Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Khalilallah

I Am In Conflict With Myself Over The Charlie....

Rate this topic

(salam)

Khaliallah:  "ricochet " has nothing to do with it.

A 7.62x39 is an improved submachine gun round, outclassing 9mm and .45cal by far.

Secondly, an exiting round carries material with it, whether it is wood, sand, glass or flesh.

If a round had entered that officers head, the head will be slammed into the concrete and a ricochet exiting the face or crania. 7.62x39 does not have the 'hydrostatic effects' that the 5.56mm does.

None of that is seen.

The video shows another error in this St. Charlie's Day Massacre.

Oh, and the kosher-store shooter? First reports said the girl was with him inside. Then Saturday night, she is reported to be in Turkey "as having left before the.." attacks. ? Hyyat Boudaine (sp?) ??? How did France know who was inside and say someone was and in reality already left the country????

Its amazing how people come up with conspiracy theories for everything.  Some of these guys could literally be in the supermarket, take a bullet to the leg and have Baghdadi standing right there looking them in the eyes and theyd still be like

"It was a cardboard cutout of Baghdadi, it wasnt actually him!! the bullet was launched from some rocket in Israel! Heres the youtube video to prove it!!"

Edited by iCambrian

http://www.epochtimes.de/Je-Suis-Charlie-Paris-Charlie-Hebdo-False-Flag-Schraege-Details-und-Medienmanipulation-deuten-auf-False-Flag-Operation-VIDEO-a1213491.html

interesting video in this article...scroll down,the video is in english.

One woman who survided the attack said that one of the terrorist had blue eyes...

Edited by mina313

I suppose ill go ahead and comment on this.

Firstly, ive been looking around, and is there a place where the type of bullet used is actually stated?  The person commenting in the youtube video brings up, probably the most important factor, and that is, what is the size of the bullet used?

Regardless though, lets say it were the 7.62x39 bullet stated in the video. In the video, the bullet is depicted with a blown up scale of a ruler.  It almost looks like the video is depicting a 5 and a half inch long bullet.  So the video itself is designed to convey a bias position rather than designed to state facts.

In reality, if it were this bullet type used, were talking about a bullet, smaller than your average pinky. And with that, it isnt necessarily going to do damage as it is depicted in the youtube video (the watermelon exploding) to a human body.

Here in this video^ a person uses an ak-47 along with a 7.62x39 bullet.  Shoots a jug of what appears to be bleach at 5:44 (time in the video).  And he actually has to shoot it again for there to be noticeable damage to the jug.  Needless to say, a plastic jug isnt the equivelant of a structure made of bone, but neither is a watermelon.

And in the video the person states that anyone who denies this kind of damage has no experience with guns, but i actually, oddly enough am able to access resources that are knowledgeable of guns and bullets and what they are able to do.

Also in the video, the narrator states that the bullet actually hit the ground in front of the man laying down.  Then proceeds to circle the smoke cloud with a red outline (50 seconds into the video).  But as we can see, smoke does not equate to a bullet, and the smoke was actually traveling in a direction, away from the bullet, which is blatenly clear if you simply watch the video. And if you actually look at the angle of the gun when it is fired, it is quite clear that the bullet was not shot over the mans head at the far sidewalk. 

And of course, where is the pool of blood? Well, the video ends seconds after the shot is fired.  This isnt exactly a video game, we shouldnt assume that it ought to look like a game of resident evil where you take a rocket launcher and shoot it at a zombie. Now, if the video went on for a few more minutes, and there were still no blood, then the narrator may have a point, but with this footage we cant tell.  Also, its possible blood was edited out for TV viewers.

Aside from all of this, if it were hypothetically a fake shooting, you would have to explain what actually happened to the 12 (more than 12 if you count the female officer who was shot and/or hostages) people who were killed.  Did they just walk out of the building, hop on a plane and are now living big in the Bahamas?  What about their families? What about their friends? Their co-workers?  What about the medical assistance that arrived to help them out of the sight? 

In order to believe this was all staged, you would have to assume the existance of probably hundreds if not, potentially thousands of "actors" across a plethora of companies and organizations in both the public and private sector. 

