Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Nakshawani With Famous Man

Rate this topic

• Forum Administrators

One of the men said Sayed Ammar is his family. Can he go somewhere and eat a meal? :donno:

• Veteran Member

Yes he's been living for the past year in the USA but apparently he's been back in the UK for the past few weeks. I guess it must get tough to live away from your family for a long period of time...

Rumor has it that he had to leave the UK due to Sunni death threats.

Can anyone confirm this ?

• Advanced Member

I heard about this rumour as well, but I'm not sure how accurate this is.

Looking at the current situation in America nowadays and the way the media over there has portrayed Islam in a very negative way. I don't think it's a good idea to live in the USA either...

Maybe he has wives or his children live over there!

Edited by Mommin
  • Veteran Member

He is right now in India .. these are some points he gave in lecture on 20th Feb 2015 if someone interested.  He is good guy.

Highlights of Dr. Ammar Nakswani's Lecture.
Rizvi college, Mumbai.
20/02/2015.

- Youth are going away in India because the trustees are worried about retaining the speaker who speaks only history.
You are loosing the youth to Hollywood.
No speaker speaks about homosexual issues and other social taboos in India.
Youth r not irreligious... You dont cater their concerns.

- Average age of trustees in mosques are 57.
Average age of our community is 28.
Where r u going?

- I spoke about homosexuality on 8th muharram..
Bring speakers who cater youth issues.
- Brief discussion on homosexuality.

- Asks to name surahs 1-10 from Quran... Youth stumbles to answer him there..
Then he says: And then we slander the maulana on pulpit?

- I dont care if they say so n so mosque follows Marja X.
Follow the 14 infallibles first and Unite.
- Get involved in the Politics of your country.

- Shia are still fighting over petty issues like who holds the ALAM first in juloos etc  while the world is in 2015..
Where r we?

-You should have concerns of muslims all over the world like Iraq Syria Palestine  and should help them through social media but first help the homeless of India.

- You dont have to worry about how to make Ahlulbayt great...
Fatema is fatema.
Ahlulbayt are already great. Learn from them.
- Fatema zahra was not the only daughter. It is debatable and a Historical debate.

Tabarra:
- Explains difference between curse(Sab) and laanat.
Imam ali does not allow cursing muavia in siffeen
Cursing (Sab) is not allowed by Ahlulbayt.
Lanat is DUA... Asking Allah to remove rahmat from an Indvidual.
Laanat is DUA then why do u have people in majlis jumping and shouting laanat laanat?
Tabarra is furu e deen...
Disassociate from your enemy..
Ziyarat e ashura mentions only few people by name..
Why do u want to be brave by taking names??
Is Imam sadiq not brave (naudobillah) in ziyarat e ashura because he hides names of 123???
You curse and sleep on a cozy bed..but Someone in Karachi could die because of your cursing.
U r concerned of few supporters in mosque...while i am worried of the million shias..
"1st 2nd 3rd" in Ziyarat e ashura could mean many triplets of zaalemeen in history.... Why just the first 3 caliphs.??
Not all Muslims know of caliphs history what u know.. Be concernd and guide.
School of Ahlulbayt is not your school... It is imam Hussain's School.. Dont destroy it by cursing.

Tatbir: 
He Refers to his own lecture at Harvard university on tatbir.
When people dont respect Marja on this issue then Why r u asking me?
I respect those who strike sword on head for love of imam hussain..
But I will advise them:
Try and find other better ways to show love of imam hussain..
Do u want to continue tradition of your father or the tradition of imam Hussain??
Do u care of your own tradition or imam hussain's message??

If ur actions of tatbir harms imam hussain's message because of your ego...then answer Allah on judgement day.
Some egoistic people say we will do it purposely because a Marja prohibits it..
That's bad..
Says: Think again.. 
Are u helping hussain or are u hindering hussain??

Hijab:
- dont be judgnental about a girl who does not do hijab like how u do.
- Hijab of tongue, behaviour, etc. also important.
- today a girl might not be doing a complete hijab and may tick out some of the requirements of hijab. Dont judge. She will improve gradually.

• Advanced Member

@ Alirex

Sayed Ammar always travels all over the world, so one day he maybe in the UK and the next day in Japan!

That's the amazing part about being a religious scholar or speaker, they get to travel everywhere in the would. But I don't know how this will affect his health as flying too frequently is not good for the health..

Edited by Mommin
  • Veteran Member

@ Alirex

Sayed Ammar always travels all over the world, so one day he maybe in the UK and the next day in Japan!

That's the amazing part about being a religious scholar or speaker, they get to travel everywhere in the would. But I don't know how this will affect his health as flying too frequently is not good for the health..

Allah is with them. We have to pray for these Scholars they are investing there time for us to give us knowledge ... May Allah give him reward as well as health.

