Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Mahdiyah

Your Username Or Avatar

Rate this topic

Guest LadyNadine

My user name is LadyNadine. How it was made one day is I was in my English Literature Class (English lit major) when we kept learning about ladies that are entitle to be Lady. It was their royal title.

So I believe that every girl is consider to have that time. Like every girl is a lady, just like every man is a gentleman or a duke. I know corny. LOL Nadine comes across because this is my name actually (no not a convert lol). So LadyNadine was born. I tried to coming up with something different but LadyNadine is very much attach to me.

On 4/22/2012 at 2:48 PM, LadyNadine said:

My user name is LadyNadine. How it was made one day is I was in my English Literature Class (English lit major) when we kept learning about ladies that are entitle to be Lady. It was their royal title.

So I believe that every girl is consider to have that time. Like every girl is a lady, just like every man is a gentleman or a duke. I know corny. LOL Nadine comes across because this is my name actually (no not a convert lol). So LadyNadine was born. I tried to coming up with something different but LadyNadine is very much attach to me.

LADYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Fink....its a secret *wink* alwayz skating on da Rink and brushing my teeth in da sink until i see tht kink on the pink gucci shirt i freak out and think how will i drink that vinegar ink yo yo

ok im done

Guest LadyNadine
On 4/22/2012 at 10:24 PM, Fink said:

Fink....its a secret *wink* alwayz skating on da Rink and brushing my teeth in da sink until i see tht kink on the pink gucci shirt i freak out and think how will i drink that vinegar ink yo yo

ok im done

lol not creative Fink.

On 4/22/2012 at 10:18 PM, LadyNadine said:

lol thanks KUZ

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Ladyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Mine is just the Muslim name I chose after our amazing first Imam Ali (as) after I converted to Islam on the 20th of Ramadan 2011. I don't believe I knew the significance of the two dates of 19th and 21st in regards to Imam Ali when I converted and chose that name, so I guess it is quite fitting that my name is Ali.

well I think this life is continuous struggle for a mumin or may be for every single human being, every single day and even every single passing hour there is a struggle with u r nafs, desires, attractions of this world, laziness, ignorance, satanic thoughts, sleep, hunger, oppression, twisted opinions of others, family, siblings and so on and so on.........................., hence I can simply say huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

struggling onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, Can't be rested here, even when u r happy it's is struggle, when u have something u want in this world, it form basis for a new struggle..........

hence my user name struggling_on