Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Mohammadi_follower

What Is Your Nationality ?

Rate this topic

(bismillah)

(salam)

Persian origin, Arab ancestry, long lost descendent of Lucy the Neanderthal, born British, living in a mess, existing in a bubble, doing naray hyderi like a Pakistani, thinking like a Greek, feeling like a Turk, wise like a Chinese, why's like a child, Putin like a Russian, Obama like a Kenyan, being like a bee, Boeing like an AirBus, and buying like a thousand books I desperately want to read. 

Affectionately, 

Pingu

(while on Summer holiday, Antarctica)

(wasalam)

Is this how you introduce yourself to people at the country club?

Was born in the wonderful land of Aus to a Portuguese mother and Spanish father. 

I would love to trace my lineage, as I have a sneeking suspicion I may be of Arab ancestry, since my mother's family are from the south of Portugal and my father's, side despite immigrating from Madrid, originally came from southern Spain. There seems to be a good possibility of this being the case somewhere down the line. 

Perhaps, I've returned to my roots? 

Syed aqeel hassan bukhari ( naqvi syed ) descendant of syed surkh jalal bukhari from bukhara. Surkh jalal bukhari migrated from bukhara to hindustan .

Born in Attock city village kamra kalan pakistan...proud to be a pakistani..Allah help us all..salamun alaikum

Salaam,

Born and currently reside in the Western United States (Idaho mainly), Mom's side of the family is of French/British and Native American descent, Dad's mom is of 100% Norwegian ancestry, no idea whatsoever where Grandpa is from (family secret I guess)...

WS

Iraqi born in Basrah to a mother of Saudi ancestry and a father from the Al-Allak clan.

Moved to the UK after the Gulf war in 1991 @ age 13

Now happily married father of three working as an IT consultant in rainy Manchester!

"I am a son of Islam, from the tribe Adam(a.s.)".

~Salman al Farisi.