Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
BrockLesnar

Twelvershia Net Website And Forum Of Cowards

Rate this topic

ASALAM ALAIKUM WRWBRKT,

YA ALI A.S MADAD,

fst of all this web and their forum is the forum of cowards+ dishonest people nor they can talk or discuss with any shia

i have been there, at fst 100times i tried my id to get login they didnt sent me the password

2nd when i get the code and i came across the topic of tehreef and i asked them whats their belief regarding the person who beliefs in tehreef e Quran

they clearly said he is kafir

then i

posted the narration there

1 hazrat umar believed in tehreef

(8) Malik related to me that Yahya ibn Said heard Said ibn al-Musayyab say, "When umar ibn al-Khattab came from Mina, he made his camel kneel at al-Abtah, and then he gathered a pile of small stones and cast his cloak over them and dropped to the ground. Then he raised his hands to the sky and said, 'O Allah! I have become old and my strength has weakened. My flock is scattered. Take me to You with nothing missed out and without having neglected anything.' Then he went to Madina and addressed the people. He said, 'People! Sunan have been laid down for you. Obligations have been placed upon you. You have been left with a clear way unless you lead people astray right and left.' He struck one of his hands on the other and then said, 'Take care lest you destroy the ayat of stoning so that one will say, "We do not find two hadds in the Book of Allah." The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, stoned, so we have stoned. By He in Whose Hand my self is, had it not been that people would say that umar ibn al-Khattab has added to the Book of Allah ta-ala, we would have written it, "The full-grown man and the full-grown woman, stone them absolutely." We have certainly recited that.'" Malik said, "Yahya ibn Said said Said ibn al-Musayyab said, 'Dhu'l-Hijja had not passed before umar was murdered, may Allah have mercy on him.' " Yahya said that he had heard Malik say, "As for his words 'The full-grown man and the full-grown woman' he meant, 'The man and the woman who have been married, stone them absolutely.' "  (Book #41, Hadith #41.1.10) malik muwata 

Notice: hazrat umar wants to write some verses in Holy Quran till end of his life

prooves as per them hazrat umar a kafir for believing in tehreef

but i find no logical replies there from anyone who could explain me why hazrat umar wanted to add Allah's book till the end of his life?the narration is clear

3rd there they created the thread various scandlous beliefs of twelver shias, on that thread they were making fun of shias by posting some copy paste fatwas and making fun of shias by saying they take narrations from a donkey

when i started discussing with them and asked them whats your belief regarding the narration in which an animal has spoken is it kufar or corrupt belief

at fst the guy there hani waisted so much time and he didnt answered what i asked and he started calling SHIAS ARE FOOLS for believing this

i asked him please answer to the point is it kufar or a corrupt belief even the hadith of alkafi is mursal o zaieef at the end

he said its the fabrication shia narrations r rediculous etc i asked the same question again and he than changed his claim by saying ye he believe animals can speak but your narration says the donkey asked his father etc its rediculous

then i asked him to explain how a narration which is mursal o zaieef can be called ridiculous? just because donkey is speaking in it even u believe speaking of animals?

''then he+she=> hani showed his true nasbi colors and said TO ME => HE HAVE THE LIST OF NARRATIONS AND SHIAS ARE GOING TO SPAT ON THEIR FILTHY NARRATIONS''

then i answered this guy in the way he does to our narrations i said to him i have the list quadrible thn yours sahih narrations which will make you spat on umr bkr usman aisha hfza abu hurera as per WHAT YOU SAID 

and i asked the same question about his belief on the narration in which animal is speaking and in which animals speak to each other?

is this a corrupt belief yes or no?

then

he banned me of thread and started insulting shiachat and shias that coward locked the thread and after locking and banning the thread he was replying my comments what a coward admin!

then i posted on tehreef e Quran debate forum of them he deleted my comment

then

i deleted my account from that forum of cowards for deleting my comments and locking the topic during conversation to cut it off to get escape

http://forum.twelver...-shia-sunni/60/

http://forum.twelver...sg1628/#msg1628

i as the silentkiller

if any one of them have guts to debate on tehreef e Quran and Corrupt beliefs i welcome them here so i teach them what has been written in their fatwas and books! and how badly forefathers believe in tehreef!

