Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Slaughter At Charlie Hebdo Magazine In Paris

Rate this topic

So, in my opinion, in this 'constructed war' both extremist sides are controlled by the same forces.  I say both sides are extremist because freedom of speech can have a number of different interpretations, some more fundamentalist than others. When it comes to Islam the fundamentalist position is adopted, when it comes to other issues, the West circumscribes freedom of speech, and takes a gentler approach.

Br Haji , 

You are starting to sound like those crazy conspiracy theorists , or have I misread you ?

" Constructed war " sounds like something out of the Rand Corporation narrative, and who do you think might be these "same forces"?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The power of the media is that an attack by a handful of 'Muslims' leads people to think that civilisation is under attack by Muslims. In contrast Libya, Syria and Iraq have been brought to their knee

First a media outlet, then a kosher supermarket. Great. The extremists are doing a good job at uniting the liberals, the Christians and the Jews against the menace of "Islam".   Whether it was a false

In my head, this is very simple.  10-12 people get killed by terrorist, world leaders gather to march, people start facebook trends, march in the streets etc etc.    Not so very long ago, a whole bunc

Posted Images

• Veteran Member

Why are some of you upset that the media is blaming Islamic terrorists? The perpetrators of these crimes were Wahabi/Salafi terrorists who are sympathizers of ISIS. You never hear in the news media that Shia fundamentalists, Ibadi radicals, Sufi militants, etc. attacking or murdering innocent civilians. It's the same group and same gang. They are not Muslims. They are devil worshipers who give verbal assent to the Koran and Mohammed. Stop feeling bad for yourselves because the attackers are not true Muslims but terrorist haters.

There, in red, is the answer to your own question. We Shia are against all injustice. If the Salafists did not commit the crime then they should not be punished, doesn't matter how much they hate us. Instead the guilty party should be found and punished, whoever they are.

Moreover, we have witnessed through recent history that the War against Terror is rather killing innocents, women and children, perhaps more non-combatants than the combating terrorists. Entire countries in our region have been ruined in a serial manner and it translates to our very own ruin even the local Christian communities have suffered because of it. And then, these Jihadists are the creation of those seemingly hunting them now, looting and destroying as they go in pursuit of their own mad dog. And this is a vicious cycle. The latest example, once again, being the NATO support of terrorists in Syria. And now that they have spread into Iraq, like a strain of incredible lethal virus in a controlled lab you wish to bomb them in Iraq once more and keep them under control. Its quite clear who is who and what is what from all this. The country of origin of their militant wahabi doctrine is a puppet of the West, a monarchy created by the West and awarded to their world war 1 allies, the brigands of al-saud.

• Veteran Member

The modern inquisition.

Spain was successful in kicking Islam as a whole after 8 centuries of prosperous culture from its lands. It didn't only remove Muslim rulers. Then inquisition worked as double strike, both Rome Christianity and others were damaged.

Islam as institutionalize religion is seen as threat . It's people may live under Europe's laws peacefully but their heart loyalty will be always with AL azhar, Mecca and Qom.

If the interests of America was to wage war against Russia, will Muslims waste their lives in a war that benefits non but few corporations?

If France saw that it's interest is to destabilize Syria which France sees as part of its colonial inheritance , will Muslims wage war against their country just so that mother of liberty can expand and regain some of its lost might?

Most Muslims would ask their scholars and most of these scholars will say that it is not allowed to fight along side non Muslims against Muslims.

But this equation is lost from the current events, right?

Super powers indirectly used Muslim youths as shadow armies without their knowing to destroy themselves and USSR.

Let's bring the rulers down in ussr and let's turn Islam to the typical blood thirsty religion just like Christianity in the inquisition Era.

France is shouting that Muslims are not welcomed. France dose not care if your loyalty is to azhar mecca or qom. If you want to stay in France, you should be enlightened . And if you don't want France to destabilize your land then you should be enlightened. Loyalty of the enlightened is to mother of liberty .

After the demographic hole that the war in Syria has created, and the call of the pope to embrace the refugees in France , I think France has to control the influx of masses heading to it.

The war in Iraq and Syria is expected to last for years as per the American generals. This is translated to long investment by politicians. Hence, we are to expect such of these attacks of dual damage to pop up more frequently in the coming years.

• Advanced Member

With this attack, if someone said that Muslims were destroying Europe, could anyone honestly deny it? I am soooo ashamed at this attack and all the other attacks happening one after another. First it was the Boko Haram kidnapping the girls, then ISIS and beheadings and rape, then the mass killing of children in Peshawar, then this - I just ask myself - when will it end? 

After I was born what news I remember on TV was chechens taking hostages in a Moscow theater, then I remember Phillipines millitants taking hostages, then came 9/11 and then Madrid, London, one after another, one after another.

Even though I am Shia, it still makes me cringe inside when I see these attacks taking place under the garb of Islam.

