Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Hameedeh

Tell Me Something Good For Once

Rate this topic

"Allah is the guardian of those who believe. He brings them out of the darkness into the light..." [Holy Qur'an 2:257]

On 8/24/2016 at 10:25 PM, hameedeh said:

"Allah is the guardian of those who believe. He brings them out of the darkness into the light..." [Holy Qur'an 2:257]

Does he bring them ice cream if they believe? Is there ice cream in the light too? :D

What else a Momin/Momina needs except these promises!

On 8/24/2016 at 10:25 PM, hameedeh said:

وَكَانَ حَقًّا عَلَيْنَا نَصْرُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ (30:47)

"And helping the believers is ever incumbent on Us."

كَذَلِكَ حَقًّا عَلَيْنَا نُنجِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ (10:103)               

"It is binding on Us (that) We deliver (save) the believers."

"Say: If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful." [Holy Qur'an 3:31]

Don't let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life. You can succeed. Keep going!

Winter has not started yet, but I'm watching the countdown to Spring: 

https://days.to/until/spring

"Surely my guardian is Allah, Who revealed the Book, and He befriends the good." [Holy Qur'an 7:196]

If you are reading this, then you have your eyes. If you are replying, then you have reached out to other people. Allah bless you. 

Students in Axtell, Kansas who will graduate this year were planning a "senior trip" to celebrate (at World's of Fun amusement park in Kansas City). After they saw 11 students in Ashland, Kansas lose their homes to a wildfire, they donated their money to a fire victims fund. 

Amputee girl, 7, wears prosthetic blade for first time in school playground and gets tear-jerking reaction from pupils
The heartwarming footage shows little Anu running around and playing with the other kids who are very supportive of her new prosthetic leg

A seven-year-old was given the warmest welcome into the school playground as she wore her sports blade for the first time.

Little Anu was forced to have her right leg amputated shortly after birth and has been wearing a prosthetic leg every day.

But her new sports blade was made especially for her needs, allowing her to run around and dance freely.

BBC Midlands Today tweeted a video of the reaction she received when her school friends saw her blade with the caption: "Anu is seven and goes to school in Birmingham.

"Look what happened when she showed her friends her new sports blade. It's just gorgeous!"

The adorable footage shows Anu striding into the playground confidently revealing her new sports blade.

When the other children see her coming, they crowd around her excitedly shouting her name.

The little girl stops while they inspect her prosthetic, before they begin to hug her.

Anu demonstrates how she can run around with her prosthetic, as the other kids chase after her in the heartwarming video, all playing together.

Edited by Hameedeh
Broken link to video was fixed.

150 Refugees Finally Given Dental Work – For Free

Syrian-Refugees-and-Dentists-CTV-Montrea

Over 150 Syrian refugees who have settled in Canada have just been given their first dental consultation since emigrating from overseas – and it was 100% free of charge.

Roughly 30 different Montreal dentists and hygienists in Ville Saint-Laurent offered up their services this weekend to all of the Syrians who have been unable to afford a dental check-up since their arrival to the country.

In addition to the weekend’s dental work, any refugees who require a follow-up visit will not be charged when they return.

CHECK OUT: “Every person deserves to rest in peace”: Muslims Help Repair Vandalized Jewish Cemetery

The session was spearheaded by Syrian orthodontist Dr. Ayan Chamma in collaboration with the Red Cross and volunteers from John Abbott College. Dr. Ayan instigated the event as a means of helping his native people who have struggled in adjusting to Canadian citizenship since their emigration.

Judging by the sparkling smiles on the visitors’ faces, however, he accomplished that goal spectacularly.

(WATCH the video below)

Give Your Friends A Smile: Click To Share  Photo by CTV Montreal

http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/150-refugees-finally-given-dental-work-free/

I saw this on the Internet. It was in 2015, but I had to share. It was so kind and touching. 

Over the past few days I have been in hospital with my 9 week old son. We were discharged today and as I walked to my car I noticed that I had a parking ticket. After those days in hospital, a parking ticket was one more thing that I didn't need.
Well to my surprise, when I opened the envelope there was a note from a lovely lady named Laura (attached).
I hope that Laura sees this and knows how much I appreciate her support.
Thank you so much

ticket.jpg

If you can't read the cursive note handwriting, it says: Hi there, I saw your car had a parking ticket on it, I'm sure whatever you are going through at hospital is tough enough so I have paid for you. Receipt # [redacted] paid Sunday 8/8/15 at 11:05 am Hope things get better!!

Something good? Well life is not always bad. I have a beautiful family my husband and son. My son is really something special. He has done a lot of stuff on his own since he was small and he is extremely independent. He would go online to learn everything he likes from javalin throwing to school stuff like algebra in maths. My husband and I are very grateful to have a son like him. And our family love each other so much. :) There is still happiness in this world.