Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Aftahb

Should The Shias Forget Palestine? [Video]

Rate this topic

No Muslims should forget Palestine as it's religious significance alone. This includes Sunnis. It's not about Sunnis or Shias. Palestine will be liberated either before or around Imam Mahdis time. Many Sunnis will take part in it. In hadith the Malaham Al kubra will start around Mahdis time.

So it means large amounts of Muslims will be affected by it. Mostly Sunnis as the area will be in Shaam. Sadly. Shia and Sunni are at each other's throat across the region. It's the fitnah the Prophet(SAW) warned us about. But it also means we are close to Mahdis emergence inshallah.

Shiites are always standing with the oppressed..

However in today's scenario Shiites main priority shall be support for the "most oppressed lovers of ahlulbait" in countries like Saudi, Yemen, Bahrain, Egypt, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan etc... 

Everybody is there to help Palestinians round the clock (including sunnis, wahabbis and dozens of other sects who send aid and money). Aid reaches them day and night... But what about the plight of our Shia brethren in the above mentioned countries where every day is a struggle by a shia to survive in the above listed anti-shia countries?

One more important thing to add is that Palestinians are becoming more and more anti-shia every passing day, because they are mindwashed and ignorantly view the shiites as killers of sunnis in Syria.. without researching they believe the stuff as usual and are turning bloodthirsty for shiites.. 

It is duty of every Muslim to remind the injustice and tyranny which imposed on the Palestinian and Shia aren’t exception.

According to two reasons we have to help them. First is that helping the oppressed people is the order and advice of the Quran.

Also we have many hadiths that our Prophet (as) and the Ahlulbayt recommended to be care about oppressed people and help them. As the Prophet says:

من اصبح و لم يهتم بامور المسلمين فليس بمسلم»

And

من سمع رجلاً ينادي يا للمسلمين فلم يجبه فليس بمسلم

Or Imam Ali (as) says:

كونوا للظالم خصماً و للمظلوم عوناً

Furthermore, the domain of non- Muslim over the Muslim isn’t allowed.

Even regardless of religious views, it is the duty of every human to help others especially when they are oppressed.

The Resistance Axis support for the Palestinians should be based on the principle of standing up to oppressors and supporting the oppressed. The liberation and well-being Palestine and Palestinian people are but important parts of this grand principle that transcends well beyond the Palestinian cause. The suffering of the Palestinians by the hands of the Israelis is very much related to the suffering of the Shi'a in "Saudi" Arabia by the House of Saudi, the Shi'a in Bahrain by the Khalifah dynasty, the Zaidis in Yemen by the Saudis and their puppets, the Hazaras in Afghanistan by the Taliban, the Shi'a in Pakistan by the Taliban and the multiple Wahhabi outfits there, the Shi'a and their allies in Nigeria by the government and Boko Haram, the sincere Muslims in Azerbaijan by the Aliyev regime, the Alevis in Turkey by an increasingly intolerant and chauvinistic Turkish society and government, the people of Iraq and Syria by the Daesh. .

The list goes on, but Zionism is at the head of it.

Edited by MustafaE

^Why the cause of Bahrainis are not the cause of all Muslims? Or the Yemenis ?

In Palestine we have 'Palestinians" who are living there, and these creatures do not care or respect or value Shias aids or help or prayers! They are extremely anti-Shia, most of them are nationalist-Arabs and very ignorant. Hizbullah in Lebanon, a Shia group help them to the highest level but they stood against the group in all issues, in all countries, and in all political and physical wars... and sided with the Zionist puppets and Arab Sheikhdoms because of their so called Sunnism... Same when it comes to Iran and same when it comes to so called Alewite government of Basharul Assad.

Millions of oppressed more oppressed than Palestinians live and humiliated and massacred around the Muslim world... especially the Shias... why no one even question those? Why that is so normal to ppl? Where is your courage, Iman and bravery there?

Oppressed ppl of Palestine if they were for real, they wouldn't go in Syria, Iraq or elsewhere and kill fellow Muslims for sectarian reasons and even commit suicide bombings, while in their own occupied homeland, they throw stones and pull some knife games and stabbing a few children.

16 hours ago, Noah- said:

^Why the cause of Bahrainis are not the cause of all Muslims? Or the Yemenis ?

In Palestine we have 'Palestinians" who are living there, and these creatures do not care or respect or value Shias aids or help or prayers! They are extremely anti-Shia, most of them are nationalist-Arabs and very ignorant. Hizbullah in Lebanon, a Shia group help them to the highest level but they stood against the group in all issues, in all countries, and in all political and physical wars... and sided with the Zionist puppets and Arab Sheikhdoms because of their so called Sunnism... Same when it comes to Iran and same when it comes to so called Alewite government of Basharul Assad.

