Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Saintly_Jinn23

Slaughter At Charlie Hebdo Magazine In Paris

Rate this topic

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-30710883

At least two masked attackers opened fire with assault rifles in the office and exchanged shots with police in the street outside before escaping by car.

President Francois Hollande said there was no doubt it had been a terrorist attack "of exceptional barbarity".

A major police operation is under way in the Paris area to catch the killers.

The latest tweet on Charlie Hebdo's account was a cartoon of the Islamic State militant group leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

The satirical weekly has courted controversy in the past with its irreverent take on news and current affairs.

The magazine was fire-bombed in November 2011 a day after it carried a caricature of the Prophet Muhammad.

People had been "murdered in a cowardly manner", President Hollande told reporters at the scene. "We are threatened because we are a country of liberty," he added, appealing for national unity.

UK Prime Minister David Cameron said in a tweet: "The murders in Paris are sickening. We stand with the French people in the fight against terror and defending the freedom of the press."

Two of those killed are police officers, France's AFP news agency reports, and several of the wounded are in a critical condition.

_80110894_paris_gun_attack_624map.jpg

Why do Muslims in Europe have to behave like this? Or a Better question is, what are Muslims doing to expunge these sort of deviants from their ranks?

Does it ever end? I swear if I wasn't Muslim it would be hard for me not to hate Muslims in general.

I know how you feel.

I just don't understand why the more self-respecting Muslims in these places don't just tie up these wannabe jihadists and throw them back on a boat to Pakistan or Algeria or wherever else. :no:

Edited by Saintly_Jinn23

Astaghfirullah, our lives are becoming more and more difficult in europe.. They created the monsters who have come back to feed on their blood. Even in London where i live there is a place called South Harrow where people have tagged "isis" on walls and "Kafir Shia's", I worry about this year and how it will unfold.

It's very wrong to kill these people, but is the, reason of killing, not that they mocked the Holy Prophet (saaw) ? If yes, then you COULD say (I am not saying this) that they should not have done what they did (if that was the reason).

What do you guys think?

It's very wrong to kill these people, but is the, reason of killing, not that they mocked the Holy Prophet (saaw) ? If yes, then you COULD say (I am not saying this) that they should not have done what they did (if that was the reason).

What do you guys think?

I think France is happy at the idea of kicking all Muslims off its land.

the Thinker : A day ago we have the large anti-islamic rallies - everyone is debating the subject of racism.

: Next day or so - we have this. Racism back on the subject.

Someone is pulling the strings of your minds and you are all falling for it.

Astaghfirullah, our lives are becoming more and more difficult in europe.. They created the monsters who have come back to feed on their blood. Even in London where i live there is a place called South Harrow where people have tagged "isis" on walls and "Kafir Shia's", I worry about this year and how it will unfold.

It's no wonder loons like Yasser Habib get followers if other Shia's solution to such things is telling the British media to stop "fanning the flames of sectarianism."

What do you guys think?

I think that's exactly the attitude that allows these things to keep happening. It's never OUR fault, we can never look at ourselves and say what's wrong with us, and we can never dare give the "enemies of Islam" or the Zionists any ground, even if it means supporting mass murderers.

The Prophet (pbuh) endured and forgave far worse insults to his person. Sometimes we just have to bear our cross. You know, instead of acting like wild monkeys.

the Thinker : A day ago we have the large anti-islamic rallies - everyone is debating the subject of racism.

Or maybe the fault isn't the boogeymen we can't prove exist and instead that of Muslims for tolerating radical religious innovations in their communities, being unable to handle criticisms without shouting or violence and alienating themselves socially and psychologically?

Or, hey, let's just say for the sake of argument Mossad is behind the whole thing, do you think it would be a matter of debate if there wasn't a problem in our communities?

Edited by Saintly_Jinn23

The most alarming thing is that everyone in this thread and elsewhere is assuming that "european resident muslims" committed the crime.

What makes you sure of that?

How do you know they were muslim? Are you sure wahabies are muslim? What if its a false flag to have france back on board the t.w.a.t. wagon?

