Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

If King Abdullah Is Dead, Why Hasnt Al Qaim Come?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

There is a hadith from the Prophet (SAW) and Imam Jaffar Al Sadiq (as) stating that Hijaz (Saudi Arabia) will be ruled by a man named Abdullah. Narrations state that when the tyrant dies, Imam Mahdi (ajfs) will appear. It has been over 2 weeks since King Abdullah died, why hasnt our beloved Imam arrived yet????? The hadiths are shown below.

1. From the Messenger of Allah (pbuhaf): Hijaz (Saudi Arabia) will be ruled by a man whose name is the name of an animal(Fahad/leopard), when you see him from a distance, you would think he has a lazy eye, and if you get close to him, you do not see anything (wrong) in his eyes. He will be succeeded by a brother of his, named Abdullah. Woe to our Shia (followers) from him! Woe to our Shia (followers) from him! Woe to our Shia (followers) from him! – he repeated it three times – Give me the good news of his death, and I shall give you the good news of the appearance of the hujjah (Imam Mahdi). Reference: Two Hundred and Fifty Signs, sign number 122

2. From Abi Baseer who heard from Imam Sadiq (pbuhaf): Whoever guarantees for me the death of Abdullah, I will guarantee for him the Qa’im (Imam Mahdi). When Abdullah dies, then people will not gather/agree on anyone after him, and this matter will not except for your companion (Imam Mahdi) inshallah, and the kingdom of years will be over, and it will become the kingdom of months and days. So I asked: Will that be prolonged? He said: No. (Biharul Anwar, Volume 52, page 21)

Salam, Jazakullah Khairan

There is a hadith from the Prophet (SAW) and Imam Jaffar Al Sadiq (as) stating that Hijaz (Saudi Arabia) will be ruled by a man named Abdullah. Narrations state that when the tyrant dies, Imam Mahdi (ajfs) will appear. It has been over 2 weeks since King Abdullah died, why hasnt our beloved Imam arrived yet????? The hadiths are shown below.

1. From the Messenger of Allah (pbuhaf): Hijaz (Saudi Arabia) will be ruled by a man whose name is the name of an animal(Fahad/leopard), when you see him from a distance, you would think he has a lazy eye, and if you get close to him, you do not see anything (wrong) in his eyes. He will be succeeded by a brother of his, named Abdullah. Woe to our Shia (followers) from him! Woe to our Shia (followers) from him! Woe to our Shia (followers) from him! – he repeated it three times – Give me the good news of his death, and I shall give you the good news of the appearance of the hujjah (Imam Mahdi). Reference: Two Hundred and Fifty Signs, sign number 122

2. From Abi Baseer who heard from Imam Sadiq (pbuhaf): Whoever guarantees for me the death of Abdullah, I will guarantee for him the Qa’im (Imam Mahdi). When Abdullah dies, then people will not gather/agree on anyone after him, and this matter will not except for your companion (Imam Mahdi) inshallah, and the kingdom of years will be over, and it will become the kingdom of months and days. So I asked: Will that be prolonged? He said: No. (Biharul Anwar, Volume 52, page 21)

LOL it hasn't even been a month. Sabr. :)

• Advanced Member

Imam Mahdi AJ would come in the month of Rajab?

I doubt it. There's yet to come the Sufyani, khorasani and specially the Yamani. The Sufyani is to cause a chaos in Kufa, and the Khorasani is to battle it there. There are many other signs that needs to be fulfilled before the coming of the Mahdi (aj), other than the death of a king named Abdullah. 

Edited by SlaveOfAllah14

• Advanced Member

،السلام عليكم

Please read this:

http://www.askthesheikh.com/hadith-about-the-death-of-abdullah-of-hijaz-and-the-reappearance-of-imam-mahdi-are-they-authentic/

One thing the above doesn't mention is that the Waqifis who narrated this might have suggested Abdullah in the hadith to be Abdullah al-Aftah, who died a couple months after the martyrdom of Imam al-Sadiq (ع), in order to provide legitimacy to their claim.

• Advanced Member

salam alaykum  dear brother

based on the book Ausul al-kafi ( Bab al-nader fe al-ghayba) and Kamal Al-din wa Tamam al- ne'ma which written by Shaikh Saduq, the appearance of Imam Mahdi       ( pbuh)  will be preceded by 118 signs  and we can divide these signs in to two groups:

1. General signs. For example , from the holy prophet and Imam Ali (peace be upon them )narrated that before the appearance of  Imam Mahdi corruption become widespread on the earth , fighting become prevalent  among people, torment surround people's life, women prevent  men from worshiping God,  cities become like one city i.e.  People communicate with each other easily, like today's world that we see people are in contact with their relatives in different parts of the world all time.

1. Specific signs. three  happening considered  as specific signs of appearance of Imam Al- Mahdi ,  these happening certainly, shows the nearness  of reappearance of our beloved Imam , the following are those three signs:

• Appearance of Dajjal , based on narrations and saying of the infallibles , this wicked man  come before  the appearance of Imam ,he is a corrupted person who will caused fear among people in the universe, after long time fighting he claims that  I am prophet and finally he claims that I am God .

