In the Name of God بسم الله

Shia And Wahabi Some What Similar?

Rate this topic

ShiaHashmi

(bismillah)

Normally shia cry foul about how wahabia turned mecca into modern las vegas look by constructing huge towers and wealth show off.

now I am shocked shia are doing same with Imam Hussain zarih? all their life ahlul bayt lived simple life and this is what they teached, now why their resting place are turned for wealth show off?

New Entrance And Corridor Of Shrine Imam Hussain as Will Be Open For Zayereen on Wednesday 25-Feb-2015 After Zohar

WAS THIS REALLY REQUIRED?

wasn't this suppose to be simple designed?

post-175712-0-35744600-1424788095_thumb.

post-175712-0-56705900-1424788099_thumb.

post-175712-0-49818000-1424788104_thumb.

post-175712-0-16278700-1424788108_thumb.

post-175712-0-48819200-1424788113_thumb.

Edited by ShiaHashmi

• Advanced Member

Brother, Zariah of Imam hussain (As) is plain simple, there is no show of wealth but It is our love for them and yet they deserve more. You forgot about the Imams in Janat ul-Baqi, Where there are graves of our four Holy Imams, Imam Sajjid (as), Imam Mohammad Baqir (as), Imam Jaffar Sadiq (as) and where is the Holy grave of Fatima (as). Why don't the Wahabis allow the lovers of Mohammad and Ale Mohammed to come and mourn and cry upon the graves of these Holy personalities. 

Imam Sajjid (as) said, ' We the Vicegerents of Allah are the shield against the retribution of Allah, the same way as the stars are the shields for the inhabitants of the sky. We are the people for whom, and because of whom Allah has protected and kept the earth intact. With our intercession the rain falls.' 

So if we are getting our daily sustenance because of them, Is it too much, for what we are doing back for them. 

The Kaaba is not made of Gold or something, it is a black cube wrapped in cloth. The house of God is plain simple, the same way, the Hajjis dress simply while they go for pilgrimage. We can't say anything or don't have the right to say anything, as to what they do to the surroundings. 

Ya Ali Madad

if this is not true Admin can kindly delete it, and if it true this is really my concerns. friend has emailed me this info.

Allah says in Quran if Muhammed(s) you want we will turn mountains into GOLD, but Muhammed(s) and his family decided to live in simplicity and they use to go without food for days, I do know this is nothing in fact making every thing with gold is not enough, but this kind of showoff goes against the ultimate message of IMAM HUSSAIN(s).

ok now it is confirm that this is true

http://www.imamhussain.org/english/projects/m_26.html

Edited by ShiaHashmi

• Veteran Member

My understanding is that this is the basement or "sub-level" under the Zarih. I have not seen it but have only heard. I'm not sure if this is the sub-level under the Zarih of Imam Husain (as) or Hz. Abbas but its beneath one of them, perhaps even both.

However, one thing to keep in mind is that as the volume of visitors is increasing year after year there have to be improvements made to accomodate the higher volume. Improvements not only in size but in technology as well.

Why can't it be made modern and beautiful? It needs to have the modern technolgies necessary for the amount of people that are visiting each year. No one is adding things at the expense of destroying historical sites or locations like those idiots in Saudi are. With the large volume of visitors every year there is an increased need for modern accomodations such as Medical facilities, cellular phone connectivity as well as any other logistical needs.

As I mentioned why can't it be beautiful? I don't see anything that would deem it arrogant or give the appearance of showing off. Inshallah, one day all of the Rozas of the Imams (as), including Baqi, will be beautiful like this and offer the visitors the greatest conveniences.

they are using shrines and mecca as a tourist attraction. I don't see what's wrong with this.

Also many people Shia and Sunni are wealth worshippers nowadays, so I say let the rich fools fool the poor fools.

Also it is not "waste" to do such things because the money spent is distributed as wages for people who built it so I would say it is better to spend the wealth and build rather than hoard the wealth in a western bank.

• Veteran Member

there's a huge deference

wahabbis destroy/restrict the holy/historical sites of nearly two billion muslims under the pretext of fighting shirk, yet they use the outcome money of Hajj and oil to build their own palace-like hotels/towers/mansions in the very position of those historical sites.

Shias expand their historical sites according to the conditions of the modern world.

p.s. I've been to Karbala and I've never seen anything like those pictures, but if you go to Mecca InshaAllah, the first thing you will see before holy Ka'ba, will be that damn tower, that I consider a disrespect to the Holy Ka'ba.

