Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Saudi Arabia Kills Innocent Women

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

The lady in Mecca, Saudi Arabia in this video has made headline news just recently. She was beheaded for accused murder of her husband's daughter. However, she was screaming her innocence before being beheaded. The recorders who recorded the beheading got arrested as well. Below is a high definition, uncut video of the beheading. Warning: viewers discretion is advised.

Execution of a woman in Saudi Arabia 2015:

That is so sad. I do not support those filthy 3rd world country monkeys who killed this lady. Afterall, why was she crying her innocence? This will surely spark another round of protest world wide.

Read the rest of the news here as well, soon to be in CNN cause what comes around goes around:

http://news.yahoo.com/myanmar-woman-screams-innocence-saudi-beheading-video-192345165.html

Edited by narcotic_ice
  • Advanced Member

Because she was screaming innocence... that means she was innocent.

#Genius

With all due respect, let me explain to you Sunni/Abu Bakhr follower. She was truly innocent.

Aside from this case since the lady is in fact innocent to begin with. The Shia belief is that if someone [truly] repents, they are not to be punished. Stoning for accused Zina is used as an explanation in this explanation in the link below and this site is widely accepted among Shias/followers of the Prophets family.

http://www.alislam.org/library/links/Stoning-of-Adulterers.html

Edited by narcotic_ice
  • Advanced Member

With all due respect, let me explain to you Sunni/Abu Bakhr follower. She was truly innocent.

The Shia belief is that if someone [truly] repents, they are not to be punished. Stoning for accused Zina is used as an explanation in this explanation in the link below and this site is widely accepted among Shias/followers of the Prophets family.http://www.alislam.org/library/links/Stoning-of-Adulterers.html

Lol. I'm not a follow of Abu Bakr, alhamdu`Lillaah. I am a Shia Twelver... btw, Zina and Murder are totally different. And how do you know she repented?

• Advanced Member

Lol. I'm not a follow of Abu Bakr, alhamdu`Lillaah. I am a Shia Twelver... btw, Zina and Murder are totally different. And how do you know she repented?

Only Allah truly knows. The same question could be said for, "How do you know the accused people didn't repent?"

And I'm pretty sure no one in this world is going to hesitate not to ask for forgiveness before they get beheaded! What are they? Some kind of daredevil? That would be absolutely ridiculous.

Edited by narcotic_ice
  • Advanced Member

Only Allah truly knows. The same question could be said for, "How do you know the accused people didn't repent?"

And I'm pretty sure no one in this world is going to hesitate not to ask for forgiveness before they get beheaded! What are they? Some kind of daredevil? That would be absolutely ridiculous.

There's a difference between private and public sins. If 4 male witnesses catch you committing zina in an Islamic country... well...

And btw, murder laws differ from zina laws.

• Advanced Member

The lady in Mecca, Saudi Arabia in this video has made headline news just recently. She was beheaded for accused murder of her husband's daughter. However, she was screaming her innocence before being beheaded. The recorders who recorded the beheading got arrested as well. Below is a high definition, uncut video of the beheading. Warning: viewers discretion is advised.

Execution of a woman in Saudi Arabia 2015:

That is so sad. I do not support those filthy 3rd world country monkeys who killed this lady. Afterall, why was she crying her innocence? This will surely spark another round of protest world wide.

Read the rest of the news here as well, soon to be in CNN cause what comes around goes around:

http://news.yahoo.com/myanmar-woman-screams-innocence-saudi-beheading-video-192345165.html

Bismillah.

Salaam my dear brother.

With all due respect, I want to ask you humbly not to share such videos and only narrate the news; watching such brutal videos will bring our hearts atrocity.

Thank you in advance.

With Duas.

Narsis.

• Advanced Member

How do you know she was guilty? There has to be proof,  then the circumstances have to be taken into account. After taking everything into consideration, and the person's attitude then decisions are made in Islamic law. Look at how degrading that was. They beheaded her, striking her with a sword on the floor, in public?. How disgusting is that? She isn't an animal to be slaughtered in broad daylight. No fear of Allah, surely the man who did it will be severely accountable before Allah. Their government is so rubbish, if a person steals, they cut off his hand straight away, No questions asked. Where is the justice? 

Edited by sunrise_786
  • Advanced Member

How do you know she was guilty? There has to be proof,  then the circumstances have to be taken into account. After taking everything into consideration, and the person's attitude then decisions are made in Islamic law. Look at how degrading that was. They beheaded her, striking her with a sword on the floor, in public?. How disgusting is that? She isn't an animal to be slaughtered in broad daylight. No fear of Allah, surely the man who did it will be severely accountable before Allah. Their government is so rubbish, if a person steals, they cut off his hand straight away, No questions asked. Where is the justice?