• Advanced Member

Allah is with them. We have to pray for these Scholars they are investing there time for us to give us knowledge ... May Allah give him reward as well as health.

Offcourse these scholars are doing a great job by promogating our religion and they work hard. But at the same time it's their job and they have chosen this path.

The annoying part is how some people can make these speakers and scholars so great like some kind of Hollywood or Bollywood celebrities, this I think is wrong!

Edited by Mommin
  • Veteran Member

Offcourse these scholars are doing a great job by promogating our religion and they work hard. But at the same time it's their job and they have chosen this path.

The annoying part is how some people can make these speakers and scholars so great like some kind of Hollywood or Bollywood celebrities, this I think is wrong!

Praising someone is not bad. Don't give your reaction its normal thing.

I found a drawback when someone praising someone , a resistance start raising against that personality and slowly that resistance started finding mistakes from that persons life .. and for every single small mistake they make it  so big that audience started feel awkward.

Example : Biggest example is none but Imam Ali (as) .. you know already.

A normal human if i saw is " Mahatma Gandhi ", this freedom fighter was so much get praised that from same land from same nationality a guy raise upto that level he murdered him. Later this year 2015 , Mahatma Gandhi some how treated as Enemy of India bcoz after his approval Pakistan got designed. This may be due to hatred raised against Pakistan in India, but i found in local discussions some guys are against Mahatma Gandhi some how even they don't care about Pakistan. Drawback of too much Praise.

So we can assume when people want to praise someone they automatically make someone annoyed which later started resistance against that personality.

Don't get annoyed by someone's praise and stay out from Hatred.

Allah will give reward for everyone's deed. Insha Allah

• Advanced Member

@ Alirex

To all respect to you I think you are getting very confused between praising someone in a modest way and praising them too much like they are a Hollywood or Bollywood star..!

Remember Sayed Ammar is still a normal human being like you and me, he is NOT infallible like the Prophets and Holy Imams (as)....do you understand this?

I'm surprised that you suddenly try to accuse me of hatred, you need to be careful with your words. I didn't say anything wrong but people like you are making him too big and he already has a very big ego, so really you need to get to know him properly before you start praising him too much.

In fact the substance in his lectures are reasonably okay but he does occasionally make mistakes and his own character is somewhat in hot water these days. His temper is well known and can be seen on YouTube, and his sometimes non-academic sarcastic tone towards Sunnis makes it very hard sometimes to show to my Sunni friends who just want to learn without being ridiculed. He also recently got his body tattooed in very public places, is this something to be proud of??

He charges around $2,000 a night for when he speaks and has the most luxurious hotels and watches and cars and clothes. His modesty is almost completely non-existent.

Sorry but this is the real Sayed Ammar, and I honestly wish him luck in his various work and I hope he improves in his life.

My biggest advice to you my dear brother is that you should take the Holy Prophet and the Holy Imams (as) as your guides in life and try to follow their examples in life. The Infallible Holy Prophets and Imams are our proper guides in life, not a normal mortal human being.

Edited by Mommin
  • Veteran Member

@ Alirex

To all respect to you I think you are getting very confused between praising someone in a modest way and praising them too much like they are a Hollywood or Bollywood star..!

Remember Sayed Ammar is still a normal human being like you and me, he is NOT infallible like the Prophets and Holy Imams (as)....do you understand this?

I'm surprised that you suddenly try to accuse me of hatred, you need to be careful with your words. I didn't say anything wrong but people like you are making him too big and he already has a very big ego, so really you need to get to know him properly before you start praising him too much.

In fact the substance in his lectures are reasonably okay but he does occasionally make mistakes and his own character is somewhat in hot water these days. His temper is well known and can be seen on YouTube, and his sometimes non-academic sarcastic tone towards Sunnis makes it very hard sometimes to show to my Sunni friends who just want to learn without being ridiculed. He also recently got his body tattooed in very public places, is this something to be proud of??

He charges around $2,000 a night for when he speaks and has the most luxurious hotels and watches and cars and clothes. His modesty is almost completely non-existent.

Sorry but this is the real Sayed Ammar, and I honestly wish him luck in his various work and I hope he improves in his life.

My biggest advice to you my dear brother is that you should take the Holy Prophet and the Holy Imams (as) as your guides in life and try to follow their examples in life. The Infallible Holy Prophets and Imams are our proper guides in life, not a normal mortal human being.

Sorry but i was not accusing you, i was suggesting you. I am sorry i was thinking you will get it by yourself, I am sorry for not writing " Suggestion ".