Millions of oppressed more oppressed than Palestinians live and humiliated and massacred around the Muslim world... especially the Shias... why no one even question those? Why that is so normal to ppl? Where is your courage, Iman and bravery there?

Oppressed ppl of Palestine if they were for real, they wouldn't go in Syria, Iraq or elsewhere and kill fellow Muslims for sectarian reasons and even commit suicide bombings, while in their own occupied homeland, they throw stones and pull some knife games and stabbing a few children.

Its 2016, by now with all the things that have happened, you should know better than to think the "Palestinian" cause is about Palestinians.......

It never was about Palestinians, it was about stopping the Israeli oppression from expanding. Bahrain and Yemen are just after effects of Palestine, not parallel occasions. Any people or group replacing the Palestinians would be equally supported and should have been equally supported. 

They got you good with this one.........In this case, we shouldn't support Iraqis because there are Iraqis in syria fighting for ISIL too. This statement of yours is so academically and morally lacking substance that im beginning to think you have lost it completely. 

^Nobody should ever help Iraqis who fight for ISIL.

And nobody is really helping the Iraqis who fight for ISIL, where did you get this from? Those who fight ISIL are being helped, they are mainly Shia militias, the government of Iraq, Kurdish fighters and a small number of Sunni Arabs belonging to tribes opposing ISIL. No idea how you gave this example that is making no sense.

Going back to your first statements, these are just some political statements that has nothing to do with moral or me being lost... I am not the leader of any political party and you are not Iranian FM or some kind of politician, THEN LETS BE REALISTIC on this forum for the sake of discussion. We shouldn't fool ourselves by ignoring 100s of other causes but just holding tied on one issue "Palestinian cause" and what not.

You like it or not, there is no such thing anymore as a 'just cause' for Palestine or the Palestinian cause. There are two camps for the last 10 yeas at least: The Saudi-extremist camp who nowadays after Syrian civil war includes all the secular, nationalist, anti-Shia, puppet states, and etc... mainly followers of Sunni Islam that for sure included all Palestinian groups including Hamas and Jihad who were on the payroll of Iran but sold themselves... and the second camp, the Shias alongside Iran and just a few minority groups here and there that could possibly include some Sunnis. If it is created by fitna or not, by Zionist agendas or not, by British secret services or not, but that is the reality on the ground... from Yemen to Bahrain, from Iraq to Lebanon and Syria.

Btw: there are 100s of groups and cities who face 100 x worse daily abuses than Palestinians but get no help be it from Islamic republic or from anybody around.. I can go around and repeat myself, but we all know the situation of and the conditions Shia minorities nowadays live in!

And: Can you see the real reason behind Lebanon's Hizbullah cancelling Quds Day this year for the first time for so called security reasons? Isn't it because the group was labeled as a 'terrorist' organization by Gulf and Arab states and no Palestinian group ever make a single statement condemning the declaration?  And all Palestinian groups repeatedly took side against them for the last 4 years?

3 hours ago, Noah- said:

^Nobody should ever help Iraqis who fight for ISIL.

And nobody is really helping the Iraqis who fight for ISIL, where did you get this from? Those who fight ISIL are being helped, they are mainly Shia militias, the government of Iraq, Kurdish fighters and a small number of Sunni Arabs belonging to tribes opposing ISIL. No idea how you gave this example that is making no sense.

Going back to your first statements, these are just some political statements that has nothing to do with moral or me being lost... I am not the leader of any political party and you are not Iranian FM or some kind of politician, THEN LETS BE REALISTIC on this forum for the sake of discussion. We shouldn't fool ourselves by ignoring 100s of other causes but just holding tied on one issue "Palestinian cause" and what not.

You like it or not, there is no such thing anymore as a 'just cause' for Palestine or the Palestinian cause. There are two camps for the last 10 yeas at least: The Saudi-extremist camp who nowadays after Syrian civil war includes all the secular, nationalist, anti-Shia, puppet states, and etc... mainly followers of Sunni Islam that for sure included all Palestinian groups including Hamas and Jihad who were on the payroll of Iran but sold themselves... and the second camp, the Shias alongside Iran and just a few minority groups here and there that could possibly include some Sunnis. If it is created by fitna or not, by Zionist agendas or not, by British secret services or not, but that is the reality on the ground... from Yemen to Bahrain, from Iraq to Lebanon and Syria.