I eagerly look forward to my "expiry date" sometime around 2060 when I finally will be able to rest in peace without news every few weeks about another horrible atrocity committed in the name and garb of Islam.

Why are some of you upset that the media is blaming Islamic terrorists? The perpetrators of these crimes were Wahabi/Salafi terrorists who are sympathizers of ISIS. You never hear in the news media that Shia fundamentalists, Ibadi radicals, Sufi militants, etc. attacking or murdering innocent civilians. It's the same group and same gang. They are not Muslims. They are devil worshipers who give verbal assent to the Koran and Mohammed. Stop feeling bad for yourselves because the attackers are not true Muslims but terrorist haters.

Unfortunately the news never reports it as "Salafi Terrorists" they always say "Muslim terrorists" which means that all non Muslims are brainwashed into hating Islam.

^ ^ ^

Jesus Christ, learn to quote properly for once.

Jesus christ is not here, & sorry for the inconvenience.

You probably also deny Jesus' return as well. Disgusting.

Astaghfirullah.

Ascension and return of Jesus and Birth of Jesus with out human father are doctrines of Pauline Christians that are infused in Islam. No where Quran confirms his return nor Quran says, he was born with out human Father. 

If u ever had read & understood the Holy Quran once in ur meaningless life u wouldnt dare take to me on this issue. 

Ever read the farewell sermon? Lets talk about the point on which we agree mutually... shall we? 

"No Prophet will come after me" 

If Isa a.s is expected to return than i guess he is the final prophet on earth NOT Mohammad. This is   what you believe & having said that i must say u dont believe in the finality of the prophethood for Mohammad saw. Naudhubillah..... This is kufar do u know that? 

Quran confirms, he died in 3:55 and 5:116-117. Over 25 times, word Wafaat is used in Quran and its meaning is always death. when in verse 10:46, word of Wafaat comes for Prophet Mohammad, these fanatics translate it as death but when same word Wafaat comes in 3:55, 5:116-117 for Jesus, these criminals translate it TO TAKE UP with physical Body. Material physical Human body can never enter in Paradise or Heavens as they are in Spiritual Realm. Only Soul can enter after death. 

At least the "weirdos" who do tatbir are nice enough to only do non-lethal cuts on their own bodies and then courteous enough to clean up after themselves and keep an ambulance filled with medical supplies nearby instead of driving an ambulance filled of explosives into the middle of a bazaar on its busiest day.

Like i said, the more u speak about sunni islam the more u spit out ignorance & rubbish which has been breeding inside ur head. Instead of being neutral & conducting a fair analysis of the situation (u like all other shias) dont miss the opportunity to promote hatred against the sunnis. Pity on u!

How many salafies do u think plan to hijack an ambulance for that purpose?

I never said that. i actually think most Salafis are normal people who really don't want to hurt anyone.

:rolleyes:

We accept that not everyone will become a Muslim, let alone a Shi'a.

Can u clarify these words more? 

Doesn't mean we accept what they say to be true.

That is why u people invented taqiyyah. 

I'm sorry if I don't measure the worth of a state by how much it conquers by waging war on surrounding territories.

Had Umar ra not conquered Iraq & Iran it would have still been the land dominated by zoroastrians.

The cultivation of even 1 true believer is worth more than all the planets of the universe. Umar may as well have ruled an anthill for I care.

I wonder how come these lands are now strongholds of "pious" muslims who have devoted there entire lives for their own self proclaimed ahul bayt. 

So please have some shame. 

As for the 3rd sermon of Nahjul balagha, it is a forgery of Sharif Radhi, the compiler. Proponents of the sermon argue that the quality of the sermon is higher than the ability of Al-Radhi, and that others referred to the sermon centuries before Al-Radhi was born. 

I find it funny how you say "your first imam" for starters. Do you disown Ali?

Really hurts when someone doesn't show the same level of respect for the figures u deem sacred... or does it not? Tit for Tat

Do you not consider him an Imam? 

No, I consider Sayyidna Ali ra to be the 4th rightly guided caliph. Sayyidna Usman, Umar & Abu Bakr all are better than him. Umar is btter than Usman & Abu Bakr is better than Umar.

Strange how you present yourself as so pious yet so casually speak blasphemy.

The probem with u imami fanatics is that u have ur own definition of blasphemy. U twist the meanings of Quranic verses just to prove ur ideology as the most authentic. U people do takfeer on the sacred personalities of Sunnis, accuse the wife of the Holy Prophet saw of adultery & talk about blasphemy? U are a disgrace to Islam. 

Second, Umar choosing Hell instead of Paradise is not Ali's fault anymore than its Moses' fault the Israelites worshiped the calf in spite of having clear proofs of Allah before their eyes and him as a guide. It's not Jesus' fault the Jews rejected him.

