Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Glitzmen

What Do You Think Of Hezbolallah

Rate this topic

:huh:

Why does DaBeast313 always act childish when it comes to Iran?

He kind of is a teen. That shouldnt be a reason to disregard someone though. He hangs out with the wrong crowd, thats the problem.

^^^ Lol - please name those agencies so I can become an informed person.

xD

Farsnews

Rajanews

Kayhannews

Start with those first......

:huh:

Why does DaBeast313 always act childish when it comes to Iran?

Lol. It's funny seeing your reactions.

He kind of is a teen. That shouldnt be a reason to disregard someone though. He hangs out with the wrong crowd, thats the problem.

Farsnews

Rajanews

Kayhannews

Start with those first......

Okay, will do.

Who the hell cares what I think?

If there is a group which is fighting for truth and justice, which is upholding the school of thought of ahlul bayt, which is defending the honor not only of Shias but of all people within its grasp... a group which is led by a man of rare brilliance and foresight, ...

Who the hell cares if some doosh bag from the internet doesn't have the highest opinion of them?

If I say "I am Baradar Jackson and I think Hezbollah is stoopid," what difference would that make in the world?

Every support matters.

Not not quite. Iran has done more than any Iraqi politician in regards to the current situation. We do not help from Iran in regards to our current situation, and I do support the Hizb when it comes to the situation against the Zionists. What I am against is following Iranian propaganda blindly, every state has flaws, so any state is up for criticism. So don't open PressTV and imagine that it's 100% correct.

What's with you and commenting on every post that has PressTV in it? I could probably pull out like 8 different threads where you're spewing out random irrelevant comments about PressTV even when it's not related to the OP.

Anyway, you are quite foolish if you believe that there is a news station anywhere in this world that doesn't relay propaganda at all. Every single damn news outlet in the world is involved in some kind of propaganda and Iran is just doing its part with PressTV and its kind. To single out PressTV and disregard it because its PressTV, is an extremely childish thing to do and really shows your age. Iran is just trying to counter the Western propaganda shown against it with its own propaganda, creating a huge cloud of contaminated propaganda for us to watch.

You don't need to believe everything PressTV says, but you can at least be selective of some of its content instead of plugging your ears to everything it says. Even FoxNews has decent broadcasts at times and is needless to say that it has a bad rep for being biased, but it's still the most watched cable news outlet in the U.S. for the 13th straight year. So you can't say that it's ineffective.

^^^ seriously? What happened was the brother dismissed the BBC source, and he will continue to dismiss any source that doesn't support his point of view. People have to be neutral if they wan't to know the truth...

Btw, FOX News will continue to stay the most watched channel because the people who constantly watch it live in a bubble, a recent study shows that conservatives mostly watch only FOX News to get their news, whilst non-conservatives (liberals, progressives etc...) watch a variety of channels, so this is another reason why FOX News is so big.

It is quite a black and white thing to talk about though. Either you consider them bad or good, still haven't seen a news source or serious person who is "meh, i'm indifferent".

You seem to have this grudge against anything related to Iran and tend to speak up whenever anything related to them is posted. Which is fine and is your right. But in regards to hezbollah, since we are on the subject, it shouldn't be dismissed that it was Hezbollah(the Iranian faction of it) that kept ISIS at bay in Iraq, whether people like it or not

Not not quite. Iran has done more than any Iraqi politician in regards to the current situation. We do not help from Iran in regards to our current situation, and I do support the Hizb when it comes to the situation against the Zionists. What I am against is following Iranian propaganda blindly, every state has flaws, so any state is up for criticism. So don't open PressTV and imagine that it's 100% correct.

Neither of these statements are true. It is the brave Iraqi volunteers, along with the Iraqi army, who have kept ISIS at bay. And there are plenty of good Iraqi politicians who have given everything for Iraq, and have done plenty 'in regards to the current situation'. 

Neither of these statements are true. It is the brave Iraqi volunteers, along with the Iraqi army, who have kept ISIS at bay. And there are plenty of good Iraqi politicians who have given everything for Iraq, and have done plenty 'in regards to the current situation'. 

Of course, but i don't get the "untrue" part. 

No army, no matter how brave will prevail without proper leadership and strategy. It is the leadership and strategy part that i was talking about, not the soldiers themselves. I thought that was pretty obvious. Anyone taking a trip to Iraq and asking them what they think of Qassem Soleimani, will tell you it was his brain that guided these brave soldiers. 