Btw: there are 100s of groups and cities who face 100 x worse daily abuses than Palestinians but get no help be it from Islamic republic or from anybody around.. I can go around and repeat myself, but we all know the situation of and the conditions Shia minorities nowadays live in!

And: Can you see the real reason behind Lebanon's Hizbullah cancelling Quds Day this year for the first time for so called security reasons? Isn't it because the group was labeled as a 'terrorist' organization by Gulf and Arab states and no Palestinian group ever make a single statement condemning the declaration?  And all Palestinian groups repeatedly took side against them for the last 4 years?

What in the world are you talkimg about? Read what i wrote properly. 

You said that palestinians move to Syria/Iraq to kill people. By this you meant they join ISIS. And you somehow figured that this was a good logic to use to not help Palestinians.

I said that by this logic, we shouldnt help Iraqis either because Iraqis also joined ISIS. Your logic is flawed.

7 hours ago, repenter said:

What in the world are you talkimg about? Read what i wrote properly. 

You said that palestinians move to Syria/Iraq to kill people. By this you meant they join ISIS. And you somehow figured that this was a good logic to use to not help Palestinians.

I said that by this logic, we shouldnt help Iraqis either because Iraqis also joined ISIS. Your logic is flawed.

Well, I don't know what are you talking about? In Iraq there are those who joins ISIL but at the mean time there are SHIA groups, government, Shia or Kurdish population who fight and reject ISIL. The entire country is against terrorists and in the same camp of Shias and against those countries who aid Takfiris. How come and from what logical point of view you compare two different scenarios and totally two different worlds? 

Who in Palestine is equal to Shia groups, gov of Iraq, or Kurdish fighters?

Dont you even read the news that every single group and government in Palestine and most of the people are on the same side of Takfiris in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, and they agreed in labeling Lebanese Hezbullah as a terrorist organization? Why dont you read properly and understand the situation in the ME properly?

You did not answer the question regarding the reason Hezbullah in Lebanon cancelling Quds Day public celebration for the first time this year?

2 hours ago, Noah- said:

Well, I don't know what are you talking about? In Iraq there are those who joins ISIL but at the mean time there are SHIA groups, government, Shia or Kurdish population who fight and reject ISIL. The entire country is against terrorists and in the same camp of Shias and against those countries who aid Takfiris. How come and from what logical point of view you compare two different scenarios and totally two different worlds? 

Who in Palestine is equal to Shia groups, gov of Iraq, or Kurdish fighters?

Dont you even read the news that every single group and government in Palestine and most of the people are on the same side of Takfiris in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, and they agreed in labeling Lebanese Hezbullah as a terrorist organization? Why dont you read properly and understand the situation in the ME properly?

You did not answer the question regarding the reason Hezbullah in Lebanon cancelling Quds Day public celebration for the first time this year?

Well i don't know how to better explain it to you, it's in plain english......

Regarding hezbollah, how can i comment when you call it "So called security threat"? If Nasrullah says it's a security threat, then a security threat it is, it's not exactly that he is known to be a liar. Heck even Israelli intelligence services trust what he says and take it as facts, good to see shias do the same :)......sigh. 

My point about Palestine and Palestinians never being the goal is mentioned by no other than Imam Khomeini himself at 00:45:

Jeez sick of keeping my silence... We get Palestinians need their own country and are under an occupation, but haven't we went to the illogical extremes on this issue when there are just as many or more countries facing the issues of sovereignty, occupation and land even in our own Bahrain?

I have nothing big or extreme against Israel and Israelis. I see them as a great counterbalance in a region that has witnessed strong Sunni hostility against minorities like Shia, Alawites, Christians and others. They were always the natural allies of Shias and especially Iran from the beginning, they were hated just as much as were hated by these Sunnis by the similar or more less the same groups.

You think Sunni Arabs will ever accept us as equals some day? Palestinians as usual they will always leave you in the 'friend zone' or stab you in the back. The Palestinians and Arafat backed Saddam invading Iran and later Kuwait openly. I have been saying exactly this a lot in the other threads and this current thread

Iranian government and on top of that Shias around the world pretend we have some sort of deep long hostility with Israel and Jews, when this was never the case.  Making threats against Israel and implementing illogical propaganda will off course make the Israelis nerved.  

On ‎7‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 7:37 AM, repenter said:

Any people or group replacing the Palestinians would be equally supported and should have been equally supported. 

You are terribly wrong and no I am not expecting anything from you as usual where you avoid trying to give specifically me a response. Besides this is meant for everyone.

Where were these Muslim countries and Muslims when Russia after the end of the Cold War committed prosecution and massacres of Dagestani and Chechnyan population because of independence movements and where were they when China is committing religious and ethnic prosecution of Uighur in North West China? Weren't they also Muslims and apart of the 'Ummah'?