Allah chose the best for Umar ra. During his reign of 10 years we find no signs of conspiracies or division among the ummah.  His reign is even admired by his enemies. Michael H. Hart included Umar in his top 100. 

Allah swt gave honor & success to Umar ra whereas He gave jealousy & failures to u shias. Poor souls.

U might as well debate with me on the achievements of Umar anytime.

It is clear to me you Salafis worship worldly success and power, not God. Without a war to wage, a land to conquer and sinners to punish, you have no other center in your lives. I say this not as a sweeping generalization, because I think many otherwise good people have been deceived by the tricks of your tongues. But Salafism is about as on par with Zionism and Nazism as far as cancerous belief systems go.

Ok if u want it this way.....

Tell me; Was Sayyidna Ali ra a salafi? He waged wars upon muslims just to grab khilafah or did he not? BE open to criticism

Shiasm is at par with judaism, hinduism, & zoroastrianism & many other religions.

Just an e.g

i)12 tribes of jews with the twelve imams of shiaism

ii) the holy pentagon of 5 (punj tan) with 5 gods of different religions the oldest being; Forsake not your gods. Forsake not Wadd, nor Suwa', nor Yaghuth and Ya'uq and Nasr. (Nuh:23)   Suwa was a female.

also found in hinduism

Paarbati (parvati), Hari Hara, Barahma, Wishno, Mahesh Desho

Parvati (Mother-Universe) is the goddess

also found in zoroastrianism

Amor Amazhda, Angrino, Fire, Sun, Earth

Earth is the goddess.

iii) Jew's Hamsa with ur Alam of Abbas

& many more........

Edited by Invoker
  • Veteran Member

The power of the media is that an attack by a handful of 'Muslims' leads people to think that civilisation is under attack by Muslims. In contrast Libya, Syria and Iraq have been brought to their knees by the West and there isn't an equivalent comparison.

Knees is humble expression. Libya and Syria were assassinated and turned to ashes. But we all can understand that this destruction is justifiable right?

Curses upon the oppressors, may their day come very soon.

Or they're cowards!

Ilm ud din & mumtaz qadri were not cowards. They didnt ran away. They killed in their love for the Holy Prophet saw & testified in the courts. They are not my heroes btw. This is a different situation my friend.

We need to stop thinking that everything is one giant conspiracy against Islam, and recognize the fact that we have a cancer growing in our religion trying to take it over.  We need to take the fight to these low life scumbags and show them that we will not tolerate this.  Our inability to recognize the fact that we are losing our religion to them is only going to make things worse.  

This IS a conspiracy against European muslims. Why would someone chant Allah u Akbar while killing? Why did the french intelligence failed to deliver? How did the terrorists knew the cartoonist & editors were inside the building? After fleeing from the scene where can they possibly go? Its Paris not Baghdad. 

France is being punished by Mossad for recognizing Palestine

Unfortunately it's mostly Sunnis that are doing these things, and any attempts by Shia to stop it will likely only make it worse.  

Those who kill innocent people or in the name of religion are niether sunni's nor shias. Enough of this nonsense,

We also need to quit throwing fits anytime someone says something mean about us, or God.  Let Allah judge them.

First u accuse sunnis of this genocide & now this statement. Funny!

Take a look this video CAREFULLY from 00:10 & tell me did he really shoot in the policeman's face?  

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bc6_1420632668

Edited by Invoker
  • Veteran Member

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-30710883

_80110894_paris_gun_attack_624map.jpg

Why do Muslims in Europe have to behave like this? Or a Better question is, what are Muslims doing to expunge these sort of deviants from their ranks?

Hello Saintly Jinn,

This is the question I have as well - the Shia response to this tragedy. (I know IS, which is against the Shias and other people as well, are happy about this incident.)  Thanks for asking this.

Peace and God bless you

It's very wrong to kill these people, but is the, reason of killing, not that they mocked the Holy Prophet (saaw) ? If yes, then you COULD say (I am not saying this) that they should not have done what they did (if that was the reason).

What do you guys think?

Hello Ali-F,

People do what other people don't like everyday. That's no reason to kill them.

The freedoms of press, religion, assembly, and speech of course will produce various and even atagonistic voices. For example, as an American Christian, it bothers me what Satanists are doing in the USA. However, I would never dream of taking away their freedom. When Jesus Christ returns, he will be the King of kings and all people will be under his authority (Psalm 2). As a sheep in Jesus' pasture, I am to obey him, which includes loving those who are against him (Matthew 5:43-48; Luke 6:27-37).

Peace and God bless you

Edited by Christianlady
  • Veteran Member

The news is saying the magazine mocked all religions, so the people who attacked the place could be anyone. Even terrorists who want to make it look like Muslims did this.