i wanted to reply them here about donkey narration

1 majlisi said the narration is weak from end and is mursal miratul qul vol 3 pg 48

fst objection by them is if animal talks in the narration the narration is rediculous and it is a corrupt belief

answer

NOW IF WE ASSUME SPEAKING ANIMALS NARRATIONS ARE REDICULOUS AND CORRUPT BELIEF THEN AS PER THEM SAHIH MUSLIM AND ABU HURERA BKR UMR UTHMAN R REDICULOUS FOR HOLDING THE BELIEF OF SPEAKING ANIMALS

abu huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: A person had been driving an ox loaded with luggage. The ox looked towards him and said: I have not been created for this but for lands (i. e. for ploughing the land and for drawing out water from the wells for the purpose of irrigating the lands). The people said with surprise and awe: Hallowed be Allah, does the ox speak? Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: I believe it and so do abu Bakr and 'Umar. abu huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: A shepherd was tendirig the flock when a wolf came there and took away one goat. Tile shepherd pursued it (the wolf) and rescued it (the goat) from that (wolf). The wolf looked towards him and said: Who would save it on the day when there will be no shepherd except me? Thereupon people said: Hallowed be Allah I Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: I believe in it and so do abu Bakr and Umar believe.  (Book #031, Hadith #5881) Sahih muslim

OBJECTION 2 by them after changing the claim

Shia books have mentioned the donkey as chain he is speaking to his father etc so its ok to make fun of it and its funny coz its in chain means animals cannot speak with each other

Answer

reply 1 again the narration of alkafi is mursal o zaieef from end mursal miratul qul vol 3 pg 48

reply 2 MONKEYS IN SAHIH BUKHARI DISCUSSED EACH OTHER FOR STONING SHE MONKEY FOR THE ADULTRY ACCORDING TO COMPANION AMR BIN MAIMUN

(1) Narrated 'Amr bin Maimun: During the pre-lslamic period of ignorance I saw a she-monkey surrounded by a number of monkeys. They were all stoning it, because it had committed illegal sexual intercourse. I too, stoned it along with them.  (Book #58, Hadith #188)

'Merits of the Helpers in Madinah (Ansaar)Sahih BUKHARI

SO HOW THESE MONKEYS DECIDE TO PUNISH THAT SHE MONKEY? WHATS THEIR LAW ON ACCORDING TO WHICH THEY WERE PUNISHING SHE MONKEY?

DID THEY DECIDED PUNISHMENT OF SHE MONKEY WITHOUT DISCUSSING EACH OTHER?OR DID THEY DISCUSSED WITH BLUETOOTH MESSENGER?IF NOT BY SPEAKING? PROOVES ACCORDING TO AHLSUNNAH MONKEYS HAVE THE LAWS OF ADULTRY AND THEY COMMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHER TO IMPLEMENT THEM 

ACCORDING TO ABU HURERA COWS AND WOLFS CAN SPEAK TOO

Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "While a shepherd was amongst his sheep, a wolfattacked them and took away one sheep. When the shepherd chased the wolfthe wolf turned towardshim and said, 'Who will be its guard on the day of wild animals when nobody except I will be its shepherd. And while a man was driving a cow with a load on it, it turned towards him and spoke to him saying, 'I have not been created for this purpose, but for ploughing." the people said, "Glorified be Allah." the Prophet said, "But I believe in it and so does Abu Bakr end 'Umar."  (Book #57, Hadith #15) Sahih Bukhari.

one more reply

as we knw narration of alkafi is mursal o zaieef from end mursal miratul qul vol 3 pg 48

and donkey is not mentioned in any rijal books as narrator so u cannot call him the narrator

SO CHAIN WONT BE THE BIGGEST SURPRISE COZ WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY PROVEN MONKEYS DONKEYS CAN TALK EACH OTHER AND HUMANS TOO BUT THE BIGGEST SURPRISE IS IN AHLSUNNAH WALJAMAH MONKEYS HAVE THE  PUNISHMENT LAWS OF ADULTRY

MASHAALLAH then whats the difference between ahlsunnahwaljamah and a monkey?

Conclusion: Hazrat umar believed in tehreef of Quran and he wanted to write some verses in Quran till end of his life, as he took Allah's oath and accepted that he believe in tehreef

2nd its crystal clear animals can speak to each other and to humans

3rd this web and forum is full of 3rd class gutless coward admin who use foul language against shias then after getting reply of their claims+counter questions from shias to them, in reply to that they use foul language then to disturb the conversation they use to lock the topix to cut conversation and delete the comments to get escape nor they never prooved my comments on their articles.