The bogeymen can be classified as the first cause and they come in various forms, each with their own ideologies and moral laws.

What we are concerned is the issues of the STATE, which is another angle one could do their analysis on. Nations do not want to lose their nationality, yet they are embedded with the face of public opinion, thus by involving themselves in political and military interference in other states for both economic and ideological expansion, they then must appear to accept the responsibilities of taking in these " refugees of a different nationality, to appear democratic ( human ) to justify their expansion. Consider that, men of other STATES, have developed their own ideologies to combat men of other STATES. The fact that you consider the ideological differences within the communities is evident enough, to prove, that mankind will always differ in ideas, thus the CAUSE of the negation of perceived peace. The patterns prove to us, that, after every form of attack new laws are created, this is the only safest way to obscure reality from the masses and keep them contained within the walls of ideas, created by other men.

So what am I getting it? - I consider patterns in relations to acts and public opinion. If each act, leads to another act or goal of the state, then we can assume either, that the state creates ( the act ) it self for future self interest, or is created by another state to further their own agenda. We must consider since nine-ii , there is a global phenomenon that goes against the ideology of Islam. Does it mean Islam is the truth?, the other ideologies do not care if it is or is not, what they care for is, that the whole human races follows one IDEOLOGY.

Only brave nations have a secure existence, a future, a development; weak and cowardly nations go to the wall, and rightly so.

the State protects and embraces the life of the people, regulating it externally in all directions. On principle it does not ask how the people is disposed ; it demands obedience : its laws must be kept, whether willingly or unwillingly.

The second essential function of the State is to make war.

Without war there would be no State at all. All the States known to us have arisen through wars ; the protection of its citizens
by arms remains the first and essential task of the State. And so war will last till the end of history, as long as there is a plural number of States.

Edited by monad

It's no wonder loons like Yasser Habib get followers if other Shia's solution to such things is telling the British media to stop "fanning the flames of sectarianism."

Yes, unfortunately a common response to black and white thinking is black and white thinking. We become what we're reacting against; its the biggest scourge of humanity imo.

Breaking news emails come to my inbox and CBS and ABC have not sent anything. NBC said 10 dead and FOX News reported 12 dead and 15 wounded. These terrorists need to be caught. 

Can't help but feel that way.  All that I can think of is that we as Muslims need to make clear that mocking the Prophet (pbuh) is a hurtful, blasphemous, and terrible action, but we must never allow ourselves to commit un-Islamic practices.  I always consider the example of Ta'if when the Prophet (pbuh) was attacked and stoned until his sandals were spilling over with blood, and he prayed for their forgiveness and guidance.  Subhanallah!

After 9/11 here in the states, I was angry, ignorant, and harbored hatred in my heart toward the perpetrators and even Islam itself, astaghfirullah.  And yet by what I can only describe as the mercy of Allah (s.w.t.), mercy that I did not deserve, I was guided to learn more.  The shameful deed put Islam on my radar.  The more I learned about the Deen, the more I was convinced of the absolute truth of Islam and the fact that these deeds were un-Islamic. Now I do not believe the "official" version of the story, but at face value, I was at work that morning and saw these attacks happen.  I was very strongly Christian and even railed against Islam after the fact.  But even still, out of that terrible act, some good came. 

My brothers and sisters, fitna is all around us, but let us remember the ways of the righteous Prophets and Imams, especially Muhammad (pbuh) , the best of Allah's (s.w.t.) creation, and how he (PBUH&HF) came to end practices like blood feuds, etc.  To me, to insult the Prophet (pbuh), his Ahul Bayt (as), or Islam is a terrible and shameful act, and it hurts me very much when I see it.  Of course I feel obligated to try to educate whomever I can (despite my poor knowledge), however I can, but it is not for me to be judge and jury.  Allah (s.w.t.) is the best of judges, and to Him we all return. 

You forgot to mention one of the two officer's name was Ahmed. I found out about the story here (Dutch):

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/32542/Aanslag-Charlie-Hebdo/article/detail/2174149/2015/01/07/Genadeloos-afgemaakte-agent-is-42-jarige-Ahmed.dhtml

Not taking care of radicalizing aimless youth and allowing them to have a beheading fest in another country is bound to backfire.