Hello Hameedeh,

Attacking and killing people is disobedient to Jesus Christ  (Matthew 5:43-48; Luke 6:27-37). Jesus Christ didn't kill anybody or lead his followers into fighting/killing anybody. "Christians" who disobey Jesus are not truly Christians, or are disobedient and will be punished by God for their disobedience, or are ignorant and committing unintentional sin. Thankfully, nowadays most Christians do not attack those who mock Jesus Chirst. Sadly, many Christians do not understand that Jesus Christ also did not invade and occupy other people's lands, but that's another subject.

Peace and God bless you

• Advanced Member
So far, the police named 3 potential suspects:

- the Algerian brothers Cherif (32) and Said (34) Kouachi and the 18 years old Hamyd Mourad who is speculated to be a helper.

- Cherif drinks alcohol, smokes weed and sleeps with his girlfriend according to his lawyer. A fine muslim indeed. 

- 3 attacks occured against muslims in France after the incident, involving shooting and explosions. 2 mosques and a kebab shop near a mosque. No deaths and no wounded. 

One side uses violence to tone down "freedom of speech" (< used by hypocrites) and the other uses violence to preserve "freedom of speech". I'd sentence the killers of Charlie to death if we had it in Europe. At the same time, I'd put Charlie on trial for his constant attacks under the guise of humor.

FLASH:

ABC News citing AP reports @ 22:44EST that 1 Suspected Shooter has SURRENDERED.

Hamyd was in school at the time of the shooting, according to his classmates. He was frightened about his name showing up everywhere in the media and "surrendered".

The freedoms of press, religion, assembly, and speech of course will produce various and even atagonistic voices. For example, as an American Christian, it bothers me what Satanists are doing in the USA. However, I would never dream of taking away their freedom. When Jesus Christ returns, he will be the King of kings and all people will be under his authority (Psalm 2). As a sheep in Jesus' pasture, I am to obey him, which includes loving those who are against him (Matthew 5:43-48; Luke 6:27-37).

Peace and God bless you

Like the UK governement ordering the Guardian to destroy the Snowden evidence? What a fine freedom of press indeed.

Invoker/Saintly, take the Sunni/Shia dispute to the proper section please.

• Veteran Member

So far, the police named 3 potential suspects:

- the Algerian brothers Cherif (32) and Said (34) Kouachi and the 18 years old Hamyd Mourad who is speculated to be a helper.

- Cherif drinks alcohol, smokes weed and sleeps with his girlfriend according to his lawyer. A fine muslim indeed. 

- 3 attacks occured against muslims in France after the incident, involving shooting and explosions. 2 mosques and a kebab shop near a mosque. No deaths and no wounded. 

One side uses violence to tone down "freedom of speech" (< used by hypocrites) and the other uses violence to preserve "freedom of speech". I'd sentence the killers of Charlie to death if we had it in Europe. At the same time, I'd put Charlie on trial for his constant attacks under the guise of humor.

Hamyd was in school at the time of the shooting, according to his classmates. He was frightened about his name showing up everywhere in the media and "surrendered".

Like the UK governement ordering the Guardian to destroy the Snowden evidence? What a fine freedom of press indeed.

Invoker/Saintly, take the Sunni/Shia dispute to the proper section please.

Hello Wing,

The UK government should not have ordered the Guardian to do that, though I have heard that many people's lives were in danger due to Snowden. If that is the case, then they should have blocked out all the names of the people in danger.

Peace and God bless you

• Veteran Member

1) Ilm ud din & mumtaz qadri were not cowards. They didnt ran away. They killed in their love for the Holy Prophet saw & testified in the courts. They are not my heroes btw. This is a different situation my friend.

2) This IS a conspiracy against European muslims. Why would someone chant Allah u Akbar while killing? Why did the french intelligence failed to deliver? How did the terrorists knew the cartoonist & editors were inside the building? After fleeing from the scene where can they possibly go? Its Paris not Baghdad. 

France is being punished by Mossad for recognizing Palestine

3) Those who kill innocent people or in the name of religion are niether sunni's nor shias. Enough of this nonsense,

4) First u accuse sunnis of this genocide & now this statement. Funny!

5) Take a look this video CAREFULLY from 00:10 & tell me did he really shoot in the policeman's face?  

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bc6_1420632668

1) If they weren't cowards, they wouldn't have run away.  They would've faced the police that came after them, and they wouldn't be in hiding right now.  And there are plenty of places to hide in a big city. They could be in a dumpster in an alley, or at a friends house, or holding someone at gun point.   They could've even left the city before their faces were released.  And those pakistani idiots that shot someone did so because they were probably too insecure in their faith, and probably their own manhood, that they had to resort to such low level tactics.

2) This isn't a conspiracy, these are a bunch of idiots running around doing things in the name of Islam and saying "God is Great" while they do it.  If they thought they were killing in the name of God, why not yell that he is great?

3) It doesn't matter what you want to call them, it's what they identify as.  And the fact of the matter is that the majority of these idiots are Sunnis, and more specifically Wahabis.