Edited by BrockLesnar

i decided to delete my account from that dishonest forum but they still didnt deleted my account farid has responded the narration above on that forum
and i am giving its reply here coz admin of that forum use to delete comments and lock the topics to cut conversations use filthy language etc and i already mention this link on their forum to come here and discuss or debate on topic

Farid Said about narration of tehreef on umar on this forum
Welcome to the boards brother silentkiller.

The narration that you quoted can only be understood in the light of historical context. You see, it was during the collection of the Quran that Omar told Zaid bin Thabit to not include this verse. This is found in the authentic narration through Katheer bin Al Salt in Musnad Ahmad and Al Sunan Al Kabeer by Al Nasa'ee.

So it makes no sense to accuse Omar of wanting to make Tahreef when he is the original cause for removing an abrogated verse.

Secondly, if one keeps an abrogated verse in the Quran, it is not Tahreef. It is a mistake and it is haram, however, it is still the words of Allah (subhanahu wa taala), and the meaning has not changed.

In this light, we understand that Omar feared the people since such an action would be incorrect, while he didn't have to fear anyone in his original action of not including the verse.

RESPONSE

its clear in the narration hazrat umar didnot said the verse is abrogated, but he clearly explaining it as the part of Allah's book not as the abrogated one

otherwise there were other verses too which were abrogated according to ahlsunnah narrations hzrat umar did not named those verses to include but this one with stoning for no reason no sense

which clears hazrat umar wanted to add this verse in holybook....and it is called tehreef what ibn kseer said or nisai contradicts the statement of umar mentioned in the narration

hazrat umar is cleared in his words he feared people otherwise he wanted to add in Allah's book...which is called tehreef
otherwise he could clear we wont add its an abrogated verse which he didnt but he said IF PEOPLE WONT CRITICIZE ME BY Allah I WRITE IT IN QURAN=TEHREEF NAUZUBILLAH

other thing quote you(farid) said
''Secondly, if one keeps an abrogated verse in the Quran, it is not Tahreef. It is a mistake and it is haram''

you refuted your ownself farid because hazrat umar said

IF PEOPLE DONOT HAVE CRITICIZED UMAR FOR ADDING IN BOOK OF Allah SWT, BY Allah SWT, UMAR WOULD ADD THIS VERSE IN THE Allah'S BOOK nauzubillah!

means according to you hazrat umar wanted to do the haraam mistake, coz he said IF PEOPLE DONOT CRITICIZE ME I WRITE IT IN Allah'S BOOK

SUCCESSFULLY PROOVE HAZRAT UMAR WANT TO DO HARAM WORK AND TEHREEF IN Allah'S BOOK AS PER YOU SAID.
Edited by BrockLesnar

If i am not wrong, intentionally or not .. you are promoting a wrong site by opening an unnecessary post. Let me remind you its more then 1436 Years passed ...... still you believe your account can make change ? Believe in yourself and follow the truth, you are not going to ask by Allah for there confusion. If they come to your doorstep to ask confusion then its your duty otherwise not.

Enjoy life its for once.  :P 

Happy Eid Miladun Nabi

Wsalam Lolz goldnhawk bro dont worry brothers, its just a start stay tune for some more ahlsunnah akida on tehreef InshAAllah but i didnt have any logical answer from them to the narration on tehreef i quoted above fst let them save umar from tehreef thn i will continue further :-) and i strongly agree with alirexx

Edited by BrockLesnar

mr abu rumaysh if your brothers are so brave enough they wont lock the threads during discussions to ban shias or use fouls against shia narrations please read full before you post you may check the threads i mentioned above and check the conversations so you may know bravery of your brothers if you dont have time to read then don't post your stupid comments

thanks.

Edited by BrockLesnar

Wsalam Lolz goldnhawk bro dont worry brothers, its just a start stay tune for some more ahlsunnah akida on tehreef InshAAllah but i didnt have any logical answer from them to the narration on tehreef i quoted above fst let them save umar from tehreef thn i will continue further :-) and i strongly agree with alirexx

Hani aka tripoli sunni is a clever salafi arab well known for his hatred of shias from the old sunni forum days. His friend ibn Hussain is the most foul mouthed jerk I have ever seen. I tried to register on that website but couldn't for some unknown reason. Why can't they come here and debate it out?

According to sahih bukhari, muawiya said Umar ibn khattab was not more worthy to be a caliph than muawiya! Read the following link. It's a slap on the face of the sunnis.