I wouldn't be suprised with what you said, Monad.

France is a very racist and corrupt country, pulling the strings from behind would be just one of them. I'll just keep this "conspiracy theory" in the back of my mind for now but it's certainly an option.

The news is saying the magazine mocked all religions, so the people who attacked the place could be anyone. Even terrorists who want to make it look like Muslims did this.

Of course it was Muslims who did it. Probably the same salafist jihadists that Hollande and France have been arming and funding in Syria who have returned to bring glorious freedom and democracy to france.

Maybe this will get them to stop supporting "moderate" cannibals.

Also, this is one of the reasons why trying to unite with Sunnis is self destructive. If we tell everyone that there is no meaningful difference between us then people will believe it and blame us for everything Sunnis are doing.

another of NATO's "Operation Gladio " style attack .

The Telegraph's David Blair writes that the Paris gunmen showed advanced military skills:

"The gunmen who killed 12 people in and around the office of Charlie Hebdo magazine in Paris acted with a skill and calmness that bears all the hallmarks of advanced military training."

Edited by :Sami II

Also, this is one of the reasons why trying to unite with Sunnis is self destructive. If we tell everyone that there is no meaningful difference between us then people will believe it and blame us for everything Sunnis are doing.

Distance yourself all you want from the Sunnis, they'll still point to Hezbollah. It doesn't matter what branch they are from, Islam is terrorism. They create the Good and the Bad guys. Just like in a movie.

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته - May peace be upon you as well as Allah's mercy and his blessings
اللّهم صلّ على محمّد وآل محمّد - O Allah please pray upon Muhammad and the Family of Muhammad
بسم الله الرّحمن الرّحبم - Thanks to the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

أسعد الله أيامكم بذكرى مولد خير خلق الله محمد صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم - May Allah grant you happy days for the souvenir of the birth of Best of Allah's Creations, Muhammad may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him and his family

Thought living in France and having no sympathy for the cartoonists, the cartoonists still had the legal right to do whatever they wanted. It's up to us (muslims) to step up and show the true face of islam: a religion of mercy and compassion.

To be honest i don't feel sorry for the cartoonists who mocked islam, but i feel sorry for their families. Those terrorists who said "the Prophet has been avenged" while shooting around are the same people who have provoked country-wide hate to muslims and islam. Those terrorists have hurted the Prophet even more because they brought the spotlight on this [Edited Out]py magazine who was about to shut down because of financial problems. And now people are calling for it to be saved!

Best way to answer those cartoons is having the best manners around, and show the real islam of Messenger Muhammad and his Family -pbut-, not the islam of terrorists!

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته - And upon you be peace as well as Allah's mercy and his blessings

These terrorists need to be caught.

"Rest assured they will be, mr. Anderson." (Agent Smith voice)

I wager they will not be caught alive or they will have a burial at sea or something like that.

One long-standing editor resigned after a row about anti-Semitism.

In 1970 came the famous moment of Charlie's creation. Two dramatic events were dominating the news: a terrible fire at a discotheque which killed more than 100 people; and the death of former President Gen Charles de Gaulle.

Hara-Kiri led its edition with a headline mocking the General's death: "Bal tragique a Colombey - un mort", meaning "Tragic dance at Colombey [de Gaulle's home] - one dead."

The subsequent scandal led to Hara-Kiri being banned. To which its journalists promptly responded by setting up a new weekly - Charlie Hebdo.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-15551998

Some interesting background about the magazine, given the comments about how the magazine is a standard-bearer for free speech, with which only Muslims seem to have a problem.

More here about the anti-semitism story:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1994666/pg1

Edited by Haji 2003

This was charlie Hebdo's latest edition , a caricature depicting Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi (though its unclear if its actually depicting Al baghdadi, or is it depicting a random muslim) .I will translate it below .