• Veteran Member

I think your missing the point my sunni brother hashmi, when we Shias RE-contruct our Shrines, because Sunni Extremists blow up the shrines of the beloved, of the prophet, we will do our best to re-construct it beautifully and better, no matter what the cost, as does the Messenger(s)/Prophets/Awliya not deserve it? There is one HUGE difference, unlike in Mecca, where the saudi's hosted and opened a PARIS HILTON store, and invited her to the holy city!!!!!! We Shias, only spend and re innovate in the name of Allah. Have you been to any Shrines in Shia Countries? Have you not seen that the shrine is the center of everything? Where as you go mecca, a stupid clock tower is raised higher than the HOUSE OF Allah, and they desecrated the holy house of Bibi Khadija for a damn toliet!!! Or they desecrated the pilgrimage mountains to build their damn stores.

I think your missing the point my sunni brother hashmi, when we Shias RE-contruct our Shrines, because Sunni Extremists blow up the shrines of the beloved, of the prophet, we will do our best to re-construct it beautifully and better, no matter what the cost, as does the Messenger(s)/Prophets/Awliya not deserve it? There is one HUGE difference, unlike in Mecca, where the saudi's hosted and opened a PARIS HILTON store, and invited her to the holy city!!!!!! We Shias, only spend and re innovate in the name of Allah. Have you been to any Shrines in Shia Countries? Have you not seen that the shrine is the center of everything? Where as you go mecca, a stupid clock tower is raised higher than the HOUSE OF Allah, and they desecrated the holy house of Bibi Khadija for a damn toliet!!! Or they desecrated the pilgrimage mountains to build their damn stores.

don't tell me Iranian architects are incompetent to blend modernism with simplicity this could have been much better and beautiful without the glamour, but anyways this is not really a good idea to build some lavish floor near the grave of SHAEED E AZAM.

• Veteran Member

@ ShiaHashmi brother threads can get removed but if grudge stand firm in your heart no body in this world can remove it.

Maulana Tariq Jameel is a Deobandi and many deobandi are Killing Shias. Maulana Tariq Jameel get respect from Shias why ?

So going against a bad practice is right thing, but your all of sudden attack on Shia as a total leads you no where but in a Hatred land from there it is hard for many not to come back. I saw in Shias too they are hating some sect so much in depth that they don't want to come back from that area, that is the actual problem in Unity.

So its a request re-calculate what you are doing. As a muslim i am just suggesting you, rest is upto you if you like suggestion or not.

Edited by alirex

@ ShiaHashmi brother threads can get removed but if grudge stand firm in your heart no body in this world can remove it.

Maulana Tariq Jameel is a Deobandi and many deobandi are Killing Shias. Maulana Tariq Jameel get respect from Shias why ?

So going against a bad practice is right thing, but your all of sudden attack on Shia as a total leads you no where but in a Hatred land from there it is hard for many not to come back. I saw in Shias too they are hating some sect so much in depth that they don't want to come back from that area, that is the actual problem in Unity.

So its a request re-calculate what you are doing. As a muslim i am just suggesting you, rest is upto you if you like suggestion or not.

it is not require to remove because unfortunately this is true pictures.

• Advanced Member

I think you are right and the pictures posted above are real as some Farsi news agencies also authenticated this,

http://www.yjc.ir/fa/news/5141719/%D8%B5%D8%AD%D9%86-%D8%AC%D8%AF%DB%8C%D8%AF-%D8%AD%D8%B1%D9%85-%D9%85%D8%B7%D9%87%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%AD%D8%B3%DB%8C%D9%86-%D8%B9%D9%84%DB%8C%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%88%DB%8C%D8%B1

http://www.shia-news.com/fa/news/85210/%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%88%DB%8C%D8%B1-%D8%B5%D8%AD%D9%86-%D8%AC%D8%AF%DB%8C%D8%AF-%D8%AD%D8%B1%D9%85-%D9%85%D8%B7%D9%87%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%AD%D8%B3%DB%8C%D9%86-%D8%B9%D9%84%DB%8C%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85

any way, whether it is right or not, no need to get that far . There are already a similar palace-like places in Holy Shrine of Imam Reaz a.s . and I think there is no room for justification.

Yes, every body takes this for granted that renovated buildings should be deserving the civilized Zaeer who may come there even from European countries but such palace-like buildings are most likely to be wasting.

