Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
liightseekeer

Missing A Prayer

Rate this topic

Sallam,

I missed salaht Alfajir this morning, with extreme guilt. I haven't missed morning prayer in a very long time, but is there anything else I can to with the making up of the salaht to make sure it gets accepted? I mean like additional salaht or duaas just to make sure it gets accepted. 

Also another question: I work at a department store and my shifts are usually right before Mugharib prayer, is okay, that I pray in the fitting rooms? Cleanliness wise, or should I wait to get home-which is right before mid-night.

Insh'Allah all our prayers are accepted.

Bismillah.

Salaam.

Regarding your first question your duty is only to do that prayer in other time and to ask for forgiveness if you missed it deliberately.

But as a respond to your second question, you can do your prayer in every Mubaah place.

With Duas.

Narsis.

Bismillah.

Salaam.

Regarding your first question your duty is only to do that prayer in other time and to ask for forgiveness if you missed it deliberately.

But as a respond to your second question, you can do your prayer in every Mubaah place.

With Duas.

Narsis.

Salam dear brother/sister,

Do you have any idea about that very case (praying in fitting rooms of a store), is such a place considered mubah ?

salam alaykum

To see if the place is Mubah or not you have to ask authorities (for instance the boss or chairman deputy) and also you can find their satisfaction through their behavior with staffs; For example to see if it is OK to do personal things in the ground and if yes to observe how long are they allowed to do their personal or authorities would criticize if they see one doing personal things. 

And also you have to see: according to your contract is it OK to leave your job for some minutes or you're not permitted to leave unless in case of emergency.

Many of these factors could be understood through the way authorities behave with staffs.

Sallam,

I missed salaht Alfajir this morning, with extreme guilt. I haven't missed morning prayer in a very long time, but is there anything else I can to with the making up of the salaht to make sure it gets accepted? I mean like additional salaht or duaas just to make sure it gets accepted. 

Also another question: I work at a department store and my shifts are usually right before Mugharib prayer, is okay, that I pray in the fitting rooms? Cleanliness wise, or should I wait to get home-which is right before mid-night.

Insh'Allah all our prayers are accepted.

Salaam,

The acceptance of the salat depends on observing the rulings of salat, plus concentrating full-heartedly on the prayer and feeling like being at the presence of Allah. There is no difference in this regard-acceptance of the salat- between adaa' and qadhaa' (missed) prayer.

But in the missed prayers, the person needs to repent to Allah for missing the prayer, if it has been missed deliberately.