2zxytee.jpg

'Still no shootings in france ? hold on, we have until end of January to send our prayers'

Of course it was Muslims who did it. Probably the same salafist jihadists that Hollande and France have been arming and funding in Syria who have returned to bring glorious freedom and democracy to france.

Maybe this will get them to stop supporting "moderate" cannibals.

And this is why I refuse to be called a muslim. I rather call myself a Shia for now. But it is true that everyone thinks Shia and Sunni are the same. Therefore, we must enlighten people. I suggest we do everything we can to seperate ourselves from the Sunnis in all angles. Sounds ironic doesn't it? Sounds like I'm suggesting for us to go to the wrong path doesn't it? Well, if you calculate this, in the end Sunnis will be alone on the battle field. It will be the people of the book: christians, jews, shias.

#spreadtheword

(salam)

And this is why I refuse to be called a muslim.

#spreadtheword

When Allah wants us to be muslims, we should not think this way.

However, we, as muslims, have nothing to say about this tragedy.

All those so called jihadi armed groups are watched very closely in western countries. I still wonder how those guys came into a secured building (the chief redactor was under police protection), shoot and kill 12 people, and then flee through massive Paris jams without being stopped by police.

They will end up just like the others, shot dead in their bunker appartements, islamist cell, case closed.

And this is why I refuse to be called a muslim. I rather call myself a Shia for now. But it is true that everyone thinks Shia and Sunni are the same. Therefore, we must enlighten people. I suggest we do everything we can to seperate ourselves from the Sunnis in all angles. Sounds ironic doesn't it? Sounds like I'm suggesting for us to go to the wrong path doesn't it? Well, if you calculate this, in the end Sunnis will be alone on the battle field. It will be the people of the book: christians, jews, shias.

#spreadtheword

The first imam who condemned this attack was a Sunni Imam living in  France.    

Distance yourself all you want from the Sunnis, they'll still point to Hezbollah. It doesn't matter what branch they are from, Islam is terrorism. They create the Good and the Bad guys. Just like in a movie.

To be honest. It is only Sunnis who will be pointing to hezbollah. And for the record, why do we need to unite with Sunnis. Maybe Allah was telling us Shias to unite with ourselves, not the Sunnis. Has anyone ever thought about that? Everyday I see Shias with a different set of principles of Islam from the Sunnis. Yet, we still try to do things with the "approval/acceptance/norm" of Sunnis. How ironic. It's time to be different even if it means calling ourselves Shia and not Muslim. Plus in Quran, the word Shia is spelled out so you are not even saying Haram things. Let them Sunnis deny Shias access to Mecca. Let that discrimination reveal itself. It's only a matter of time before Mecca will be saved again. By then, the walls covering Satan's pillars will be removed. And the black coverings of the Kabba will be removed to reveal a white or red covering like it use to be before. The crack on the Kabba that resembles Ali/Fatima will once again be known to the public.

Haha sorry for my fantasy lol

#is #anyone #with #me

The first imam who condemned this attack was a Sunni Imam living in  France.

When it comes to Islam in France, shias have absolutely no representation anyway.

We have dissociated from those takfiri bearded monkeys for long now. It's rather the western countries who should be blamed for sending those criminals to our shia brothers' countries to kill them for "democracy".

Why do Muslims in Europe have to behave like this? Or a Better question is, what are Muslims doing to expunge these sort of deviants from their ranks?

As long as they get religious feed from their homeland, they will continue to behave like retards. If this attack is not another conspiracy, it has created "NEW HEROES" for the "ASHIQ E RUSOOL's" . Good luck for the muslims in europe.

What i see:   This has nothing to do with satirical comics. This is France being punished for recognizing Palestine. #Mossad_in_action

http://rt.com/news/208187-israel-france-grave-mistake/

Edited by Invoker

for those who read french, please go on this link to check some caricatures that Charlie Hebdo made.. I'm sorry,but they go above the limit,  in the sense that they are criticizing jews and christians.. People with the hashtag '#JeSuisCharlie'' are blind

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2015/01/07/les-couvertures-les-plus-controversees-de-charlie-hebdo