Edited by mahdi servant.01

• Advanced Member

pray for me! InshaAllah I will say u if these pictures r really taken from Imam Hussain (a.s) ' shrine, about a month later :)

My du'as are with you!

Keep us all in your supplications!

Fi amanillah.

Mithrandir.

• Veteran Member

it is not require to remove because unfortunately this is true pictures.

Grudge against Shias, will not remove if you go beyond the limits ( which you recently started from few days ) , even if you get the true pictures of Shias.

So many died with those 160+ misconceptions on shias, Allah knows best what he will do with them. But as a Muslim brother i am just suggesting you .. don't get involved  much against any sect of Islam. Same thing i am suggesting to my Shia brothers too.

-------------------------

Amazing thing i found is the tree is still alive where those Maloon Yazeedi army hang Imam Hussain (as) head in the way to Kufa. My friend who visited recently send the picture of that Tree. Which tree is this which survice so long ? Do someone have info ?

1603229621_IMG-20141224-WA0058.jpg

Edited by alirex

• Advanced Member

Imam Sajjid (As) calls upon Allah, the most High in Dua e Abu Hamza Thumali, 'O! creator of beauty O! Beautiful' 

In-fact Allah swt loves beauty and creates beautiful things, what is wrong with beautifying the shrines of his honoured and beloved friends with our wealth. I personally would sacrifice all my wealth and life for the sake of them.  We have not erected huge towers and buildings around the Holy shrines of our Imams, We have only covered the Zariah of Imam Hussain (as) and some other Imams with Gold. 

Imam Sadiq (as) said, " Verily there are various degrees of serving Allah, but affection and cordial inclination for us, Ahlul Bayt is the highest one." [ Bihar ul-Anawar V.27 P.91] 

Ya Ali Madad 

there's a huge deference

wahabbis destroy/restrict the holy/historical sites of nearly two billion muslims under the pretext of fighting shirk, yet they use the outcome money of Hajj and oil to build their own palace-like hotels/towers/mansions in the very position of those historical sites.

Shias expand their historical sites according to the conditions of the modern world to promote the shirk and gain lots of money.

Just slight addition. 

• Veteran Member

Just slight addition. 

Are you not getting bored on this forum ? A logical human who think he have brain will never like to stay with those who are not considering him something valuable.

I hope you are not considering yourself 8th Wonder of world, who is going against human nature ?

• Advanced Member

Lol, people already predicted that after Iran another popular traget for these 'attacks' would be Iraq  :shifty: If not the shrines, they would have found something else- it happens if you don't have anything better to do with your life than hate and point out supposed mistakes of others. How about you stop looking at these things with a negative view? It's better for your health ;)

Wa salam.

Edited by Noor al-Batul

Are you not getting bored on this forum ? A logical human who think he have brain will never like to stay with those who are not considering him something valuable.

I hope you are not considering yourself 8th Wonder of world, who is going against human nature ?

How can I be bored if I am trying to call to Islam my brothers and sisters which gone astray? Being valuable in people view doesn't bother me too much. Important if you are valuable for Allah?

• Veteran Member

How can I be bored if I am trying to call to Islam my brothers and sisters which gone astray? Being valuable in people view doesn't bother me too much. Important if you are valuable for Allah?

The way you are calling is not right.

You are assuming yourself that all those who are not following your path are doing Shirk and Biddat. Which is not the right way to call on Islam.

Iblees when get order to prostrate in front of Adam , assumed himself that God is ordering him to prostrate in front of Clay made Adam. This assumption is is the killer which leads us up to this Era of Bloodshed in between Muslims. Leave this assumptions and treat every one like true muslims until you saw them really doing sin .. And i am sure you are not watching we all thread contributors doing any kind of sin ? Are you ?

You added in Brother Mesbah while Quoting him :-

Shias expand their historical sites according to the conditions of the modern world to promote the shirk and gain lots of money.

I am sure it was intentionally attack. And it will never end as a good result.

Source : http://www.sistani.org/english/book/48/2224/

1099. It is haraam to perform Sajdah for anyone other than Almighty Allah. Some people place their foreheads on earth before the graves of the holy Imams. If this is done to thank Allah, there is no harm in it, but otherwise it is haraam.

When ithna ashari have that rule in there book, on what basis you are blaming them for shirk ? Just to proof your assumption right .. are you accusing every shia ? and you know accusation leads to where ? Is Allah allowed accusation on brother and sisters ?

