Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Slaughter At Charlie Hebdo Magazine In Paris

Rate this topic

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The power of the media is that an attack by a handful of 'Muslims' leads people to think that civilisation is under attack by Muslims. In contrast Libya, Syria and Iraq have been brought to their knee

First a media outlet, then a kosher supermarket. Great. The extremists are doing a good job at uniting the liberals, the Christians and the Jews against the menace of "Islam".   Whether it was a false

In my head, this is very simple.  10-12 people get killed by terrorist, world leaders gather to march, people start facebook trends, march in the streets etc etc.    Not so very long ago, a whole bunc

Posted Images

• Veteran Member

The banks and the weapon companies always win...i can see "Heckler&Koch" and friends celebrating this news..

One can never go wrong in some instances which are so obvious. How did the angels predict us humans would bring about chaos and destruction. That alone marked the success of H&K. By the way H&K makes the very best guns ever and by far.

• 5 years later...
2 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

Latest attacks on Charlie Hebdo and the Punjabians seem supportive of the attacker:

What did the attacker accomplish except giving publicity to Charlie Hebdo? As I understand it, he even failed in his attack, which lasted barely 20 seconds. Just a scrawny Pakistani who couldn’t even do any real damage with the meat cleaver he had clutched in his hands.

What I don’t understand is if these people have such zeal and jealousy for Islam and the Prophet’s honor, why do they sell that very honor to escape the “Islamic Republic” and live in a country like France where Muslim ladies wearing a burqa is a criminal offense?