Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Why Arent We Funding This?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

(bismillah)

(salam)

Haha  :lol:  first it looks a bit funny...

But i don't get the sense.. hijab should be unobtrusive.

With colorful cloth on face you reach the converse.

When they don't want someone to see their face, why don't they wear a "normal" Niqab?  :Hijabi:

fi amanAllah

Edited by Shia-Rukaya
  • Moderators

Strange to me. A bit sci-fi looking, even. But probably provides sun protection and maybe it's normal in their culture.

Except the mustache one. That's just silly, and you can still see that the lady is beautiful.

• Forum Administrators

In their own countries, this is normal and cultural. In the US, Canada and Europe, there are anti-mask or anti-masking laws. 

• Moderators

no they dont look scary.this hijab style makes them cooler than all female super-heroes.

i bet 100$ you cant find any of her hairs.not one(including eyebrows)

lol.. Ammar... if its about covering the hair including eye brows , the regular niqab does the job, even the wahabbi ninja turtle one 

cooler...... hmmm... maybe we will find future Mrs.ammar wearing one like these  :P

• Veteran Member

lol.. Ammar... if its about covering the hair including eye brows , the regular niqab does the job, even the wahabbi ninja turtle one 

cooler...... hmmm... maybe we will find future Mrs.ammar wearing one like these  :P

when i realize there is no Mrs.Ammar

mq2XRcz.gif

• Advanced Member

:lol:  :lol: I like the Mustache one 

they all look scary to me, except the moustache one, which isn't really a hijab. :D

no they dont look scary.this hijab style makes them cooler than all female super-heroes.

i bet 100$ you cant find any of her hairs.not one(including eyebrows)

Strange to me. A bit sci-fi looking, even. But probably provides sun protection and maybe it's normal in their culture.

Except the mustache one. That's just silly, and you can still see that the lady is beautiful.

The "mustache" One is not suppoused to serve as a hijab or niqab. It is a tradition of the gulf countries where women tried to minic Eagles since they thought the bird looked majestic and powerful. You can still see elderly women dress like that sometimes.

• Forum Administrators

How are supposed to marry someone wearing that? Who knows what hides behind

Your female relatives will see her and tell you she is fine. InshaAllah

• Advanced Member

Actually, I really want to know why some women tend to cover their faces while their arms are almost exposed although covering the face is only recommended according to some marjas while exposing the arms is not allowed and haram. Yeah, a lot of girls don't observe to cover their full arms these days, either they don't wear clothes with full sleeves or wear ones with loose sleeves that show their arms when they raise their hands up.

• 4 months later...
  • Veteran Member

That looks like the emarite burqu'a. And ammar, though hair isn't showing, arm are fully exposed.

01321.jpg

Actually Qeshm is an island located near Emirates (UAE) :

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Qeshm/@27.2777666,55.8060133,8z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x3ef7ec24613ff925:0x21a8ebc74da3efca

Edited by kamyar