Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Hameedeh

Tell Me Something Good For Once

Rate this topic

Holy Qur'an:

[shakir 5:13] surely Allah loves those who do good (to others).

[Pickthal 5:13] Lo! Allah loveth the kindly.

[Yusufali 5:13] for Allah loveth those who are kind.

أَلَا إِنَّ أَوْلِيَاءَ اللَّهِ لَا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ {62}
Holy Qur'an 10:62 Now surely the friends of Allah-- they shall have no fear nor shall they grieve.

(salam)

1] Went to the doctor this week. He wants me to do some preventive maintenance. Good News: the pills were free.

2] Same doctor can't find anything wrong with me. Probably thinks: "I won't make any money out of hasanhh".

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَهُمْ أَجْرٌ غَيْرُ مَمْنُونٍ {25 

Holy Qur'an 84:25 Except those who believe and do good; for them is a reward that shall never be cut off.

وبشر المؤمنين بان لهم من الله فضلا كبيرا

Holy Qur'an 33:47 And give to the believers the good news that they shall have a great grace from Allah. 

Build Faith must be the one for prayer. If you do three things a day, it is a good day. Try to increase your activities.

post-66196-0-97537400-1445213990_thumb.j

قُلْ يَا عِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُوا عَلَىٰ أَنْفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ {53}

[39:53] Say: O my servants! who have acted extravagantly against their own souls, do not despair of the mercy of Allah; surely Allah forgives the faults altogether; surely He is the Forgiving the Merciful.

I found a good news and I was thinking about how to find this thread. @hameedeh ! It's like you read my mind. 

http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/california-man-builds-houses-homeless-shares-video-homeless/story?id=35578197

I don't trust charities anymore but he has given an option that you don't have to give me money. You can buy supplies and donate them. I wish he was in my city. 

@Mokhtar2012 It took me a while to find this topic, too! Thanks for posting the good news! :)

Donald Trump: Robert Gordon University strips honorary degree

Donald Trump has been stripped of his honorary degree by a Scottish university after he called for Muslims to be banned from entering the US.

The US presidential hopeful was awarded an honorary DBA by Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen in 2010.

But the university said Mr Trump's comments had been "wholly incompatible" with its ethos and values.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-35054360

:clap::clap:

With prayers,you find solace and your heart is content,you have done your duty to your lord and the Most merciful lord Never rejects the dua of those who are in constant remembrance of him. Be happy because,Allah (awj) blessed you to be born a Muslim and Insha'Allah die a Muslim. Ya Allah!

This is a saying by Imam Ali AS: "When my dua is accepted I become happy because this is my wish, but when my dua is not accepted I become more happy because this was Allah’s Will."

"Yea, whoever fulfills his promise and guards (against evil)-- then surely Allah loves those who guard (against evil)." [Holy Qur'an 3:76] 

If you do good openly or do it in secret or pardon an evil [done to you] then surely Allah is Pardoning, Powerful. [Holy Qur'an 4:149]

إِنَّا لَنَنصُرُ رُسُلَنَا وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَيَوْمَ يَقُومُ الْأَشْهَادُ

(40:51)

I think this is the good news for all momineen o mominaat.