Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
abbaskhan

Photography Female

Rate this topic

Yeah, it's permissible. I don't know how someone can lust from taking pictures of the opposite gender unless that person they are taking a photo of is wearing revealing clothes.

A site member who wishes to remain anonymous requests that you provide reference for this answer.

LOL do people actually do this? They come to you asking you to make a post in their stead?

They reported the post instead of asking directly. I assumed they must wish to remain anonymous.

A site member who wishes to remain anonymous requests that you provide reference for this answer.

I don't have any evidence, but I gurantee you will not find anything in Quran that says that it is prohibited. On the day of judgement Allah will ask you 'why' you did it as he already knows 'what' you did. So if the intentions of taking pictures of someone is to purposely hurt someone. Then that is prohibited. Common sense.

Yeah, it's permissible. I don't know how someone can lust from taking pictures of the opposite gender unless that person they are taking a photo of is wearing revealing clothes.

Well Thanks For the reply,

I got reply from Sistani Office 

Question:

Is it permissible to take photo of Female without any lust,and what about marriage photography is it permissible.

Answer: 

If hijab is not observed, it is not permissible to take her photo.