• Hearing a fearsome sound from the sky. In twenty three of Ramadan month   People will hear the sound that is saying         "right is with Ali and his follower'' and also in the daylight people will hear another sound that   is saying " now the Imam Mahdi appeared near the Ka'ba go and follow him.

• The appearance of Sufiani .who is an ugly man descendent of Bani Aumayya , he  caused a Fitna between Macca and Medina, and has a lot of soldier , finally he will deracinated  near Mecca, or  will go through the earth  based on some narration .

Until now some part of the signs actualized not all of them

• Advanced Member

I am book marking this thread to check it back in rajab Inshallah.

LOOOOLLLLLLLL

salam alaykum  dear brother

based on the book Ausul al-kafi ( Bab al-nader fe al-ghayba) and Kamal Al-din wa Tamam al- ne'ma which written by Shaikh Saduq, the appearance of Imam Mahdi       ( pbuh)  will be preceded by 118 signs  and we can divide these signs in to two groups:

• General signs. For example , from the holy prophet and Imam Ali (peace be upon them )narrated that before the appearance of  Imam Mahdi corruption become widespread on the earth , fighting become prevalent  among people, torment surround people's life, women prevent  men from worshiping God,  cities become like one city i.e.  People communicate with each other easily, like today's world that we see people are in contact with their relatives in different parts of the world all time.

• Specific signs. three  happening considered  as specific signs of appearance of Imam Al- Mahdi ,  these happening certainly, shows the nearness  of reappearance of our beloved Imam , the following are those three signs:

• Appearance of Dajjal , based on narrations and saying of the infallibles , this wicked man  come before  the appearance of Imam ,he is a corrupted person who will caused fear among people in the universe, after long time fighting he claims that  I am prophet and finally he claims that I am God .

• Hearing a fearsome sound from the sky. In twenty three of Ramadan month   People will hear the sound that is saying         "right is with Ali and his follower'' and also in the daylight people will hear another sound that   is saying " now the Imam Mahdi appeared near the Ka'ba go and follow him.

• The appearance of Sufiani .who is an ugly man descendent of Bani Aumayya , he  caused a Fitna between Macca and Medina, and has a lot of soldier , finally he will deracinated  near Mecca, or  will go through the earth  based on some narration .

Until now some part of the signs actualized not all of them

Beautiful answer. Thank u very much, god bless u :)

Peace be with you.

Firstly, is the hadith in Bihar Al Anwar, which is literally not even an authentic source, you need to apply the sciences of rijal to it because it contains a majority of unauthentic hadith.

Secondly, if it is authentic, do the exact words of the prophecy also feature in other classical texts?

If so, does the current events exactly match the prophecy, or only partially?

Before spreading such things, we need to ascertain this. How would one like to spread a lie against Allah swt and his messenger and the imams a.s?

Peace be with you.

Firstly, is the hadith in Bihar Al Anwar, which is literally not even an authentic source, you need to apply the sciences of rijal to it because it contains a majority of unauthentic hadith.

Secondly, if it is authentic, do the exact words of the prophecy also feature in other classical texts?

If so, does the current events exactly match the prophecy, or only partially?

Before spreading such things, we need to ascertain this. How would one like to spread a lie against Allah swt and his messenger and the imams a.s?

Salaam alaikum!

Wise words there, for sure! 

• Veteran Member

Why is it that all Rijalists and mullah-fan types seem to be pessimistic and annoyed with the idea of reappearance? Yeah... no more khums for you. :D

What a stupid thread btw. When the hadith has said that the king of years will become king of months and days and it hasn't even been a month. I would hold my horses until 2016 or 2017 and above all that I would try to prepare through this time to secure my family for when the [things get really bad] or rather when the [bad] blows away the world as it exists.

The Sufyani and Yamani? Lets check the yellow pages and see if they exist now? *facepalm*

Edited by hameedeh
Removing inappropriate language.

• Advanced Member

Why is it that all Rijalists and mullah-fan types seem to be pessimistic and annoyed with the idea of reappearance? Yeah... no more khums for you. :D

What a stupid thread btw. When the hadith has said that the king of years will become king of months and days and it hasn't even been a month. I would hold my horses until 2016 or 2017 and above all that I would try to prepare through this time to secure my family for when the [things get really bad] or rather when the [bad] blows away the world as it exists.

The Sufyani and Yamani? Lets check the yellow pages and see if they exist now? *facepalm*

Brother thanks for your answer but there's no need to be so arrogant. You call me stupid because I'm asking a question and trying to gain a better insight on the Hadith??? Seriously why all the arrogance

Edited by hameedeh
Removing inappropriate language from the quote.

I would hold my horses until 2016 or 2017 and above all that I would try to prepare through this time to secure my family for when the [things get really bad] or rather when the [bad] blows away the world as it exists.

This. 

Everyone should be buying as much gold and silver as they can right now, because when [things get really bad], it will be too late.

Edited by hameedeh
Inappropriate language removed.

What a stupid thread btw. When the hadith has said that the king of years will become king of months and days and it hasn't even been a month. I would hold my horses until 2016 or 2017 and above all that I would try to prepare through this time to secure my family for when the [things get really bad] or rather when the [bad] blows away the world as it exists.

