Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Spicen

Mendel Scheerson: The True Messiah

Rate this topic

www.haaretz.com/mobile/the-lubavitcher-rebbe-as-a-god-1.212516

I finally found my true Masiach. He is the L-rd M-nachem M-ndel Schn-erson. I have foud the truth. I will now subjagate myself just as the jews demand for all of us Goyim. I shall now live by the Laws of Noahide as a slave to the Superior Jewish people. I mean how could the proper Jewish authorities be wrong. Do we 2.6 billion people who believe Jesus as the Messiah be correct while the g-d's holy people be wrong? What nonsense! Remember what happened to Jesus who was the person to openly contest jewish authority?

Jews are their gods chosen people. So whatever they think or say must be true.

I finally found my true Masiach. He is the L-rd M-nachem M-ndel Schn-erson. I have foud the truth. I will now subjagate myself just as the jews demand for all of us Goyim. I shall now live by the Laws of Noahide as a slave to the Superior Jewish people. I mean how could the proper Jewish authorities be wrong. Do we 2.6 billion people who believe Jesus as the Messiah be correct while the g-d's holy people be wrong? What nonsense! Remember what happened to Jesus who was the person to openly contest jewish authority?

Jews are their gods chosen people. So whatever they think or say must be true.

Y'know, believe what brings you closest to God. 

Honestly, I could care less what the most learned scholar of whatever race says must be the one and only way.

God is a very close and personal God in so many ways that ignoring Him becomes impossible if you really learn to love Him. People will tell you "bend this way", "think this way", "believe this way" OR YOU WILL DIE!!!, but it's really between you and God.

That's when you find out organized religion doesn't much matter.

I finally found my true Masiach. He is the L-rd M-nachem M-ndel Schn-erson.

Yeah, sure. A "messiah" whose teachings are followed to some degree by about 20,000-30,000 people, believed to be the Messiah probably by about 10,000 people, and believed to be "god" by about 200 lunatics who have been excommunicated as heretics even by those who seriously consider the possibility that he is the Messiah.

Man, please, be real. Far more people believe that Elvis Presley is their messiah.

And, by the way, this messianic group may be accused in various things, but it's hardly racist. It actively recruits people from all backgrounds and turns them into Jews. If you seriously believe that the Lubavitcher Rebbe is the Messiah, you could take a crush course, convert within a year or two, become one of their rabbis, run your own synagogue and brag there as much you want that you are the real true Jew, while those Jew who don't believe in the Rebbe are bad.  Their center in Brooklyn is full of Mexicans and Afro-Americans who become Jews, and some of whom become rabbis highly respected in this community . They even managed to convince several Palestinians and turned them into Jews.

Actively messianic missionarizing sects may be annoying, but being racist is one thing they can't afford.

Edited by Yoel

By the way my post was satirical. It was meant to draw attention to what the jews worship..

At most 200 Jews, mostly Americans, worship this guy, though there are several thousands who believe that he is in occultation or will be resurrected as the Messiah. These folks don't worship him though and actually excommunicated the few who believe that he is God. Millions of Americans worship the weirdest things and follow the weirdest cults in the universe. I think it's unfair to judge people who came up with this in a country where some Christians or pseudo-Christians seriously think that Elvis Presley is Jesus or that if they sufficiently support Israel, Jesus will appear to them and make them vanish into thin air up to the Paradise. :)

Edited by Yoel

so we need to add one more name to this list :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Messiah_claimants

He is already there. :)

Shalom Aleichem brother Yoel,

You crack me up sometimes, and I for one appreciate your moderating presence on this forum.

Peace and best wishes

Wa-Aleikum Salam, brother Abu Umar!

Thank you! Best wishes to you too!

I don't know, if my presence is always moderating though. Counter-trolling can sometimes be a very dark art. ;)