Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Simple and straight question, is it haram to borrow a smoke for a few puffs from someone who drinks (but the smoke is being borrowed at a time when he is not in that state OR we don't know, for instance) ? Also, what are the precautions one must take if the mistake has been done? Please help me people, I am in a very bad dilemma. I know it is haram to smoke overall and I am trying to quit, this is why I stopped buying it and I am slowly moving forwards to quitting it. 

P.S. : To limit myself, I only borrow a cigarette which I know would end in 3 or 4 drags. 

All the germs from the person's mouth are on that cigarette. Do you realize how dangerous borrowing a used cigarette is?   :donno:

Simple and straight question, is it haram to borrow a smoke for a few puffs from someone who drinks (but the smoke is being borrowed at a time when he is not in that state OR we don't know, for instance) ? Also, what are the precautions one must take if the mistake has been done? Please help me people, I am in a very bad dilemma. I know it is haram to smoke overall and I am trying to quit, this is why I stopped buying it and I am slowly moving forwards to quitting it. 

P.S. : To limit myself, I only borrow a cigarette which I know would end in 3 or 4 drags. 

That is a pretty specific question, and I won't attempt to answer it. Email your marjae's representatives. In the meantime, be cautious and don't do it.