Mu'awiyahs Testimony On umar and his son -

http://www.revisitingthesalaf.org/2013/01/muawiya-testimony-on-khalifahs.html?m=1

Edited by goldenhawk

goldenhawk brother i will put his clever out of himself dont worry INSHAALLAH....check my comments as silentkiller on the debate on tehreef e Quran, farid accepted umar wanted to do haram work till end of his life

umar wanted to add the verse in HolyQuran here r the next replies

silentkiller
xx.gif
Re: Debate On Tahrif Al-Quran Between Shia & Sunni
« Reply #86 on: Today at 11:05:58 AM »

w

so this is clear you accepted that hazrat umar wanted to do haram work till end of his life

For the sake of the argument: Yes. 

Omar wanted to do someone haram "till end of his life" but did not. 
my comment below in reply to the quote

anted to do=
did not just coz of fear of people not because he donot wanted too and not because of fear of Allah swt but just because of fear of people, in real hazrat umar is clear he wants to do it by Allah SWT said by hzrat umar is clearly visible in narration

brother now its clear hazrat umar died with haram akida of making additions in HolyQuran a person is judged by his beliefs 

and hazrat umar's beliefs are clear and you accepted he wanted to do haram work till end of his life

is end of the accadamic debate coz you have accepted that it was hazrat umar who wanted to make additions in Quran without permission of Allah so now

you cannot accuse shias for tehreef or additions because your own caliph died in such mental state.

its Clear now

that hani banned me off the thread during the dilogue and till now that thread is not open, they donot come to debate here coz they have a good excuse

that shiachat have not good mod this that etc

goldenhawk i tried myself to register many times at their web but i didnt get activation code even i tried for it many times may be they have problem in their system thats why it makes problems in the registration there

Edited by BrockLesnar

BrockLesner brother Asslamoalaikum. I never liked visiting their forums because they do Takfir of us and they have no manners of debate. What good you can expect from them when they even name the forums as "Muslims VERSUS Shias"? I often asked my brothers and sisters in faith to not to visit their forums because of many reasons out of which the most important is that they insult Imam e Zamana a.s. Do you see any abusing or insult to the elders of Sunnis here? Even if some one does it our brothers donot like it and ask him/her to stop because we want unity among ummah. You will not find such persons in their forums. Even those mainstream Sunnis who visit them become like them. An example is a user Abdaal who is now no more different than Hani etc.

Aabiss-Shakari bro walaikum asalam wrwbrkt yes bro i agree with you i just joined their forum coz they issued the challenge on tehreef and then they said no shia is here to take the challenge etc etc, so thats why...i decided to take that to show those people reality of their ownself who accused everytime shias for tehreef kufr etc, and regarding the narration we are discussing i can easily proove that umar considered it not the abrogated but as the part of HolyQuran, as i prooved his belief to put the verse inside Allah's book without Allah's permission, and their great debater farid accepted its a sin+haram and hzrat umar wanted to do haram till end of his life, i was their at hcy forum once but that guy swords of sunnah started foul mouthing when he wasnt able to provide answer topic was prophetic inheritance and fadak, he started abusing shias, then he started abusing shiachat then called me amature etc, there r many things to quote and object from ahlsunnah books but these kind of people just know how to object but cannot provide the logical answer when its upon them

same like if u read comments of this hani he said its miracle if animal talks to human

Notice if animal talks to human in ahlsunnah book its a miracle

but when its in shia book its rediculous sin scandalous etc etc for them

heehee funny nasbis lolz!

Edited by BrockLesnar

Here is another evidence which also indicates tareef unless i am reading it wrong ? if brother BrockLesnar or anyone else like to comment on this sunni hadith ?

Muwatta Malik, Book of Prayer in Congregation, Book 8, Hadith 26

http://sunnah.com/malik/8

Yahya related to me from Malik from Zayd ibn Aslam from al-Qaqa ibn Hakim that Abu Yunus, the mawla of A'isha, umm al-muminin said, ''A'isha ordered me to write out a Qur'an for her. She said, 'When you reach this ayat, let me know, "Guard the prayers carefully and the middle prayer and stand obedient to Allah." ' When I reached it I told her, and she dictated to me, 'Guard the prayers carefully and the middle prayer and the asr prayer and stand obedient to Allah.' A'isha said, 'I heard it from the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace.' "

Edited by goldenhawk

jazakAllah brother goldenhawk and darthwader, they r trying hard to save umar from tehreef, to search answer of what i quoted heehee but INSHAALLAH i wont leave their beloved caliph without akida e tehreef as per his beliefs ;-)

Why do you bother with a people who idolize above anything else those who disobeyed and disrespected the Prophet (pbuh) even in his final moments and then abandoned their alleged master or best friend (take your pick) did not attend his janaza but also forbade people the knowledge of its news by threatening to "chop off heads" who leaked the news to all the other companions, and then took off in a hurry to Saqifa bani Sa'ada to usurp the reign over the Muslims.

