Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
StrugglingForTheLight

A Debate About Hadithal Thaqalain On A Sunni Forum

Rate this topic

You are doing good. A person if compare every knowledge before accepting the truth will remain firm on it till death. Allah will help you to find truth .. Carry on your research and enlighten us too with those researches.

So far it is not easy for me to digest  Prophet (pbuh) left :- Quran and Hadith. Quran is a book and Hadith is also a book, and to understand a Book how is this possible he will left another book ? The teaching in school concept is coming from where ? Why not we have a School where Books are available and to understand those books another books are available.

But if our ahle sunnat brothers think that is right , then its fine.

Edited by alirex

Very nice, Blinds are blind in this world and hereafter.

Thanks for sharing the funniest disinformation.

Edited by skamran110

So far it is not easy for me to digest  Prophet  (pbuh) left :- Quran and Hadith. Quran is a book and Hadith is also a book, and to understand a Book how is this possible he will left another book ? The teaching in school concept is coming from where ? Why not we have a School where Books are available and to understand those books another books are available.

It is not easy for me to digest why there is three different hadith of what Prophet Muhammad (saws) shall leave to Ummah after his departure in Sunni Islam. This following hadith seems to be very weird, because how it is possible there is two statement that seems to contradict itself.

"I leave for you the Quran alone you shall uphold it. " Ref.Muslim 15/19, nu 1218; ibn Majah 25/84, Abu dawud 11/56, Sahih Muslim, Book of Hajj, Book 7 , Number 2803 .

But in reality this is impossible. Either Quran alone hadith is wrong (or does not exist or weak) or the other one (which is ridiculous to deny). But if they are all sahih, then there is a contradiction.
Edited by Dhulfikar

You are doing good. A person if compare every knowledge before accepting the truth will remain firm on it till death. Allah will help you to find truth .. Carry on your research and enlighten us too with those researches.

So far it is not easy for me to digest Prophet (pbuh) left :- Quran and Hadith. Quran is a book and Hadith is also a book, and to understand a Book how is this possible he will left another book ? The teaching in school concept is coming from where ? Why not we have a School where Books are available and to understand those books another books are available.

But if our ahle sunnat brothers think that is right , then its fine.

Nowadays all Muslims are following books be they Sunni Shia salafi or whatever. So what's the big deal?

Nowadays all Muslims are following books be they Sunni Shia salafi or whatever. So what's the big deal?

:!!!:  you came back. yeah you are right .. Americans are spreading hate for " Wilayat-e-Faqeeh " concept after getting defeted several times due to one Fatwa.  So obviously  people are forced to put amama on Books and sit in front of them. :D

Edited by alirex

Americans are spreading hate for " Wilayat-e-Faqeeh " concept after getting defeted several times due to one Fatwa. So obviously people are forced to put amama on Books and sit in front of them. :D

Must be in al kafi :D narrated by alirex who heard it from joe bloggs :D

because in addition to the book you have teachers to teach you to read to poin out to you the important and teach you critical thinking. Noone lears direct from a book 1 to1 and when they eventually do they are heavily brainwashed by whatever creed they believe in. This is just reality

I remember AliJaan101 from a discontinued forum years ago. ForumofIslam.com. He's a fomer Shia that became Sunni. A Jafari Syed as well. 

He was quite a comical character. Besides his poor command of the English language (he's from India) his conclusions were quite weak. Also, all he would do was copy/paste these super long posts from other websites. He had no knowledge or wisdom of his own. He was some kid that converted to Sunni and boy was he angry at Shia.

I haven't seen him around on other forums lately. Even the Sunni on the forums would laugh at him for his nonsense conclusions. I remember seeing some staunch Anti Shia Sunnis even give him a hard time since his posts were quite non-sensical. An amateur debater, nothing more.

:no:  No comment. I am practicing peace these days for the sake of humanity.

Sorry this is a bit off topic but where did you get your signature Ayat's and their translations? I strongly think the translation for 3:7 in your signature is wrong as if you check it you will see it is only Allah SWT that knows the interpretation of the "Mutishabihat Verses".