Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Khalilallah

Bbc Interview With Bashar Al-Assad

Rate this topic

He is awesome mashAllah. 

I know right! 

I love how he mocks the guy by saying, "we have missiles, bullets, bombs that we use like any other army but we don't use cooking pots" --- referring to barrel bombs lol.

Edited by Khalilallah

On 3/16/2015 at 5:22 PM, Khalilallah said:

I know right! 

I love how he mocks the guy by saying, "we have missiles, bullets, bombs that we use like any other army but we don't use cooking pots" --- referring to barrel bombs lol.

I hope ISIS beheads you in such a terrible way so that it can be a lesson to all those who support this kafir alawite zindeeq Al assad for his forces has killed thousands of innocent Sunni Muslims. Its a shame that twelvers are supporting  this murtad. The hate for Sunnis has made you people blind that you will even support a murtad if he fights against Sunnis. Ya Allah destroy Al assad with his supporters. Ameen

[Mod Note: Inappropriate language I hope ISIS beheads you in such a terrible way resulted in a 7 day suspension.]

Edited by Hameedeh
Admin Note: As you can see, this member was eventually banned.

I hope ISIS beheads you in such a terrible way so that it can be a lesson to all those who support this kafir alawite zindeeq Al assad for his forces has killed thousands of innocent sunni muslims. Its a shame that twelvers are supporting  this murtad. The hate for sunnis has made you people blind that you will even support a murtad if he fights against sunnis. Ya Allah destroy Al assad with his supporters. Ameen

it is not sunni -shia issue .

by the way , take care Khalilallah .

I hope ISIS beheads you in such a terrible way so that it can be a lesson to all those who support this kafir alawite zindeeq Al assad for his forces has killed thousands of innocent sunni muslims. Its a shame that twelvers are supporting  this murtad. The hate for sunnis has made you people blind that you will even support a murtad if he fights against sunnis. Ya Allah destroy Al assad with his supporters. Ameen

Aw my first threat from a misled brother  :wub:

it is not sunni -shia issue .

by the way , take care Khalilallah .

Will do, I don't think I am in danger because that guy is too scared of dying to go join his other kind in Syria and Iraq, so he wages internet Jihad from his bedroom :p

I don't know what I find my more worrisome in his thread. A foolish Nasibi sitting behind a computer screen somehwere in Europe advocating for the beheading of people to be done. Or Mum'ineen who hold the banner of the Ahlulbaytع and at the same time show some form of admiration for a filthy dog like Bashar.

I don't know what I find my more worrisome in his thread. A foolish Nasibi sitting behind a computer screen somehwere in Europe advocating for the beheading of people to be done. Or Mum'ineen who hold the banner of the Ahlulbaytع and at the same time show some form of admiration for a filthy dog like Bashar.

You should worry more about the European Salafi ISIS psychos because they will legit chop heads off and shoot cartoonists.

He's not a filthy dog. He's a president of the Syrian people and the majority of Syrians love him. Your just a victim of Western and Saudi propaganda. Also who are you to even judge the followers of Ahlul byt. Just except your defeat by the great president basher and get over it. The true Shia of Ali are with President Asad.

oh my a filthy dog.. a dog which fights against Zionist, a dog which supports hez, a dog which supports iran. oh my a filthy dog indeed.

may this dog be protected, may the people of Syria whether shia sunni Christians be protected. may god help the true warriors destroy the isis and their supporters.

Would The Prophet (saw) accept of Assad's ruling?

would the prophet accept even any Moslems of west who by knowing work and live in the west? who by knowing pay taxes to kill their fellow Moslems? who by knowing support oppression of Moslems around world? would prophet accept anything ?

the sad thing is we have all chosen worldly benefits over the end. so why worry? just pray and hope, one reason of ours would he accept so we are not ashamed infront of those millions of innocent people killed due to our neglection.

may moslem Christian jews and others being united against Zionist regime.

oh my a filthy dog.. a dog which fights against Zionist, a dog which supports hez, a dog which supports iran. oh my a filthy dog indeed.

may this dog be protected, may the people of Syria whether shia sunni Christians be protected. may god help the true warriors destroy the isis and their supporters.

Uh huh. So the Islamic "Caliphs" were great people because they were fighting the foreign powers (Romans)... LOLOLOL 

And of course, the "he's an ally so he's a warrior, who stands up for freedom and liberty and is the defender of the imperialist West" saying will never get old. I say by that logic Russia and the Kremlin are.... not tawagheet? China? No comment.

He's not a filthy dog. He's a president of the Syrian people and the majority of Syrians love him. Your just a victim of Western and Saudi propaganda. Also who are you to even judge the followers of Ahlul byt. Just except your defeat by the great president basher and get over it. The true Shia of Ali are with President Asad.