I mean it would be a million times better to introduce Islam to others, even atheists, and debate with them. There is a reason why Sunni are the hardest to accept the truth and that is because they are already conditioned, by their own doctrine, to believe in fantasy and obey illogic, and so remain unmoved by evidence and reason. By proving them wrong again and again and leaving them speechless each time, people like you only fuel their anger and then they join Al-CIA-duh and blow up schools and mosques.

I'm serious. Munazra with the Sunni is as old as Sunniism and is not only useless but harmful to humanity. Its time we review the statistics and learn from that vast experience and history of munazra. Instead I propose that we all hold up placards saying they are right, more power to them and woo their mullahs. Just so they stop murdering their opposition and anybody else they can find. To save even their own innocent civilians who become victims of their nikah jihad, nikah umar, carry their bombs unknowingly which get remote detonated, and other khurafaat they do to serve and help satan fight islam. Of course they will never stop serving and protecting Israeli, let alone fight them .. lol. But they might give sectarian genocide a rest. Who knows, a few of them MIGHT even realize that helping the Palestinians and stopping their genocide is also good jeehad!

Edited by Darth Vader

agree brother darthvader :yaali: YA ALI A.S

I m surprised how stubborn and stupid people they r

They accepted umar wanted to do haram work

Till end of his life he wanted to make addition of

Verse in Quran nauzubillah, but along wth that

Mr hani is blaiming me that its i am the one

Who didnt researched on the topic

Isnt it funny someone accepting their caliph died on haram akida but still blaiming me to be ignorant of research on respective topic funny!

Edited by BrockLesnar

When i was attending Sunday Schools, one day we guys asked our Teacher who is good in Fiqh. What you will say about the cartoon they made ? ( i hope u know what i said ). He smiled and asked do you ever saw your Prophet (saw) ? we said no. He then said why then you are accepting the cartoon ? we were speach less.

So my dear brothers , ignorance from every single shia will [silence] these Salafi within there Pain. They enjoyed when someone start quarrel without using brain.

Be like Ali, Die Like Hussain.

I used two colors so that you guys can understand what i mean.

May Allah Bless you All.

Eid Milad un Nabi Mubarak.

We have done Rouhamaa Bynahum compaign with our Ahle Sunnt brother in Aligarh Muslim University ( India )

Edited by hameedeh
[violence removed]

their forum and web is silence now after seeing mr umar had an haram akida of tehreef more then a day i have no replies from them, but to what i think the real accadamic debate is over now when their debator has accepted hazrat umar died on haram akida belief of making additions in HolyQuran,

(they accepted that to add abrogated verse in HolyQuran is haram which omar wanted too till end of his life)(even this verse isnt the abrogated one according to umar i can proove that too, but no need coz they themselves have made fatwah of haram akida for editing it on mighty hazrat umar )

and i can bet if in case for sake of argument some shia there have accepted the way they did(even we dont nor we will INSHAALLAH), they start him insulting that you lost we have prooved your caliph had akida tehreef you rafizi your time is expire you accepted in your claim etc etc

LOLZ!

Edited by BrockLesnar

i am surprised by the admin of there blog they r so foolishly questioning again and again the verse is abrogated abrogated

but along with that they r saying its haram to add abrogated verse in Quran 

but the same question again and again its abrogated abrogated even they say its haram i think they r just a waist of time, any one can read their and  mine comments can easily judge

they donot have any replies of the narration i quoted in whicH OMAR TOOK AN OATH OF Allah SWT FOR WANTING TO ADD A VERSE IN HOLY QURAN till end of his life nor to my questions to save umar, just their own replies r contradicting themselves.

