Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
ShiaHashmi

Ideas For Interest Free Stable Returns

As I understand, you can keep your money in a bank and if they pay you interest that is fine as long as you didn't demand it. You just can't pay interest.

This is interesting, but is this your personal view or you have some fatwa to back it?

looking forward for a reply.

how can we take bank interest specially when we all know banks makes money from interest and they take it from other on higher rates and gives lower to those who deposit money in bank.

This is interesting, but is this your personal view or you have some fatwa to back it?

I follow Ayt. Sistani, but my reply is from memory. As soon as I am able I'll check my books and provide exact quote.

I agree with notme and it may pass that it is fine as long as you are not the one demanding usury from others, however personally I do not want any impurity from usury entering my money. There is no escape from paper money and the international currency market. Whether you keep the paper under your pillow, you are part of it because that paper will become worthless over time or expensive in some cases, even if slowly and you like everyone else on the planet will suffer or profit because of it.

Even if you buy gold its value will fluctuate because of the currency and market systems based on usury.

As I understand, you can keep your money in a bank and if they pay you interest that is fine as long as you didn't demand it. You just can't pay interest.

Are you allowed to choose a savings account that offers the highest interest return?

If you could find any information on this it would be greatly appreciated!

Invest it in the stock market. Granted it's a lot more volatile but If you know what your doing or better yet seek someone whom you trust that knows what they're doing could result in a yacht.

Edited by kbsquare