It is unreasonable to believe this is all staged. The simple answer is, the man was shot on the sidewalk. The hospital aids were real, the officers were real, the cartoonists were actually shot and killed.  The hostages who died? They were real too.  The people in the supermarket (the civilians, the workers)? Yes, they were real as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And sorry to digress from the primary discussion of the topic. Its just sad when you have an innocent man (and a muslim!) get shot and killed by a terrorist, and you have some goofballs here on shiachat trying to make a conspiracy out of it.

"Killing of that stupid person was perfectly islamic" ~ ShiaHashmi (the person who posted the conspiracy video)

Edited by iCambrian

On 1/11/2015 at 7:57 AM, mina313 said:

http://www.epochtimes.de/Je-Suis-Charlie-Paris-Charlie-Hebdo-False-Flag-Schraege-Details-und-Medienmanipulation-deuten-auf-False-Flag-Operation-VIDEO-a1213491.html

interesting video in this article...scroll down,the video is in english.

One woman who survided the attack said that one of the terrorist had blue eyes...

Well, either they really aren't Muslims - or they are converts. The latter wouldn't surprise me much since I think many of the men who have joined ISIS from Germany (for example) are actually born Germans who (probably) converted. I think just like uneducated Muslims it's easy for convertits to fall into extremism by e.g. coming into contact with extremist groups. Though, I don't understand how non-Muslims would consider becoming Muslims after listening to extremists...

Wa salam.

Ref to mina313, post75

The Washington Post, 11Jan15, 1052EST is publishing an article praising  Lassana Bathily. :yaali:

entitled: "Muslim Man hailed for life-saving courage during Paris siege"

Edited by hasanhh

I saw a re-run of the Charlie attack  video on TV.

Now someone correct me, BUT  when the two assailants are starting to go back to the car, to me it sounds like the one man yells, "Come On"

in English?????

Who's benefit was behind the attack ? Muslims ? or Americans ? or Israel ?

French and Irish parliaments call for recognition of Palestinian state

Source : http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/dec/11/france-ireland-europe-recognise-palestine-israel

Paris march sees thousands flood streets, with more than 40 world leaders linking arms at front of rally

3228099371_see-this-guy.png

Edited by alirex

C'est ridicule...the top financiers and terrorist-leaders march against terrorism...

Nope, according to an article I just read (in which at the end, it was asked to stop islamic terrorism already) the top terrorist-supporters are Iran, Syria, Hamas and Hezbollah. Yup, that's exactly why they're losing so many men fighting against ISIS and all - because they support them. Way to go! -.-

But seriously, that's exactly what I thought, too.

Edited by Noor al-Batul

(salam)

This morning on Deutsche Welle, before the march in Paris, there were rallies held in Germany, and a few of those interviewed said they were there to stop France from starting anything over these shootings.

so islamically these cartoonists deserved a death punishment.

lets not discuss the method of killing them( excluding every possibility where an innocent person could be harmed)

right?

Nope, according to an article I just read (in which at the end, it was asked to stop islamic terrorism already) the top terrorist-supporters are Iran, Syria, Hamas and Hezbollah. Yup, that's exactly why they're losing so many men fighting against ISIS and all - because they support them. Way to go! -.-

But seriously, that's exactly what I thought, too.

you forgot to add how successful United states have been so far in bringing democracy and freedom in the world.

This morning on Deutsche Welle, before the march in Paris, there were rallies held in Germany, and a few of those interviewed said they were there to stop France from starting anything over these shootings.

Hm, what exactly do they mean with that? They're probably not Pegida-idiots. France has always had a certain problem with Muslims, I think. Though, whether Germans can allow themselves to let a majority of their citizens join those anti-Islam antics (and really, mostly this seems to be a problem in the East)... they're too scared to get the Nazi-stamp back on. But then again, I wouldn't swear on that.

you forgot to add how successful United states have been so far in bringing democracy and freedom in the world.

My bad!

I understood it to mean that many Germans do not want France to start more military operations that will get Germany involved.

Then, later, Hollande saying "doing our part" mentioned French troops in Mali (and somewhere else), Libya bombings and current participation in bombing lSlS/lS.

It is an Islamic ruling. The one who insults the prophet should be killed. I didn't make it up and it will not change by denying it's existence.

An Islamic ruling does not mean it is in Quran. And if you still believe that Islamic ruling is still authentic, then whats the point in verse 5:32 In quran that states if a person kills 1 person, then they have killed all of man kind and if they save 1 person, then they have saved all of man kind.

http://al-quran.info/#5:32