Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
MohammadMianSunni

Shiite Fire Jumping Rituals And Eid Nowruz

Rate this topic

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm very fishy. "New" user posts anti-majoos youtube videos and sonsofsunna website link, reminds of an exactly BANNED user who did the same. After a few posts, and regurgitating the same rubbish it becomes very clear who these new members are.

To the OP.

Why are you claiming ownership of men, whom you do not own, existed before you, have never seen or met, but have read their works. The true intellectual man, does not take ownership of others, but reads evidence and decides who is foe to friend if the case requires, but in true form, all men are men, are free, they exist and had existed. The internet brings idiots who have to be schooled by me.

Remember that 500 years ago Sunnis were forced to become Shiites in Iran, and this is an undisputed fact.

Did you know that 1000 years ago Shia were the majority?

And what is this Iran rampage we are having lately by Sunnis on this site? What is your goal here? 

As a deal between the US and Iran draws ever closer you can expect Saudi to step up this type of propoganda and attacks.

Spoonfeedung Sunni lemmings more and more lies due to their fears of losing their economic dominance in the region.

Sorry, I do not feel the need to answer your questions, why don't you do some research. Sunni Islam is still more united than Shiism where you have got Twelvers, Alevis, Alawis, Zaydis, Ismailis, Nizaris, Mustalis, Dawoodi Bohras, Suleymani Bohras, Alawi Bohras, Progressive Dawoodi Bohras, and so on. Which one of those is right? Which ones are wrong? Why does Shiism have some Ghulat flavours? Which ones are pure? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghulat

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_extinct_Shia_sects

I would like to point out a difference here.

As far as I know, Twelver shia (the majority of "shia") regard only twelver shias as legitimate "Shia". The others are either simply muslim or kafirs. It's well known that when someone says "Shia", it almost always means just Twelver shias.

For sunnis, there are the main sects hanafis/hanbalis/malikis/shafiis who all recognize each other as legitimate sunnis. Wahabis (I think) consider everyone deviant but the 4 major sunni schools consider the wahabis as sunnis.

Just because there is a random kafir sect labelled as shia by Sunni propaganda, it does not mean they are shia. Like those who claim that Imam Ali (as) is God staqfirallah.

People like you keep trying to make shia seem like kafirs and divided and try to call us out and "fix" us.

Fix your own sects into one group before you call out ours. Good luck ridding Sunnis of Wahabi ideology by the way. 

Edited by dragonxx

In my heart and mind, I only recognize Zaidiyya and Twelver Shiia as the true Shia. I only brought that up because Ismailis, Alevis, Bektashis, and Alawis still consider themselves to be Shias. I recognize Zaidiyya because they are like Sunnis and pray like Sunnis. I recognize Twelver Shias because they pray, fast, and are similar to Sunnis in some aspects, but not many. The other Shia sects don't pray or fast. They are Zandeeq. Most Sunnis label Twelvers as Kaffirs, but that may be due to them having little knowledge about the Twelver sect. These types of Sunnis are easy prey to Rafidi Terminator type sites. Although I viewed those channels and sites, I didn't take them seriously, that's why I joined this chat.

I have one final question, why does Iran's government consider the Alawis of Syria (Nusayris) and the Alevis of Turkey to be Shia? Alawis believe that Ali RA, prophet Muhammad PBUH, and Salman Al Farsi RA were all msnifestations of god... How can they be considered Shia, let alone Muslim?

I have no knowledge regarding the opinion of the Iranian Government.

MohammadMianSunni,

While Iran sends support to Palestine and hamas, Saudi sends takifiri's suited with the sole purpose of killing shia. He will say, "I don't like Saudi" or "I don't agree with Saudi." Yet he will continue to send his ill inspired criticism on Iran and Iranians. You honestly have no room to talk, you're Pakistani? Saudi inspired Taliban attacked a shia mosque during Friday prayer last week killing 20+ and injuring many more...I dare you to find a similar event in Iran against Sunnis. Otherwise, you're just another Saudi-Wahhabi inspired mouthpiece.

Edited by kbsquare

Well listen , me i live in France and i was sometimes in united kingdom , on these countries iranians are believes but don't practice a lot , now i don't really know the iranian community (excepted a cousin who was religious) but it's possible that many of them left iran during islamic revolution so they are not very good exemple of iranian people . But if you go on iran majority of iranians are believers and stop to fantasm and say that "we hate islam" because it's not true.

See how iranians "hate islam" lol :