Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Chaotic Muslem

How To Acquire A Goal In Life?

Rate this topic

I am not saying that, am a kinda person that reached to every goals coz i had so many failures in my life but in the few successful ones i know these helps:

First know exactly what you want collect information as much as you can

second break your goal into some small goals

third say tawakkalto alAllah oofawezo amri ilAllah innards allaha baron billion bad

then start and focus on the small goals till you reach the main goal

but you know i think something is really important don't say i acquired or not like there is just 2 ways to be or not to be!!!! Think how much you improved comparing the time before it! For example let say i have a goal and i reach to 55% of it. Should i say i'm a looser?or A winner?

I hope it helps

Pure ethics, you are muted.

I am not saying that, am a kinda person that reached to every goals coz i had so many failures in my life but in the few successful ones i know these helps:

First know exactly what you want collect information as much as you can

second break your goal into some small goals

third say tawakkalto alAllah oofawezo amri ilAllah innards allaha baron billion bad

then start and focus on the small goals till you reach the main goal

but you know i think something is really important don't say i acquired or not like there is just 2 ways to be or not to be!!!! Think how much you improved comparing the time before it! For example let say i have a goal and i reach to 55% of it. Should i say i'm a looser?or A winner?

I hope it helps

Salam. I achieved my previous goals as well. I know when I have a goal I can at least measure progress but without a goal , progress and improvements cannot be measured. I'm currently lacking goals. I have no plan for tomorrow.

Pure ethics, you are muted.

Salam. I achieved my previous goals as well. I know when I have a goal I can at least measure progress but without a goal , progress and improvements cannot be measured. I'm currently lacking goals. I have no plan for tomorrow.

try focusing on your interests and skills, goals will come up! Sometimes a big goal contains lots of smaller goals try integrating those small ones then you will achieve a great one! Or find a big goal then break it to small goals!i'm not a psychologist or something like that but am trying this way=D

What is a better goal in life then to prepare and serve our beloved :Al-Hujjat (as) ?

What is better then having a chance to be one of his 313 , the most prestigious position for a :Human in the history of creation for us normal ordinary folks .Just the thought of living during the times of such an event is the best of goals.

Do everything  in life for the sake of this goal so you may be successful in this world and the next.

Everything else you do other then this only serves your other masters, and they have goals for you to be thrown into the hellfire.

Edited by :Sami II

try focusing on your interests and skills, goals will come up! Sometimes a big goal contains lots of smaller goals try integrating those small ones then you will achieve a great one! Or find a big goal then break it to small goals!i'm not a psychologist or something like that but am trying this way=D

Thnx for help. I tried but found i have no current skills nor interests. Either i lack them or i abolished them because they are unproductive.

What is a better goal in life then to prepare and serve our beloved :Al-Hujjat (as) ?

What is better then having a chance to be one of his 313 , the most prestigious position for a :Human in the history of creation for us normal ordinary folks .Just the thought of living during the times of such an event is the best of goals.

Do everything in life for the sake of this goal so you may be successful in this world and the next.

Everything else you do other then this only serves your other masters, and they have goals for you to be thrown into the hellfire.

Salam uncle sami, hru? Inshallah in best health and emaan.

Well, how can you prepare for him when you are under sever Taqyyiah? Currently, everything in my life is halted.

Edited by Chaotic Muslem

Thnx for help. I tried but found i have no current skills nor interests. Either i lack them or i abolished them because they are unproductive.

See i exactly know what you say and i've felt this being totally out of skills and always saying i can do nothing!!!

But a day i was full of these sense my dad said be sure the merciful Allah has created all of us with a unique skill that no one has it. I am still searching but am sure that i'll find it and i'm sure you are going to find it just have some time for your self think it may take lots of times BUT there is a result be sure! And let me know please!

Salam uncle sami, hru? Inshallah in best health and emaan.

Well, how can you prepare for him when you are under sever Taqyyiah? Currently, everything in my life is halted.

(wasalam) my dear nephew CM , I'm well alhamdulilah and you ?

it's not easy dear nephew , but tell me why is everything halted in your life ?

Dear CM, 

You can try to do your daily duties for the meantime,  and if you are a student in college or university, you can proceed to complete your studies, 

If you have a job already, and you're not enjoying it, then you can try to aim to find a better job. Do not let illness, life burdens, and other negatives of life pull you down. Work hard to reach a better life whilst dealing with the negatives, because this is what will inspire the people around you. but more importantly it will boost your confidence and self esteem. All ( or most) of us here on Shiachat are always here to support, help and guide you in the best way we can. We wish the best for you, and would like to see you successful and happy. Try to set yourself challenges, and make it a goal to accomplish these challenges. The hardest part is making the FIRST step, once you accomplish that, with endurance, diligence and perseverance you will reach your goal. Life is about experiences and accomplishments. You are the creator of your destiny. All is in your hands, Allah swt is there to help you and guide you. 

Kind regards,

Anisa 

Edited by Anisa Bandeh Khoda

I was actually thinking loudly

Is a person born with a purpose or it is his job to acquire a purpose of life?

Should we be actively seeking a goal or should we passively wait for destiny?

Isn't taught that a man won't achieve more than what was written for him?

If a man cannot achieve more than what was written for him then why should we bother? This falls within the argument of predestination, which is what we do not follow.

No one is born with a purpose fit specifically for him. It is our upbringing which influences our views, as a result our minds are shaped by what we believe and this creates interests for us, hence we do what we like and make a purpose for ourselves.

Ulema say that parents should help their children find what their interests are. Because interest brings knowledge and we are encouraged to pursue a career we enjoy. Therefore we should actively be seeking what our interests are and then convert the interest into our purpose. For example, I am interested in religion, so I become a scholar. Or another person wonders why society is the way it is, therefore it is inevitable he will be a sociologist.

I think u have a goal sis.The "master goal" is to serve Allah.The decision to love Allah,is the decision to serve Him and His creation.

Now u have i think at least 1000000 goals to get to ur master goal.

Every second is a chance to serve and to love.If u read and gain knowledge,if u smile at ur parents or neighbours,if u help a friend,if u post good things here...and so forth.With the niyya to serve Allah u want to get close to him,cuz u love Him.

That goal gets reached through all the other goals,especially the preparation for the appearance of Imam Mahdi af.The fight for truth and justice starts with our own character.Build a good,strong character,love and give.That is a goal for a lifetime.

May Allah help us all and hasten the appearance of Imam Mahdi.

Edited by mina313

Salam,

Common goal for all of us is to become 'Ilahi' rather think religion as a mean to fulfil our needs' or even use religion to attain jannat. In order to become Ilahi, we have to study and understand 'Maktabi' aspect of prayers, Quran, Imamat, Karbala and awaiting of 12th Imam (ATF). I had put together small video of some of the topics (work in progress) on youtube. What is Ilahi deen vs AAbai(ancestral)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hjlFROGj98

Ws

Edited by YaSahebAZaman

Ayatullah Murtadha Mutahhari wrote a book called Goal of Life.