Edited by alirex

The way you are calling is not right.

You are assuming yourself that all those who are not following your path are doing Shirk and Biddat. Which is not the right way to call on Islam.

Why always is problem with shias? Why you always blaming people for things they don't believe in?

No I DON'T believe that everybody who is opposing my path on the shirk. 

Whoever oppose salaf and their way in the matters of agida is mubtadi. La shak. But blaming all of them in shirk is not acceptable. There are innovators without shirk, and innovators with shirki beliefs.

There is no need to associate personal emotions especially if one does not understand architecture.

This is architecture, it has an evolution and through its own existence it will always change, trying to embrace and uphold the reflective beauty of nature and the creator it self.

Marble

Very durable and long lasting.
Attractiveness of the flooring will increase.
Water resistant and bacteria resistant.

Can be re-polished again to maintain glossy / shine effect.
Allergen resistant.

Reflective polish properties allows greater distribution of diffused light from above.

Rest is just glitz to keep up with the traditional Islamic art and design. Nothing major compared to what Islamic architectural history holds.

see http://patterninislamicart.com/

hopefully this little explanation of the real world, might allow many of the adults to grow up.

Unless the shirkamanic brigade have a better proposal regarding design and the use of materials?. I guess not.

• Veteran Member

Why always is problem with shias? Why you always blaming people for things they don't believe in?

No I DON'T believe that everybody who is opposing my path on the shirk. 

Whoever oppose salaf and their way in the matters of agida is mubtadi. La shak. But blaming all of them in shirk is not acceptable. There are innovators without shirk, and innovators with shirki beliefs.

When you use word " Shias " then the first thing is " All Followers "  , due to one illiterate in your life left a Shirky image in your brain and shouting him self Shia doesn't mean all Shias will become like him.  So either use that particular person name and Blame him or keep quit. Bcoz not all are doing Shirk and not all following the path which you are thinking. 

And what Salaf stands for ? Salaf do you mean .. Sahaba , Tabai'n and Taba Taba'in ?

When you use word " Shias " then the first thing is " All Followers "  , due to one illiterate in your life left a Shirky image in your brain and shouting him self Shia doesn't mean all Shias will become like him.  So either use that particular person name and Blame him or keep quit. Bcoz not all are doing Shirk and not all following the path which you are thinking. 

And what Salaf stands for ? Salaf do you mean .. Sahaba , Tabai'n and Taba Taba'in ?

1) Shirki beliefs. I am saying shias because 90% of shias I have seen in my life, both in real, and virtual world are doing shirk in this or other way.

For any sensible person it is enough to read fihrist of Usool ak Kafi to see how far your sect went in the promotion of shirk.

And please don't teach me what to say, and where keep silence. 

Salaf - Prophet  (pbuh), companions, tabein, atba tabein and all which followed these people in goodness.

• Veteran Member

1) Shirki beliefs. I am saying shias because 90% of shias I have seen in my life, both in real, and virtual world are doing shirk in this or other way.

For any sensible person it is enough to read fihrist of Usool ak Kafi to see how far your sect went in the promotion of shirk.

And please don't teach me what to say, and where keep silence. 

Salaf - Prophet  (pbuh), companions, tabein, atba tabein and all which followed these people in goodness.

Another Assumption on word " teach " .. So either use that particular person name and Blame him or keep quit. On what basis it looks like teach ?

We are discussing on a Shirk issue which was started by you on your assumption. So we are writing our points , neither i want you to change your thoughts neither you will going to change. So assuming it as a teaching sentence is again an assumption. To much assumption on everything continuously  makes people assume everything.  Right ? Assuming everything become your habit i guess ? Am i right ?

Bcoz you are living inside Shirki people and your surrounding is full of Shirki shias in which 90% are of your kind , i mean as per your belief they are doing shirk. So you mean to say they are only Shias and rest world is something else ?

In this Salaf list , can you mention Imam Hussain (as), Imam Hasan (as), Imam Zainul Abedeen (as), Imam Baqar (as), Imam Jafar Sadiq (as) .. What is there Grade ? are they Sahaba ? Tabein ? Atba Tabein ?

Edited by alirex

• Advanced Member

Salamalaikum,

I am so happy to see that they have done some Reno. If all that glitter and beauty making you sad then you all should reconsider your faith as the ahadees tell us that this makes enemies jealous.

Ya Ali Madad