Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Please I Really Need Help!

Rate this topic

nightly

• Basic Members

I am really scared at the moment and im having thoughts regarding Allah (SWT) as in while im praying I have really bad thoughts of Allah which I don't want to state, I totally reject them but they keep going. Also I had some doubts about islam but this time they weren't regarding Allah (SWT) but they originally started as thoughts about najasah then ended up me having doubts about this section of Islam. Have I committed kufr/shirik please I am in terrible fear of these thoughts please help me!

• Advanced Member

Salam nightly,

please don't panic. Firstly, you only act on najasah rules when it is definate that it's there. Otherwise ignore it. secondly, Allah says in the holy Qur'an. When an evil enticement comes to you from Satan, seek refuge in Allah from Satan the accursed. Please read audhubillah hi minash shaitan nir rajeem. Satan instantly runs away. Finally reading the holy Quran also removes doubts. May Allah help you inshaAllah. :)

You're fine. That's just the shaytan playing with your mind, just keep pushing out those thoughts and as long as you know in your heart that you believe in Allah you're good to go. No shirk/kufr or anything =)

You're fine. That's just the shaytan playing with your mind, just keep pushing out those thoughts and as long as you know in your heart that you believe in Allah you're good to go. No shirk/kufr or anything =)

The same used to happen to me, and I found that consensus across all the schools of thought, this was called waswasa.  It is when the shaytan whispers doubtful or terrible things.  his ultimate goal is to convince you that you are bad and make you feel as though you should abandon prayer.  Don't do that.  Stay strong and focus on Allah (s.w.t.).  Like Dragonxx said: so long as you know in your heart you believe in Allah (s.w.t.), there is no shirk or kufr on you.  Please don't ever give up the prayer.  Stay strong inshAllah!  :)

• Advanced Member

There is an ethical rule concerning to Satanic imaginations which says, as long as you are concentrating to keep your mind away from some certain thoughts and imaginations you are in fact getting involved in it.

1- So, just do not care to what comes in your mind.

2- Also you could recite the Istiadah(اعوذ بالله من الشیطان الرجیم) in order to seek Quran advice

And if a whisper from the devil reach you then seek refuge in Allah. Lo! He is the Hearer, the Knower.(41: 36 )

• Advanced Member

Bismillah.

Salaam friend.

There are various tools for Satan to seduce people differently; among his tools there is a tool by the name "mind temptation" by which he tries his best to exile you from the realm of guidance. Do not be afraid! Just do what I tell you:

1. Try to increase your religious knowledge, so that he could not enter you from the aspect of religious knowledge.

2. Expand your ritual activities, so that you will be more connected to Allah (s) and He will protect you.

3. Try not to let such thoughts come to your mind through beginning to do something and do not let yourself to be alone or idle.

With Duas.

Narsis.

• Veteran Member

Don't fight back, because it will increase once you get obsessed with it.

Let me give you an example:

Don't think about an giraffe!

What are you thinking about now?

A: Most certainly a giraffe!

If you keep worrying and telling yourself "I shouldn't be thinking about x" you'll end up thinking about it more and more till it becomes a systematic habit of your mind.

Let it go. You can sometimes even say "I wanna think about it, what the heck"

Don't let it become an obsession.

Shaytan is misusing your sense of shame and its sensitivity, be strong in being indifferent.

• Basic Members

Thanks all of you, I really appreaciate all your help :D. But I have one last question I used to have doubts in my mind about Islam but in not sure if its to do with shaitan or OCD, Its not about Allah but everytime these doubts come i feel very uncomfortable and tightness in my chest after they end i feel I've commited shirk or kufr.i get so scared sometimes that while im praying, my chest tightens and i feel so bad that i start sobbing at night time.I never wanted these doubts but somehow i get caught up in them tring to answer them.
And again thank you all for your help this means a lot to me.
Wa alaikum asalam

Edited by nightly

• Advanced Member

Thanks all of you, I really appreaciate all your help :D. But I have one last question I used to have doubts in my mind about Islam but in not sure if its to do with shaitan or OCD, Its not about Allah but everytime these doubts come i feel very uncomfortable and tightness in my chest after they end i feel I've commited shirk or kufr.i get so scared sometimes that while im praying, my chest tightens and i feel so bad that i start sobbing at night time.I never wanted these doubts but somehow i get caught up in them tring to answer them.

And again thank you all for your help this means a lot to me.

Wa alaikum asalam

the same as your first post, dear friend!

I think better to seek foregoing advices.

May Allah help you with your pseudo obsessive problem.

Edited by mahdi servant.01

• Veteran Member

Plus to the previous points

If you sometimes feel like crying, don't let your tears go in vain, read the the Du'as (supplications) of the Ahlulbayt (as) find your favorite Du'a and ask Allah for guidance and cry.

Crying is a good thing, it is the weapon of the believer and the means by which divine mercy is gained.

But you have to give it a sense of direction by reading those supplications; otherwise, the aimless blind crying sometimes increases the disappointment and leads to frustration.

• Basic Members

Plus to the previous points

If you sometimes feel like crying, don't let your tears go in vain, read the the Du'as (supplications) of the Ahlulbayt (as) find your favorite Du'a and ask Allah for guidance and cry.

Crying is a good thing, it is the weapon of the believer and the means by which divine mercy is gained.

But you have to give it a sense of direction by reading those supplications; otherwise, the aimless blind crying sometimes increases the disappointment and leads to frustration.

Thank you mesbah, sometimes i cry but make no dua of Ahlulbayt  (as). Thank you so much for your tip. I'm so glad to have made a account on this forum with people like you.

Wa alaikum asalam.