No one is undermining the bravery of the soldiers, but that wasn't the point either. 

You're right, but right now we're a mess and I blame our politicians.

Currently, the main players in the field that have been defending the blood, rights and honour of Iraqis(Muslims and non-Muslims) from the time that Mosul fell in June are the Iraqi Shi'a Mujahideen, that is; the Mahdi army by Sayed Moqtada Al-Sadr, A'saib Ahl-Alhaq by Shaykh Al-Khaz'ali and Kataib Hezbollah(not to be confused by the Lebanese Hezbollah),that is led by Watheq Al-Batat as well as the Iraqi volunteers who join them. Moreover, not considering the controversies that is clouded on the character of Watheq Al-Batat and Moqtada Al-Sadr and leaving that aside at this critical time, all of these three armies and their leaders are working hard collectively to battle off ISIS and their supporters from advancing where they currently are in Mosul(Iraq) and Raqqa(Syria) to the south of Iraq.

Shaykh Al-Khaza'lis army; Asaib Ahl-Alhaq are the main ones that are doing most of the offensive attacks against ISIS and liberating the Sunni areas where ISIS controls. The most successful recent offensive attack launched by them was in the Sunni majority small town of 'Al-Dholo'iyah'(about 100km North of Baghdad). They liberated the city from ISIS and the locals have joined them in their fight against ISIS as well. It's also worth mentioning that the Sunni 'Al-Joubri' tribe(one of the largest Iraqi Arab tribes) have openly given their pledge to the Iraqi army and Shaykh Al-Khaza'li in fighting ISIS and liberating Iraq(this is a blow to the Sunnis who claim that Shi'as in Iraq have have been "oppressing" and "mass murdering" the Sunnis since the fall of Saddam).

As for Kataib Hezbollah, they are also leading the offensive campaigns with Asaib Ahl-Alhaq and together they are fighting ISIS. At the same time though, their numbers and supplies are limited and therefore are the ones indirectly led by Asai'ib Ahl-Haq.

The Mahdi army mainly operate inside Baghdad and the southern Iraqi Shi'a majority cities. They act as a defensive force for the other two offensive forces in defending the cities from any potential attacks by ISIS. At times they have some limited numbers of their men sent to fight along with Kataib Hezbollah and Asaib Ahl-Alhaq but they generally operate to defend instead.

All of those three armies work within the orders of the Iraqi government, military and police. But at the same time, they are the main forces in which the Iraqi government, military and police desperately depend on in maintaining control of the country from falling in the hands of ISIS . The offensive forces; Asaib Ahl-Haq and Kataib Hezbollah are acting as the gateway and guides for the Iraqi armies to move along the liberated areas and enforce their control there.

At the same time, all of these three forces(Kataib Hezbollah, Asaib Ahl-Haq and the Mahdi army) are heavily sponsored and directly supported by Iran. Iran provides completely all of the training required for their men and their weapons. The Iranian military also provides military advising and offensive tactics for them to use in their attacks. If Iran did not support these three forces, then they would not have been able to possess the capabilities in guiding Iraqi army and the Iraqi volunteers in maintaining control of Iraq, in fighting off ISIS and slowly liberating the North and Western Iraqi regions that have fallen from the control of the government. In fact, if there was no direct support from them and those three forces from the start when Mosul fell to the hands of ISIS in June, the Iraqi army would have easily collapsed within days as ISIS snow balled itself towards the south of Iraq, cut through Baghdad within days and eventually reaching Holy Karbala and Najaf and waving their black flags there.

Of course, but i don't get the "untrue" part. 

No army, no matter how brave will prevail without proper leadership and strategy. It is the leadership and strategy part that i was talking about, not the soldiers themselves. I thought that was pretty obvious. Anyone taking a trip to Iraq and asking them what they think of Qassem Soleimani, will tell you it was his brain that guided these brave soldiers. 

No one is undermining the bravery of the soldiers, but that wasn't the point either. 

Apologies, perhaps I misunderstood your point. Of course I didn't mean to undermine the great work of General Qassem Soleimani. I understood your point as it being mainly Iran who was keeping ISIS at bay. 

