In the Name of God بسم الله

Why Muslim's Kill Apostat's?

Rate this topic

h1229m

• Advanced Member

السلام علیکم جمعیا

I am muslim but one questoin engross me !

why muslim's kill the apostat , you believe it really  ?

for example if a jew covert to islam and jews kill is it acceptable ?

this is against freedom of expression !

this hokm is base of killing many peaple in iraq , syria and parachinar ! the takfiris by this hokm kill many peaple !

can you express me

with thank (sorry for my weak English :D )

• Advanced Member

Apostasy is not equal to treason :no:  all apostate's aren't treason :mellow:  like if a jew convert her/his religion we didnt tall it treason to jews !

every one in a time think a thing and sense it correct when become older her/his opnion become complete ! we cant accuse he/she is traditor .

can you become logical , the result of this hokm is dogmatic ! who can oath what is say is completly correct ! :shifty:

• Advanced Member

Is apostat people that changes religion from for example Islam to something else?

If so, then I have no idea why they should be killed.

There is no compulsion in religion. The one who practice religion does that for himself and for his own good. The one who commits evil does that for himself and for his own bad.

• Advanced Member

salam alaykum

The punishment mentioned for apostasy would take place only if a person declares it publicly and notify people about his convert.

but if a person does it without notification, there would be no punishment, thus this is a ruling pertained to sociological aspect of Islam.

To prevent bad publicity may occur, this ruling is revealed.

A parallel situation happened in the time of Prophet:

A group of the People of the Book say," Believe in what has been sent down to the faithful at the beginning of the day, and disbelieve at its end, so that they may turn back] from their religion.(3/ 27)  

Besides all of the scholars holds that if one did research about true and plausible religion and then as a result of his sincere investigation and analysis conclude differently, he is surely justified to say I believe in other language.

They only contend that sincere research is not going result in a religion other than Islam.

• Advanced Member

mostafa ! i have simple question , for example if a jew comvert his/her religion and declare his/her publicly and jews kill him/her , can you accept it ! in the israel exist a community that their task is kill and return jews that convert his/her religion ! :dry:  with this hokm we immunity them for this inhumane treat , Takfiri's like alqaida and freshly ISIL kill shia people with this hokm :wacko:  this hokm is only for treason person not all of apostat ! some thinker beleive this opinion

• Advanced Member

Killing an apostate is just a form of human sacrifice.

Human sacrifice is the act of killing one or more human beings, usually as an offering to a deity, as part of a religious ritual. Its typology closely parallels the various practices of ritual slaughter of animals and of religious sacrifice in general. . .  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sacrifice

Kind Regards,

Farside