Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
BrockLesnar

Twelvershia Net Website And Forum Of Cowards

Rate this topic

May Allah reward you for your efforts brother. Next time, don't give them a excuse to ban you. You made some excellent points which they didn't really have any answer to your questions. We need more people like you. I recommend this website below to study. It's very good.

RevisitingTheSalaf: Hadeeth Of The Bird - http://www.revisitingthesalaf.org/2013/05/hadeeth-of-bird.html?m=1

they banned me from their another forum i was with name of hazrat umar and deleted my comments from hcy kfc forum where they were making fun of hz fatima s.a and prophet muhammad sas by saying prophet sas used to kiss his daughter s.a

calling it an adult content nauzubillah they made a topic does anyone of shia fathers do that its an old topic from them

[URL Edited]/index.php?showtopic=10214&st=60

but

what a perverted mind coward they r?

i just posted the response there i said it was in child age of hz fatima s.a+ prophet sas is mehram of zahra s.a not his na mehram

any person can kiss his little daughter as babies kids r cute for every father&mother

then i posted this hzrat aisha use to teach sexual lessons to na mehram  men telling them when circumcize part of penis tpuch the vagina according to sahih muslim nauzubillah does any one of ahlnawasib mother do that ? i specifically asked question to coward mister effendi the topic poster the way he did to shias i asked them does your mother do that?

now i am banned for speaking the truth&defending my faith

they r happy debating lonely i invite any of them to come here and debate me

shames and curses be upon coward nawasib!

post-108506-0-62619500-1421053879_thumb.

Edited by BrockLesnar

Salam brother. Check this out, let me know what you think.

Umar bin Khattab changed the ruling of Hajj

عمر بن خطاب نے اپنی ذاتی سوچ سے حج کا قانون بدل دیا -

http://www.shiasunni.info/shocking-facts-

about-sahih-bukhari/umar-bin-khattab-in-bukhari/449-umar-bin-khattab-changed-the-law-of-hajj

http://www.shiasunni.info/shocking-facts-about-sahih-bukhari/umar-bin-khattab-in-bukhari/449-umar-bin-khattab-changed-the-law-of-hajj

Apparently there are some ex shias on that website who have "seen the light". That is no proof of sunni Islam being correct. There are sunnis who become shias. In fact there have been Muslims who convert to Christianity. So those who use this argument are using poor reasoning.

Edited by goldenhawk