Are you for real? I never said that she committed anything, nor did I claim she didn't. This was probably done after the court has decided, meaning all the questions were asked. I don't know the exact situation so I wouldn't know if she's guilty or not, and no one here could claim she did nothing unless they provide evidence.

• Advanced Member

Are you for real? I never said that she committed anything, nor did I claim she didn't. This was probably done after the court has decided, meaning all the questions were asked. I don't know the exact situation so I wouldn't know if she's guilty or not, and no one here could claim she did nothing unless they provide evidence.

There is no need to be rude.  You said "how do you know she repented" that is an implication in itself that there is a possibility that she has done it, even if you were replying to the OP. That was my point. The rest of my post was a reply in general. 

Edited by sunrise_786
  • Advanced Member

There is no need to be rude.  You said "how do you know she repented" that is an implication in itself that there is a possibility that she has done it, even if you were replying to the OP. That was my point. The rest of my post was a reply in general.

Lol, there is a possibility

• Advanced Member

There is no need to be rude. You said "how do you know she repented" that is an implication in itself that there is a possibility that she has done it, even if you were replying to the OP. That was my point. The rest of my post was a reply in general.

Yeah Saudi Arabia don't know how to apply Islam lol.

Edited by narcotic_ice
  • Veteran Member

Hello,

I wish Saudi Arabia would let the world study the court case. I wonder what evidence they have that she is guilty of the crime she is accused of doing?

Personally, I'm not sure if she is guilty. Saudi Arabia is known for lack of rights for women.

It is sadly possible that she was the scapegoat for a Saudi man who raped, tortured, and killed the little girl, then said she did it. :(  It is possible it was his word against hers.

Again, I wish Saudi Arabia would allow the international community to study her court case.

Peace and God bless you

• Veteran Member

Hello,

I wish Saudi Arabia would let the world study the court case. I wonder what evidence they have that she is guilty of the crime she is accused of doing?

Personally, I'm not sure if she is guilty. Saudi Arabia is known for lack of rights for women.

It is sadly possible that she was the scapegoat for a Saudi man who raped, tortured, and killed the little girl, then said she did it. :(  It is possible it was his word against hers.

Again, I wish Saudi Arabia would allow the international community to study her court case.

Peace and God bless you

Given all the miscarriages of justice against African Americans in the USA, maybe the United States should let the international community review all it's death penalty cases as well.

• Veteran Member

Given all the miscarriages of justice against African Americans in the USA, maybe the United States should let the international community review all it's death penalty cases as well.

Hello Haydar Husayn,

American lawyers are already reviewing cases with the death penalty against African Americans and other people. For example, Larry Griffin's case:

"Larry Griffin Missouri Conviction: 1981, Executed: 1995

A year-long investigation by the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund has uncovered evidence that Larry Griffin may have been innocent of the crime for which he was executed by the state of Missouri on June 21, 1995. Griffin maintained his innocence until his death, and investigators say his case is the strongest demonstration yet of an execution of an innocent man. The report notes that a man injured in the same drive-by shooting that claimed the life of Quintin Moss says Griffin was not involved in the crime, and the first police officer on the scene has given a new account that undermines the trial testimony of the only witness who identified Griffin as the murderer. Based on its findings, the NAACP has supplied the prosecution with the names of three men it suspects committed the crime, and all three of the suspects are currently in jail for other murders. Prosecutor Jennifer Joyce said she has reopened the investigation and will conduct a comprehensive review of the case over the next few months. "There is no real doubt that we have an innocent person. If we could go to trial on this case, if there was a forum where we could take this to trial, we would win hands down," stated University of Michigan law professor Samuel Gross, who supervised the investigation into Griffin's case. (St. Louis Post-Dispatch, July 11, 2005).

See "NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund Report on Larry Griffin"

Listen to "Missouri Execution Case Reopened" from NPR: All Things Considered (July 12, 2005)

Read "Did Missouri Execute An Innocent Man?" by Associated Press (July 12, 2005)"

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/executed-possibly-innocent

If the world would like to see court cases of people on the death penalty in the USA and those executed, I think they should be free to do so.

When I was ignorant of Jesus Christ's teachings, I supported the death penalty for killers and rapists. However, now because of more understanding of Jesus Christ's teachings, I do not support the death penaly.  It is sadly way too easy to kill an innocent person.

Peace and God bless you

• Advanced Member

Hello,

It is sadly possible that she was the scapegoat for a Saudi man who raped, tortured, and killed the little girl, then said she did it. :( It is possible it was his word against hers.

Peace and God bless you

I strongly would not doubt it. You can get away with everything that doesn't make the country look bad if you are a man in Saudi Arabia. Its not rocket science xD