Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
hasanhh

Hijabi

Rate this topic

It means a shocked Muslimah.

:Hijabi:   :Hijabi:   :shaytan:   :Hijabi:   :Hijabi:  A wahabi and his wifes

Brother Sami:  :Hijabi:  :Hijabi:  :angel:  :Hijabi:  :Hijabi: 

Then Mother in Laws:  :angry:  :angry:  @)  :angry:  :angry: 

Edited by Khalilallah

Gentlemen, that is funny, but not what l am looking for.

Muslimas??????

First of all, that's not hijab but niqab, you know that.  :Hijabi: this is a sad saudi arabian woman, forced to wear what she doesn't like, or it means that this is a wahabi woman.

First of all, that's not hijab but niqab, you know that.  :Hijabi: this is a sad saudi arabian woman, forced to wear what she doesn't like,

.......................... so she makes up for the enforced niqab by wearing a ton of eye makeup, thanks to niqab, she can ditch the concealor though

(Muslimah Speaking  :rolleyes: )

Edited by starlight

.......................... so she makes up for the enforced niqab by wearing a ton of eye makeup, thanks to niqab, she can ditch the concealor though

(Muslimah Speaking  :rolleyes: )

Well, that's nothing new. But I am sure there are women who don't like this type of covering, but sadly have to wear it. And, it is not only that women in niqab use ton of eye makeup, those who wear normal hijab, also put a ton of makeup, on the whole face, so... 

Well, that's nothing new. But I am sure there are women who don't like this type of covering, but sadly have to wear it. And, it is not only that women in niqab use ton of eye makeup, those who wear normal hijab, also put a ton of makeup, on the whole face, so... 

yeah.. tha'ts why I mentioned the concealor  :D

That's actually not a bad question. I always figured it was to be used in some sort of sheepish/ninja combo capacity. Which, come to think of it, is a tad strange.

And for the people^ who see it as an oppressed niqabi, just thought I'd offer some perspective: some niqabis wear it perfectly voluntarily, so it could as easily be a proud niqabi.