Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
JerryJones

King Abdullah Dead

Rate this topic

BEIRUT: Saudi King Abdullah passed away, the Royal Court announced in a statement read on official Saudi TV early Friday. Prince Salman was named the new King of Saudi Arabia and Prince Muqrin as Crown Prince.

The family's Allegiance Council paid allegiance to Salman and Prince Muqrin as his crown prince and heir, the statement said

BEIRUT: Saudi King Abdullah passed away, the Royal Court announced in a statement read on official Saudi TV early Friday. Prince Salman was named the new King of Saudi Arabia and Prince Muqrin as Crown Prince.

The family's Allegiance Council paid allegiance to Salman and Prince Muqrin as his crown prince and heir, the statement said

On the Sunnah of the Shaykhayn. Edited by Revolving Ace

It's interesting. In addition to Sunni ahadeeth about King Abdullah and the family member with the name of an animal, I just heard the news about Yemen's president stepping down or being overthrown. Why is this interesting? I heard a lecture from Shaykh Ali Abbas Razawi, from this Muharram, mentioning that there's a narration stating the first to join our Imam [as] will be the people of Yemen. 

Allah [swt] knows best, but I sure hope it's the time. I want my Imam [as]. I don't want this dunyaa anymore. 

------
I had to edit the above part. It's said to be in Musnad of Ahmed bin Hanbal, about King Abdullah and King Fahd. 

Edited by NaveenHussain

I edited by above post. It's said to be mentioned in Musnad of Ahmed bin Hanbal. Also, after a quick search, I found this: 

According to the book "250 Signs Until the Appearance of Imam Mahdi," Prophet Muhammad said: “On doomsday, a man who is carrying the name of an animal ascends to the throne, after which a man named Abdullah comes to the power. Whoever informs me of his death, I will inform him of the rise [of Mahdi]. After Abdullah passes away, for several days and months, the government will appear.”

Read more: http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2015/01/iran-saudi-arabia-king-abdullah-end-times.html##ixzz3PbJY4RsA

Not really happy, just excited that I am alive to see this day. Abdullah is supposed to be the last king to rule Hijaz and Nejd (the two main parts of Saudi Arabia, the only country in the world named after its ruling clan). After him, there will be a huge fight for the inheritance of the throne. The fight for the throne will go on till the advent of our Imam Mahdi AJ. 

I edited by above post. It's said to be mentioned in Musnad of Ahmed bin Hanbal. Also, after a quick search, I found this: 

According to the book "250 Signs Until the Appearance of Imam Mahdi," Prophet Muhammad said: “On doomsday, a man who is carrying the name of an animal ascends to the throne, after which a man named Abdullah comes to the power. Whoever informs me of his death, I will inform him of the rise [of Mahdi]. After Abdullah passes away, for several days and months, the government will appear.”

Read more: http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2015/01/iran-saudi-arabia-king-abdullah-end-times.html##ixzz3PbJY4RsA

There's a hadith in Ghaybat Al-Tusi about the death of Abdullah and the arrival of the Mahdi:

(not my translation but another brother's): In Ghaybat at Tusi, Abi Baseer said: I heard from Aba'Abdillah (aleyh es salam), or Imam as Sadiq, that he said: Whoever guarantees me the death of Abdullah I guarantee him the (appearance of) the Qa'em. Then he said: If Abdullah dies, people will not unite after him under anyone, and this matter will not stop till the arrival of your Master (companion) insha'Allah. The ruling of years will go, and it will become the ruling of months and days. I then said: Will that take long? He (aleyh es salam) said: No, not at all.

في غيبة الشيخ الطوسي : عن أبي بصير ، قال : سمعت
أباعبدا لله يعني الإمام الصادق (ع) قال : ( من يضمن لي موت عبد الله أضمن له القائم . ثم قال: إذا مات عبد الله لم يجتمع الناس بعده على أحد ، ولم يتناهَ هذا الأمر دون صاحبكم أن شاء الله . ويذهب ملك السنين، ويصير ملك الشهور والأيام . فقلت : يطول ذلك ؟ قال : كلا . ( البحار : 52 / 210 ) غيبة الشيخ ص 286 وغيبة النعماني ص 147 والارشاد ص 339).

Wallahu A'lam

On 1/22/2015 at 6:49 PM, Revolving Ace said:

King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia is finally dead.

To Hell Inshaa`Allaah.

Hahaha in my city in America I'm peeking over the shoulders of some Saudis and they all reading the news about their failed king who died xD

There is going to be a power struggle in Saudi Arabia from here on out. Wow, I am surprised that a prophecy came true. It's a big surprise. Now we are like almost real close to the end times.

Edited by pwwnd123

On 1/22/2015 at 8:48 PM, Fink said:

Rest in Peace. Mods should not allow attacks and cursing Abdullah here!!

Do you remember his involvement in the massacre of Bahraini people and the Shias in the eastern side of the country? Not Hijaz but I cannot call it Saudi Arabia.

Does anyone know how a fellow Shia brother living in North America, can assist our Imam, assuming this kings death fulfills one of the narrations and we are close to the time of Imam Mahdi(ATFS) reappearance?  Will it be obligatory on all of us to take a flight to the middle east and actually fight alongside our fellow Shia? 

There is going to be a power struggle in Saudi Arabia from here on out. Wow, I am surprised that a prophecy came true. It's a big surprise. Now we are like almost real close to the end times.

A prophecy came true? Well we are not very sure about that just yet. Because regardless of the prophecy, King Abdullah would not live for ever. He'd die one day, which was today. 

Do you remember his involvement in the massacre of Bahraini people and the Shias in Hijaz?

The Quran orders us not to curse idols, so how of a human? The Saudi king was an important and respectful figure, you're not making any friends by cursing him.

You want to talk about injustices we can, it's not exclusive to Abdullah.

The Quran orders us not to curse idols, so how of a human? The Saudi king was an important and respectful figure, you're not making any friends by cursing him.

You want to talk about injustices we can, it's not exclusive to Abdullah.

I don't won't to be friends with the people that praise him and honor him. Whats next let's not curse iblis because we don't want to hurt the jinns feelings. Edited by Martyrdom

your faith must be so weak as to curse a dead man. That is not wise.

Quran send curse on Lahab a dead man. Quran faith is weak .. and we are on faith of Weak Quran.

Common people have Common sense.

Edited by alirex