Sayed Ammar Nakshwani can't be like us otherwise we too will be there with Ammar Nakshwani. He invested his time on religious issues while we invest our time in worldly issues and that way we are balancing a system. We are paying Khums so that the system remain stable. We are playing our roles to make a system healthy like it need to be.  And i hope you know the system ...

The system will break if any member of the system will not give his effort, and Ammar Nakshwani is publicly showing his effort which really need to be praised and very very much praised specially in the current world , where it is easy to get deviated from path.

That was just a suggestion on basis of my experience, i am sorry if you took it as accusation. I am really sorry for misunderstanding.

You already started. I was suggesting you so that you can not get involved in this Hatred game , but you are already there. This accusation of " Egoistic " if you read history , you can find for Imam Ali (as) too , by there enemies.

you are living with a lot of sunni ? your sentences are indicating that.

If i praise Imam Ali (as) they are not praising Imam Ali (as) but intentionally due to grudge will say .. Why not praise Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) ?

There is no solution for this grudge except ... Say Salaam and Allah Hafiz.

My Aunty once told a incident with a Sunni lady , who came after getting informed that my Aunty is Shia. She came to meet and at the time of tea she said .. I heard you people have 40 Chapters in Quran. My Aunty took the Quran and gave in her hand .. check. She saw and feel ashamed. Then she said you people are saying Imam Ali (as) as Prophet .. so you not believe in Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as last prophet ? my Aunt said .. Those who are going against Quran are not from us. She again feel ashamed then she saw my Aunty put Quran in an Almirah which was little slant, She all of sudden said .. Why you put Quran like that why not put is properly laid down resting properly.

My Aunt laugh and said .. Do you have more accusation ? plz go ahead and check our toilets, bed rooms, light, mobiles, kitchen .. How our toilet seats are , how our electric switches are etc .. so that you can add some more accusation that Shia are having Black color Fan switch and white color Bulb switch.

So my dear Brother , Ammar Nakshawani is not getting that knowledge from anywhere but from Same Prophet (pbuh) and same Ahlul Bayt (as) and praising such people is not praising Ammar Nakshwani but praising Prophet (pbuh) and Ahlul Bayt (as) bcoz we are not praising Ammar Nakshwani bcoz he is Fair in color or having Black eyes with Trim Eye brows. We are praising the knowledge which is coming out from his Mouth which is of our Prophets and Ahle Bayt.

Same way like Praising Imam Ali (as) is actually Praising Prophet (pbuh) and same way Praising Allah. Bcoz no body is creator of Knowledge except Allah.

I hope you can understand the reason behind praise.

Are you Ithna Ashari ? Bcoz for Ithna Ashari this is required to do Taqleed, and Obviously Taqleed means follow what is instructed by Marja. That time are you thinking that Why following Marja a normal human and directly follow Imams ?

Edited by alirex
  • Advanced Member

@ Alirex

Inshallah no hard feelings...

Young speakers like Sayed Ammar should be encouraged as they are good in spreading the Shia knowledge and Ammar is charismatic so he knows how to attract and pull people towards him. For a short guy he definitely knows how to attract attention to himself...lol

May Allah bless all speakers and scholars.

The only issue that worries me is that some people have made them like gods...astigufurallah.

This we have to be careful about as we should respect and give them some love but at the same time our love should not blind us to their faults...as they are still humans and need guidance as well.

This is what we all have to be careful about.

• Advanced Member

He is right now in India .. these are some points he gave in lecture on 20th Feb 2015 if someone interested.  He is good guy.

Highlights of Dr. Ammar Nakswani's Lecture.

Rizvi college, Mumbai.

20/02/2015.

- Youth are going away in India because the trustees are worried about retaining the speaker who speaks only history.

You are loosing the youth to Hollywood.

No speaker speaks about homosexual issues and other social taboos in India.

Youth r not irreligious... You dont cater their concerns.

- Average age of trustees in mosques are 57.

Average age of our community is 28.

Where r u going?

- I spoke about homosexuality on 8th muharram..

Bring speakers who cater youth issues.

- Brief discussion on homosexuality.

- Asks to name surahs 1-10 from Quran... Youth stumbles to answer him there..

Then he says: And then we slander the maulana on pulpit?

- I dont care if they say so n so mosque follows Marja X.

Follow the 14 infallibles first and Unite.

- Get involved in the Politics of your country.

- Shia are still fighting over petty issues like who holds the ALAM first in juloos etc  while the world is in 2015..

Where r we?

-You should have concerns of muslims all over the world like Iraq Syria Palestine  and should help them through social media but first help the homeless of India.

- You dont have to worry about how to make Ahlulbayt great...

Fatema is fatema.

Ahlulbayt are already great. Learn from them.

- Fatema zahra was not the only daughter. It is debatable and a Historical debate.

Tabarra:

- Explains difference between curse(Sab) and laanat.