I could very much say countries like China and Russia have illegally expanded for years and expelled populations from these lands! Another example is the Sunni ruling family of Bahrain who are in fact recent and foreign in their occupation of that Island, repopulating it with Sunnis from places like Pakistan and Syria to change the demographics. You don't see much in pursuing this issue?

Why not go attack Russia, China, Turkey or others as they have ethnic cleansed or are in the process of doing such to various populations. You and all others are hypocrites, when you wish to make great allies with these countries and deny such that is going on. But just constantly bagging out the Israelis, which is instead has long been diverting the attention from what these countries are doing in actual fact to their minorities (Who in many cases are also Muslim) on many accounts has been just as worse or many times more horrible. Yet because of this we are not able to discuss the real issues out there because of this.

What about the Rohingya who are getting massacred and having their villages pillaged by Buddhist extremists in Myanmar? No thoughts for them?

Armenians, Kurds, Circassians, Tatars, Uyghurs and many others have suffered or currently suffering similarly or worse. Be honest these people don't get any sympathy or attention unlike the Palestinians.

Edited by Zendegi

5 hours ago, Zendegi said:

You are terribly wrong and no I am not expecting anything from you as usual where you avoid trying to give specifically me a response. Besides this is meant for everyone.

Where were these Muslim countries and Muslims when Russia after the end of the Cold War committed prosecution and massacres of Dagestani and Chechnyan population because of independence movements and where were they when China is committing religious and ethnic prosecution of Uighur in North West China? Weren't they also Muslims and apart of the 'Ummah'?

I could very much say countries like China and Russia have illegally expanded for years and expelled populations from these lands! Another example is the Sunni ruling family of Bahrain who are in fact recent and foreign in their occupation of that Island, repopulating it with Sunnis from places like Pakistan and Syria to change the demographics. You don't see much in pursuing this issue?

Why not go attack Russia, China, Turkey or others as they have ethnic cleansed or are in the process of doing such to various populations. You and all others are hypocrites, when you wish to make great allies with these countries and deny such that is going on. But just constantly bagging out the Israelis, which is instead has long been diverting the attention from what these countries are doing in actual fact to their minorities (Who in many cases are also Muslim) on many accounts has been just as worse or many times more horrible. Yet because of this we are not able to discuss the real issues out there because of this.

What about the Rohingya who are getting massacred and having their villages pillaged by Buddhist extremists in Myanmar? No thoughts for them?

Armenians, Kurds, Circassians, Tatars, Uyghurs and many others have suffered or currently suffering similarly or worse. Be honest these people don't get any sympathy or attention unlike the Palestinians.

You are right in expecting that I won't give you specifically a response. When you cant seem to understand simple principle issues, i can't be bothered answering you.

7 hours ago, repenter said:

You are right in expecting that I won't give you specifically a response. When you cant seem to understand simple principle issues, i can't be bothered answering you.

What you said was not true and rather misleading. If you don't want to be corrected and have an excuse as per usual, its totally fine.

I don't agree that your views on this issue are the only 'correct' and right ones for people to be upholding.

4 hours ago, Zendegi said:

What you said was not true and rather misleading. If you don't want to be corrected and have an excuse as per usual, its totally fine.

I don't agree that your views on this issue are the only 'correct' and right ones for people to be upholding.

Right.......and you are the one to correct me i assume. If you actually said something of substance i would consider listening even if i regard your views on religion and politics nothing short of confused. But you cant even do that so whats the point?

On ‎08‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 5:18 PM, Zendegi said:

Nowadays Bahrain is not already in majority sunni because of this demographic politic ?

On ‎9‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 7:01 PM, repenter said:

Right.......and you are the one to correct me i assume. If you actually said something of substance i would consider listening even if i regard your views on religion and politics nothing short of confused. But you cant even do that so whats the point?

Excuse me what you and others have been saying is not at all practical in the slightest. Never heard of Palestinian stabbings and terror attacks on Israelis? Israeli people should not be dehumanised and have right to also live in peace.

Edited by Zendegi

On 09.07.2016 at 0:03 AM, repenter said:

What is with your "I know what you don't know, and what I know is the ultimate truth, oh and I can't be bothered to explain what I know, the way I think to you pathetic mislead folks." attitude dude?

Oh, and forgive me but I couldn't care less about palestinians who are looking forward to butcher me at the first chance they get, just because I'm a Shia.

Does palestinians care about Shia killings in Iraq? in Syria? in Yemen? in Bahrain? in Pakistan?

I don't think so.

