Shia.

Do you know who is the first figure in history of Islam which start cursing companion of our prophet?

Muawiyah who has started cursing the commander of fathful and has been lasted for 70 years

I suggest to all muslims which accept Allah and His commands to curse those who curse Allah whoever they are without indicating the name and ask Allah to guide us through his straight path

Just to add on, in fact it would seem the opposite, where it isnt the "lower garb" but the shirt and not because of some imaginary fire coming below the ankles but because their time, hygiene. I believe it might actually be translated wrong on your part, if these hadiths are equal.

According to a tradition from Imam Ja'far-e-Sadiq (a.s.) he saw Hazrat Ali (a.s.) buying three clothes for a gold coin. The shirt measured till the ankle, the Tahmad measured from the waist down to the knee and the shawl not only covered his chest, but was much longer than his back. After having bought these clothes Hazrat Ali (a.s.) looked at the sky, thanked God and returned to his lodging.

According to Imam Moosa Kazim (a.s.) God ordered the Prophet to keep his clothes clean and it meant that the clothes should not be so long as to gather dirt and must be free from impurities.

As related by Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s.), the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a.) advised a person not to have his shirt and pyjama too long, as it is a sign of pride and God does not allow the proud to come near.

http://www.islamic-laws.com/Tehzibulislam.htm

Safavid empire

I think you need to history as well. If Shia Islam is creation of the Safavids then Sunni Islam is a creation of the Abbasides. Read the history Imam Abu Hanifa and see how he was imprisoned and killed because he refused to become the grand Ghazi of the Islamic Empire.

He was offered the most powerful religious position in the Islamic Empire. He refused and was imprisoned and killed.

The 'job' was then offered to his student who readily accepted.

Imam Malik was beaten and abused by the governer of Medina for disagreeing with him.

Edited by A true Sunni

I think you need to history as well. If Shia Islam is creation of the Safavids then Sunni Islam is a creation of the Abbasides. Read the history Imam Abu Hanifa and see how he was imprisoned and killed because he refused to become the grand Ghazi of the Islamic Empire.

He was offered the most powerful religious position in the Islamic Empire. He refused and was imprisoned and killed.

The 'job' was then offered to his student who readily accepted.

Imam Malik was beaten and abused by the governer of Medina for disagreeing with him.

I believe you havnt read the full convo otherwise you would know what you're saying makes zero sense

We have a whole section of this in al-Kafi. 

(باب) * (تشمير الثياب)

Section on pulling/rolling up the clothes

Ali b. Ibrahim, from his father, from ibn Mahboob, from Hisham b. Salim, from abi Baseer, from abi Ja'far (as), that the Prophet (pbuh) bequeathed a man from the tribe of Bani Tamim, so he (pbuh) said to him: "Beware not to let hang down the izar or the shirt, for indeed that is from arrogance and Allah (swt) does not like arrogance."

Grading

Baqir Majlisi (Miratul Uqul, Volume 22, Page 338) : Hasan (good)
Bahboodi (Sahih al Kafi, Volume 3, Page 209): Sahih (authentic)
Ayatullah Hadi al Najafi (Mausu'ah ahadith ahlulbait, Volume 10 Page 16): Sahih (authentic)

I, insha Allah will find scholarly reference, and prove this is not a Salafi and "Wahabi" thing.