Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ethics

Ahlulbayt Live: Religious Pluralism

Rate this topic

the rawafid are deleting my replies. for you who asked if i have kuffar friends. i say dont you read the quran??? Qur'an (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

the rawafid are deleting my replies. for you who asked if i have kuffar friends. i say dont you read the quran??? Qur'an (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

If the Quran forbids friendship and love of people of other faiths, then it really is not a book of peace and guidance.

إِنَّمَا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ قَاتَلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَأَخْرَجُوكُمْ مِنْ دِيَارِكُمْ وَظَاهَرُوا عَلَىٰ إِخْرَاجِكُمْ أَنْ تَوَلَّوْهُمْ ۚ وَمَنْ يَتَوَلَّهُمْ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ {9}

[shakir 60:9] Allah only forbids you respecting those who made war upon you on account of (your) religion, and drove you forth from your homes and backed up (others) in your expulsion, that you make friends with them, and whoever makes friends with them, these are the unjust.

Brother, looking at your posts, they are all practically spam. If you have nothing to say, not post senselessly. Do you claim Allah is unjust? Just because someone disbelieves in God does not imply they have rejected God even after receiving and knowing the truth. There are many non muslims who disbelieve in God or do not know of God. God is merciful and just, He will not throw people in hell for never having receiving the truth about Islam or being feed lies about Islam. Your ideology is exactly like that of the christians and jews who throw everyone who is not a christian or jew in hell. Also regarding that verse, the word used is awliya, as in allies or masters/guardian from the root mawla. Taking context of the verse during the time of Muhammad A.S when many tribes were attacking him it is understandable. Many hypocrites amongst the companions had ties with certain evil beings who were christian and jews. However, no one can deny history. Muhammad A.S allowed the christians, jews, and even polytheists to live in mecca and medina so there is no issue there.

(Salam)

Mashallah, thanks for sharing. There is indeed something weird about those who accept religious pluralism.

I didn't hear everything but there is one part where he says that Atheists do not necessarily go to Hell. I beg to differ...because If a person is truly an Atheist then he will go to Hell (especially those that preach Atheism). Also he has an incorrect understanding of the Trinity.

Edited by eThErEaL

I didn't hear everything but there is one part where he says that Atheists do not necessarily go to Hell. I beg to differ...because If a person is truly an Atheist then he will go to Hell (especially those that preach Atheism).

Nobody can say that an atheist will go to Hell, because an atheist is a human and humans can change their mind at any time. If that atheist was just stubborn, one day he might release his stubbornness and admit that he was wrong. Anyone can make tawbah and repent, but the one who waits so long that it is too late to repent, he will be the loser.

We are not God, we cannot condemn people to hell. What we can say is that be it a Muslim or a non Muslim, both can end up in hell or heaven according to Shia Imami Islam. If someone willfully rejects God even when they realize it is the truth, it is safe to assume their direction is hell. However, just because one is an atheist, does not imply they are not ignorant or the truth has not been tainted for them. Many atheists are atheists because of Christianity and other religions, probably 99.9% of the time. Of course Allah is All-Forgiving, given that Allah accepts their repentance on the basis of sincerity and true intention inshAllah. Only Allah knows...

(wasalam)

Nobody can say that an atheist will go to Hell, because an atheist is a human and humans can change their mind at any time. If that atheist was just stubborn, one day he might release his stubbornness and admit that he was wrong. Anyone can make tawbah and repent, but the one who waits so long that it is too late to repent, he will be the loser.

Salam!

Then he isn't an Atheist. I am sorry, but I didn't feel the need to clarify that I am obviously talking about those who remain Atheists or who die as Atheists.

Edited by eThErEaL