Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Miracles Of Quran

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Bismillah

Salam All,

Does anyone remember verse from Quran that says something about our hips and that we where created from what is there? Please post. Dailymail just posted an article about this subject that Stem cells are found from our hips. So i think this counts one of the miracles of the Quran.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2984062/End-knee-pain-stem-cells-hip-Cocktail-cells-halt-damage-caused-osteoarthritis.htm

Enjoy,

Massalam

فَلْيَنْظُرِ الْإِنْسَانُ مِمَّ خُلِقَ {5}
[shakir 86:5] So let man consider of what he is created:
[Pickthal 86:5] So let man consider from what he is created.
[Yusufali 86:5] Now let man but think from what he is created!
خُلِقَ مِنْ مَاءٍ دَافِقٍ {6}
[shakir 86:6] He is created of water pouring forth,
[Pickthal 86:6] He is created from a gushing fluid
[Yusufali 86:6] He is created from a drop emitted-
يَخْرُجُ مِنْ بَيْنِ الصُّلْبِ وَالتَّرَائِبِ {7}
[shakir 86:7] Coming from between the back and the ribs.
[Pickthal 86:7] That issued from between the loins and ribs.
[Yusufali 86:7] Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs:

Subhan Allah.

Edited by Ali Askari

• Advanced Member

I think Quran 4:1 is the nearest to you ask but not specifically from the hip but rather soul from soul (which are energy not matter based).

بِسْمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱتَّقُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُم مِّن نَّفْسٍۢ وَٰحِدَةٍۢ وَخَلَقَ مِنْهَا زَوْجَهَا وَبَثَّ مِنْهُمَا رِجَالًۭا كَثِيرًۭا وَنِسَآءًۭ ۚ وَٱتَّقُوا۟ ٱللَّهَ ٱلَّذِى تَسَآءَلُونَ بِهِۦ وَٱلْأَرْحَامَ ۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ كَانَ عَلَيْكُمْ رَقِيبًۭا

004:001 In the Name of Allah, the All-beneficent, the All-merciful. O mankind! Be wary of your Lord who created you from a single soul, and created its mate from it, and from the two of them scattered numerous men and women. Be wary of Allah, in whose Name you adjure one another and [of severing ties with] blood relations. Indeed Allah is watchful over you.

God > 

• Advanced Member

Salam,

Its about stem cells that are in loins as they are found from embryo when it starts to develop to humanbeing. So basicly this is saying that from loins you can find stem cell as the science have now found, and that those same kind of cells are the ones that embroy develope before the cells get different "tasks" in humanbody. [Pickthal 86:7] That issued from between the loins and ribs. This liquid is the stem cell liquid, as I understand it.

So its a miracle. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stem_cell

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embryonic_stem_cell

• Advanced Member

Very interesting indeed brother Ali and this is why Allah swt is making our seeds from our lions testify as to Who is our Lord is, in Quran 7:172

وَإِذْ أَخَذَ رَبُّكَ مِنۢ بَنِىٓ ءَادَمَ مِن ظُهُورِهِمْ ذُرِّيَّتَهُمْ وَأَشْهَدَهُمْ عَلَىٰٓ أَنفُسِهِمْ أَلَسْتُ بِرَبِّكُمْ ۖ قَالُوا۟ بَلَىٰ ۛ شَهِدْنَآ ۛ أَن تَقُولُوا۟ يَوْمَ ٱلْقِيَٰمَةِ إِنَّا كُنَّا عَنْ هَٰذَا غَٰفِلِينَ

007:172 When your Lord took from the Children of Adam, from their loins, their seeds (descendants) and made them bear witness over themselves, [He said to them,] ‘Am I not your Lord?’ They said, ‘Yes indeed! We bear witness.’ [This,] lest you should say on the Day of Resurrection, ‘Indeed we were unaware of this,’

ِGod >

• Advanced Member

I smell confirmation bias.

Stem cells = sperm? Stem cells = eggs? What about the stem cells in our bones and intestines? Do they count?

You guys are way too quick to jump on any science as supporting Quranic verses when they are stretches at best. Leave the tafsir to the pros ;)

• Advanced Member

I smell confirmation bias.

Stem cells = sperm? Stem cells = eggs? What about the stem cells in our bones and intestines? Do they count?

You guys are way too quick to jump on any science as supporting Quranic verses when they are stretches at best. Leave the tafsir to the pros ;)

No, it does not mean that. Read the articles about emroy developoing stem cells. Sperm is not stem cell, neither egss, but together they form stem cells, and same kind of stem cells are found from hips. Its clear you misunderstood badly sir.

• Veteran Member

Anyone who studied biology?

If you enjoy reading...

Hamza Tzortzis renounces "scientific miracles" in the Quran.

And the reason for that here:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/110224187/2-101612-Embryology-in-the-Quran-Much-Ado-About-Nothing 

Wslm.

• Advanced Member

I have a hindu friend who asked me about this once. She said, how does your Quran know how the human embryo develops? I think the beauty of the Quran is that it uses a language that evolves with time. You can always discover new things as you read that were unknown before. It interacts with the reader and talks to you. You'll notice this whenever you're in a mood and you read the Quran and be shocked of how it actually talks about your current mood/situation. This is why I don't think we should look for specifics in the Quran for now. What we think is not specific is much deeper than what we imagine and it's better to believe in that. 

Edit: both my friend and I studied some biology. Don't ask me, because I don't remember everything, but the Quran is so accurate I think anyone who reads this and denies it is worthy of the hell fire. 

Edited by Neptuncurse