Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Tell Me Something Good For Once

Rate this topic

Hameedeh

• 3 weeks later...
  • Forum Administrators

Today perhaps one or two million people in the Kansas City area were watching television or listening to radio during a LIVE news coverage of a Kansas "Tornado Warning". Helicopters were viewing the storm, weather desks were showing the radar and counting the number of lightning strikes, estimating the amount and size of hail, what direction the storm was heading and what time it would arrive in the next neighborhood or town, etc. Everyone was tuned in. Meanwhile, in St. Joseph, Missouri, during nice weather, three men forced their way into a home and kidnapped a little two year old girl. Within two hours of snatching her, the man went to the police station and surrendered her. I'm sure that many people were praying for her safety because we saw or heard the Amber Alert, describing his name, the color, make and model of the getaway car, even the car tag number. Television showed his photo. I wonder how many of his family and friends called or texted him that they saw him on tv, that he should do the right thing? So glad that he gave her back. 

• 1 month later...
  • Forum Administrators

Every day brings a new opportunity.

Small steps add up to big results.

The best way to get there is to start. 

YaAllah

• 2 months later...