Edited by celestial

24 minutes ago, celestial said:

What is with your "I know what you don't know, and what I know is the ultimate truth, oh and I can't be bothered to explain what I know, the way I think to you pathetic mislead folks." attitude dude?

Oh, and forgive me but I couldn't care less about palestinians who are looking forward to butcher me at the first chance they get, just because I'm a Shia.

Does palestinians care about Shia killings in Iraq? in Syria? in Yemen? in Bahrain? in Pakistan?

I don't think so.

My attitude depends on the person I talk to. 

You don't "think" so? I believe you don't think at all. Palestinians are friggin starving...they barely had water in Ramadan. They hardly have any communiation to the outside world, and they are being slaughtered. Let's see you be in their situation and then see if you "care" about anything other than surviving. 

We aren't talking about "Palestinians" who butcher people. Use your brain, at least try to. Should i stop caring about Iranians as a whole because Jundullah in Iran whom are Iranians are killing shias? Should i stop caring about Iraqis because some Iraqis joined ISIS and kill shias?

When we say Palestinians, we are talking about the oppressed ones that have done nothing to noone, for Gods sake, I shouldn't have to explain to you who we are talking about, it should be bloody obvious. And if you don't understand that the issue of Palestine is far greater than just caring about Palestinians, specially in 2016 where information is available and world events are so clear, then you will never understand it. 

12 minutes ago, repenter said:

My attitude depends on the person I talk to. 

You don't "think" so? I believe you don't think at all. Palestinians are friggin starving...they barely had water in Ramadan. They hardly have any communiation to the outside world, and they are being slaughtered. Let's see you be in their situation and then see if you "care" about anything other than surviving. 

We aren't talking about "Palestinians" who butcher people. Use your brain, at least try to. Should i stop caring about Iranians as a whole because Jundullah in Iran whom are Iranians are killing shias? Should i stop caring about Iraqis because some Iraqis joined ISIS and kill shias?

When we say Palestinians, we are talking about the oppressed ones that have done nothing to noone, for Gods sake, I shouldn't have to explain to you who we are talking about, it should be bloody obvious. And if you don't understand that the issue of Palestine is far greater than just caring about Palestinians, specially in 2016 where information is available and world events are so clear, then you will never understand it. 

Those "oppressed" ones are going berserk and randomly stabbing 13 year old girls.

Thanks but no thanks.

Edited by celestial

1 hour ago, celestial said:

Those "oppressed" ones are going berserk and randomly stabbing 13 year old girls.

Thanks but no thanks.

Good you bought into it.......convenient how you dodged all the points. I guess all the Iraqis and Syrians are ISIS and all the afghans are Taliban too, while all Iranians are jundullah. 

I hope that day never comes where someone steals your home while you are watching, shoots your kids on their way to a broken down school, imprisons your father, rapes your sister, steals your family  farm/business, closes your food and water supply where you go insane and nutty and start stabbing people, and then people call you a terrorist and not oppressed. 

But yeah...all the palestinians walk around stabbing kids.........great logic and reasoning. And you wonder why i don't bother.... 

7 minutes ago, repenter said:

I hope that day never comes where someone steals your home while you are watching, shoots your kids on their way to a broken down school, imprisons your father, rapes your sister, steals your family  farm/business, closes your food and water supply where you go insane and nutty and start stabbing people, and then people call you a terrorist and not oppressed. 

Those are all happened to Shias worldwide (for decades) and Hamas didn't give a slightest damn.

Edited by celestial

Just now, celestial said:

Those are all happened to Shias worldwide and Hamas didn't give a slightest damn.

Hamas can hardly protect themselves. What do you expect? Just admit it, you have no actual point, which is obvious when you jump from subject to subject and not addressing anything brought up. It's typical behavior of someone who spoke out of emotion and then realizes the boo boo he/she made. Many shias are being slaughtered everywhere too, you don't see all shias giving a damn either. Some do, some don't. 

Just now, repenter said:

Hamas can hardly protect themselves. What do you expect? Just admit it, you have no actual point, which is obvious when you jump from subject to subject and not addressing anything brought up. It's typical behavior of someone who spoke out of emotion and then realizes the boo boo he/she made. Many shias are being slaughtered everywhere too, you don't see all shias giving a damn either. Some do, some don't. 

At least Hamas could have done it verbally. Oh yeah, like we don't know how Hamas was pro-Saddam, the arch enemy of Shias.

Please tell your fairy tales to those who buy it.

Just now, repenter said:

yeah, I tend to come short when dealing with ranting. 

You don't have genuine answers to what people rightfully ask here. You just promote same old story with melodrama.