Hameedeh

Tell Me Something Good For Once

Rate this topic

Allah SWT <3

"Those who believe and whose hearts are set at rest by the remembrance of Allah; now surely by Allah's remembrance are the hearts set at rest." [13:28]

shakir translation

Salam.

A good think that you wanted to hear, well here it is. Look at how much Allah has given you. He gave you life so that you make something great out of it. He gave you a healthy mind so that you may make the best decisions. Then he guided you towards what is right and wrong. So now you have all the tools to be his vicegerent on this Earth. So get creative! and try to be like him. Create things, gain knowledge, be generous, be kind, give to the needy, make someone's day, be the best and the most loving. 

وَ إِذا سَأَلَكَ عِبادي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَريبٌ أُجيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذا دَعانِ فَلْيَسْتَجيبُوا لي‏ وَ لْيُؤْمِنُوا بي‏ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُون

When My servants ask you about Me, [tell them that] I am indeed close (to them). I answer the supplicant's call when he calls Me. So let them respond to Me, and let them have faith in Me, so that they may fare rightly. (The Qur’an 2:186)

قُلْ يا عِبادِيَ الَّذينَ أَسْرَفُوا عَلى‏ أَنْفُسِهِمْ لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّهِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ جَميعاً إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحيم

Say [that Allah declares,] "O My servants who have committed excesses against their own souls, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed Allah will forgive all sins. Indeed He is the All-forgiving, the All-merciful (39:53)

After every storm there will be sunshine.

Every night will make place for a new day.

And if you're sitting in darkness, light a candle.

The world is cruel and unjust, it's the darkness that engulfes us. Be patient like you are during a storm, keep the fire of your belief burning warmly in your chest - one day, the clouds will leave and light will illuminate this world and tend to its destruction and our wounds with humanity, love and justice: in the form of Allah's Hujjat.

And until then, look around yourself and discover the small wonders and joys of life. The smallest things can make you happy - like your favorite dessert after a stressfull day. We focus too much on the bad incidents happening around us and forget so smile for the little, joyful things- which are plenty if we only look for them. You'll be surprised how much beauty there is to be found in life.

Hm, sounds cheesy - but I'm serious :P

Wa salam.