Malik related to me that Yahya ibn Said heard Said ibn al-Musayyab say, "When umar ibn al-Khattab came from Mina, he made his camel kneel at al-Abtah, and then he gathered a pile of small stones and cast his cloak over them and dropped to the ground. Then he raised his hands to the sky and said, 'O Allah! I have become old and my strength has weakened. My flock is scattered. Take me to You with nothing missed out and without having neglected anything.' Then he went to Madina and addressed the people. He said, 'People! Sunan have been laid down for you. Obligations have been placed upon you. You have been left with a clear way unless you lead people astray right and left.' He struck one of his hands on the other and then said, 'Take care lest you destroy the ayat of stoning so that one will say, "We do not find two hadds in the Book of Allah." The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, stoned, so we have stoned. By He in Whose Hand my self is, had it not been that people would say that umar ibn al-Khattab has added to the Book of Allah ta-ala, we would have written it, "The full-grown man and the full-grown woman, stone them absolutely." We have certainly recited that.'" Malik said, "Yahya ibn Said said Said ibn al-Musayyab said, 'Dhu'l-Hijja had not passed before umar was murdered, may Allah have mercy on him.' " Yahya said that he had heard Malik say, "As for his words 'The full-grown man and the full-grown woman' he meant, 'The man and the woman who have been married, stone them absolutely.' "  (Book #41, Hadith #41.1.10) MALIK MUWATA

Farid accepted that omar died with haram akida of making additions in HolyQuran(even the verse is not abrogated according omar will proove this later let them deal with it fst)

heehee

post-108506-0-94405900-1420464544_thumb.

Edited by BrockLesnar

but the same question again and again its abrogated abrogated even they say its haram i think they r just a waist of time, any one can read their and  mine comments can easily judge

Atleast stay on your words and treat it as waste of time. And make peace with Ahle Sunnat brother.

May Allah Bless You

2196808541_Shia_Sunni_Brother.jpg

ALIREX brother i can think to peace if they stop their propagandas and foul mouthing about shiaislam have you seen their website? its full of antishia content, 

brother i donot want to do fasaad with anyone i can be peaceful with normal ahlsunnah but not with naasbis like them i am sorry to say because my heart

donot satisfy for making peace with a naasbi.

those who deserve peace we welcome them, i respect you my brother thanks for you valueable comment i will try my best for not to waist time with them :)

jazakAllah kher.

salam to every one i have concluded this forum is the forum of loosers, after seeing umar ibn khtab under tehreef they have some fake shias AKA SUNNIS under shia cover on their forum to distract other shias in debate, i get a pvt mgs twice from mr taha the fake shia on their forum who at fst is saying me better i discuss these issue with farid in indbox not on the thread he claims he is shia

then he started defending umar ibn khtab in my indbox by calling narration as zaieef what a forum and web of cowards this is under bhurka like their forefathers escaped from battles under bhurka indboxing me as fake shias, 

but that coward can fool some people in his madrasass not the shian e ali a.s, narration is mentioned with sahih chain malikmuwata sihasittah

all narrators r sika

what a technique use by nasbis after seeing their beloved caliph the victim of tehreef e Quran. shames be upon them

and  :yaali:   YA ALI A.S

Edited by BrockLesnar

this is for the advocate of umar ibn khatab under shia cover on twelvershia net defending him in my indbox

all the narrators r sahih

http://library.islamweb.net/hadith/display_hbook.php?bk_no=19&hid=1482&pid=3571

what a low life coward nasbis!

post-108506-0-86173400-1420536536_thumb.

Edited by BrockLesnar

finally i am banned from the forum of cowards, who already lost the debate on tehreef by accepting umar died on haram akida of making tehreef e quran as quoted above, then started using filthy tricks to send fake akhbari shias in my indbox to defend umar ibn khatab for no reason, and praising the nasbis and their web+ their debators, saying me to take the debate off thread to the indboxes for no reason, they keep people like that on their thread to distract and disturb shias during manazra so it get shia shia manazra and let the nasbis flee, before that they banned me of the thread various scandlous beliefs of shias during discussion, before that i read on their forum they said they wont bann any shia if he misbehaved too like shiachat now c their tricks, even i didnt abused on any forum but responded according to their claims and comments there was plenty much to show those nawasib how they and their forefathers belived on tehreef but they couldnt even defend their own caliph shame on pure coward nasbis of twelvershia aka haqchaaryaar forum just view their web how expert r they of debating and writing alone or with fake sunnis under shias cover who defends ahlsunnah akida for no reason

curse of Allah be upon them

FiAman Allah.

