Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ya Mahdi1999

Will Imam Mahdi (Ajfs) Fight America?

Rate this topic

exactly! the Holy Qur'an teaches us to verify the reports we get and not be naive and simpleminded

I searched arabic, persian texts and I could not find that Hadith in Bihar al-anwar

not everything that fits your mental world is true: you must objectively verify the report before jumping to believe it, specially when someone like this guy says it.

if you believe the u.s. will help the Imam, then you probably mean a different u.s., because for decades u.s. has been helping israel not the Imam; unless you believe israel and Imam are in the same camp (which btw is funny) 

exactly! the Holy Qur'an teaches us to verify the reports we get and not be naive and simpleminded

I searched arabic, persian texts and I could not find that Hadith in Bihar al-anwar

not everything that fits your mental world is true: you must objectively verify the report before jumping to believe it, specially when someone like this guy says it.

if you believe the u.s. will help the Imam, then you probably mean a different u.s., because for decades u.s. has been helping israel not the Imam; unless you believe israel and Imam are in the same camp (which btw is funny)

Quran says don't deny not verify.....think before you speak don't speak and think afterwards (imam ali (as))

So you've searched the whole 132 volume compilation where each volume is approx 600 pages long?? It's in bihar Al Anwar and shia mujtahid from Iran Mohammad Hasan amin confirmed that....

What's even more hilarious is that the oppressors of ahle bayt (as) such as isis (la) and mukasireen (la) will be in the same camp as our twelfth imam (as).....

At least the Americans are AALE kitab now tell me what is isis (la) or the munafiq Mukassirs (la)??

Edited by Momdi

Quran says don't deny not verify.....think before you speak don't speak and think afterwards (imam ali (as))

يا أَيُّهَا الَّذينَ آمَنُوا إِنْ جاءَكُمْ فاسِقٌ بِنَبَإٍ فَتَبَيَّنُوا  

49:6

Qara'i: O you who have faith! If a profligate [person] should bring you some news, verify it.

Shakir: O you who believe! if an evil doer comes to you with a report, look carefully into it.

where's the verse that says "don't deny"?

يا أَيُّهَا الَّذينَ آمَنُوا إِنْ جاءَكُمْ فاسِقٌ بِنَبَإٍ فَتَبَيَّنُوا  

49:6

Qara'i: O you who have faith! If a profligate [person] should bring you some news, verify it.

Shakir: O you who believe! if an evil doer comes to you with a report, look carefully into it.

where's the verse that says "don't deny"?

All depends which tafsir you are getting it from....surah 49:6 also has a tafsir which says investigate and not verify......anyhow I'm sure you get my point.....

What's the proof he's fabricated the hadith mentioned?

He (Amir Taheri) is not to be trusted as a commentator or transmitter of anything remotely Islamic. Anything he says is suspect and must be fully verified, before it can be accepted. A fraudulent individual's report is automatically suspect. 

Edited by skylight2

God will send Nabi Isa with Imam Mahdi. I think part of the wisdom in that, is to gain the followers of Isa who been waiting for their Messiah to return as well.

Nabi Isa will rule the world with Imam Mahdi for a reason. They will bring unity between two great people in my opinion.

there is truth to it .. each one has his own enemy .. main enemy .. so the mesih eldajjal is mostly for Prophet Jesus to deal with. And countries like USA are waiting and working towards their messiah .. just like Israel is. But with their methods and approaches, it seems they are on a sure path to attract the anti-messiah. the true messiah is the give-another-cheek type .. not the nuke-em-to-hell, occupy, carpet bomb, drone bomb, invade, lie and kill some more type. Although the Imam Mahdi will surely contribute to the killing of Mesih Dagal .. the main task in dealing with this movement will have to be the direct enemy of this false messiah. according to logic anyway. w Allahu Aalam

interesting article about supposed motifs behind george w bush:

Bush's Shocking Biblical Prophecy Emerges: God Wants to "Erase" Mid-East Enemies "Before a New Age Begins"

http://www.alternet.org/story/140221/bush's_shocking_biblical_prophecy_emerges%3A_god_wants_to_%22erase%22_mid-east_enemies_%22before_a_new_age_begins%22

God will send Nabi Isa with Imam Mahdi. I think part of the wisdom in that, is to gain the followers of Isa who been waiting for their Messiah to return as well.

Nabi Isa will rule the world with Imam Mahdi for a reason. They will bring unity between two great people in my opinion.

Good point. Why has God and hadiths indicated that nabi esa (as) will return? Why not the other prophets (as) it's because majority of the world will be Christians so In order to convince them nabi esa (as) will be sent.... Edited by Momdi

Good point. Why has God and hadiths indicated that nabi esa (as) will return? Why not the other prophets (as) it's because majority of the world will be Christians so In order to convince them nabi esa (as) will be sent....

All other prophets are also dead.  Only one prophet was taken to heaven before his dead and never died, and it is he that will return.

All other prophets are also dead.  Only one prophet was taken to heaven before his dead and never died, and it is he that will return.

That's true but why did God keep prophet Jesus (as) alive till this day out of all the other prophets (as)?? Everything in this world and universe has been created in a perfect order. Prophet Jesus (as) will return into a world which will be dominated by Christians. After witnessing Prophet Jesus (as) I believe the vast majority of Christians will convert for sure!

That's true but why did God keep prophet Jesus (as) alive till this day out of all the other prophets (as)?? Everything in this world and universe has been created in a perfect order. Prophet Jesus (as) will return into a world which will be dominated by Christians. After witnessing Prophet Jesus (as) I believe the vast majority of Christians will convert for sure!

four prophets are still alive, [ two are in heaven and two are on earth.] I think!

Salam,

USA and the Shias will have a common enemy in ISIS......Read this hadith:

The following tradition comes from Bahar al-Anvar (meaning Oceans of Light) by Majlisi, a magnum opus in 132 volumes and the basis of modern Shiite Islam.

According to the tradition, Imam Ali Ibn Abi-Talib said that at the End of Times and just before the return of the Mahdi, the Ultimate Saviour, a “tall black man will assume the reins of government in the West.” Commanding “the strongest army on earth,” the new ruler in the West will carry “a clear sign” from the third imam, whose name was Hussein Ibn Ali. The tradition concludes: “Shiites should have no doubt that he is with us.”

In a curious coincidence Obama’s first and second names–Barack Hussein–mean “the blessing of Hussein” in Arabic and Persian. His family name, Obama, written in the Persian alphabet, reads O Ba Ma, which means “he is with us,” the magic formula in Majlisi’s tradition.

I think USA will side with the Shias when Sufyani (la) starts his massacre on the Shias and USA will give asylum to Shias just like the Australian and New Zealand government are doing at the moment......

All of this death to usa rhetoric was started by wahaabis wahaabis are far worse than the Americans and as we can tell from this hadith there is a big possibility of this mysterious man being Barack Hussein Obama.

This sounds plausible.

4 prophets will come along with hazrat Imam Mehdi (A.S). Hazrat khizr, Hazrat Ilyas, Hazrat Idris and Hazrat Isa. Although there are different opinions about Hazrat Khizr, wether he is a prophet or a saint (just saying), he will come surely