I support them wholeheartedly, particularly in their mission to destroy the Zionist Entity. I also support the Arabisation of Lebanon's education system that they have urged for since the time of the Taif Accords - what kind of self-respecting nation places more importance on teaching its children in the language of their colonial power than in their own language? Apparently many Lebanese can barely speak Arabic properly (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10316914); what a shame!

Currently, the main players in the field that have been defending the blood, rights and honour of Iraqis(Muslims and non-Muslims) from the time that Mosul fell in June are the Iraqi Shi'a Mujahideen, that is; the Mahdi army by Sayed Moqtada Al-Sadr, A'saib Ahl-Alhaq by Shaykh Al-Khaz'ali and Kataib Hezbollah(not to be confused by the Lebanese Hezbollah),that is led by Watheq Al-Batat as well as the Iraqi volunteers who join them. Moreover, not considering the controversies that is clouded on the character of Watheq Al-Batat and Moqtada Al-Sadr and leaving that aside at this critical time, all of these three armies and their leaders are working hard collectively to battle off ISIS and their supporters from advancing where they currently are in Mosul(Iraq) and Raqqa(Syria) to the south of Iraq.

Shaykh Al-Khaza'lis army; Asaib Ahl-Alhaq are the main ones that are doing most of the offensive attacks against ISIS and liberating the Sunni areas where ISIS controls. The most successful recent offensive attack launched by them was in the Sunni majority small town of 'Al-Dholo'iyah'(about 100km North of Baghdad). They liberated the city from ISIS and the locals have joined them in their fight against ISIS as well. It's also worth mentioning that the Sunni 'Al-Joubri' tribe(one of the largest Iraqi Arab tribes) have openly given their pledge to the Iraqi army and Shaykh Al-Khaza'li in fighting ISIS and liberating Iraq(this is a blow to the Sunnis who claim that Shi'as in Iraq have have been "oppressing" and "mass murdering" the Sunnis since the fall of Saddam).

As for Kataib Hezbollah, they are also leading the offensive campaigns with Asaib Ahl-Alhaq and together they are fighting ISIS. At the same time though, their numbers and supplies are limited and therefore are the ones indirectly led by Asai'ib Ahl-Haq.

The Mahdi army mainly operate inside Baghdad and the southern Iraqi Shi'a majority cities. They act as a defensive force for the other two offensive forces in defending the cities from any potential attacks by ISIS. At times they have some limited numbers of their men sent to fight along with Kataib Hezbollah and Asaib Ahl-Alhaq but they generally operate to defend instead.

All of those three armies work within the orders of the Iraqi government, military and police. But at the same time, they are the main forces in which the Iraqi government, military and police desperately depend on in maintaining control of the country from falling in the hands of ISIS . The offensive forces; Asaib Ahl-Haq and Kataib Hezbollah are acting as the gateway and guides for the Iraqi armies to move along the liberated areas and enforce their control there.

At the same time, all of these three forces(Kataib Hezbollah, Asaib Ahl-Haq and the Mahdi army) are heavily sponsored and directly supported by Iran. Iran provides completely all of the training required for their men and their weapons. The Iranian military also provides military advising and offensive tactics for them to use in their attacks. If Iran did not support these three forces, then they would not have been able to possess the capabilities in guiding Iraqi army and the Iraqi volunteers in maintaining control of Iraq, in fighting off ISIS and slowly liberating the North and Western Iraqi regions that have fallen from the control of the government. In fact, if there was no direct support from them and those three forces from the start when Mosul fell to the hands of ISIS in June, the Iraqi army would have easily collapsed within days as ISIS snow balled itself towards the south of Iraq, cut through Baghdad within days and eventually reaching Holy Karbala and Najaf and waving their black flags there.

Do you have any sources for all of those for those of us who, like me, do not know much about these "Special Groups"? Also, not sure if this is the place, but I'm gonna post it anyway: https://archive.org/details/IslamicResistanceKataibHizbollahNasheeds. :D

It is quite a black and white thing to talk about though. Either you consider them bad or good, still haven't seen a news source or serious person who is "meh, i'm indifferent".

You seem to have this grudge against anything related to Iran and tend to speak up whenever anything related to them is posted. Which is fine and is your right. But in regards to hezbollah, since we are on the subject, it shouldn't be dismissed that it was Hezbollah(the Iranian faction of it) that kept ISIS at bay in Iraq, whether people like it or not. 

nice reply.. also syria and lebanon :)