Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Your Username Or Avatar

Rate this topic

Mahdiyah

• Moderators
On 2/21/2015 at 9:56 AM, Khadim uz Zahra said:

^ Who on Earth is Mr. Chips?

Anyways, tell us about yours. I don't even remember what your last one was but I do remember I liked it a lot and the new one was quite a change - you don't change your profile picture very often.

I think this is what Darth vader means by  chips (CHiPs)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CHiPs

images.jpg

There are only a few of us on shiachat  who are old enough to remember the series :D

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well, beautiful story behind avatar sister hameedeh...

I only used one Avatar.... and i'm so emotionally attached to it.... before i joined this site, i used to have one particular dream on regular basis and i has same dream sooooo many times, in that dream I always saw myself mounted on a horse and riding as fast as I could towards Karbala, sometimes I would see the war is about to begin and imam(as) is waiting.... but over years I dreamt the same thing over and over but i always saw myself on a horse rushing towards towards karbala with sword in my hand, but anyways when i Saw this picture a few years ago, it reminded of that... and still when I see this, it reminds me of soo maany things. 

sawar_e_karbala_other.jpg

And my Present Pic, is myself   :angel: i changed it, coz someone called me "Fat" that day for some reason looool Sometimes people are so judgemental :rolleyes:; humbleness and politeness is taken as weakness and ignorance but anyways inshallah khair

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Moderators

If I remember correctly, I had a snow leopard and her cub before, then one day I was feeling heroic so I changed it. I like this one because on days that I don't feel heroic at all, it reminds me of that feeling.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Veteran Member

My avatar is a Tughra of Ottoman sultans, in particular Suleiman the Magnificent. 

No special affections for the Sultanate of Osmaniyah; I just like it as a piece of calligraphic art.

I have commented on my screen name many times. People here misuse it, but it's just that I had a collection of marbles when I was a kid and used to play with them a lot at our country place where we didn't have many indoor activities like kids have today. So I have a special fondness for marbles.

• 2 years later...