4) I'm not sure what is wrong with my statement, but I never accused Sunnis of genocide, I said that the majority of idiots carrying out these terrorist acts are sunnis, not that the majority of Sunnis are terrorists.  Learn to read.  Secondly, it's universally accepted that murder is wrong.  These 3 idiots murdered 12 people.  There was no trial, as is required by Islam, so you cannot say these killing were justified.  Therefore these people are murders, not lawful executioners, and we should stamp them out, and people like them.  Let God judge everyone else.

5) Who said he was shot in the face?  I didn't.  I believe he was shot from a distance before they ran up to him.  It may be possible that they missed at that close range while running, but he was shot in the groin from what I red elsewhere.  That can easily be a lethal injury by itself.

6) You're an idiot.

Edited by coldcow
  • Advanced Member

You mean that the people murdered, deserved it?

Anyone who insults the prophet is to be killed according to some.

Since when is it our job to judge and punish people based off laws that aren't applicable in the country in which they live?  If these people lived in Saudi, or Iran, then sure, put them in front of a court and let a judge hand down punishment.  It is not our place to go around judging random people and punishing them based off something that isn't wrong where they live.  If you think that should happen, then perhaps western countries need to just start carpet bombing large areas of Muslim countries where things like child marriage exist, or where flags of Western countries are burned.

That's why we need to start taking care of these idiots ourselves.  Imagine how many of them would be walking around if they knew they'd get a beating at their masjid for bringing up such extremist throughts?  Better yet, just turn them over to the police and let them get beaten in jail.

But again it's mostly up to our normal religious Sunni brothers to take the lead on this, since it's mostly the dumb Sunnis that are doing these things.  Although I'm sure there are dumb Shia that have tried similar things.

perhaps my wording was wrong, but i did say they were asking for it, especially when ISIS types are running around europe/ME

Mass murdering entire populations is a trend the west already follows.

In regards to the rest of your post:

If you want to take care of these idiots yourselves, why doesn't any muslim do anything about them? We all live too comfortably to do anything about it. All that comes out of peoples mouthes is sheepish lip service. I find it is utter hypocrisy and foolishness to bring this "lets get rid of them ourselves" idea especially now. 

• Veteran Member

(salam)

The two suspects are on the US "No Fly List".

0800, 09Jan15

2nd Hostage situation: DW, ABC, and NBC are reporting another hostage situation 20 miles away from the 2 suspects held up in an industrial building with a hostage of their own.

CBS reports that this 2nd sitrep has a 2005 connection to the two murderers in al-Qaida recruitment.

0700EST/GMT BBC reported  at about 0726EST that at least one mosque had graffiti sprayed on its gates Muslims found when going to Jummah.

• Veteran Member

(salam)

The two suspects are on the US "No Fly List".

The EU commission will resume talks with the European Parliament next week on a bill that would allow the collection of air passenger data for anti-terrorism purposes, foreign affairs chief Mogherini said. She also announced a review of the EU's security strategy in the wake of the Charlie Hebdo attack.

https://euobserver.com/tickers/127141

• Veteran Member

(salam)

Somebody explain something to me.

Just like the car in the airport parking lot after 9-11, again we have two suspects leaving their IDs in their abandoned car.

Why would anybody leave an ID behind?????????????

LOL .. :D

Its because they want to get shot and have their burial at sea. LOL

• Advanced Member

Salam!

This video is also very interesting: 

But it is in German, so I tried to write down some of the points (without specifically checking the truth of the facts) - I thought it was interesting. And that's not the sole voice in Germany speaking out their doubts; not everyone is a fool.

"The identity of the killers isn’t really known, the mass media only feeds us that it’s obvious it were radical Muslims – and the police found out only minutes after the attack.

The men are said to have shouted “We avenged the prophet!” in perfect French. Furthermore, the satire office was under police protection because of the fear of such attacks- but apparently, that wasn’t enough.

The case seems to be solved even before the police could arrange a special commission- it has to be Muslims, just like on 11th September, 2001, in New York. In both cases, the cities claim they have been caught off guard, completely by surprise, yet it takes them only minutes to find the milieu the killers are from.

Similar to 9/11, the police had a lot of luck. One of the attackers lost his ID (in the car). Who takes his ID along when he plans to kill people with style? Only radical Muslims. People like Satam al-Suqami. His ID flew down to the streets of New York City without any damage, 100m North of the Twin Towers and therefore, against the heading (direction of flight) of flight 11. His ID ‘survived’ the collision with WTC 1, ‘escaped’ the explosion of the machine and wasn’t buried under the ruins. All this are information the mass media sells us as hard facts. Guilty upon assumption.

All this happens in a time, were France (many citizens) moved over to the right-wing – in comparison to the FN the NPD is a joke.

