Sign in to follow this  
Abraram

We Need Funds For Buying A Theme

Rate this topic

Salam to All,

We are working as a unit on a website migration313.org as mentioned by brother Abu Hadi. We are using wordpress as our website's framework and for this require a theme to built the foundation of the website. We have agreed upon a theme and requires someone special to help us out buying that wordpress thee for $48. The link to theme is here: http://themeforest.net/item/islamic-wordpress-responsive-theme/3726313

We greatly appreciate your donations for this project! Please feel free to contact me.

Abrar

Wassalam

Yes Admin

I am sorry but this is really bad. You can get a job or do a little work for someone. You may have people associated with you who have jobs.

If you (not you as an individual) are unable to get $48 then are you really able to administer a website?

If you are someone who absolutely has no funds (e.g. homeless) and you believe that you can do a lot of good with this site, then I can understand why you may be asking for money. But it seems like you are a team of people and some may not be without means?

Edited by Muhammed Ali