Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
kbsquare

Divorce

Rate this topic

Salam Alaykum

As you have translated the verse, there has to be a different marriage with another man just in case the ex-husband had divorced her three times beforehand.

And what you said about some sunni school of thought's opinion pertains to above mentioned point which means some sunni scholars say if a man divorces his wife three times in one session (of course by saying: "I divorce you three times".) he has to follow the same description.

whereas shia scholars maintain there has to be three separated times which means he has to divorce him once, then refers and remarries her again, then divorce again and so on.

If this process happens three times there has to be a different marriage in between.

Therefore probably your sunni friends divorced his wife just once.

Edited by mostafaa

This is unfair, not all men threaten to divorce their wives.  :mad:

Sorry for the late reply. Of course not all men threaten divorce like its a game but if you watch Arabic soap operas like I do nowadays divorce is like a card game in all the shows, it's so easy and any one man can divorce their wives in 5 minutes. Even they do so divorce on Skype, Facebook, viber, and through text messaging also.

Yes, men are men. Women are women. Humans are humans. Animals are animals. What's the point of what you just said?

I simply mean that men tend to get angry & say mean stuff they later regret more often than women do. It's in the man's nature. I mean how many women do you know go around threatening divorce in a loud angry voice everyday??

Hamdella for the wise rulings of this beautiful and just religion, when you are angry walk away calm down and come back. In sunni you divorce off the bat. so foolish.

I was married for 15 years and my marriage suffered divorce abuse from both ends hahahah 

As for a man hitting his wife now that is the lowest of the low. If you cant live with her with out hitting then divorce and that goes for bossy females as well.

I have a friend that I see every couple months and let me tell you, everytime I see him he is wounded by his wife , scratches blue eye lol very funny