Edited by BrockLesnar

finally i am banned from the forum of cowards, who already lost the debate on tehreef by accepting umar died on haram akida of making tehreef e quran as quoted in previous comments attachments and farid also accepted that umar couldnt even knew how to compile Quran till end of his life which i am attaching in this comment's attachment, then nawasib there started using filthy tricks to send fake akhbari shias in my indbox to defend umar ibn khatab for no reason, and praising the nasbis and their web+ their debators, saying me to take the debate off thread to the indboxes for no reason, they keep people like that on their thread to distract and disturb shias during manazra so it get shia shia manazra and let the nasbis flee, before that they banned me of the thread various scandlous beliefs of shias during discussion, before that i read on their forum they said they wont bann any shia if he misbehaved too like shiachat now c their tricks, even i didnt abused on any forum but responded according to their claims and comments there was plenty much to show those nawasib how they and their forefathers belived on tehreef but they couldnt even defend their own caliph shame on pure coward nasbis of twelvershia aka haqchaaryaar forum just view their web how expert r they of debating and writing alone or with fake sunnis under shias cover who defends ahlsunnah akida for no reason

curse of Allah be upon those 3rd class nawasib

umar didnot  conisdered this verse abrogated  as per ahlsunnah he disliked but didnt deemed it haram to do tehreef in book of Allah swt nauzubillah

حَدَّثَنَا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ مَنِيعٍ، حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ يُوسُفَ الأَزْرَقُ، عَنْ دَاوُدَ بْنِ أَبِي هِنْدٍ، عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ الْمُسَيَّبِ، عَنْ عُمَرَ بْنِ الْخَطَّابِ، قَالَ رَجَمَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَرَجَمَ أَبُو بَكْرٍ وَرَجَمْتُ وَلَوْلاَ أَنِّي أَكْرَهُ أَنْ أَزِيدَ فِي كِتَابِ اللَّهِ لَكَتَبْتُهُ فِي الْمُصْحَفِ فَإِنِّي قَدْ خَشِيتُ أَنْ تَجِيءَ أَقْوَامٌ فَلاَ يَجِدُونَهُ فِي كِتَابِ اللَّهِ فَيَكْفُرُونَ بِهِ ‏.‏ قَالَ وَفِي الْبَابِ عَنْ عَلِيٍّ ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو عِيسَى حَدِيثُ عُمَرَ حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ صَحِيحٌ وَرُوِيَ مِنْ غَيْرِ وَجْهٍ عَنْ عُمَرَ ‏.‏

jamia tirmizi kitab al hudud 1431 grade sahih darusalam

He wanted to add in book of Allah till end of his life as he took oath of Allah swt for adding it but he stopped only coz of fear of people not coz of fear of Allah swt nauzubillah

حَدَّثَنِي مَالِك ، عَنْ يَحْيَى بْنِ سَعِيدٍ ، عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ الْمُسَيَّبِ أَنَّهُ سَمِعَهُ ، يَقُولُ : لَمَّا صَدَرَ عُمَرُ بْنُ الْخَطَّابِ مِنْ مِنًى ، أَنَاخَ بِالْأَبْطَحِ ، ثُمَّ كَوَّمَ كَوْمَةً بَطْحَاءَ ، ثُمَّ طَرَحَ عَلَيْهَا رِدَاءَهُ وَاسْتَلْقَى ، ثُمَّ مَدَّ يَدَيْهِ إِلَى السَّمَاءِ ، فَقَالَ : " اللَّهُمَّ كَبِرَتْ سِنِّي ، وَضَعُفَتْ قُوَّتِي ، وَانْتَشَرَتْ رَعِيَّتِي ، فَاقْبِضْنِي إِلَيْكَ غَيْرَ مُضَيِّعٍ وَلَا مُفَرِّطٍ " . ثُمَّ قَدِمَ الْمَدِينَةَ ، فَخَطَبَ النَّاسَ ، فَقَالَ : " أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ ، قَدْ سُنَّتْ لَكُمُ السُّنَنُ ، وَفُرِضَتْ لَكُمُ الْفَرَائِضُ ، وَتُرِكْتُمْ عَلَى الْوَاضِحَةِ إِلَّا أَنْ تَضِلُّوا بِالنَّاسِ يَمِينًا وَشِمَالًا " وَضَرَبَ بِإِحْدَى يَدَيْهِ عَلَى الْأُخْرَى ، ثُمَّ قَالَ : " إِيَّاكُمْ أَنْ تَهْلِكُوا عَنْ آيَةِ الرَّجْمِ . أَنْ يَقُولَ قَائِلٌ : لَا نَجِدُ حَدَّيْنِ فِي كِتَابِ اللَّهِ ، فَقَدْ رَجَمَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ . وَرَجَمْنَا ، وَالَّذِي نَفْسِي بِيَدِهِ ، لَوْلَا أَنْ يَقُولَ النَّاسُ : زَادَ عُمَرُ بْنُ الْخَطَّابِ فِي كِتَابِ اللَّهِ تَعَالَى ، لَكَتَبْتُهَا الشَّيْخُ وَالشَّيْخَةُ فَارْجُمُوهُمَا الْبَتَّةَ ، فَإِنَّا قَدْ قَرَأْنَاهَا " . all narrators are sahih(narration of old age of umar)

http://library.islamweb.net/hadith/display_hbook.php?bk_no=19&hid=1482&pid=3571 malik muwata

umar also died in the belief of tehreef which was purely against the Prophet sas's order

coz prophet sas forbid him for adding this verse as per ahlsunnah's sharah of ibn hajar he thinks he knew more then prophet sas nauzubillah