France powers (under a false-flag) colonial wars in Mali which help the French atom industry to reach the element Yellow Cake. Le Monde is in charge of the reporting (news) in Paris- the gazette belongs to Matthew Picase, the vice-president of Lazard … (?) which is a branch of Lazard, one of the world’s largest US investment banks

So, a US investment bank has huge influence over what a French citizen will know through one of the main news’ sources in France.

Their rival is Le Figaro which belongs to the defense company Dassault which controls 70 more gazettes. Serge Dassault is a member of the conservative right wing UMP. He is the third richest, active politician in the world and fifth richest man in France.

How independent is the media in France, really?

Who, for example, permanently engages militarily on the African continent with Dassault products and accepts that whole areas are controlled by militants whom the industry deals with by providing weapons and exporting Uran, shouldn’t be surprised if it gets down to migrations into the responsible country. These people are often poor, uneducated and therefore, easily susceptible for revenge. Religion, no matter which, is only the host. Since NATO kills daily for France, is it a religious (Christian/Jewish) radical organization? Obviously not.

We should stop them from using us- because that’s what they do. The pictures of the killing in France are brutal but not there to inform us but to push the people into a hysteria.

Now, France can distract from their inner political problems because they create a replacement-enemy and can allow special laws which wouldn’t only involve foreigners and asylum-seekers, but a majority of French citizens who are neither of those.

NATO organized terror-attacks for 40 years either themselves or they used others, mostly radical fractions – and those radicalists showed the same brutality and efficiency as those in France. Fact is, the killers were professionals- they came, they killed, they escaped.

Though, wouldn’t an auto-bomb have done the job, too? Did they have to be in the camera’s view when they killed? Yes, if the goal was to cause the maximal shock-reaction from the masses. Same as the attack in New York, the attacks were done in a way you could show evidently on TV- unlike the attacks of Breiwick in Norway who didn’t need any cameras. Brewick was Christian and claimed to have killed for Christian values, his actions demanded 77 victims (mostly children and youths).

So, apparently, the Muslim attacks follow a specific pattern: The attackers are careful that their attacks can be used by the media, optionally so. Though, when Christians kill, cameras don’t play any role. Why? Terror only has an effect, if it’s pushed up by the media. The target aren’t the victims – we are the targets.

Paris will play a central role on the PEGIDA stages in the future- perfect. But we should realize something else, too: There are no coincidences in history. Gustave le bon was perfectly correct, over 100 years ago, when he wrote: The masses don’t judge or judge wrongly. The judgments they absorb are forced on them and not investigated ones.

PEGIDA should be named PEGADA – the masses don’t have to fear an Islamisation of the West but an Americanisation. Not the radical Muslims are the danger but the supervision devices of the NSA and their intentions.

We, the West, we, the NATO, we, the BRD – we kill every day thousands of people in the East and Africa – and those people are Muslims. But we make radical Muslims out of them. Statistically, the chance of being hit by a bolt is higher than being attacked by a mad-man with a Quran in his bag, here in Europe.

Looking at the attacks Europe, 2013, we see that out of 219 incidents only 6 were out of religious motives (Europol). Why isn’t that a matter in our media? Because it doesn’t benefit the US agenda."

- Some of the points made are interesting, though maybe not new ;)

Wa salam.

• Basic Members

Dear France,

as you sow,so shall you reap.

Exactly my thought. France was one of the first countries that worked hand in hand with gulf states to oust Assad and bring democracy to the Syrians. The result being the complete destruction of Syria. It is quite ironic that those "freedom fighters" went back to spread "democracy" in Paris.

Feel sorry for the victims but this should be a lesson to the French administration to stop meddling in Syria.

• Advanced Member

(salam)

Somebody explain something to me.

Just like the car in the airport parking lot after 9-11, again we have two suspects leaving their IDs in their abandoned car.

Why would anybody leave an ID behind?????????????

So that they can get credit for their action.  They are proud of it and want it to be known.  They see themselves as heroic avengers, 

• Advanced Member

Some people may say, oh these guys are too stupid or this story is too stupid to be true.

But let's not forget the fact that these lunatics are crazy. They're radical nutcases. And we shouldn't assume their actions ought to be rational.

Like the shooting of children in Pakistan, it's just too rediculous to be true, and yet, it is true, crazy fanatical Muslims attacked a bunch of innocent kids.

So let's drop the conspiracy ideas and accept the reality of the situation.

• Basic Members

Salam!

This video is also very interesting: 

But it is in German, so I tried to write down some of the points (without specifically checking the truth of the facts) - I thought it was interesting. And that's not the sole voice in Germany speaking out their doubts; not everyone is a fool.

"The identity of the killers isn’t really known, the mass media only feeds us that it’s obvious it were radical Muslims – and the police found out only minutes after the attack.

The men are said to have shouted “We avenged the prophet!” in perfect French. Furthermore, the satire office was under police protection because of the fear of such attacks- but apparently, that wasn’t enough.

