Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

If You Are Having Trouble Not Sinning

Rate this topic

If you are having trouble keeping your lust under control then listen to Zealous music which fills your heart with fervour and makes you want to do heroic deeds, this will cause you to day dream about good things and will distract you from Sinning.

For example: This music makes you remember Allah and is Zealous so listen to this when you are touched by Satan.

Also avoid music which reminds you of women or dancing etc.

I don't actually listen to this but they are good, will do from now on, I am just posting some music here which you horny young men can listen to to distract yourselves. Just download the ones you like and listen to them when going out.

Then even if you look at girls, nothing will happen. Hopefully.

It's good but I don't see why they have to write "Enghelabi" even in writing Lol.

Edited by Khalilallah

^Laith maybe its better for you not to meet or talk to girls at all for a while until you can improve your habits and you can also learn how to better communicate with girls with some respect. This is a problem for many young boys not just you! Its good your acknowledging your problems and want to be a better Muslim!

^Laith maybe its better for you not to meet or talk to girls at all for a while until you can improve your habits and you can also learn how to better communicate with girls with some respect. This is a problem for many young boys not just you! Its good your acknowledging your problems and want to be a better Muslim!

chatting with girls is not a problem, but when I see a beautiful girl, sometimes I can't look away and look at her body, u know what I mean. Edited by laithAlIRAQI

chatting with girls is not a problem, but when I see a beautiful girl, sometimes I can't look away and look at her body, u know what I mean.

2452. If a person gets entangled in haraam acts owing to his not having a wife, it is obligatory for him to marry.

I wasn't lying when I said it is Wajib on you to marry because you have been entangled in Haram Acts due to not having a wife.

• Veteran Member

It's obvious not everyone can marry, but rather be patient or perform a temporary marriage. But each one to his own marjaa.

Living in the West and considering his age, marrying now could be much worse than being patient imo. And honestly it may ruin his life (this and the next) more than moderate masturbation. Marrying because of masturbation at that age (considering he lives in the West), at least in my opinion, is a terrible idea.

Laith, these years are the hardest ones, but it gets better with the time. It was also almost impossible for me to control my gaze at your age. Try to avoid sin the best you can, not achieving a complete success doesn't make a failure. In my opinion, trying not to sin is already a great success.

Edited by Bakir

Eating food may cause you to choke and die but seriously what are the chances of that? We should not discourage marriage just because there is a small chance it will end in divorce. 

Even if it does end in divorce, it will not be the end of the world, life will go on and both sides will marry again Inshallah.

So don't say moderate masturbation is better than early marriage, it is contrary to our religion and logic.

Instead encourage them to do what God loves and marry. 

It is so natural and normal to ask parents to help for marriage, we need to stop thinking in the same way as westerners and trying to follow Islam at the same time, you either follow Islamic teaching or Non-Islamic teachings, you can't choose both if they contradict. 

So Islam says early marriage, western thinking says masturbate and fornicate until 40 and then marry. Choose one.

Edited by Khalilallah

Eating food may cause you to choke and die but seriously what are the chances of that? We should not discourage marriage just because there is a small chance it will end in divorce.

Even if it does end in divorce, it will not be the end of the world, life will go on and both sides will marry again Inshallah.

So don't say moderate masturbation is better than early marriage, it is contrary to our religion and logic.

Instead encourage them to do what God loves and marry.

It is so natural and normal to ask parents to help for marriage, we need to stop thinking in the same way as westerners and trying to follow Islam at the same time, you either follow Islamic teaching or Non-Islamic teachings, you can't choose both if they contradict.

So Islam says early marriage, western thinking says masturbate and fornicate until 40 and then marry. Choose one.

of course it is better to marry, so u don't commit sins, but we live in the west and there is a different system here and besides I'm not ready yet. Edited by laithAlIRAQI

Well thousands of people younger than you get married every year, I don't think age is an excuse.

bro, I don't care if they are younger than me, I'm too young and not ready yet. My father won't let me marry till I'm in my twenties anyway, lol. Edited by laithAlIRAQI

bro, I don't care if they are younger than me, I'm too young and not ready yet. My father won't let me marry till I'm in my twenties anyway, lol.

I also don't care what you do with your life, my part is to just make you aware of the fact that it is an obligation on you to marry and so it is an obligation on your father to get you married.

I don't care anymore than that, you can run around yourself all you want.

• Veteran Member

I didn't say moderate masturbation isn't against ljr religion. It obviously is, it is a sin wr have to avoid.

But I don't believe forced marriage on a muslim teenager in the West is the solution. The actions we dk in this life as well as their nature are strongly related to our emotional and animic state. Forcing marriage upon someone like this can be wonderful, but it will most likely be dreadful and lead him not only to sadness but to even more and worse sins. I'm not adopting western ideas here. I have my very own ideas, and they truly come from very elemental common sense. I'd support early marriage if we were prepared for that in our societies.

I also don't care what you do with your life, my part is to just make you aware of the fact that it is an obligation on you to marry and so it is an obligation on your father to get you married.

I don't care about u either, u mad ?
  • Forum Administrators

Good grief...