So to be a true Shi'a, I have to pledge my allegiance to Bashar al-Assad, the leader of a ba'thist and secular regime?

Edited by al-Ibrahimi

Uh huh. So the Islamic "Caliphs" were great people because they were fighting the foreign powers (Romans)... LOLOLOL

And of course, the "he's an ally so he's a warrior, who stands up for freedom and liberty and is the defender of the imperialist West" saying will never get old. I say by that logic Russia and the Kremlin are.... not tawagheet? China? No comment.

So to be a true Shi'a, I have to pledge my allegiance to Bashar al-Assad, the leader of a ba'thist and secular regime?

You and others saying secular and bathist regime also never gets old. Who cares what his regime is called, look at the mans actions. He has genuinely helped shias more than anyone else at the cost of his own and his countries security. He is largely the reason why ISIS isnt having a tea party in Karbala right now and the Zionists having their weddings by the furat river.

No you don't have to pledge allegiance to him to be a true shia, but you do have to know enough about someone before you condemn them to be a true Shia. You have to be fair to be a true Shia.

PS: many of our marjas are pretty secular in action and behavior, even if they like you to think they are not.

(salam)

Factoid: source: CBS Evening News, Monday, 16March15

Document deaths in Syria are (a very low ball) 215,518.

"Documented" means confirmed by name, date, place and witness.

So if your family is wiped out and so are those around them, you are not counted.

You and others saying secular and bathist regime also never gets old. Who cares what his regime is called, look at the mans actions. He has genuinely helped shias more than anyone else at the cost of his own and his countries security. He is largely the reason why ISIS isnt having a tea party in Karbala right now and the Zionists having their weddings by the furat river.

No you don't have to pledge allegiance to him to be a true shia, but you do have to know enough about someone before you condemn them to be a true Shia. You have to be fair to be a true Shia.

PS: many of our marjas are pretty secular in action and behavior, even if they like you to think they are not.

Yep, he's not a tyrant, that's for sure lol. Just cause he's done some good stuff that doesn't mean we ignore all the bad he's done. Salah al-Deen was the main reason why the Crusades weren't having a tea party in al-Quds. Do we ignore his deeds against the Shi'a?

"The Syrian opposition stated that the shabiha are a tool of the government for cracking down on dissent.[5] Syrian Observatory for Human Rights has stated that some of the shabiha are mercenaries."..from your wiki link.

So now please do some research about those both (Syrian opposition and Syrian Observatory for Human Rights)who make claims and then we'll discuss their credibility.

Edited by mina313

Lol, let's dismiss any source. Of course Iran and it's allies won't criticize Bashar, he's their ally, you probably expect me to get from PressTV LOL. What about Amnesty International? I mean, they also criticize Western nations?

My Unmarried Brother " Khalilallah " just posted the video , so that every married and non-married can watch it.

I condemn murder threat to our Innocent Unmarried Brother who is willing to get a girl.

I hope Khalilallah can get some advantage with that threat at least and become Hero , so that at least a girl (or Half ) can propose him.

Edited by alirex

What about Amnesty International? I mean, they also criticize Western nations?

In case you didn't know, everyone speaking on behalf of human rights organizations are all on western payrolls.  They only criticize the west to make themselves appear credible.  Typical western propaganda, it doesn't fool us.

My Unmarried Brother " Khalilallah " just posted the video , so that every married and non-married can watch it.

I condemn murder threat to our Innocent Unmarried Brother who is willing to get a girl.

I hope Khalilallah can get some advantage with that threat at least and become Hero , so that at least a girl (or Half ) can propose him.

if that death threat comes true ,it will have at least two benefits :

1- he will be martyred .

2-he does not need to seek anymore .

please don't post Wiki-pedia contents in controversial matters as proof.it is too biased .

Brother, I would have said the same thing about you and the propaganda-like bias content you have been posting in other threads.

Edited by Zendegi

In case you didn't know, everyone speaking on behalf of human rights organizations are all on western payrolls.  They only criticize the west to make themselves appear credible.  Typical western propaganda, it doesn't fool us.

So what is credible?

Brother, I would have said the same thing about you and the propaganda-like bias content you have been posting in other threads.

salaam , which one you mean ?

if that death threat comes true ,it will have at least two benefits :

1- he will be martyred .

2-he does not need to seek anymore .

Yeah I am happy for martyrdom right now. It would be a garantuee to paradise and I wouldn't need to struggle against my nafs anymore, so who will be kind enough to give it to me at the cost of eternal damnation for themselves.

Zendegi joon , i do not blame you for what you say about me or Islamic Republic .when i see a person like you who have been raised in a country which is not Islamic ( not to mention other issues )  and at the same time cares for some of Islamic issues , this alone can satisfy me .but baradare aziz ,all i say i try to be based on the facts. for example in Bahaeiat case which seems what i said made you sad ,all i said just are less than 10%.