The case seems to be solved even before the police could arrange a special commission- it has to be Muslims, just like on 11th September, 2001, in New York. In both cases, the cities claim they have been caught off guard, completely by surprise, yet it takes them only minutes to find the milieu the killers are from.

Similar to 9/11, the police had a lot of luck. One of the attackers lost his ID (in the car). Who takes his ID along when he plans to kill people with style? Only radical Muslims. People like Satam al-Suqami. His ID flew down to the streets of New York City without any damage, 100m North of the Twin Towers and therefore, against the heading (direction of flight) of flight 11. His ID ‘survived’ the collision with WTC 1, ‘escaped’ the explosion of the machine and wasn’t buried under the ruins. All this are information the mass media sells us as hard facts. Guilty upon assumption.

All this happens in a time, were France (many citizens) moved over to the right-wing – in comparison to the FN the NPD is a joke.

France powers (under a false-flag) colonial wars in Mali which help the French atom industry to reach the element Yellow Cake. Le Monde is in charge of the reporting (news) in Paris- the gazette belongs to Matthew Picase, the vice-president of Lazard … (?) which is a branch of Lazard, one of the world’s largest US investment banks

So, a US investment bank has huge influence over what a French citizen will know through one of the main news’ sources in France.

Their rival is Le Figaro which belongs to the defense company Dassault which controls 70 more gazettes. Serge Dassault is a member of the conservative right wing UMP. He is the third richest, active politician in the world and fifth richest man in France.

How independent is the media in France, really?

Who, for example, permanently engages militarily on the African continent with Dassault products and accepts that whole areas are controlled by militants whom the industry deals with by providing weapons and exporting Uran, shouldn’t be surprised if it gets down to migrations into the responsible country. These people are often poor, uneducated and therefore, easily susceptible for revenge. Religion, no matter which, is only the host. Since NATO kills daily for France, is it a religious (Christian/Jewish) radical organization? Obviously not.

We should stop them from using us- because that’s what they do. The pictures of the killing in France are brutal but not there to inform us but to push the people into a hysteria.

Now, France can distract from their inner political problems because they create a replacement-enemy and can allow special laws which wouldn’t only involve foreigners and asylum-seekers, but a majority of French citizens who are neither of those.

NATO organized terror-attacks for 40 years either themselves or they used others, mostly radical fractions – and those radicalists showed the same brutality and efficiency as those in France. Fact is, the killers were professionals- they came, they killed, they escaped.

Though, wouldn’t an auto-bomb have done the job, too? Did they have to be in the camera’s view when they killed? Yes, if the goal was to cause the maximal shock-reaction from the masses. Same as the attack in New York, the attacks were done in a way you could show evidently on TV- unlike the attacks of Breiwick in Norway who didn’t need any cameras. Brewick was Christian and claimed to have killed for Christian values, his actions demanded 77 victims (mostly children and youths).

So, apparently, the Muslim attacks follow a specific pattern: The attackers are careful that their attacks can be used by the media, optionally so. Though, when Christians kill, cameras don’t play any role. Why? Terror only has an effect, if it’s pushed up by the media. The target aren’t the victims – we are the targets.

Paris will play a central role on the PEGIDA stages in the future- perfect. But we should realize something else, too: There are no coincidences in history. Gustave le bon was perfectly correct, over 100 years ago, when he wrote: The masses don’t judge or judge wrongly. The judgments they absorb are forced on them and not investigated ones.

PEGIDA should be named PEGADA – the masses don’t have to fear an Islamisation of the West but an Americanisation. Not the radical Muslims are the danger but the supervision devices of the NSA and their intentions.

We, the West, we, the NATO, we, the BRD – we kill every day thousands of people in the East and Africa – and those people are Muslims. But we make radical Muslims out of them. Statistically, the chance of being hit by a bolt is higher than being attacked by a mad-man with a Quran in his bag, here in Europe.

Looking at the attacks Europe, 2013, we see that out of 219 incidents only 6 were out of religious motives (Europol). Why isn’t that a matter in our media? Because it doesn’t benefit the US agenda."

- Some of the points made are interesting, though maybe not new  ;)

Wa salam.

If you check the shooting clip you would see how the attackers articulated the "ḥāʾ" (ح) in "Muhammad" in a very distinctive north african way, no "western Zionist" would be able to reproduce it. They spoke perfect French because they were born there obviously.

Anyway why is it so hard to imagine that some Muslims are so radicalised that they are willing to commit such atrocities? 

Nearly all Muslims killed in the MENA are victims of extremist groups and not Western aggression, well at least not directly. You are a Shia I presume and you should aknowledge that the vast majority of victims in a turbulent country like Iraq in the past decade were Shias killed by Sunni extremists. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bombings_during_the_Second_Iraq_War)

• Veteran Member

Following are some articles pointing to the false-flag angle of this 'attack' (which also happens to be my personal opinion)-

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/01/09/392328/Another-falseflag-operation

http://rt.com/op-edge/220959-charlie-hebdo-france-shooting/

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/01/09/charlie-hebdo-viral/

There are many strong points made in these analyses. The VT and RT versions have raised valid questions.