Imam ali does not allow cursing muavia in siffeen

Cursing (Sab) is not allowed by Ahlulbayt.

Lanat is DUA... Asking Allah to remove rahmat from an Indvidual.

Laanat is DUA then why do u have people in majlis jumping and shouting laanat laanat?

Tabarra is furu e deen...

Disassociate from your enemy..

Ziyarat e ashura mentions only few people by name..

Why do u want to be brave by taking names??

Is Imam sadiq not brave (naudobillah) in ziyarat e ashura because he hides names of 123???

You curse and sleep on a cozy bed..but Someone in Karachi could die because of your cursing.

U r concerned of few supporters in mosque...while i am worried of the million shias..

"1st 2nd 3rd" in Ziyarat e ashura could mean many triplets of zaalemeen in history.... Why just the first 3 caliphs.??

Not all Muslims know of caliphs history what u know.. Be concernd and guide.

School of Ahlulbayt is not your school... It is imam Hussain's School.. Dont destroy it by cursing.

Tatbir: 

He Refers to his own lecture at Harvard university on tatbir.

When people dont respect Marja on this issue then Why r u asking me?

I respect those who strike sword on head for love of imam hussain..

But I will advise them:

Try and find other better ways to show love of imam hussain..

Do u want to continue tradition of your father or the tradition of imam Hussain??

Do u care of your own tradition or imam hussain's message??

If ur actions of tatbir harms imam hussain's message because of your ego...then answer Allah on judgement day.

Some egoistic people say we will do it purposely because a Marja prohibits it..

That's bad..

Says: Think again.. 

Are u helping hussain or are u hindering hussain??

Hijab:

- dont be judgnental about a girl who does not do hijab like how u do.

- Hijab of tongue, behaviour, etc. also important.

- today a girl might not be doing a complete hijab and may tick out some of the requirements of hijab. Dont judge. She will improve gradually.

Salam Bro,

I'm from Mumbai as well and unfortunately, i missed this lecture that you posted about..Although, I received the same message via watsapp but i really wanna hear the full lecture, please tell me if it's possible to watch on youtube or any other place?

Sayed Ammar is indeed one gem of a lecturer and I think it's best not to discuss his 'problems' because he's as human as we are and eligible to sinning as well. The only thing that I don't like about his aura is (and he's not to be blamed for that ) the way girls drool over him..i seriously detest this attitude in our people!

• Advanced Member

Salam Bro,

I'm from Mumbai as well and unfortunately, i missed this lecture that you posted about..Although, I received the same message via watsapp but i really wanna hear the full lecture, please tell me if it's possible to watch on youtube or any other place?

Sayed Ammar is indeed one gem of a lecturer and I think it's best not to discuss his 'problems' because he's as human as we are and eligible to sinning as well. The only thing that I don't like about his aura is (and he's not to be blamed for that ) the way girls drool over him..i seriously detest this attitude in our people!

I totally agree with you about how young girls go drooling over Sayed Ammar, it's so sad and it's like these young girls have lost their modesty!

You even have girls on instigram painting pics of Sayed Ammar and quoting him...we are living in sad times!

I mean the guy is young and handsome but he's looks are generally ordinary, he's not that good looking. But I will say he's very charasmatic and people get attracted to this.

I actually feel sorry for his wife, I'm sure she won't be happy with girls doing this...

Edited by Mommin
  • Veteran Member

Salam Bro,

Win channel recorded his lectures and i will Insha Allah inform you if i got schedule time from there Staff members.

You can check Win channel on this url : http://winislam.com

I have few friends there , will ask if anyone is going to upload video on youtube then for sure will send you the link.

• Veteran Member

If that's easily available through the WIN guys then I may be fortunate this time because coincidentally I happen to be one of their anchors  :)

Nice to know. :!!!:

Yes they recorded both lectures of Ammar Nakshwani. And i am sure soon they will telecast those lectures.

• Veteran Member

Well, truth be told, he's had a very positive impact on young minds. Younger people finally have someone that they can connect to. Here in the US the younger folks had gotten a little sick of having to sit through a non-English speaker from Indo/Pak whom they could not understand and to finally have a young, charismatic English speaker has been a breath of fresh air.

Inshallah, he's the start of a new crop of English speakers.

• Veteran Member

I totally agree with you about how young girls go drooling over Sayed Ammar, it's so sad and it's like these young girls have lost their modesty!

You even have girls on instigram painting pics of Sayed Ammar and quoting him...we are living in sad times!

I mean the guy is young and handsome but he's looks are generally ordinary, he's not that good looking. But I will say he's very charasmatic and people get attracted to this.

I actually feel sorry for his wife, I'm sure she won't be happy with girls doing this...

He's not married. Let him enjoy all the attention while he can lol.