Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Where Are All The Good Men Gone?

Rate this topic

I am wondering about the women who say "where are all the good men gone?" or the women who say "men are cruel to women" or those who say men abuse women. 

The woman who married the bad man, did she consider how she will be treated? 

For those who say "where are all the good men gone?". I say which goods in men do you see? you only see the material goods. 

And what about the young men who possess something which is worth more than mountains of Gold, within which the universe is unfolded, from which goodness flows for eternity, never ending. For which the Angels prostrated in front of Adam, it's worth cannot be compared with the universe. What about the young men who possess this? their value is not seen with the eyes and they seem poor, have you women considered this wealth possessed by the poor? have you considered marrying these poor men whose wealth is never ending but rather multiplying?

Edited by Khalilallah

The good men are hiding at home afraid of the world because someone told them, to exist is to sin, thus they traverse all the forums, to find some meaning in life. Until they reach a point where they ask, what is wrong with me? why do I believe, life sucks, its unfair and the circle carries on, da daum dum dum. Just ask the opposite question, what are men - women doing to get their partners, surely they must doing something WE are not. Not everyone has contacts or are affluent, therefore, what methods do they employ. I am sure, out of all the bad labelled apples, there are plenty who have managed to secure life long relationships. One cannot keep doing the same thing over and over, we must try what brings results.  Lets first admit our own shallowness and mistakes, before we blame and point fingers. WE are no different, only difference is, those who complain, are without.

༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ   vs ୧༼◔益◔୧ ༽

Edited by monad
  • Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Unfortunately a lot of men have been brainwashed by feminist media and K-12 education.

When girls (and i say girls and not women because most of the females our age simply are not mature) are attracted to jerks, it's not that (most of them) they like being abused, rather it's because jerks tend to have traits that attracts them.  For example, jerks tend to be their own independent person; they don't make their make their lives revolve around their spouse/girlfriend.  Girls tend to want the man to steer the ship and allow them (the girl) to ride along (and occasional make suggestions).

Whereas unfortunately a number of "nice guys" tend to lack the leadership material that girls look for.  Even worse, they can sometimes be desperate/naggy/needy/clingy (which really turns off girls), and make their lives revolve around their girl (so they don't go anywhere).

Whereas look at real men like the Prophet(pbuh).  Honestly, how many men could handle having 9 WIVES (esp some of them being certain difficult historical figures whom we know about)?  Without a doubt the Prophet(pbuh) was a kind and loving husband and would go out of his way to please his wives, but at the end of the day there was a power structure and those women knew that.  And he(pbuh) wasn't afraid to put his foot down when needed.

Or even generally look at Imam 'Ali(as) or the righteous companions.  While yes they were humble, pious people, they also had an inner strength which commanded respect.

And if you don't believe me, let's hear from the women themselves:

(WARNING: contains horribly-dressed women, so cover the bottom of your screen, but it's a powerful learning video if you don't believe me)

However we have definitely lost a great element of Islamic values that the Salaf used to have.  Some of them would actively look for a good suitor for their daughter and they would look for the one with the most taqwa.  Now-a-days many dads expect suitors to come up with a Benz and a suit and pay a ridiculous amount for the mahr.  Look at the power of the Muslims back then (despite having awful leaders) and look at us now.

Also we have to realize that a lot of girls are not people who we really want to spend the rest of our lives with (same with guys when it comes to sisters looking for a husband).  We have to accept that.  If a girl has unrealistic expectations of what a husband should be due to years of watching soap opreas, that's not really a girl you want to be with.

EDIT: And even worse you're living in the UK bro.  A lot of the women there are like men because the feminist propaganda is much worse so you have to try extra hard.

And Allah(swt) knows best

• Forum Administrators

The good men are hiding at home afraid of the world because someone told them, to exist is to sin, thus they traverse all the forums, to find some meaning in life. Until they reach a point where they ask, what is wrong with me? why do I believe, life sucks, its unfair and the circle carries on, da daum dum dum. Just ask the opposite question, what are men - women doing to get their partners, surely they must doing something WE are not. Not everyone has contacts or are affluent, therefore, what methods do they employ. I am sure, out of all the bad labelled apples, there are plenty who have managed to secure life long relationships. One cannot keep doing the same thing over and over, we must try what brings results.  Lets first admit our own shallowness and mistakes, before we blame and point fingers. WE are no different, only difference is, those who complain, are without.

Great post.