While there is no dearth of patsies who think they are doing good to islam with such kind of attacks, please dont generalise and blame entire sects for acts of a few puppets with zionist handlers.

It is very much possible that muslims are not the least bit involved in the attack. 

Overall, the attack is a part of an ongoing series of attacks against Islam.

LOL .. :D

Its because they want to get shot and have their burial at sea. LOL

Ah, yes.The special ISLAMIC Burial at sea. One of the funniest joke and one of the biggest slip-ups of the losers.

Edited by alisayyed
  • Advanced Member

Ascension and return of Jesus and Birth of Jesus with out human father are doctrines of Pauline Christians that are infused in Islam. No where Quran confirms his return nor Quran says, he was born with out human Father. 

If u ever had read & understood the Holy Quran once in ur meaningless life u wouldnt dare take to me on this issue. 

Ever read the farewell sermon? Lets talk about the point on which we agree mutually... shall we? 

"No Prophet will come after me" 

If Isa a.s is expected to return than i guess he is the final prophet on earth NOT Mohammad. This is   what you believe & having said that i must say u dont believe in the finality of the prophethood for Mohammad saw. Naudhubillah..... This is kufar do u know that? 

Quran confirms, he died in 3:55 and 5:116-117. Over 25 times, word Wafaat is used in Quran and its meaning is always death. when in verse 10:46, word of Wafaat comes for Prophet Mohammad, these fanatics translate it as death but when same word Wafaat comes in 3:55, 5:116-117 for Jesus, these criminals translate it TO TAKE UP with physical Body. Material physical Human body can never enter in Paradise or Heavens as they are in Spiritual Realm. Only Soul can enter after death. 

I would like to clarify on some of the statements you said in that comment, my brother - particularily about the comments concerning Prophet `Isa (a.s).

You claimed the following ---

i) Return of al-Maseeh (a.s) is something that has been infused into Islaam through Christianity.

ii) His birth without a human father is not mentioned in the Holy Qur`aan.

My response -

i) It is not necessarily believed that `Isa (a.s) will return as a Prophet - I have not seen proof of that. From what I've seen is that he returns only as the Messiah - because apparently his period as a Prophet of God is over. I also agree with you that he might have died - as the word "wafaat" is used, and the belief that he didn't die might actually be something that has been infused within our religion through Christian influences.

ii) How can you be so sure that the Holy Qur`aan didn't confirm his virgin birth? What about the verse 19:20 where Lady Maryam (a.s) responded to the Angel that came to bring her news of a pure boy, but she said "How can I have a boy while NO MAN has touched me and I have not been unchaste?"

• Advanced Member

Or, hey, let's just say for the sake of argument Mossad is behind the whole thing, do you think it would be a matter of debate if there wasn't a problem in our communities?

The Mossad is lately busy with its internal bureaucracy and since 2010 scandalous killing in Dubai is afraid to carry out operations and provocations oversees. Hamas was basically created by the Mossad and Al-Qaeda was basically created by the CIA as a plot against the USSR in Afghanistan, but this was many years ago. ISIS, on the other hand, seems to be a byproduct of the US covert intervention in Syria. 

Who knows whether the CIA directly inspired this attack, but the fellow agency FBI is known for inspiring and training domestic terrorists in order to create panic. But regarding the Mossad in particular, I heard from several anti-Zionist activists that this agency lost its scary reputation, because it got stuck in its own bureaucracy and commercial investment processes.

• Advanced Member

The Paris shooting was a false-flag operation. Read Pepe Eskobar's latest piece on RT.

There's a purely geopolitical reason as to why this one event is being broadcasted constantly by nearly every mainstream media outlet. 
But then, let's also not forget that the Qur'an and Islamic sources are full of hatred-inciting material. Let's not bury our heads in the sand.

• Advanced Member

I'd rather perform mutah with a beautiful woman than shoot her for not converting to my religion.

:D

This is a good one! I would add that I think it's still preferable even with an ugly woman. )

Edited by Yoel
  • Veteran Member

So that they can get credit for their action.  They are proud of it and want it to be known.  They see themselves as heroic avengers, 

Some people may say, oh these guys are too stupid or this story is too stupid to be true.

But let's not forget the fact that these lunatics are crazy. They're radical nutcases. And we shouldn't assume their actions ought to be rational.

Like the shooting of children in Pakistan, it's just too rediculous to be true, and yet, it is true, crazy fanatical Muslims attacked a bunch of innocent kids.

So let's drop the conspiracy ideas and accept the reality of the situation.

There are always, always a whole lot of people who want to be fooled, and that is why we always have things like magic shows and the craziest of fiction in business.