Most of what you know about the Imams a.s has come from hadith. Some hadiths state ludicrous things and are fabricated, sometimes by waqifi's , like the hadith this thread is about. Unless you approach this in a scientific and evidenced based way, you accept anything from anyone, or filter based on your own subjective perceptions.

Edited by hameedeh
Removing inappropriate language from the quote.

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam) brother

If you read carefully second hadith you have brought and especially the part that I have highlighted in the hadith, it clearly indicates that we have to wait at least for months and days. Reappearance of Imam (AS) won't happen immediately after abdullah died of course, even hadiths won't say so. So we still have to wait. How long? Only Allah (SWT) knows best.

The concept of Imam Mahdi is the same as The holy Kabaa. The Kabaa doesn't come to you, you go to the Kabaa, the same way you have to go too Imam Mahdi, not the other way around. 

We were tested with this some 1400 years ago, where the Imam of their time went and no one went to him. This time it's not physical, but by action, prayer and more action. 

The concept of Imam Mahdi is the same as The holy Kabaa. The Kabaa doesn't come to you, you go to the Kabaa, the same way you have to go too Imam Mahdi, not the other way around. 

We were tested with this some 1400 years ago, where the Imam of their time went and no one went to him. This time it's not physical, but by action, prayer and more action. 

Brother, how should we goto him though once we know he has come? Like is it by any means necessary and crossing borders illegally? Because what if they deny me a visa or there is problems and confusion etc. 

Brother, he will come. Patience.

Brother, how should we goto him though once we know he has come? Like is it by any means necessary and crossing borders illegally? Because what if they deny me a visa or there is problems and confusion etc. 

You didn't understand my point. I specifically said "going to him" is not by physical means but by action and prayers. We aren't waiting for him, he is waiting for us. See the difference?

This whole concept of us "waiting" is misunderstood and it is unfortunate. It's he who is waiting, not us. 

• Forum Administrators

I think it was the Sufiyani that will come in Rajab, not Imam Mahdi AJ. We need a timeline and check things off the list. 

• Advanced Member

You didn't understand my point. I specifically said "going to him" is not by physical means but by action and prayers. We aren't waiting for him, he is waiting for us. See the difference?

This whole concept of us "waiting" is misunderstood and it is unfortunate. It's he who is waiting, not us. 

That doesn't make any logical sense. The true Muslims are praying and engaging in positive actions. Thus, the Imam ought to have appeared some time ago. The "us" you refer to is specifically authentic Muslims. Why would the Imam be waiting for those who aren't true Muslims? Wouldn't that just constitute a weak excuse for refusing to reappear? This is utter nonsense.

That doesn't make any logical sense. The true Muslims are praying and engaging in positive actions. Thus, the Imam ought to have appeared some time ago. The "us" you refer to is specifically authentic Muslims. Why would the Imam be waiting for those who aren't true Muslims? Wouldn't that just constitute a weak excuse for refusing to reappear? This is utter nonsense.

It requires a certain amount of intelligence, reading comprehension and politeness to understand it. To fools, everything sounds like utter nonsense. 

Care to try again while there is a little amount of dignity left in you?

• Advanced Member

It requires a certain amount of intelligence, reading comprehension and politeness to understand it. To fools, everything sounds like utter nonsense. 

Care to try again while there is a little amount of dignity left in you?

Hurling insults doesn't solve the illogical premise of your argument, I'm afraid.

• Advanced Member

our race failed to follow and protect 11 of the lighthouses of Hidayat.God is not going to give us His final and most important one without bringing up the best of people.

In what specific aspects has every Muslim in the human race, since the advent of Islam, fallen foul of these lighthouses of guidance? Care to enlighten?

• Advanced Member

You have misunderstood the hadith. It does not imply that the Imam [aj] emergence will be 'instantaneous'. Rather, it implies it will be 'imminent'.

Even so, and as Sheikh Ali Korani has recently expressed in his opinion, if the new king Salman lasts longer than "months" i.e. a year or longer then the recent events may not be associated with this hadith.

In any case, combining this with the recent Yemeni revolution from which the promised Yamani will soon emerge inshaAllah, ongoing events in Sham and a myriad of other indicators, explicit and more subtle, we really should be expecting the good news in all seriousness. When that will be is in God's knowledge alone, but inshaAllah we shall be the generation to witness it.

Edited by MajiC

• Veteran Member

I am afraid this may turn to be like the 2012 hoax, after which those who had put too much hope will get dissapointed.

There's also no reason this thread should exist when we already have a thread dealing with this matter pinned to the front of this board

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235027973-sheikh-leghaei-on-death-of-abdullah/

I think a lot of people are letting their hopes mislead themselves and others.

• Veteran Member

It's good to hope .. Even if one gets disappointed, hope returns

Hope does not mislead .. Hope in the rise of justice is akin to faith

Letting hope overtake your sense of reason isn't a good idea.

The Imam will come when he comes and will fix what he is meant to fix. You should focus your attention more on improving what is within your power to improve now.