Umar said: "When this verse came down I approached the Prophet peace be upon him so I asked him: Should I write it down?' It is as if he hated that" Then Umar said: "Cant you see that if the old man if he commits adultery he does not get the whip, and that if the young man if he commits adultery he gets stoned?" (Ibn Hajar Al Asqalani, Fathul Bari, Kitab: Al Hudood, Bab: Al I'tiraaf bil Zina,Commentary on Hadith no. 6327Source)

FiAman Allah.

post-108506-0-37683600-1420563854_thumb.

Edited by BrockLesnar

finally i am banned from the forum of cowards,

Good for you. Dont try to make another account, and stay on unity with those who love Allah and Rasool Allah.

Nahjul Balaghah - part of letter # 78 , Ali bn Abi Talib (as) - no one is more desirous of the Unity of Muslims than I and the only thing which I want to achieve by this unity is the blessings of Allah and my salvation.

Nahjul Balaghah,part of sermon #126 : Ali bn Abi Talib (as) - The best man with regard to me is he who is on the middle course. So be with him and be with the great majority (of Muslims) because Allah's hand (of protection) is on keeping unity. You should beware of division because the one isolated from the group is (a prey) to Satan just as the one isolated from the flock of sheep is (a prey) to the wolf.

Avoid discussion on controversial issues, and try to unite people on Allah and Rasool Allah.

Life is only for Once

wsalam wrwbrkt goldenhawk brother this taha was already there on tehreef debate thread and he was caliming he is shia and he believe in tehreef i didnt talked to him on thread but after the farid hani and other debators there became unanswerd and unsuccessful to save umar from tehreef they didnt replied me 24+ hrs then this taha messaged me in indbox fst he started praising nasbi debators calling them ocean of knowledge 

then he praised hani then farid calling them ocean of knowledges

then said me to take the talk to indbox of farid of to the thread

then i done tabra on umar to check that and said him too the guy didnt

then 

he started defending umar ibn khatab for no reason in my indbox i have attached the screen shot of my indbox you can check in previous comments

started calling the narration of malik muwata i quoted for the belief of tehreef e Quran for umar is zaieef weak

for what bro?which shia defends umar ibn khtab?specially when its narration of siha sitta?which shia or sunni call them zaieef for no reason?

isnt it strange he is shia and he beliefs in tehreef? but he is defending umar ibn khatab for not believing in tehreef calling biggest authentic book siha sittah narration weak even its with strong hard sika chain

i think any debator if he is a shia its no need to defend umar ibn khatab, and every shia debator knows narrations of siha is fully authentic for ahlsunnah

no shia could defend umar like this by calling siha sitta narrations as zaieef

i just took one screenshot  of taha to my indbox in post #24 after that they banned me so i couldnt took the others i also prooved narrations r sahih to mrtaha aka fake shia+ other nasbis there(nasbis thinked they will say the narration is zaieef and i will accept they thinked they r talking to an low knowledge ignorant person so they played this trick but failed), then they warned me to not to use tabara or misbehave in indboxes i said them not to disturb me in indbox i didnt send any message to taha again i just sended 3 indboxes once to taha in reply of his mgs to me but after warning i didnt

but they played a trick they just showed 1 mgs of mine and issued me the warning not to send again, after that they showed 2 others which were sended before the warning and made me bann of thread by making the excuse that i sended the offensive mgs again in indbox of taha, i didnt use any bad language or misbehaving on their thread.

they all r bunch of liars.

jazakAllah bro arilexx i try my best to follow it INSHAALLAH 

Edited by BrockLesnar

Ask them to come here to debate us. They know for a fact our forums are better moderated, they will not get banned if they have the upper hand in a debate, and we do not have vile posts against sunni's here.

This is a safer environment for both parties to debate. Many sunni's come here and counter everything according to their view, and they remain unbanned.